Friday 12 July 2013

Letter 58 Background.


                                                                        Posted by Anne.
Anne here.
         The stories about touring around India were a bit of a problem. We wanted to tell about some of the places they visited but also we were concerned that it would not be very sexy just focused on travelling around. So we got together to look at how we could get some more sex into the stories.
        I took the first story covering the journey from Madurai to Ooty. Yes I know this was covered a bit in Letter 57 but I wanted to add more detail to make it appear that this trip actually did take place. Having never been to India we used the Internet to discover what attractions were available and work out a possible route as well.

        I covered the Perijar Tiger Reserve and Susan added that bit about the tiger giving birth. We had heard there was a tiger breeding program but we could not confirm it. We also had no idea what a tiger breeding program would be like so actually I based the story on the kiwi breeding program in Rotorua in New Zealand. 

        Of course, all stories need a sexy bit too so I added that little bit of fun where Shanti losing her bikini top on the water slide. I know that has been done a few times in other stories so I put in the bit where she openly shows off her tits to the lifeguard while replacing her top.
       This was based on something which happened to me in New Zealand when I was using the water slide at the hot pools north of Auckland at Waiwera. I decided to try the best, or you might say the worst, slide called The Black Hole. It is dark inside and it is fast! There is a place right at the end where the water tips you over just before you emerge from the tube.
        I was wearing a new bikini which had a clip at the back and a tie behind my neck. As I began sliding I suddenly realised the clip had come undone. I reached around behind me to try and fasten it again and lost my balance. I fell flat on my back which of course caused me to pick up speed. Here I was racing down this completely dark tube with my bikini top hanging uselessly around my neck. I was holding on to it until I reached that place at the end. My extra speed caused me to flip right over onto my back again and that is how I shot out of the tube still rolling as I plunged into the water. My bikini top had slipped out of my hand and was swept off over my head. I hit the water on my back and skidded across the pool like that with my tits openly on display.
         As I regained my balance I stood up in the waist deep water with my hands over my breasts. I was looking around for my bikini top but couldn’t see it. The guy on lifeguard duty spotted it and fished it out using a long stick. He handed it to me as I left the pool. It was then that like in the story I decided to give him that little reveal as I replaced my top.
        Yes, I did get a hard time from my partner Allan who had come down the slide behind me. He never believed me when I told him it was an accident. He still doesn’t. Anyway, I think my nice little titty flash made the lifeguards day too. Ha! Ha!    

        So that is how this story was written. Later Allan added that little bit about the little steam engine on the climb up to Ooty. Yes, there was actually a steam train on this route but not sure if it is still there today. Allan likes trains, particularly steam trains so it made something a bit different for our story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne
    I remember that day at Waiwera when you flashed for everyone. You forgot to mention both your brothers got an eye-full too.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Reshma I remember that.
      They got a bit of an education from their sister didn't they?
      Anne.

      Delete