Sunday 22 May 2022

Story 281 Sarvesh’s Afternoon Distraction.

Index of Letters                         Story 281 Background Notes.                         Back to Story 280.   

Forward to Story 282.


Hello from Sarvesh,
        It was the Thursday of our first week in New Zealand. We were sitting around the pool after we’d come back from a morning touring. There were a few hours to relax before we were going to that big museum in the centre of Auckland. Shanti had arranged for a video link with India so Riya could show the children in her school, parts of the museum related to Maori culture.
        It was going to be interesting since Riya had pulled me in to help her. She’d told me it was going to be big as the whole school of over 300 pupils and staff would be watching. Before it had only been about 30 children from her class.
        In those earlier videos and live feeds, I had worked the cam but now she wanted me to be more involved in front of the camera. I wondered about that. Not afraid to do it, just wondered what she had in mind for me. Whatever she wanted, I was willing to help. I was impressed with the good work she was doing on this trip with her class back in India and with teaching the children travelling with us. When we combined those children from Australia and some from New Zealand, we now had a small school each time we met now. I heard some of the older ones would be involved in tonight’s show too.

        I was sitting near the pool with my friends, Mike and Joseph. We were drinking a few beers while we’d been watching the women swimming in the pool. Of course, they’d been naked and those women about our age had presented a nice display as they enjoyed the refreshing water, from time to time, getting out to walk around and dive in again.
        They had invited us three to join them, even flirted and tried to lure us in, no doubt with more in mind than just swimming. But we were content to sit talking while we watched. It was mentioned by a couple of cheeky women that we were the three perverts but that didn’t worry us. We would sort out those particular women in bed later, remind them and ‘punish’ them for their cheekiness.
        Some of the younger women and girls quickly were naked with them too until it became ten naked females of various ages, enjoying the refreshing water together.
        I don’t know where the boys and younger men were, but they never appeared. Probably computer games or something. With all that naked female flesh, they certainly had their priorities wrong, that afternoon. The only two who had bothered swimming were Joseph’s son, Ragesh and Mike’s son Michael. When they’d joined all those naked women in the water, they’d taken some teasing but certainly got lots of attention.
        I have a feeling some like my wife, Amita, were interested in doing more with them sometime. Since seeing them online fucking Jenny and Sharon, many of the women were taking more interest in these two. Amita had already mentioned to me what a handsome young man Ragesh had grown into. I’d laughed and called her a cradle snatcher. She had replied that if she got the chance, then yes, she was.

        Now, most of the women were gone. Gone inside, upstairs. We could faintly hear female voices, the talking and laughing coming from above us. We were looking across at four women in their late teens who were talking with and teasing the two young men about their same age.
        “How did it go with Riya and Jasmine last night?” I asked Mike.
        “Pretty good, actually,” Mike replied. “Jasmine was a bit shy at first, but Riya seemed more confident. But both girls were keen and willing to try. That’s about all you can ask really.”
        We were all watching the girls as we sipped on our beers.
        "I heard about the saris and bikinis," Joseph said.
        "Yes, they went all out for me. Wet saris with bikinis underneath. I think Shanti and Liz had a hand in that."
        Joseph smiled. He knew what those two women were like when they were organizing something. I wouldn't have been surprised if my wife was in on it too.

        Across the pool, Michael was doing something with Jasmine’s bare chest. We couldn’t see excatly what because they both had their backs to us. The other women were leaning forward, taking a very close interest in what was happening. Even Ragesh was watching too.

        “How do you feel about what Sabreena is doing now she is sexually active?” I asked Joseph.
        “That’s a hard one,” he replied. “To be honest, I have mixed feelings about all this. To me, she is still my little girl. I want to protect her and keep her safe.”
        I nodded that I sort of understood him. My daughter Nisha was only a few years younger and already taking an interest in what the older girls were doing. I wondered what I would feel like when she was allowed to become sexually active. I know Amita would be pushing for it as soon as Nishi turned eighteen.
        Joseph pulled me out of my thoughts as he continued.
        “When Lizamoa suggested we let Sabreena become active like Riya and Kathy are, I had reservations about it. But Liz put forward a convincing argument and I agreed with a few conditions as Jeevan had with Riya,” Joseph explained.
        He paused a moment to gather his thoughts.
        “But it’s still hard to accept. Particularly when I see something like this is happening now.”
        Masanori and Tukiko had arrived. David and Katrina had joined the group too. They were all chatting and laughing. With them all being naked, it was turning sexual too. We all saw Masanori bring his hand up to touch Sabreena’s breast and heard her giggle. It was clear they would all be going off to Michael’s room before long.
        “Looks like they won’t be having a restful afternoon,” Mike laughed.
        We watched as the group stood up and left. There was a bit of touching and hugging among the girls and boys as they walked around the pool and disappeared inside.

        But to our surprise, one girl had stayed behind. Sabreena was sitting there, laying back on her deck chair as she looked across at us. What a sexy young body she had, fully displayed like that.
        Sabreena had moved from the table to a recliner facing us. She was watching us and when saw us watching, she blew us a kiss.
        “Looks like she is after someone more mature,” Mike said. “Wants to try an older guy like her friends Jasmine and Riya did with me.”
        “Well, you can count me out, it must be one of you,” Joseph said.
        “I’d say you, Sarvesh. She’s already been with me,” Mike added.
        Her intentions were confirmed when her leg drifted open to show the full beauty of her young pussy. A hand reached down and fingers began to stroke some very wet cunt lips. Even from the other side of the pool, we could see her arousal.
        “Fuck! It's my damn daughter!” Joseph said, standing up. “I can’t watch this. I’m going upstairs to see what the women are up to.”
        “I’m coming too,” Mike said, getting up to join him.
        “She’s all yours, Sarvesh,” Joseph told me. “Have fun, mate!”
        I watched the two men walk away towards the house, surprised they had left me to this sexy young woman across the pool. Especially surprised at Joseph's attitude towards his daughter's new sex life. As the men disappeared, I turned my attention back to Sabreena. She was smiling now. Obviously, I was the target this time.
        She moved the hand that had been playing with her cunt, up to her mouth. Her eyes never left me as she began licking her fingers clean. Damn! That was sexy. My cock was growing in my swim shorts.
        When she beckoned me with one finger to go over and join her. She had me hooked. I got up and walked around towards her. She followed me as I walked, her eyes never leaving me for a moment.

        “Did you like that, Sarvesh,” she asked as I approached her.
        I noticed it was just Sarvesh. The more formal ‘Uncle’ was gone now.
        “That was hot,” I replied as I sat down beside her.
        “I like licking my own cum juice. I think you’d like it too.”
        Damn! She was almost inviting me to lick her pussy. Oh, I intended to, later. There was no doubt where this was going. I wasn’t going to miss fucking and doing other things with this sexy woman. It was just we couldn’t do it here beside the pool, in case one of the younger children came outside.
        “I want some strong hands to rub suntan oil over me,” she purred.
        “I’m sure I can manage that,” I replied.
        “I’m sure you can,” she said as she rolled over onto her front.
        “Make sure you do everywhere,” she added.
        So, this is how she wanted to start it? Smart girl. She must know having a man rubbing his hands all over her naked body was going to lead to more.

        Taking the bottle of oil off the table beside her, I kneeled to begin working on her. First, I did her shoulders before working down onto her back. Sabreena has a lot darker body than many women and when covered in oil like that, her skin became shiny and inviting.
        I must admit to becoming turned on by her tight little body. My cock had woken up and was grown to full length in my swim shorts.
        By now, my hands had moved lower down her back. I continued applying the oil, taking more as needed from the bottle. Such a hot little body. I was enjoying touching her and I knew the best was yet to come.
        I moved lower onto her bum. Yes, she had said ‘everything’ so that is what I was intending to do. My hands rubbed over the tight little globes of her bum, taking each cheek, rubbing and squeezing it between my hands.
        She had her legs slightly open. I was sure it was done on purpose. I could see down the crack between her cheeks. The tiny, puckered hole higher up, with the swollen lips of her pussy lower down. A nice display and where my eyes went, my hands soon followed.
        I couldn’t miss the soft gasp she gave as I pushed some of the slippery oil down her crack. My fingers rubbed over the outside of her bum hole. She liked that. I wondered how long it would be before she allowed someone’s cock in there, but I knew it wouldn’t be me that afternoon.
        More oil on my hands and I’d moved lower onto her pussy. A mixture of oil and her cum juice. Felt nice and that moan she gave told me it felt nice for her too.

        Suddenly, she stopped me. “Better do my front now,” she said as she rolled over and settled back on the recliner.
        Such a great body when you looked at her, up close and personal like this. My eyes were drawn to her tits. They were smaller, as you would expect on a teenager. Two swelling mounds on her chest, crowned with two large black nipples. My eyes drifted lower across her flat stomach and on down to her pussy. Since this woman intended to be naked a lot over the next few weeks, she took time to consider the appearance of her pussy. She had it trimmed and shaped. I like that when a woman thinks of how men will be viewing her naked body.
        Higher, the hair was trimmed into a perfect triangle while lower the hair was cut right back over her pubes. A careful design to hide her pussy lips when she was standing but openly display them when she was laying down as she was now. I suspect an older woman, such as her mother was involved in that too.
        I looked up at her and she was smiling. Obviously, she was enjoying displaying herself to me like this. But I had the feeling she was ready for more from me than just looking.

        I began with her upper body, giving particular attention to her breasts. I took each breast with both hands, squeezing them and moulding them between my palms. I loved teasing her nipples and getting them hard. Pulling on them, rolling them between my thumb and finger until she moaned with pleasure.
        Then moving lower I did her flat stomach but my real target was going to be that hot pussy.
        As my hands went in, I noticed her legs moved further apart. This girl meant it when she said to do everything, didn’t she? My fingers spread the oil through her forest before coming lower to the lips. They were wet, swollen and split. The sign of her arousal. I noticed the tremble of her body and heard the moan as I touched her. My fingers brushed down the length of her wet cunt.
        I pulled back up, pressing into her split to open her further and my fingers found the soft inner flesh. As I pressed my fingers deeper in, she felt warm and wet. She gave a soft moan at that. So, she liked having her pussy played with, did she?
        After playing for a while, I decided she was ready for more. Using both hands, I peeled her pussy lips back exposing more inner flesh. I loved the bright pink against the dark black of her outer lips. She looked so wet and ready that I needed to taste her. My face went in closer as my tongue reached out to touch her.
        The contact brought another moan and a shudder of her whole body. It encouraged me to do more. Soon I was giving her long slow licks across that soft inner flesh as she moaned and writhed with pleasure. I could feel the entrance to the hole at the bottom, the small nob with its slit in the middle and the hard knob of her clitty at the top.
        What a delightfully tasty pussy she had. I loved it.
        She was loving those long slow licks. It must have felt great as my soft wet tongue rubbed over her like that. She was moaning and humping at me now. Her body was asking for more from me. I stepped things up by making nibbles with my lips against her soft inner parts and she loved that too, becoming quite vocal as I worked on her.
        The way she was moaning and bucking at my face told me she was ready for the best part. I went in on her clitty, grasping the knob with my lips. A couple of hard sucks and she was into a rather powerful orgasm.
        I had to reach for her hips, grasping her tightly so I could hold my face against her pussy. My intention was to keep her high going as long as I possibly could. But her bucking and humping around were too much for me. She broke away from me and began to subside.
        I was pleased I could take her over so quickly like that.

        “Let’s go somewhere more private,” she told me.
        We stood up and she grabbed some towels and handed them to me. I was expecting we’d go inside and find a room somewhere, but no, she turned in the other direction. There were some steps leading down to a lower level of the garden. She took me to a part of the garden I’d never seen before.
        We came to a small open area of soft grass surrounded by the native forest. It was a private place, no one could see you there unless they came right in. There was a view of the stairs so we could see if anyone was approaching. It was a private, completely hidden place.

        “You are too dressed, Sarvesh,” she said, dropping to her knees in front of me while she reached for my shorts.
        With two hands she pulled them down until my cock burst into view. With what I had been doing to her beautiful naked body beside the pool, I was already hard and ready for her.
        “Hello!” she greeted my cock. “Fancy meeting you here! I hope you are ready. My pussy wants to meet you.”
        Almost as if it heard, my cock gave a jerk in response.
        “Oh!” she said with delight. “You are ready, aren’t you, you handsome fellow.”
        She was kneeling directly in front of me as she reached for me with both hands while she was talking to my cock. That was so sexy. I loved how she slowly stroked my shaft with one hand while the other rubbed over my head. Damn! This young girl seemed to know exactly what she was doing.
        My cock gave another jerk of pleasure and she giggled at that.
        “Oh!” she laughed with delight, speaking to my cock again. “You are so naughty! My pussy is going to like you.”
        I watched with anticipation as she leaned forward, her tongue reaching for the top of the head. The first contact was a light lick, just a brush across the tip. Then other licks followed as she grasped my shaft to hold me. Each lick became like she was licking an ice cream, upward strokes, up around and over the head. That felt good. When she pushed the tip of her tongue against the little slit it was something a bit different, not what most women do.
        After a while, her action changed from licks to gentle nibbles. She moved my cock to one side and started by nibbling at the side of my cock head before she began moving down along the shaft. She continued her nibbling all the way down until she reached my balls.
        Lifting my cock higher with her hand, her head could get underneath it so she could work on my ball. She found the nuts, gently taking one between her lips to suck. That felt good too. Another unusual thing I liked a woman to do. I was wondering how such a young woman knew so much about doing this to a man.
        It was getting to me too. I reached down for her head for support. What she was doing felt so good.
        After she finished giving attention to my balls, she began those sexy little nibbles again. She started at the base of my cock, nibbling her way along the shaft until she reached the head again.
        Holding my cock directly in front of her she gave me a few licks again before she moved her head closer, her mouth opened and my cock head slipped in between her lips. As her mouth closed around my cock, she began sucking.
        Oh! The warm wetness of her mouth felt great. I loved how she was doing it. She was sucking in time with how her hand was wanking the shaft. Her head moved forwards so she could take more of me, then pulled back so I almost slipped right out. Every so often she pulled right off to give some licks over and around my cock head before she took me into her mouth again to continue sucking.
        It all felt so good that I knew I wouldn’t last that long. My cock was building, getting ready to cum. She felt the huge jerk my cock gave, stopped and pulled back from my cock.
        Smiling up at me she said, “I think you’re ready to fuck me now.”
        That was an understatement. I was more than ready to fuck her. Had been enjoying her blow-job for quite some time and wanted to see where it would end.

        She moved to lay back on the towels, pulling me down on top of herself. So that was the position she chose to take me first, her laying down with me on top. I was fine with that. In truth, the way she’d got me so horny, I’d be happy with anyway, as long as I got my cock inside her as soon as I could.
        As I came down, her legs opened wider so my lower body dropped between them. I felt her hand grasp my cock to guide me in. Not that I needed much guidance. I’m sure I would have found my way without help.
        My cock pressed against her and the wet lips parted to allow me to enter. She was wet, very wet but tight too. My cock slipped in deeper. Damn! That felt good.
        The gasp of pleasure she gave was sexy too.
        “Oh!” she gasped. “You feel so good.”
        “So do you,” I gasped back.
        Slowly, I pulled back until I was almost out of her and then pressed in again. Damn! This was good, making me feel light-headed. I was enjoying this part. The first time I’d tried this new pussy. I’d enjoyed the first point of contact, and now I was enjoying this slow fucking. Long slow strokes, my cock sliding in as deep as I could go before I came to the long slow pull back out of her again.
        I think we both loved how the shaft of my cock was sliding between her lips. It was a moment to remember, fucking this sexy young lady and enjoying her tight little pussy.

        “Faster,” she moaned to me. “Fuck me now!”
        I began to speed up.
        She responded to that by humping back at me. That was a good sign. It showed me she was getting into it as much as I was.
        Oh! That tight little pussy felt delicious. I loved how it gripped my cock as I stroked in and out, Her body stretching to take me in. I also loved the noises she was making. Sabreena always seem to be a quiet girl but now I was discovering that didn’t apply when she was in bed. When she had a cock in her pussy.
        It didn’t take long before I knew this hot little cunt was going to be too much for me.
        “How do you want it?” I asked.
        For a moment her eyes opened, as she looked at me. Perhaps surprised that she actually had a choice. I expect those younger guys just fucked away, never bothering how the woman might want it.
        “Inside me,” she whispered. “Deep inside.”
        That was fine with me too. I continued to thrust into her, going in deep with each stroke. I was close now and I knew she was getting there too as her vocals had grown as we continued.
        I was there now. I wanted her to cum first but that tight pussy was going to be my downfall. A couple more strokes and I went over. My cock jerked as I began pumping into her.
        Suddenly, she moaned deeply, her arm gripping me, pulling me tight against her body. I realized what had happened. She had cum too. That was good. I was so pleased she made it too.

        I rolled off and lay beside her. We were both bathed in sweat and breathing fast. As I fell back on the towels, I felt her hand reach for mine.
        “That was good, Sarvesh,” she whispered. “They said you were good and now I know it for myself.”
        They? Who were they? No doubt women comparing men again.

        I thought that would be it, but I was mistaken. This sexy young woman wanted more. She rolled on top of me, so her kneeling thighs were on each side of my feet. Leaning forward, she was reaching for my cock again with both hands.
        “Do you want some more, Sarvesh?” Sabreena asked, looking up at my face.
        Before I could answer, my cock answered for me. It was semi-soft, draped over my balls. At the touch of her hands, it gave a move. The look of delight on her face was priceless.
        “Oh, you do, don’t you, you naughty boy,” she said. "Well, get hard for me. My pussy wants you again."
        I wasn’t sure if she was talking to me or my cock but both of us were keen on more from this sexy woman.
        She reached for me with both hands, working with my cock as I began to harden again. Then leaning down, she brought her mouth down and began licking and sucking me again. It wasn’t much this time. Not like before, just enough to get me hard and ready to fuck.

        She straightened while still holding me with her hands. Moving forward she brought her body over my cock with a leg on each side of me so she could lower her pussy onto my cock. We both watched as she pressed down against my cock, seeing her lips spread and stretch as she opened to take me.
        Not much more than my cock head got inside that first time before she lifted herself as my cock slipped from her. Her second attempt did more. As she pressed her body down against me again, my cock burst between her lips, going in much deeper this time.
        I couple more attempts and she had me all. Probably going in deeper than she had when I was on top. But in this position, it was all up to the woman as to how deep she took my cock.
        She was smiling at me now as she began fucking me. There was a confidence about her now. She’s had obviously used this position and knew exactly what to do.
        I lay back enjoying that hot tight pussy again. I was also enjoying looking up at her. At times she was looking down at me smiling, at other times her eyes were closed as spasms of pleasure overcome her. Her face was an interesting range of expressions.
        I was enjoying her tits too. In this position, they were fully displayed. I loved the cute little jiggles they made as she moved. It was too much of a temptation. I reached up for them with both hands, a hand going to each tit. She gasped at the sudden contact as her eyes opened in surprise. I don’t know why. Doesn’t all men play with the tits in this position?
        When my fingers found her nipples, she gasped again. That gasp became a moan as I began to pull on them.
        Meanwhile, she had moved forward a bit now, her hips giving a backward motion as she continued fucking me. It felt great and I knew it was only a matter of time before she would take me out again.
        My hands had dropped away from her tits and I was holding her hips now. This was becoming serious for both of us. I was sure we would both make it soon.
        Suddenly, the young woman on top of me cried out. She thrust down at me out of control as her cum burst through her body. She lost it completely, falling forward so her body crashed down against mine. She gave a deep moan close to my ear.
        I was still deep inside her, perhaps not as deep as I was when she was sitting up. I took over the fucking while she recovered. Soon she had joined me again, making downward humps to meet me thrusting up at her.
        This was actually quite good. My arms were around her, holding her on top of me as we finished together. Yes, I did say together as she managed a second cum just as I reached mine.
        It had been great sex. We were both exhausted and covered with sweat from such activity on a hot summer afternoon. I held her as she lay on top of me, both of us in the afterglow of our orgasms. Finally, she felt me slip from her as my cock softened.
        As she lifted away from me, I let her go. She rolled onto her back beside me. I felt her hand reach for mine as she said, “That was amazing, Sarvesh.”
        “Yes,” I managed to say. “It was great.”

        We lay there for a while before I went to get up. I took her hand, pulling her to her feet. I think it’s time we got back. I could do with a swim after all that.
        Sabreena smiled at me as we picked up the towels and I followed her up the stone steps to the main garden. A bit further on we stepped out beside the pool. Where it had been clear of people when we left, now almost everyone was there.
        Of course, us stepping out of the garden, hand in hand, wasn’t missed by most of them there. As we walked around the end of the pool, we passed where Sabreena’s mother, Lizamoa, was sitting with some of the ladies.

        “How was it, Sabreena?” I heard her mother ask.
        “It was great Mum. Really great.”
        “That’s good,” I saw Lizamoa smile.
        “You were right, Mum” Sabreena whispered to her, “Sarvesh is good.”
        Liz looked up and saw me watching. She knew I had heard what they had said.
        She blew me a kiss, saying, “Thanks, Sarvesh.”
        “My pleasure, Liz,” I replied. “She’s amazing.”
        I saw Sabreena give a shy smile. I knew she was happy with what we had done but also happy that I was willing to admit how good she was to these older ladies.
        We swam around together for a while until we both felt it was time to get out.
        To my surprise, at the top of the pool steps, she stopped, waiting for me to join her. She turned to me, reaching for me in a tight sexy hug. I felt her face against mine, our lips meeting as her tongue probed at my lips. My lips opened and we were into a full-on tongue kiss as we held each other tightly.
        That was good. A surprise but good. She is becoming a good kisser.
        We broke apart as she whispered, "Thank you, Sarveah." Then she turned to walk towards the house. I didn't miss that cheeky grin she gave me at the door, just before she disappeared inside.
        I looked over at the other side of the pool and saw the women were watching.
        "Someone is happy with you," I heard Lizamoa say.
        I smiled back, giving them a wave before turning towards the house to go find where the other men had gone.

        Well, that must bring us to the end of my story. How I was seduced by this sexy young woman and fucked her in that secret place at the bottom of the garden.
        One of the highlights of those first days in New Zealand.


Index of Letters                         Story 281 Background Notes.                         Back to Story 280.   

Forward to Story 282.


This story was written by Julie.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Julie,
    This story works well. The idea of a sexy young 18yr old seducing an older man is always a hot and sexy fantasy. In this case it went well for both involved.
    Sexy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you said in your background notes, you kept the sex scene simple and safe. It worked too. Both seemed very happy with the final results.
      Mary.

      Delete
    2. I added in the note at the bottom "This story was written by Julie."
      You might want to format that how you'd want it to appear.
      Mary.

      Delete
  2. A sexy story about a sexy girl. She knew what she wanted and wasn't scared to go after it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we agree Sayako. We like the way this was written, while it was Sarvesh doing the storytelling, it was Sabreena who was driving the sex.
      While you don't go into explicit detail, you do get the message across with a sexy story.
      Rita and Brett.

      Delete
  3. Ohh! Susan! Your photo in that back bikini. You know I love that photo. Love that bikini too, especially when I get to take it off.
    Brings back memories of our trips to New Zealand and when you visited us in Japan.
    Hirohiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calm down guys. No sexy in the cheap seats please. That is unless you intend to clean up your mess. LOL
      Reshma

      Delete
  4. These young girls are really getting into the action aren't they? Sabreena really set out to get Sarvesh.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete