Saturday 18 June 2022

Story 284 Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 284.


Hello from Rajah and Shandra.

            My wife and I have been following the development of the character called Jasmine. Shandra had even written about her a few times. When I thought it was time I did another story for this blog, it was Jasmine who became my central character. She is new at these sexual things and to suddenly find herself in this open group was a rather daunting experience. As she mentioned she had a thing about experiencing a threesome so I decided to give her that chance.
            The next problem was deciding who the two men would be. I considered Hamza and Payam, the two Indian men who had been with Riya first but my wife suggested I go for someone different. I then looked at Ian and David, two brothers from, Australia. That might have worked well. But then I saw the rough draft of the Sexy Karene stories. Peter and Steve, are old favourites from the Letters Stories. That was my final choice. It had to be them since Mike had already been with Jasmine a few days before.
            The location? That was easy, really a no-brainer. It had to be up in the sand dunes when they went to that nude beach. Not officially a nude beach and the large numbers of people using that hiking track has spoilt things now so we no longer use that beach for nude swimming. But that still became my location for this story.

            With all that decided, I began writing, taking care not to follow any other story set on this beach. Of course, we had Allan's story set in the same place. I had to work with him to a certain extent to get our stories aligned. 
            The way I saw it, there were three main parts to this story. 1) Going to the beach and getting naked. 2) Peter and Steve ask Jasmine to join them for sex. 3) The sex scenes. This had to include a threesome where Jasmine gets to experience two men at once.
            I think this story adds a little to the Letters Grand Story but mainly it adds something new for us to learn about Jasmine. She seems adventitious and fun which is the way I intended writing her.

            Finally, I would like to mention and say thanks to everyone who helped me. First, there is Shandra, my wife who encouraged me the whole way through. Then there are Anne, Allan jr and Susan who advised and helped with the various conversations and sex scenes. When this story was uploaded to this blog, Asami guided it through the stages before publishing and did the publishing for me. Last I want to say thanks to Brett and Rita who did all that computer coding for me, line by line through the whole story. I was busy at the winery and couldn't do it myself. Thanks, everyone.
            Rita added that little bit at the end of the story where Jasmine gets cheeky with her father. When he threatens to put her over his knee, she jokes about him being kinky. Then she makes a run for it before he could catch her. That was your first writing in the Letters Stories. Thanks, Rita.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Rajah and Shandra.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 284.


6 comments:

  1. This is an interesting insight into the process of writing and publishing a story. Many readers do not know how involved this is. Brett and I didn’t until this story when Asami asked if we could help.

    I know we just did what would be really basic copy and paste stuff but I must admit it is a bit of a buzz to see our work here. Rajah even let me write a short bit too which was great.
    Rita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello its Marceau here.
      I am using my wife's profile since she is online and just completed a comment under this story.

      I really found this background very interesting as you told us how you came to write this story and how the three primary characters were selected.
      I usually attend the writers meetings if I can and are often involved in discussions concerning stories being written. Perhaps you could say my suggestions have changed of helped a story on a number of occasions. When my wife writes I will get very involved in the story even if I don't write myself.
      I have also watched and helped with the process that most stories go through between uploading and publishing. It is all a lot of work to achieve the end result you see in this blog.

      I liked how you acknowledged the help you received from a variety of sources. Most stories are like this, while there is a primary writer, the stories are developed with the help of others.

      Finally, to Rita and Brett. If you enjoyed doing the coding work, contact Allan snr or Susan. They do lots of that in their blog too. I know they could use some help there.
      Marceau.

      Delete
    2. Asami, maybe it would be a good idea if you could tell our readers about some of the work you do getting our stories from uploading to publishing.
      Reshma.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like a good idea. A lot of people are interested in what we do to get a story ready.
      Susan

      Delete
  2. That link has nothing to do with this story.
    Why put it here?
    John.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will notice that link is gone John. The test was successful and we are using the code in the Lion of the Federation blog.
      Mary

      Delete