Friday 5 July 2013

Letter 57 Extra Story Six Background.


         Story Six – Mike and Mandara.

                                                                        Posted by Allan.
Hi I am Allan.
         I got to write the last story in this dominoes series. I found this story a bit of a challenge because the girls had already written that Mandara was having her monthly and therefore unable to have sex. My problem was - how could you have a sexy story without any sex?

          It was at that point that the girls arranged for me to spend one Friday night with Shandra. I enjoy being with her as she is a good partner in bed. Not as aggressive as either Anne or Susan but more passive, willing to allow her partner to lead. It was a good night. The following morning we played a little fantasy game where we invented a story while we brought ourselves off.
         The story was based on an early one which Anne and I wrote for Letters about having sex while someone was watching us. Of course in this case it was Shandra and I in the story. I still remember how, as were reaching the climax in the story, I felt the body of the girl leaning back against me give a shudder. She gave a little moan followed by a gasp as her body stiffened. As she relaxed again she was breathing heavy. She told me it had been so good, so intense.
         I suddenly decided this was what I needed for my story. We talked about it for a while and Shandra decided she would use a similar idea in her story as well. My idea was for Mandara to arrange this for Mike since he had been willing to volunteer not to have any sex that night. The story that they came up with was about Mandara going swimming in a see-through when wet bikini. This story appears to have worked well with Mike too.
         I completed the story like this and then recently when we were writing the background stories just a few weeks before publishing I read the story out to the writers group. Ayaka was listening to the story.
         Suddenly she said, “Why can’t Mandara have an orgasm over the story too?”
        “I asked her how this would happen.”
         She replied, “Well first Mike has his big cum to the story but he is unaware that she has also been rubbing her pussy through her panties. She continues the story and to his surprise has an orgasm too.”
         It sounded like it might work so I told her to have a go at it. This extra bit was then added into my story by Ayaka.

         To complete the story I added the scene around the pool the following morning. Of course since Mike and Mandara had a story to tell they started writing along with the other couples. I put in that fun bit where Shanti comes over to find out what they were writing but of course Mike wasn’t giving anything away, just to tease her.
          I was reading this bit out to the girls soon after I had finished the story when Susan interrupted me. “What if Mike and Mandara did actually have sex?”
         “But she can’t she is having her monthly.”
         “Why would that stop them?”
         “But what about the mess in the hotel room?”
         “They could do it in the bathroom and just clean up afterwards.”
         The idea was thrown backwards and forwards between the girls. I said nothing at first. Susan was in favour of it and Shandra was very much against it. It appeared Anne was undecided.   
         Finally Susan challenged them with, “Well you and I have tried it Anne so why can’t Mandara try it too?”
          That sort of finished the discussion. I was given the job of trying to add it in and see how it went. “Not too much detail,” Anne told me. “Just enough to let us know that they did it.”
          So that is how I wrote it. Is this story a sexy turn-on or totally gross? We have had both reactions from people who have seen it.

         Next week we continue the tour around Southern India. Not so sexy since they are mainly travelling but Shanti does manage to lose her bikini top on a water slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment