Monday 11 July 2022

Story 285 Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 285.


Hello from Rochelle.

            We are sorry for the delay in getting this story completed and published. Some other projects were going on that pulled me away from writing here. First, we had a few rewrites to do in recent stories due to current stories changing events featured or affected by those earlier stories. In some cases, the problem could be fixed in the current stories but in others, we had to go back and rewrite scenes. These all took time to find and fix.
            Then as I was making good progress with this story again, Allan and Susan were doing that major build on their blog where hundreds of links were provided. I become involved in this too by doing some basic coding and providing support for those doing the work. When I finally got back to this story, I hit a road blog on the feature sex scenes between Cathy and Mike.

            Cathy is an Australian girl. A young woman who appeared in the stories as the younger sister of David and Ian. Yes, she appeared in some of those stories set in the outback town where her family lived and even went skinny-dipping in the river a few times. But being in her mid-teens, writers just mentioned her as a supporting character. Finally, she starred in a story where she and her boyfriend took sex lessons from Jeremy and Joyce. (Story 246 Will You Take My Virginity, Please?).
            Soon after that, Gordon and Cathy were married and were invited to go on this trip to New Zealand. Since they were married they had owned a set of the Letter Books and had been receiving updates. Now they had been invited on this trip to New Zealand. It was all very well knowing and reading about all the sexual adventures but now they were travelling with this group. This couple needed to consider how involved they intended to get in all the sexual activities.
            My story picks up on my first story, and first adds a bit more relationship history before continuing on with their first few days in New Zealand. Yes, they do get into sexual activities, both having a lot of fun along the way. I know most of the events featured here have been covered in some way by other writers in their stories but I tried to present these events in different ways by using new material and keeping my focus on Cathy and Gordon.

            When I pulled Susan and Shandra in to get me out of my writer's block. Big changes were made to the detail of my story. Shandra keeps a record of characters which has proved very useful over the years. Now it is almost an unwritten rule that you don't begin writing until you have a talk with her. Susan, of course, is our sex scene expert. She loves sex, most kinds and also loves writing about it. So she has been the go-to when you are stuck on the sex scene. The disadvantage of this is that sex scenes often become a bit familiar, even though they are supposed to have been written by different writers.
            So those problems are behind us now and publishing is almost here as I finish this background.
            Please enjoy.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Rochelle, Susan and Shandra.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 285.


15 comments:

  1. I was wondering what the delay was. You guys seem to be publishing much more regularly recently.
    A good story as it gave us another look at that orgy party at Steve's house. The food table was quite sexy. Wish it was me on that table with those men rubbing their hands over me.
    Well done again.
    Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The story turned out well Rochelle.
      Kim and I loved the messy food part.
      Then Cathy got into the action her husband was having with young Jaynitha was a delightful surprise. I didn't see that coming. But he did sort of invite his wife into the action. I also thought there was no intention of using Jaynitha as a sexual character yet.
      Allan snr

      Delete
    2. Yes, I knew Kim would be into the messy sex. She's written some great stories about that.
      Marceau and I were talking about you guys after the birthday party on Saturday. We are surprised that the pink fluffy snake has never appearing in this blog again. I think some of those young Indian women might enjoy it. Could make a good theme.
      This idea is growing on me as I write. What if Sarvesh secretly brought some more from that shop in Singapore where Peter got his? Then they could an evening with a few women getting to meet a fluffy snake. Maybe a red, blue, green and orange to go with the pink one. Go all out and get them to wear the bikinis too with out tell them what is planned for them. Have the other toys, blindfolds, handcuffs etc.
      Could be a fun story.
      Rochelle.

      Delete
    3. This sounds like a great idea Rochelle. I loved that original story and hope this will be even better. But you will need to pull it on the younger or newer characters who might not have heard about Peter and Jenny's sexy evening.
      I also think you will need to be careful I get the snake the same as in the earlier stories. He has a fan club remember. LOL. Kim will probably help you with that. I've heard she still owns the real one. Either her or Allan snr.
      Andrew.

      Delete
    4. Yes, Rochelle, I would be happy to co-write with you.
      Raymond

      Delete
    5. While you are helping my wife, I just wonder if Nina needs any help too.
      I've got a great red, we're just about to open at work. Maybe Nina could help me with one of those. It's a 2020 Vintage. Looks like it's going to be a medal winner. One of my best.
      (Don't tell Anne. She'll be hitting me up for a case.)
      Marceau.

      Delete
    6. Are the snakes going to drink the red wine or just the writers.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    7. Really, Kirsten? I'm surprised. Don't you know anything?
      Pink fluffy snakes don't drink red wine. They get drunk on female cum juice.
      Ryuun osuke

      Delete
    8. Ryuunosuke!
      I am surprised at you. I would have expected an important businessman like you would be able to at least spell your name properly.
      Got you!
      Reshma.

      Delete
    9. I've just finished reading that Pink Snake story. (Story 223 A Snake in my Bed)
      Yes, this might be a fun story. What are you going to call it?
      Rita.

      Delete
    10. I agree with above. You Rochelle or else someone should pick-up on this idea. I also am confident it would make a good story.
      Sayako

      Delete
  2. I'm pleased we were able to come to your rescue Rochelle. Keep that writing technique in mind. It's helped me out many times when I've got stuck on a story.
    I think that naughty husband of your's, Marceau, enjoyed being "rescued" too.
    Ha ha Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan and Shandra.
      I've never been in a position like that regarding a story. I didn't know what to do, how to finish it. I felt like dumping it. And I felt bad as everyone was waiting for me too.
      Rochelle.

      Delete
    2. Rochelle, I think you would be surprised at how often that technique was used in these blogs. I would even go as far as saying almost every story.
      Mary

      Delete
    3. Yes we use it all the time.
      Just to explain. We begin a story and work until we get stuck. Then we leave a line xxxxxxxxx, and move on, jumping to begin a section further down. This is often done a number of times until we are left with a story with gaps all the way done. This means the basic story has been committed to the screen. From then on to really comes down to adding detail.
      For the next writing session we begin reading at the top, making corrections as we go. When we come to the first gap we often are able to use the flow of ideas to write straight through it. Sometimes, many of the gaps will be closed in one writing session but often stubborn gaps will remain open or other gaps will be opened,
      This process will continue a few more times until the story is completed. If this process doesn't work then the writer will call in others to help like what happened here with Rochelle.
      Susan.

      Delete