Friday 3 June 2022

Story 282 Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 282.


Hello from Allan jr.
            Anne wanted to use Nishi and Gaja in the stories more. That is why they were included in the trip and also why they were put with the new Japanese couple, Kenshin and Chiharu. I took on this story to provide more opportunities for this couple to shine.
            As is usual with Letters Writers, once I selected the characters for my story, I began to look back at recent stories they've appeared in. Something surprising came up with Nishi and Gaja. Where Gaja had been in an orgy situation with those five women on the island near Perth, Nishi had only been with one man each time she had been with others besides her husband. That last night at the hotel in the desert town, when Mootie and Nishi had invited the two younger women, Riya and Jasmine to join them, was group sexy but you probably wouldn't really call it a full orgy.
            So that became my goal for this story, take Nishi into a full-on orgy. When Mary had written "From Riya's Diary", she had given me a detailed outline of the events during the first few days in New Zealand. These events were shown through Riya of course, but they provided me with a structure to build on. I also wanted to take Nishi along with each event getting sexier than the one before. I worked on the assumption that she was open to swinging and orgies but just hadn't tried it.
            Since I am following two people through a series of events I needed a layout where they could both share the storytelling. I at first considered third-hand storytelling but really I wanted to use first-hand storytelling. To achieve this we will be swapping between Nishi and Gaja as the story unfolds. To help with clarification they will each have their own font colour.
            So that is the background to my story. Hope you enjoy it.

            Finally, here are a few links to other stories you might wish to read. First, would have to be Story 280 From Riya's Diary. After that, you could read Story 276 Kenshin and Chiharu - Overseas Visitors, which will give you more background to the early sections of my story. The next section was about the night Sexy Karene/Jenny did her last show. These links are; Story 275 Part One. Sexy Karene; and Story 275 Part Two. Sexy Karene.
            There will be some other stories regarding going to the nude beach at Te Henga but at the time of publishing these stories have yet to be completed. I might come back and add links later.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Allan jr and Anne.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 282.


5 comments:

  1. The photo of Sakura looks great.
    We also liked the story too.
    Sayako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! That's me there showing my bum!
      Sakura.

      Delete
  2. I am interested in seeing how far this couple will go.
    I know it's a big step in marriage to start swinging like this. It was also not in line with my Asian culture. But Raymond and I went to one of Anne's parties and we enjoyed ourselves. That night we got into some of the sexy games but I didn't dare play Pussy Row. Afterwards, we spent the night with a couple that we liked.
    I can see Gaja and Nishi started a bit the same. Got bolder as they progressed through their holiday.
    Nina and Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be a bit of a theme starting new people off on their sexual journey.
      Gaja and Nishi both had interesting beginnings. I loved that story where she sneaked into Steve's bedroom late one night. Then we have Shanti lusting over Gaja's tight butt. That was good too.
      I loved how Nishi and Hansini did a husband swap for a few days while they were in Perth. That made for some interesting stories. Yes, I like this couple, you writers are doing a great job developing them.
      My wife tells me Gaja and Shanti finally get together in the next story. It's due any day now. Can't wait to read that.
      Wayne

      Delete
  3. Love it Alan.. u make me shine and I love every part of what u have written...

    ReplyDelete