Saturday 18 June 2022

Story 284 Jasmine - My Threesome.

Index of Letters                         Story 284 Background Notes.                         Back to Story 283.   

Forward to Story 285.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

My Interest in a Threesome.


Hello From Jasmine.
        I had an interest in threesomes. I suppose this began when Riya told me about the night when she lost her virginity with Hamza and Payam. Both men had taken her on her first night! I was impressed, but it hadn’t been what you would officially call a threesome. It was more like two men taking her. Hamza took her first when she lost her virginity but then after she was feeling better, the other man, Payam took her.
        I was surprised that she had two men on her first time. I would have thought she would have been too sore to take the second man so quickly, but she had assured me she was fine. She told me it worked out like that because for the whole evening it had been a group thing between two couples and her. When the chance came to be with Payam she just went with it. (See Story 263 Riya’s First Time – Part Two.) They didn't force her, Payam just offered and she took him.
        Riya’s real threesome experience came the following day when the two men took her together. A cock in each end, one in her pussy while the other was in her mouth as she kneeled on hands and knees between them. I thought that was so sexy. Riya said it was exciting and she cum a few times. I knew if ever I tried it, I would too.
        Spit-roast is the only name I know for this position but that is a western name from Australia and New Zealand. Perhaps there is another name in India for this sexual position as this cooking style of spit-roasting is not that common there. You can read this in (Story 264 Andrew & Kalki.) The sub-heading in this story is “Spit Roast Riya for Lunch,” which I find kind of amusing.

        My first experience of watching a threesome came a few days later when we were visiting that town in the desert. Mum and Nishi had swapped husbands for this trip and during the last night, Nishi had invited Riya and me into Dad’s hotel room. (Story 269 Last Night at the Desert Town.)
        During the sex session that followed, I was able to watch Nishi and Riya with Dad. They tried a few different ways of doing it and even added a girl-girl 69 adventure too. Later, I lay back against Dad while Nishi ate my pussy to orgasm.
        This session had several firsts for me. It was the first time I had seen people taking sex, the first threesome I had seen and the first girl-on-girl I had seen. Talk about jumping in the deep in and expecting to swim. It was also the first time another person had brought me to orgasm.
        Maybe when Dad’s arms were around me, holding me was a bit much since we were both naked. When Nishi ate me, I could feel Dad’s naked body against mine while he touched and played with my breasts and nipples. Yes, I did feel his cock was hard too. Perhaps that went further than a father and daughter should, but it was a moment of passion when neither of us really thought about it at the time. I notice Dad has kept well away from me during sex parties since and I intend to be careful with him myself.
        That might have been considered a threesome for me but it never got to full sex. That night I was still technically a virgin until a few days later, Gaja took care of that for me. So, I don't think that can be counted as my first threesome.

        So, we had moved on to New Zealand and one night, Riya and I had spent a night with Mike. While it was the three of us together, we didn’t really get into a true threesome much. It was more like he was taking us one after the other. Perhaps the only real threesome was when I was riding him cowgirl style. Riya had got behind me and brought her hands around me to play with my breasts and pussy. That clitty work she did on me sure set me up for a powerful orgasm. (Story 279 Shanti's Surprise!)
        Thinking about it now, I suppose that could be considered a threesome. The second time I’d been in a group of at least three or more people taking sex together.

        While seeing two women with Dad was good. Both Riya and I being with Mike was good too. But both times it was two women with one man. I wanted to try it the other way, with two men taking me at the same time like Riya had done with Hamza and Payam. I thought that was so hot. She said the orgasms were amazing. Yes, it was a big fantasy, I wanted to get myself spit-roasted. Don’t laugh!
        When the whole group went to the nude beach, of course, I went too. I was a bit timid about the public nudity thing as there were a lot of people with our group and some others on the beach too. So, held back a bit until most of our group had stripped.
        I was standing beside Gaja and Nishi when they stripped, suddenly it felt right. I stripped off my bikini without thinking too much more about it. Nishi, Gaja and I were in the last group to leave for the water, I ran down the beach to join the rest of them in the rough surf. After a while, I began to realize how good it felt being naked in the surf like this. I found myself comfortable with it.
        Of course, I quickly discovered the biggest advantage of swimming in rough surf naked because there are no swimsuits that kept getting pulled out of place and you had to be constantly adjusting after each wave.
        I soon got into playing with others, ducking and pushing them into the big waves, or diving forward as a wave arrived and trying to ride it closer to the beach. It was fun and I was enjoying myself. When some of those men picked me up to throw me into a wave, they became a bit feely with their hands. Grabbing us girls between our legs was a favourite way of doing it but I didn’t mind too much. In fact, the close physical contact with those naked men was kind of exciting.
        Yes, being nude meant my body was on display for others to view. This is just a part of nudity, I suppose. I noticed others naked, so I expect others noticed me too. Unknown to me, two men, a lot older than me, were watching me playing in the surf.
        As we left the water and moved up onto the beach. A ball was produced and a game of kicking it around had started. It was then that I realized something was happening.
        I didn’t hear what those two men said about me so I’m going to allow them to tell you what happened. Just imagine these two men watching me naked, watching me playing in the surf with others around my age. Just imagine those two men looking at my naked body while I was kicking the ball around. All the time they were thinking and talking about fucking me. It is even sexy to think about it as I write this now after all these events happened.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

What a Right Little Fox?


        “Mootie’s daughter, Jasmine. She’s grown into a right little fox,” Steve said.
        “She sure is,” Peter replied. “Look at that hot little body.”
        “Hansini told me she’s only just started fucking. Her first was the Indian guy, Gaja. The night before they left Perth, I believe.”
        “Well, let’s try her before Mike gets to her,” Peter laughed.
        “Too late for that, guys,” they heard a voice say behind them. “Mike had her and Riya Wednesday night.”
        They turned to see Lizamoa, Hansini and Shanti standing behind them.
        “Damn that guy. He always gets the best ones first,” Steve complained.
        But Peter was thinking past that. “I wonder if she’d be interested in us, then?”
        “Well, go ask her,” Shanti asked.
        “She’s innocent enough that if you spin her a half-decent chat-up line, she’ll probably take the bait,” Lizamoa added.
        “She’s keen and looking for more experience,” Hansini, Jasmine’s mother added. “She has a thing about threesomes too. She was asking me what they are like.”
        “Maybe we need to show her,” Steve said to Pater.

        About that time, Mike, Joseph and Mootie joined the group.
        “What’s going on here?” Joseph asked. “A party?”
        “No, but Steve and Peter want to party with Jasmine,” Shanti laughed.
        The two guys looked at Mootie to see what his reaction was. Mootie is a big guy. Neither of them wanted to cross him. But he was smiling.
        “Sure,” Mootie nodded. “She needs as much fun as she can get. You guys would be good for her.”
        “Just be careful guys. She’s new at all this. Don’t give her the stuff you guys gave Sharon and Jenny the other night,” Hansini warned them.
        “We won’t,” Peter said. “Those two deserved everything they got, that night.”
        “That’s a matter of opinion,” Lizamoa said.
        “Well, if we hear of it. We'll come after you with a big sharp knife,” Shanti laughed.
        “We’ll cut your cocks off!” Hansini added.
        That brought a huge laugh from everyone including Steve and Peter. Even the group of young people with Jasmine turned to see what was going on.
        “Don’t worry,” Peter grinned back. “I’m very attached to my cock,” said as he reached went down to cover his cock with his hands.”
        Which brought another round of laughing. Especially from the women.
        “The two of us might be a bit much for her,” Steve said. “Why don’t you go and talk to her. Ask if she wants to come with us.”
        “Why Peter?” Shanti asked.
        “Two of us might scare her off.”
        That didn't really answer Shanti's question.

        “This is going to be good,” Hansini said to her two friends. “Let’s go closer so we can listen.”
        “No!” Peter said. “You might fuck things up.”
        “You’re doing the fucking, not us,” Shanti laughed. “Don’t you want to show us your cool pick-up lines?”
        “No, you don't! Keep away!”

        So, everyone watched as Peter moved off in the general direction of where Jasmine was playing with her friends.
        “His first problem is going to be getting her away from those younger teens. Those younger girls know all about what Sabby, Riya and Jasmine are doing. Peter's twins, in particular, were very interested even though being 17, they are still too young to join the group. They won’t miss a trick as they’re watching,” Shanti said.
        “Then he has to convince Jasmine into joining him and Steve for a threesome,” Joseph added.
        “That won’t be hard. She busting to have a threesome with two guys. She was asking me if I’d find two men for her,” Mootie said.
        “Really?” Hansini said, a bit surprised. “She talked with me about that too.”
        “So, Peter just needs to say, ‘Daddy told him too,’ then he and Steve will be in!” Liz laughed.
        “Not so direct as that, Liz but I’d say that’s about all it would take,” Mootie replied.
        “I can’t believe she was asking you to set up a threesome for her,” Hansini said to her husband.
        “I was a bit surprised too,” Mootie said. “She asked me yesterday while we were walking up the track to the Gannets.”
        “So, she really wants this threesome then?” Steve asked.
        “Looks that way,” Mootie replied.
        “Talk with her,” Hansini said. “From what Mootie was saying, she might say, yes.”
        “Make sure it’s a threesome, two of you together, not one after another,” Mootie told Steve. “She told me it has to be a real threesome.”
        Hansini turned around and looked at her husband.
        Mootie replied, “Well, that's what she said. She wants a real threesome. Like it seems Riya had in Perth.”
        “So, that's where all this came from. Riya is filling her head with big ideas,” Hansini laughed.
        “Seems like it but we've cut Jasmine loose sexually so now we just have to go along with what she wants, honey.”
        Hansini just nodded in agreement. Many could see she was completely comfortable with the idea.

        By now Peter had moved up beside Jasmine. It looked like he was about to ask her when Kirsten and Carol were with them.
        “Well that stuffed things,” Shanti laughed. “He can't very well ask Jasmine to go off fucking while his daughters are listening.”
        “Let's go and help him,” Hansini said.
        “Steve, you go and help get Jasmine away while we distract the other girls,” Mootie suggested.
        Encouraged by what had been said, Steve went off after his mate Peter to tell him that Jasmine was most likely open to the idea of a threesome. If they sold it to her as a proper threesome she will jump at the chance to try. Mentioning they had talked with her father would help too.
        Meanwhile, the other adults separated the other two girls and got them back into the ball game although both Kirsten and Carol were watching as Jasmine went away with Peter and Steve. They knew what was going on.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

“Do You Want a Threesome with us, Jasmine?”


Hello, from Jasmine again.
        I didn’t know what those men were planning to do with me. I didn’t hear anything about the conversation above. When Riya and I had noticed them in a group, she had commented to me, “I bet something is going on there.”
nbsp;       We were playing a ball game on the beach with all the younger kids. But the difference was that this was a nude beach and after swimming, we were all nude. Playing it nude was a was a lot of fun and I quickly found I had no problems being like that too.
        We heard them laughing which confirmed what Riya was suggesting.
        I saw Peter come over towards us. We invited him to join the game but he just stood back. For a moment I wondered if he wanted to talk with one of us. That was confirmed when he began talking to me but before he could say much, the twins Kirsten and Carol with standing with us.
        After a few words about if I was enjoying the beach, he walked away. That seemed a bit strange, I just continued with our game.
        Looking back, I now know he was about to ask me about a threesome before his younger daughters arrived.

        A bit later, we saw the group break up. The three women were with the three Japanese couples. Soon, my Dad (Mootie), Mike and Joseph joined them. We were sure they were up to something. It was confirmed when a large group of adults broke away from those on the beach and headed up into the sand dunes.
        It was pretty obvious, actually. They were going off for what could only turn into an orgy. I was tempted to sneak up into the hills behind them to watch but Riya was organizing games with the kids, and I had promised to help her. It seems Shanti had asked Riya to distract the kids while the adults had some fun.
        It was then that I noticed Steve and Peter were not with that group that had just left. That surprised me as I thought they would be into any action going. Peter had been with us near the games and was close to me a couple of times. Looking back now, I think he wanted to talk with me but running around after the ball like I was must have made it a bit hard.
        Then I noticed they were standing by themselves talking. I also noticed they were watching me again. Wherever I was in the game, they were turned in that direction. I began to wonder if they might be interested in me. It was at that moment that the idea of a threesome with them first came into my mind. During the night of Jenny’s show, I had seen them both fucking. I must admit, I liked what I saw although some things they were doing seemed a bit far out for me.
        Suddenly, I decided to go over and talk to them. I wanted to ask them about a threesome but had no idea if I should. What if they didn’t want to? What if they say no? I would be so embarrassed. Not willing to take the risk of rejection I decided to play it cool and just talk with them. If they suggested it, I could be willing to say, ‘yes.’
        “Hello, Jasmine,” Steve greeted me as I walked up to them.
        “Hi Steve,” I replied. “Hi, Peter.”
        Notice, I'd dropped the 'uncle' part. Since I'd become sexually active, Mum had encouraged me to do that. She said it might be a bit of a turn-off if I called 'uncle' to a man I was going to be with sexually.
        I knew Peter better than Steve because he had been at Mike’s house. Now I got to see Steve close up too. I’ve heard that Steve owns a gym and works out there. I could see how developed his chest and arms were and I kind of thought it was exciting. What would it be like fucking a man with muscles like that?
        “What are you two doing?” I asked.
        “Talking about inviting a sexy young woman for a threesome in the sand dunes,” Peter said.
        I knew they were meaning me, but I decided to play their game.
        “She is a lucky girl,” I replied.
        “Yes, she is. Very lucky,” Steve said.
        “You mean both of you together.”
        “I said that,” Peter replied. “A real threesome.”
        I noticed he used the word 'real.' I picked up on that because that is how I had described it when I was talking with Dad. Maybe it was him who had sent them to me. Maybe it was Dad setting this up for me.
        “Oh,” I said.
        “Do you know anyone who’d be interested?” Steve asked.
        “I’m sure I do. You just have to ask her and she will say yes,” I said.
        “Do you want a threesome with us, Jasmine?” Steve asked.
        “Yes, I... I would like...” I was so excited, that I could hardly talk.
        “Ok, then. Let’s put some clothes on and go.”
        “Why wear clothes if we’re just going to take them off.”
        “There is a hiking track up there and we might meet someone when we cross it.”
        So that was it. I was going to have my first threesome. I was going off with these two big men and I knew it was going to be good.

        As I walked away with the two men, I was excited. I was going to fuck them both. Going to have a threesome with these two men. My mind was racing with thoughts. I don’t know why. I was excited and nervous at the same time. It was like when I was with Gaja that first time.
        I looked back at the beach and saw Kirsten and Carol watching. Riya was watching too.
        I looked at Peter in front of me. He was now dressed in a pair of shorts. Both men were, and I had my bikini on again as we crossed that popular hiking track that ran through the sand dunes behind the beach.
        Climbing further we came to the sand dunes at the foot of the steep hill behind the beach. They were following what seemed like a track. I thought they knew where they were going so I just followed them, with Peter in front and Steve behind me.

        My mind was full of so many thoughts about what would happen with them. I wasn’t scared of them, just a bit nervous, perhaps more of my lack of experience. I was also very excited too. I was going to fuck with these two men. They had chosen me. They wanted to be with me when they could have picked any of the other women on the beach.
        I thought about Dad again. By then I was certain that he was behind this. Later I intended to find out and thank him.
        “Are you going to spit-roast me?”
        “Do you want that, Jasmine?” Peter asked.
        “Of course. Isn’t that a threesome?”
        “Well, it’s one way. But we can do it if you want.”
        “Yes, Peter. I really want that.”
        Then Steve explained. “First, we need to get you ready. We’ll take you each first, then we can do the threesome.”
        I nodded, still not sure why they were going to do it like that, but I thought they probably knew better than me. I thought I would just go along with whatever they did with me.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

A Session with Two Men.


        By then, we had found a private place in a little hollow hidden by the bushes and trees. I spread out the towels I was carrying and stood up to face these two big men. It seemed a bit strange and I was unsure what to do next.
        They both slipped off my shorts, but I hadn’t made any more to remove my bikini. They stepped towards me, Peter was in front and Steve was behind me.
        “Too many clothes on, Jasmine,” Peter said.
        I reached for my bikini top when Steve stopped me. “We’ll do that for you,” he said.
        The way Peter’s strong arms were around me, pulling me against his body, squashing my breasts between us felt good. I could feel the hard shaft of his cock between us too. I realized I had no control over what he could do and I found myself excited by it.
        Our lips found each other; I felt his tongue press against me. I opened my mouth to accept him. It felt good and I felt my body release and melt against him. He was probing in deep and then allowing me to probe deep into his mouth. I especially enjoyed it when our tongues rubbed against each other. That felt so nice.
        I must confirm Peter to be a good tongue kisser. The best I had found in my limited sexual experience. I was enjoying him and wasn’t ready to let him go.

        I felt a hand touch the clip behind my back and my bikini top came loose. I felt it being pulled out from between Peter and me. As I pulled back for a moment, I allowed Steve to pull it over my head.
        What I was doing with Peter felt so good that I went back in for another go. Our mouths came against each other again and our tongues met.
        I felt two hands touch me, a hand on each hip. He grasped my bikini bottom and pulled. My bikini bottom pulled away, sliding down my thighs to land at my feet. I didn't care, I was too busy doing with Peter.
        Steve’s body was against me from behind. I could feel the shaft of his cock pressed up between the cheeks of my bum as he leaned in close to nibble on my ear and neck.
        “Now you are Jasmine sandwich,” he whispered in my ear which made me giggle. It broke the spell of the kissing between me and Peter and we all broke apart.
        All that physical contact with them had been good. I found myself a bit breathless with excitement.

        Steve went first while Peter watched. I gave him a blowjob, taking him with my hands as he lay back against a grassy slope. I remembered how I’d done it to Gaja and Mike, so I copied the same way with Steve. First was the licking all over the head and down along the shaft. Then I opened my mouth to take him inside. The taste of him was different than it had been with the other men. He was saltier which could probably be explained since he had been swimming in the saltwater of the ocean.
        I used my hand, wrapping around his shaft as I began working at him. Steve has a nice cock; I must admit to being turned on by what I saw. Kneeling beside him, I was leaning over Steve’s body as I reached for his cock. When I began to suck him, I had reached over even further, my arse was raised in the air which I think made a tempting target for Peter.
        I felt a hand on my bum, fingers running over my cheeks until they found the cheeks between them. When his fingers ran down the split, touching my bum hole before moving on to my pussy, it felt really good and I considered the possibility that he might actually take me like that. Being Peter fucking me while I sucked Steve’s cock.
        By now I had Steve’s cock as deep inside my mouth, almost as much as I was able to take. I must admit to not being so comfortable with that and soon pulled back so much not more than his head was inside my mouth. He must have felt the difference because he decided it was time to move on to full sex.
        He reached for me, gently pulling me up until I could reach over him with one leg. This had me sitting up with my pussy right over his cock. I reached down to grasp him again with my hand and guide him to my pussy lips. Once I got the head between my lips it was easy to press down further with my body, taking him inside me.
        From the moment I took him it was good. As I pressed down further, more of his cock entered me until suddenly I realised that I was taking almost all of him. That was nice that my body could do that. I must confess to being surprised at how much of a man my tiny little body could take inside. So now I was fucking him cowgirl style. Soon Peter was sitting behind me playing with my tits, playing and pulling on my hard nipples. With what was happening with a cock in my pussy and two hands, one to each breast, it was feeling amazing.
        I knew my first orgasm was approaching. I think the men realised it too. Peter’s hand had moved down to my pussy and began rubbing my clitty to get me off. Meanwhile, the man under me, Steve, had begun making humps up at me as I continued fucking him. With his thrusts meeting mine, I realised I was taking him in further than I’d had him before.
        This sort of activity could never last for long and soon I realised I was ready to cum. I cried out as I lost control of the fucking process. My cum hit me and I began to fall until Peter grabbed me with both hands. It was a big one! The sensations swept through my entire body taking over my mind as well. For a few moments, I didn’t even know where I was until I realised, I was still sitting over Steve with his cock deep inside me. I could feel him moving. Yes, his cock was jerking and I knew he was cumming too. I opened my eyes to look and saw him lying there, his own eyes closed while his body jerked from the pleasure of orgasm.
        Yes, I had fucked him, bare skin and taken his cum deep inside me but that was the rules of this sex group. No condoms and take the man’s cum inside if he wanted it. Of course, Mum had ensured I had the proper protection for this.

        Peter was next. He did me while he was on top. That is the traditional way of doing sex. You would think that with a larger man on top of me like that, it would be painful, but I was ok with it. I think he did actually take some of his weight himself, at least until we settled in and I got used to him on top.
        As he came down on me, it seems to be natural to open my legs and expose my pussy to him so his lower body would drop into the position of sex. I felt him enter me and I noticed he was gentle as he did it. A few gentle pushes and I was taking most that he would give me. Soon we began the fucking with him coming down at me as I humped against him.
        We didn’t use this position for long before I was beginning to get into it. I found I liked him being on top with his body pressing down on me. His weight pressed me against the ground underneath me.
        It felt good what he was doing for me. I could feel how his hard cock was sliding in and out of me. I could feel the power and strength of his body but quickly I realised he was not giving me as much as he could have. I realised he was holding himself back. I wondered at that.
        Not that I had long to think about that before my body began responding to him. I was going to cum, so quickly after he had started with me. I was into my orgasm before he could respond back to me. It was quick and soon I was over it as he continued fucking me.


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Spit-Roasted Jasmine! LOL.


        Yes, I asked them to add that title to this section. I love that so much! LOL.
        Peter hadn’t cum yet and I was a bit concerned for him. I asked him if he was ok. He said he was waiting until we moved to a better position for him.
        I told to him we change and he suggested that we moved to the doggy position. I was on my hands and knees when he approached me from behind. Since I was wet from the sex before, he just slipped straight in again. His hands came to hold me by my hips as he thrust into me. This position produces deeper penetration that the position before. I think it is better for the man too.
        To my surprise, Steve was in front of me, holding his cock out towards my face. Suddenly, I knew what he was doing. These men were going to give me a true threesome. The spit-roasting with a man on each end of my body. One going for my pussy and the other going for my mouth.

        I had been dreaming about this position. It was often within my fantasies about how good it would be. Now it was happening with those two men, I wasn’t disappointed. It was good, great actually and before long I was getting ready to cum. I think the excitement of doing something I had wanted since I had heard Riya did it was making a difference for me. In whatever way it was, I was becoming highly aroused.
        My cum hit me and it was a huge one. I tried bucking against these two men, but they were very strong men. They held me tightly so I had to endure their fucking all the way through my orgasm. It left me weak and a bit dazed as to what was happening. But a cock thrusting into my pussy and another thrusting into my mouth quickly brought me back to reality.
        After my first cum in that position they swap ends. This seems like something most of these men like doing when they spit-roast a woman. Quickly they would withdraw from me, moving around me to replace each other.
        For a moment I was left without either of them touching me. At that moment I felt lost and disappointed. I know that sounds silly because I knew they were just changing ends, but it still seemed like I had lost them.
        But it wasn’t for long. Soon I felt Steve pressing into my pussy while Peter presented his cock to my mouth. Yes, I know. His cock was wet from just being in my pussy but I didn’t really mind. I think I like my pussy juice.
        A cock in each end again. Two men were fucking me at the same time, and it felt as good as I could ever imagine it would be. When they came back at me, Steve was thrusting into me with great strength. I could feel how his body was crashing against my bum with each stroke, I could feel how deep his cock was going into me too.
        His pounding into me each time was causing my body to push forward with each stroke. This was providing the motion for Peter too as each time my body was pushed forward, his cock was pushed further into my mouth. As Steve pulled back, my body went back a bit with him which caused Peter’s cock to withdraw from my mouth again.
        This is how it continued as yet another orgasm came over me. The men noticed it too.
        “She’s a horny little minx, isn’t she?” Peter laughed.
        “Yeah mate,” Steve replied. “We’ve got a hot one here.”
        In my confused state, I realized it was those two men telling each other how good I was.
        “I’m almost there,” Steve said.
        “Do it mate. All over her bum,” I heard Peter say.
        I heard that but I couldn't complain, even if I wanted to.
        Steve did too. I felt him pull out of me and then moments late, the liquid began falling over my bum cheeks. Meanwhile, Peter had left me and as Steve moved away, Peter’s cock replaced him in my pussy again. It didn’t take much before he had pulled out and more cum was being delivered to my bum.
        That had been amazing!


☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       ☆       

Conclusion!


        I fell to the ground and rolled onto my back, looking at the two men kneeling on each side of me.
        “Are you alright?” Steve asked me, a bit concerned.
        I just nodded. Still out of breath. Still unable to talk.
        “She, better be. We don’t want those women to get hold of us,” Peter laughed.
        “Especially after what Hansini said,” Steve laughed.
        “What?” I asked. “What did mum say?”
        “If we hurt you, she’s going to cut our cocks off.”
        I laughed and then began making noises like I was suffering from great pain.
        “Ahhhh! I am hurt. Ohhhh so sore,” I began teasing them.
        “Stop that,” Steve said. “You’ll get us in trouble.”
        “Ohhhh! I’m too hurt. You’ll have to carry me.”
        “Jasmine!”
        “Take me to my mother,” I said trying not to laugh. “I need her to help me. I am very hurt!”
        “Ok then,” Steve said with a grin.
        I don't think I'm a good actor because they didn't seem too worried.
        To my surprise, he grabbed me, pulling me up and throwing me over his shoulder like I was a little doll. While Peter picked up our things, Steve started off with me heading back towards the beach.
        When I protested, saying I can walk, he just gave me a sharp slap on my bum. “That’s for teasing us!”
        “No Steve. I need to put my bikini on.”
        Wack! He hit my bum again. “We’re going like this,” he said.
        “But I am naked. What if we meet hikers?”
        “Then you’ll be showing them your bare bum, won’t you?” Steve replied.
        I began struggling again and he whacked my bum again, saying, “Stop that! You wanted to be carried so stop complaining.”
        He was a strong man. Carrying me like I was a little doll. There was nothing more I could do. Even pleading with Peter to save me had only been met with a laugh from both men.

        As we approached the hiking track, my worst fear came true. People were passing along the track. I could see they were going to pass close too and Steve was going to allow it.
        “They will see me, Steve,” I pleaded. “Put me down.”
        “With a sexy arse like you have. I’m surprised you don’t want everyone to look.”
        “I don’t! Put me down!”
        But he didn’t. He and Peter walked straight across in front of the hikers. They had shorts on, but I was still totally naked. I felt so embarrassed. They were looking at me, viewing me naked still being carried by this naughty man.
        As he walked on, I thought they would still be looking and must have seen me held over Steve’s shoulder from behind. Suddenly I realised, they must have viewed me. Seen me between my legs. My pussy. I was so embarrassed. Then I realized it was exciting too. Those people had seen my pussy and there was nothing I could do about it.
        It wasn’t my fault but it was me they had seen naked. As we had walked on, it was my pussy that had been displayed from behind and I am sure they must have been looking. Perhaps they could have seen the male cum all over my bum. I could feel it was. I couldn’t believe how aroused I was by that.

        Once clear of the track, Steve put me down. As I did, it was then that he discovered how wet and excited I was by what had just happened.
        “I think she enjoyed giving that show,” Steve laughed.
        “No, I didn't,” I protested at him.
        “Yeah mate, I could see that,” Peter replied.
        “No, I wasn't!”
        Peter's hand rubbed my pussy and found how wet I was. My body betrayed me. “I know what you need, Jasmine,” he said.
        “What?” I replied, a bit confused.
        “You need another fucking!” Steve told me.
        “Ohhh!”
        “Don’t deny it. We know you do,” Peter said.
        Peter lay me back on the ground and then came down on top of me. There was no foreplay, he just came down on me as his hard cock pressed inside me. Quickly we were fucking again. He was being a bit rough with me but I didn’t mind as I was so turned on by everything these men were doing to me.
        “You liked showing off, didn’t you?” Peter asked.
        “Peter, I was embarrassed!”
        “But turned on too, Jasmine.”
        “No!” I denied.
        “Yes, you did like it,” Peter said as he continued fucking me.
        “Mmmmm”
        “They could see your bare bum.”
        “Ohhhh!”
        “You liked them looking, didn't you? Wanted them to see you naked?”
        “Yes,” I quietly said.
        “They could see your cunt too,” Peter added.
        “Ohhh!” I gasped as I realized those people had seen that too.
        “They could see your cunt. See the cum juice dripping out.”
        “Ohhh!” That was too much.
        My cum burst over me and it was yet another good one. I don’t know why the thought of those strangers seeing my wet pussy was so exciting.
        As I bucked underneath him and humped up at him it must have been exciting for him too. I noticed he began cumming soon after I had.

        Peter had hardily got off me when Steve was down on top for his turn. Once he settled in and fucking began, his talking carried on where Peter had left off. He lay on top of me and we fucked. He fucked me hard.
        “You liked showing your wet pussy, didn’t you?” he said. It wasn’t really a question.
        “Yes,” I whispered.
        “But I think you wanted to show more.”
        “What?”
        “You want it to be a better show,” Steve said.
        “How can it be more, Steve?”
        “You want then to see you fucking.”
        “No, I don’t!” I said shocked.
        “Yes, you do. You want a group to watch you fucking.”
        “Ohhh!” I replied. I realized, what he was saying was a bit sexy.
        “Do you want them to see you fucking?”
        “Yes,” I admitted.
        “Maybe getting themselves off while they watch.”
        Oh, that was so sexy. My reply was my pelvis humping up at him. This was getting to me.
        “They can see you fucking. See you taking my cock into your hot cunt!”
        “Ohhh!” I groaned. This was getting too much!
        “They can see you fucking. Even hear you cry out as you cum!”
        “Oh fuck!” I cried out. “I’m going to...”
        He gave me a few huge thrusts.
        “Ohhh! Cummm...”
        As my orgasm hit me, I felt him begin to cum too.

        We were finished and he rolled off me.
        “Just so you know, there was a group of people watching you,” he said as he looked up behind us.
        I looked up and discovered the group who had been involved in the orgy were sitting close watching us. I was so involved with those two men fucking me that I hadn’t noticed what was going on around me. They were all watching us. My mother and father were watching us too. Oh wow!
        They didn’t know that I was going to be with Peter and Steve so I wondered what they must be thinking if their little girl could be doing such a thing. Little did I realise that they had heard Peter and Steve making plans to have me and so Mum and Dad weren’t surprised when they discovered that I had been with those two men.
        When we walked up to them I said, "Mum have you got your big knife? Those two bad men hurt me."
        Mum smiled but before she could say anything Dad replied. "What we just saw you doing didn't look like you were in pain, Jasmine."
        "Oh, I was," I said. "It was agony."
        "Look, young lady," Dad said. "Any more of that and you'll get agnoy alright. I'll put you over my knee and give you more of what Steve gave you."
        "Oh, Dad Dear!" I replied. "I didn't know you were kinky too."
        "YOU CHEEKY LITTLE...!" he began.
        But I didn't hear what name he called me. I was out of there. Gone!

        Later mum told me they had seen everything from when Steve carried me across in front of those hikers. I was a bit embarrassed by this but not too much. But what was more, I was happy with what had happened with these two men. They had been good for me and I had achieved my fantasy of taking two men into my body at once.
        So that was how my trip to a nude beach ended, an exciting threesome with those two naughty teasing men. With a bit of unexpected exhibitionism thrown in, it ended up being a good day for me.
        There was some more fun back at the house I was staying at but I declined any sex that night. I think what those two men had given me at the beach had been more than enough for my poor little pussy.

                        Good Bye from Jasmine.


Index of Letters                         Story 284 Background Notes.                         Back to Story 283.   

Forward to Story 285.


16 comments:

  1. A story by my friend Rajah and a bikini pic of Nina. What a nice way to start a Saturday morning.
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that photo. Like the way you wear it with the shoulder strap pulled down too.

      Now this story. It was an enjoyable read. Julie and I liked what you did with Jasmine. I especially liked the cheekiness you brought out in her. There were a few cheeky comments near the start but how she teased those two men made me laugh then you carried the joke on with her parents. That kinky remark was the best. "I was out of there. Gone!" The best line of the story!
      Brian and Julie.

      Delete
    2. Nice one Rajah. Marceau and I enjoyed your work here.
      Jasmine is developing into an interesting character. Sexy and Cheeky. Just how the men like us.
      Rochelle

      Delete
  2. In the story where Jasmine and Riya were with Mike, Jasmine appeared to be nervous and perhaps a bit timid.
    Here in this story she came out to shine. Loved the story and fell in love with Jasmine too.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a nice way to end the nude beach stories.
      Jasmine is getting cheeky with the men. Many of us girls know that works for our advantage if we tease the men. The sex that follows is always great as they try hard to prove themselves. I don't mind when they do that, the orgasms are great!
      Naughty Kim.

      Delete
    2. Naughty Kim! What happened to my Thai Princess?
      Teasing the men because the orgasms are great.
      Very naughty girl, this one!
      Ha! Ha!
      Simon.

      Delete
  3. So which is the best line? "Dear Daddy, I didn’t know you were kinky!" or "I was out of there! Gone!"
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daddy, I didn't know you were kinky!
      That was so cheeky.
      Kirsten

      Delete
    2. Yeah I agree.
      "Oh, Dad Dear!" I replied. "I didn't know you were kinky too."
      That made us laugh.
      Reshma

      Delete
    3. "I was out of there! Gone!" is pretty good.
      It reminds me of a certain Japanese girl making an escape after giving Anne sugar instead of salt to put on her breakfast.
      John.

      Delete
    4. Without a doubt, it's the, "Oh, Dad Dear!" I replied. "I didn't know you were kinky too."
      Rita

      Delete
    5. Sorry, dear, the "I was out of there! Gone!" is better.
      Brett.

      Delete
    6. "I was out of there! Gone!"
      But both are good lines.
      Susan

      Delete
    7. "Oh, Dad Dear!" I replied. "I didn't know you were kinky too."
      This so fits a cheeky daughter.
      Kala.

      Delete
    8. The Dear Daddy are you kinky comment is the best.
      Simon.

      Delete
    9. Without any doubt it is,
      "Oh, Dad Dear!" I replied. "I didn't know you were kinky too."

      I enjoyed this story too.
      They once took me to this beach so I knew exactly where it all happened. Yes, I know I am older and don't have the body like some of the younger ones but with some encouragement from Susan and Anne, I did get naked with them.
      Nudity wasn't a problem because I often join them swimming in their pool but this was different. It was a public beach. That was the hard part. Getting naked at a public beach. Once I had my one-piece off and joined them in the surf it was much easier. I had a lot of fun. Perhaps not as much as Jasmine in this story as I didn't go up into the sand dunes with a couple of sexy men, but I still had a good day.
      Mary.

      Delete