Thursday 3 April 2014

Story 90 Nude Swimming in Public.



          (See:- Letter 33 &  Letter 56 Part C) 
            Hi from India. Amita here.
            We are doing well over here and I am hoping you are all doing well there too. In India, things are happening fast now. The new business is going so well that Sarvesh has had to almost completely stop working in the bank. He has employed a manager to take over his duties there.
            Katrina and David are continuing to write to each other and I believe it will not be long before he will be coming to visit India. I have suggested that when he comes, Donald and Paula might like to come as well. Maybe some of you from New Zealand may want to visit us again at the same time too. 

            Katrina and Hansini are continuing to work on their pet project too. I often see them sitting out by the pool with Katrina’s laptop. I have seen a bit of their story and I think it is a good one. It is so long, that we may need to split it into a few parts. She is also in contact with Mike. getting his advice and help too.
            The staff has continued to watch them too. Katrina tells me she has been asked about what they are doing but she just says its work for Sarvesh with his new business ventures. She does not think this excuse is being completely believed but I told her just to stick with it since they would have no other reason for their working together. Let the staff think whatever they like. They have no idea what the girls are really writing, and I bet they would be shocked to find out too. Ha! Ha!

            Now this story was not one of the letters that we planned before we left New Zealand. It is also written by someone who has been involved with the Letters Book adventures for a long time, but she has not written much herself.
            One day I was having lunch with Mandara and she said she was thinking about writing a story for the Letters Book. I encouraged her to give it a go and I also agreed to help her with it too. So here it is, a story from Mandara.            

Hi, it is Mandara now!
            I can’t be believing after all the letters we have been making I have never been doing the writing. Yes, I have helped with some of them, particularly the one of the night I had with Mike, but this is to be my own letter to be writing and my own story to be telling.              

            I knew that this resort had a family side and also the nude side as well. So for many months before I came there, I was thinking about my body being on show in either the bikini or even being nude too. So I had been losing some of my weight until the day when we were leaving our house in India. I had just come from my shower and I was admiring myself within the mirror and enjoying what I was seeing. Then Jeevan was in the room and looking too. He was remarking how sexy I was looking too.
            He came up behind me while I posed in the mirror and reached around and grabbed my breasts.
          “Hey!” I said trying to pull his hands off.
          But he just grinned and held me. “You look so sexy, Mandara,” he said.
         I smiled. I was glad he said that.
         “All the boys will be rushing after you in your new bikini,” he laughed.
        “Well I hope not, only a few we know will be fine.”
        “You’ll look good naked too,” he added.
        Then he stopped to look at me in the mirror.
         “You are going nude too?”
        “Yes,” I replied. “I am thinking about it. A bit nervous though.”
        “You’ll be fine, Mandara. You look so hot naked.”
        I just smiled.
        "All the boys will enjoy seeing this sexy Indian girl naked."
        Now his hands were lower. Down across my now flat belly, down on to my pussy. As he touched me there, I closed my eyes. It felt good. Yes, he had a reaction there.
        He began pulling me towards the bed. I resisted a bit but not too much. I was concerned about getting ready. Amita and Sarvesh would be here soon and I didn't want to be late.
         Soon we were on the bed. The sex that followed was good but made us late. It was a madly rush getting everything done and the kids ready before Sarvesh and Amita arrived.  As it was we were not finished and still rushing around when they walked in.
         “No ready yet,” Sarvesh said.
         “We got distracted,” Jeevan laughed giving him a wink.
         “Ah,” Sarvesh laughed. “That sort of distraction.”
         “Sorry Sarvesh,” I said as I rushed past him with a child under my arm.
        “Don’t be sorry. With a sexy lady like you, I wonder Jeevan isn’t distracted all the time.”
        That was nice. I stopped and gave him a peck on the cheek for that.
        “Now! Now, Mandara,” Sarvesh replied. “Don’t you be distracting with me too or we’ll never reach Australia.”
         Now he got a punch on his arm to go with my kiss.
          We all laughed as we did the final few things. But I was pleased he said that. After him saying that I felt a lot more confident to be showing my body. If two men I respect would make good comments about how my body looked now then I knew I could be proud to show it off in both my new bikini or even nude.  
           Amita helped with the kids while Sarvesh took our bags to the van. Soon we were in the van and on the way across the river to pick up Hansini and Mootie.  

            We were at the resort on the island on the second day. Yes, I know. That is a big jump but Amita says others are telling of our journey so I will go straight to my story.
            Like I said we were relaxing after the lunch when the boys made the plan to go to the nude side of the resort. I have been interested in seeing a nude beach and when they were going I was very happy to be going too.
            We went into the undressing room and I was seeing Lizamoa and Shanti taking their bikinis off. They were replacing with only the cover-up. I was knowing they would be swimming nude when they did. I decided I must be the same way for this as well.
            I first took off the shirt and shorts I had been wearing and this was leaving only my bikini on underneath. Next, I was taking the top and then also the bikini bottom too.
            “Are you skinny-dipping too?” Shanti asked me.
            “Yes, Shanti I have always wanted to try at a nude beach and so I must not miss this chance.”
            “It is very brave of you for the first time in public.”
            “Yes but I must be saying I am a bit nervous too.”
            “Well you’ll be OK,” she reassured me. “Once you get into the water it is not so bad.”
            “Yes, I know. And I am going to do this. And I am not going to be being just within the water too.”
            So I put all my clothes into a small bag and just was wearing a cover-up over my naked body. I then followed the other girls out into the nude side of the resort.
            We met the boys outside and I was happy to see the smile on Jeevan’s face. He was pleased to see what I was wearing too. Or should I say, to see what I was not wearing.
            In this side of the resort, we walked through the main area that had the restaurant and bar and then even some swimming pools too. Beyond this, there was a jetty and then finally the beach. We had decided to swim at the beach first. I think they were considering a few of us shyer ones but I was thankful for that.
            There were a few dozen people scattered along the beach, most of them nude with a few girls topless. We put our gear down under some shade and then straight off they wanted to go swimming. Soon the guys were stripping any gear they had left on. Shanti and Lizamoa had joined them too.
            I looked over at Mega who like me still wore her cover-up but she still had her bikini bottom on too.
            “Are you going in like them, nude?” she asked.
            “Well I already have my bikini off,” I replied. “I have been always thinking to try this.”
            “Going nude is very brave. There are many people here.”
            “Yes, I know. I was hoping not so many people. But still, I am going to do it and be taking my swimming nude.”
            “Ok if you do, I’ll do the same too.”
            “You are brave too, Mega.”
            “Yes, I never thought I would very be brave enough to bare my body before so many people. Even if most of them are nude already. But now I am here, I think I can be brave enough to do it.”
            With a nervous giggle, we pulled off our cover-ups. She quickly slipped off her bikini bottoms and then we were totally nude. I reached over and took her hand. She smiled at me, giving a nervous giggle. Still holding hands, we were racing down across the sand to catch with the others who by this time were already in the water enjoying.
            So after all that dreaming about going to a nude beach, here I was. My fantasy had becoming true. It had surprised me how easy it had been to do. Once we both made up our mind, I just pulled off my cover-up leaving me naked underneath. It may have been harder if I had more to remove, I would have had more time to think. Then once we were running down the beach, we forgot about what we were wearing in the rush to catch up with the others.
            Once we were in the water, the fun we were having occupied us but it was when we got out that it became more interesting. With us in the water and our clothes up under the tree we had to walk between the two. When we left the water there were people on the beach who were watching us as well. I think it was a surprise to see these naked Indians.
            This for me was very sexy to be walking in front of so many people when I was like that. Yes, I know they were mostly like I was, with the nude too. Yes I know, I had often said how I would be happy to do and I was doing too. But it was just a bit scary, just a bit sexy and exciting too.
            Now once we had done that we decided to return to the bar for a drink. When those others did not bother with the clothes Mega and I decided we could do the same. I placed my cover-up in the bag with the rest of my clothings. So now I was with the group walking around the resort naked.
            When we arrived at the pool, this was with many more people. This bar was different in that part of it was level with the swimming pool so people could go to the bar and sit at the bar without getting out of the pool. We enjoyed this and stayed at the swimming pool bar for a couple of drinks.
            Once we got out of the pool, I took a towel from my bag to dry myself. While I was doing I was noticing a man nearby in the pool, watching up at me. I was partly turned away from him and I first thought to turn away so only my back could be viewed by him. Then another rather more naughty thought came to me.
            I told myself I was here to show my body off nude well here was a very special chance since he was only a little way away from us. I decided I would dry off my hair and in doing this, I turned to facing him. As I reached to my hair with the towel my body was completely exposed to him. With me facing him and my arms reaching up my breasts were displayed at their best each crowned with my dark black nipples against the lighter brown of my skin. Lower between my thighs was my bushy pussy but lower down I had trimmed back the hair too. Not shaven just cut short with the scissors.
            I even looked at him and he smiled to me. I smiled in return because I knew I had even parted my legs slightly more, making it like an accident to give him an even better view of up to my pussy too. From where he was below me in the pool, I had no doubt he could view everything of my body. I was happy he could too.
            When I was finished and as I turned my back so he could admire my behind while I slipped back into my cover-up. It was then that Mega came up to me.
            “Did you see that man?” she asked.
            “A man?” I asked acting the innocent.
            “The man below you. The one in the pool below you. When you were drying yourself."
            "Which one?" I tried not to smile as I added, "There are many men here, Mega."
            "Oh, you must have seen him, Mandara. He was looking right up at you.”
            Then I grinned. “Yes he was, wasn’t he? And I was giving him the best view too.”
            “You mean you knew he was looking at you?”
            “Yes I saw him looking. I even turned so he could get a better front view too.”
            “You didn’t, did you?”
            “Yes, I did. I wanted him to see me. Every part of me. That is why I acted to dry my hair so I could remain longer and give off the better view of my pussy.”
            “That was very naughty, Mandara.”
            “Yes it was, wasn’t it,” I replied. “I saw he was watching up at me and when I was reaching for my hair I opened my legs a bit and I know he was seeing right into my pussy secrets too.”
            “Mandara! You even showed him that?”
          “Yes, I did Mega. I wanted him to be looking. And it is making me hot knowing he was watching at me.”
            “That was so bold of you!” 
            "Yes and now I feeling a bit naughty and a bit sexy too, Mega."
            She smiled at me, then we both laughed.
            “How about you Mega? Did you enjoy showing for the boys?”
            “Well, yes I did a bit. I felt a bit shy at first."
            "I saw those two men watching you."
            "Yes, I knew a couple of men were watching us from the side of the pool. I knew they were interested in looking to us Indian girls and I was happy they were admiring my breasts and even my pussy too.”
            “We must come over to the nude side again. I like showing off now.”
            “Yes, Mandara. So do I.” 
            I reached over and gave her a quick hug before I picked up my bag and followed the others towards the gate to the main resort.

            And during the remaining holiday, we did get to spend more time and have more adventures on the nude side of the resort. I know some of these will be told by others but I must mention there was the stripping chess game in which we all were involved and the nude cruise to the Barrier Reef which we were all involved in too.
            At other times we just came over for a quick swim in which I always took the opportunity to be involved in a bit of the showing off too when any men were close for seeing.
            So there was my dream to be nude, on a nude beach, where everyone was nude with me. And finally, I was able to achieve this dream and fulfilled my fantasy. 

            So I must be ending now,
                        Bye and love and kisses,
                                    From Mandara and the India Team. 


7 comments:

  1. A nice story. A bit sexy. A bit of fun too.
    I like the way you did that scene before they left on their trip. Your conversations seem more natural now. I can imagine Jeevan coming in and finding his sexy wife naked. Then getting complimented by Sarvesh as well. That girl must have been feeling on top of the world.
    Yes I know you girls. You couldn't resist throwing in some blatant exhibitionism as well.
    Two questions;- Why has Mandara played a lesser part in your stories? How come she has never written anything up until now?
    Good story Shandra.
    Julie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie
      When are you and Brian coming to visit us again?
      I am happy you like this story. Shandra and Rajah are away at the moment. (For a naughty weekend! Don't tell any one. LOL) I have informed her of this comment but now she is out of computer range, phone range and even electricity I hear too. They are staying at Anne's fathers house on the island. I expect she will reply when she gets back.
      Now this letter has often been considered as a not so good one. Recently Shandra and I got together and gave it a make-over. That is when the scene where Jeevan and Sarvesh comment about Mandara. In earlier stories it has been mentioned that she is on the larger side. We thought she might be embarrassed to show herself off in public she we added that bit, how she was working on losing weight an how good she looked.
      The exhibitionism, not guilty for that one. That was always included in the original story according to Shandra.
      Ayaka

      Delete
    2. Hi everyone,
      Friday is a busy day for me with going to farming school and my farm duties. Then I went out last night with my boyfriend so only just seen this new story. Yes I have corrected the errors in the links. They look good now.
      This story must not be considered as less than the others. Let me explain. We are looking at a group of people here who are at different levels. Some are openly bold and think nothing of going naked at a nude beach or resort. Others like Mandara and Mega are struggling a bit. This story helps that idea by showing how Mandara, and for that matter Mega, are feeling and seeing their first days at the resort. I think this adds depth to their stories.
      Asami

      Delete
    3. Yes I agree with what you say above but there is another factor to consider here. If you look down the list of writers now you see a variety of people with different writing skills. They mix themselves up in their stories which means we get these different parts which work so well together. I think by accident you have hit upon something special here.
      John.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for your comments everyone.
      Yes like Ayaka said above, we were away for the weekend. Naughty weekend? Yes, we went to an island. Yes, we stayed in a cabin. Yes, just the two of us went. Being naughty? I will admit to nothing. LOL
      Now this story:-
      Like I said in my background it has the purpose of using Mandara in a story. She is new to going nude in public. Certainly willing to try it, even admitting it to be a fantasy too. This story tells us of her first time on the nude side of the resort. Many of our stories are more sexy but then many of the characters in our stories are more sexy too. For example, its interesting how Hansini jumps into the sexy fun without any hesitation at all.
      For a big story series like this it is important that we continue to develop the people we write about. Through this period Katrina is rising as the new star of Letters, kind of leaves these other girls in the background, so this is an attempt to bring Mega and Mandara out a bit.
      Glad you are following the series and really happy you feel it is worth commenting. It makes us feel like all the effort we are going to is worth something when we get feed-back.
      Bye Shandra.

      Delete
  2. Hi.
    This is a good story when placed with the others in this blog. By its self? Maybe not so much.
    But that is what this blog is about, isn't it? A series of adventures experienced by some sexy people.
    (Not to mention, written by some sexy people as well.)
    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to you Shandra,
    I am very interested in your blog. You don't just include the stories. You are very open concerning the stories behind the stories too. This is of interest to me too. I like to know where the ideas came from.
    Toon Mao

    Toon Mao

    ReplyDelete