Friday 3 March 2017

Story 194 India - Part Five - Trip to North India.



Part Five - Trip to North India.
          Now, this is part of our India visit that neither Tom nor I were expecting. We were going on a trip to North India. It had been arranged and paid for by Sarvesh and what surprised me, was that we were going with David and Katrina. This was strange! Travelling on the honeymoon with the bride and groom! Anyway, we weren’t alone, we had the young couple from Australia, Jeremy and Joyce, also with us on this surprise trip. I remember reading about a similar trip to this that was taken by a group many years ago. While that trip might have been more extensive our trip but we still covered some very interesting places.
         Our flight to North India landed in Delhi. This large city that brings to life the ancient past of India contrasted against India's modern future. It's divided into two parts, the crumbling old city of Old Delhi, and the orderly and well planned New Delhi.
         Sarvesh had said, “It would be a huge loss to visit India and miss out on seeing the Taj Mahal in Agra. After all, it's India's most famous monument -- and certainly the most identifiable.”
         We stayed one night in Agra, viewing this most beautiful building on the day we travelled there. Back at our hotel, not far from the Taj Mahal we sat eating our dinner as the sun set turning the building to golds and pinks. I thought that was beautiful but there was even better to come. An hour or so later we watched the full moon rise and then used the second part of our ticket, touring it again by moonlight. This was amazing!
        What I didn’t like about this trip to North India was people always approaching us, offering special deals and services. This was a constant hassle that didn’t seem apparent in the small town in South India. Amita told me later that word had got around that these overseas visitors were guests of Sarvesh so we were left alone in that town but that this is a problem for tourists, all over India.
       After a couple more nights in Delhi visiting local attractions, we were on our way back to South India again. Yes, as I said before it was short but very enjoyable. Thank you, Sarvesh. That was a lovely surprise. 

          In the hotel in Delhi, there were two rooms booked. A smaller room, with a double bed, for the honeymoon couple and a larger two bedroom apartment for us. We didn’t mind sharing the same bathroom, it was no problem between four of us.
         It had been an interesting day out touring in the city and there was going to be dinner and a night out to follow. We returned to the hotel to freshen up and relax for a while. Soon the idea came up about going for a swim in the hotel pool. Of course, my husband was keen. He was taking a lot of interest in Joyce and no doubt wanted he check her out in a bikini again. Anyway, why not? She was a hot girl. Her husband Jeremy wasn’t half bad either. I also notice Joyce was taking an interest in Tom too. A few times during the day I noticed them, talking and laughing together. They seemed to be together a lot during our touring. I had a fair idea where all this was going.
         The newly married couple weren’t interested in coming for a swim, wanting some time to themselves, I suppose. I wonder why? Ha! Ha! So Tom and I went down to the pool with Jeremy and Joyce. The water was lovely, very inviting after the heat of the day. It was still hot during the mid-afternoon and I knew I couldn’t stay in too long without getting burnt. I got out, to sit in the shade and to my surprise, Jeremy came with me.
         Meanwhile, my naughty husband was misbehaving in the pool with Joyce. Yes, I do mean misbehaving! It was obvious to everyone, he was keen on her, both Jeremy and I saw that hand go to her breast and saw her giggle too. It was also obvious she was encouraging his attention too. I am sure that when they were close, there was more going on under the water too.
         “Those two are hitting it off,” I told Jeremy.
         “More than hitting it off,” he said. “More like hitting on each other.”
         We both laughed at that.
         “He is keen on her,” I said. “He told me Joyce is a lovely girl.”
         “Yes, she is,” he agreed. “I’m very lucky to have her.”
         There was a pause in our conversation as we watched Joyce trying to duck Tom. I’m not sure she realised how strong he was. He doesn’t look it but with the farm work he does, he might surprise you. Of course, Joyce ended up getting ducked herself, getting felt up again in the process, no doubt too. That hand between her thighs was a bit obvious. Now she was trying again, her body against him as she tried to knock him off his feet. He had his arm around her and soon they both fell back into the water. Came up laughing again.
        “She’s keen on him too,” Jeremy said. “She told me before she wouldn’t mind being with him tonight.”
        I thought as much. That confirmed what I had been thinking all day. So we were headed for a partner swap that night.
        “Look where his hands are now!” I said a bit shocked.
        “She’s enjoying it too,” he laughed. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants more.”
        “Well, in public like this, I’m not sure she can get any more than she’s getting now.”
        He laughed at that too, agreeing with me.
        I looked across at him and glanced over his tight young body. Nice body, not overly developed like some of the guys, but broad flat chest and flat stomach too. He looked nice and certainly I was interested if he would have me.
        “I’m more interested in what Jeremy wants,” I said.
        I know that was a bit obvious but with what was going on in the pool I felt it was time someone moved us along too.
        He looked at me. Not just my face but his eyes ran down over my body too. I was lying back on the recliner; my body clad in my one-piece was open for his inspection. He must have seen the swelling of my breasts, the rounded mound of my pussy and other bumps along the way. I hoped he liked what he saw.
        “I’m sure I know what Betty wants.”
        “What would that be?”
        “Come on Betty. You started this….. You know what we both want.”
        “Yes,” I agreed.
        “Well, they want to be together,” he said glancing at the two in the pool. “Let’s make it easy for them?”
        “No,” I replied. “Let’s make it hard for them. Pretend we aren’t interested.”
        A big smile came on his face. “Betty, you’re really naughty!”
        “Well, are you in?”
        “Of course,” he agreed. “This will be fun.”

        Soon, Tom and Joyce arrived back to our seats.
        “Joyce and I want to spend the night together,” he told me.
        “Well, how are you going to do that?” I asked him.
        “What?”
        “How are you going to be with her. In which room?”
        “Oh, we take one room, Jeremy and you in the other.”
        “I don’t want Jeremy,” I told them.
        He looked at me surprised.
        “But I thought……”
        “No,” Jeremy said. “We’ve decided we have nothing in common.”
        “Oh,” my husband said, looking rather disappointed as he saw his night of sex slipping away. I must admit, Joyce looked shocked too, looking at her husband in surprise. The look on her face asking, 'What's going on?'
        “So there goes your night of banging Joyce,” I said with a laugh.
        “I suppose so,” he replied now looking very dejected.  
        I began to feel sorry for him, for both of them actually. All that hard ‘work’ in the pool for nothing. Now they were both all worked up, nothing. I decided to let them off the hook.
        “Maybe Jeremy and I could share a room,” I said.
        “But I thought you didn’t want……”
        “Oh, come on Tom,” I laughed. “Do you think I’d turned down a night with a hot sexy guy like Jeremy?”
         He suddenly brightened up.
         “You had me for a minute,” he said.
         “We had both of you. The looks on your faces…. it was priceless,” I grinned.     

         Well, we went out for dinner with David and Katrina. Over dinner, Tom let slip that he and Joyce had a big night planned. Of course, they were quick to pick up on that one.
         “So what’s going on?” Katrina asked.
         Joyce leant over and spoke in a voice so only we could hear her. “See that horny farmer across that table. Well, tonight I am going to shag his brains out.”
         Well, that was one way of putting it I suppose.
        “So you guys are doing the partner swap?” Katrina asked, stating the obvious.
        “Yes,” Jeremy replied. “Just wait until you see what I’m going to do with a farmer’s wife, tonight.”
        “Oh really?” David said.
        “Sounds like fun,” Katrina said.
        “Sorry Katrina,” Tom laughed. “No fun for you. You’re on your honeymoon.”
        Oh, that was a good one!
        “No fun, Tom?” I asked. 
        He smiled, “I bet they’ve been at it like rabbits, every chance they can.”
        That was more like it, made us all laugh and by the way, the honeymoon couple looked at each other, I think my Tom might have hit the nail on the head there.

         Tom left not long after we returned to our room. He just had a quick shower and he was gone. I was rather amused he was in such a hurry, laughing to myself as I went in to have my own shower. I knew Tom would give Jeremy our room key and he would be here soon. I was thinking about the night in front of me. What it was going to be like, fucking with a guy when I was old enough to be his mother. Actually, both our sons are older than him. The thought of what we were going to do was already having an effect. I was thinking about it and touching myself, getting hornier and hornier, under the pouring water.
         I hadn’t been there long when I saw Jeremy enter the bathroom. I watched him undress. He wasn’t wearing much, must have changed back into what he’d been wearing down at the pool. First, he pulled his t-shirt up over his head and then off came his shorts, he wore nothing underneath I noticed. Jeremy doesn’t work-out like someone such as Steve but he still has a good body. Now all of it was on show, for me as he stepped towards the shower.
          Once he was inside, I didn’t hold back, my hands going straight for his chest. I had some soap in my hand and began to wash over his body. His hands weren’t slow in finding my chest too. Of course, as all you men know, we women need a lot of chest washing. A service, men never fail to provide.
          This soon progressed to washing other parts until I ended up with a soapy hand around his cock, pumping it. Meanwhile, his fingers, also soapy, were digging into my pussy. Soon we decided it was time to move to someplace more comfortable, like maybe a bed.

         I lay back on the bed as he climbed on beside me. I felt his hands move to my breast. His finger-tips, just lightly, running over my skin. I could feel him climbing to my peak but he seemed in no hurry to get there. My body gave a shudder, half out of anticipation and partly from the frustration he was taking so long.
         He reached the peak of my breast and found my nipple. I felt his fingers run lightly over the areola, running around the small pimples of the ring before he moved on to my nipple. First, he held it between his thumb and finger, rubbing over and around it. Then he held his hand flat, rubbing across it so my nibble bumped over his fingers. I could feel my nipple stiffen as he took it between his fingers again.
         It was at this point that he brought his mouth down to it. First, his tongue, flicking over the tip of my nipple, and then moving in closer, licking around and over it. It felt good, what he was doing and I closed my eyes to enjoy it.   
        Soon his lips closed over it, taking my nipple inside his mouth. Now he began to suck. Oh, so good! The feelings coming from that nipple. So good! He pulled back, licking all around and over it again before taking me in, to suck again. My eyes were closed, my hands holding his head. It was amazing the feelings in the nipple.
        After working over that nipple he moved to the other one. First licking over it, before taking it to suck. Then licking again and sucking, my nipple getting the same treatment as the first one had.
        Finally, I felt it was time to move on to the next part of our lovemaking.
       “Jeremy,” I said. “I want to give you a tittie fuck.”
       “Ok,” he replied, not sure where I was going with this.
       “Your hard cock sliding between my oily tits.”
       “Yes!” he said getting the idea now.
       “Have you ever done it before?”
       “No, never.”

         He moved up closer, his legs still each side of my body, so he could lay his cock in between my breasts. I reached for the bottle of massage oil I had handy and gave it to him. He gave his cock, now lying between my breasts, a liberal coating of oil. I brought my hands up, squeezing my tits together over his cock as he began to move.
         It felt good, his cock sliding between my tits like that but I bet it felt even better for him. In most cases, I use a tittie fuck as a warm-up before moving on to some other sex but it seemed like it was really getting better of Jeremy. I’m not sure he could do this with Joyce as she is a lot smaller upstairs, so I suddenly thought why not. If he is enjoying it, then he might as well go the whole way.
         “Fuck me, Jeremy. Fuck my tits,” I said.
         “Ohhhh…..”
         “Cum on my tits,” I urged him. “Big cum on my tits.”
         He was pumping faster now. I knew he was now going for it.
         “Feel your cock……. In my tits……”
         He gave a deep moan.
         “Cumming now……. Fucking my tits….. Cum on my…… Cum for me Jeremy…. Cum on my tits.”
         I didn’t need to say anything more than that. He was gone! His cock jerked and exploded. Cum bursting from him, pouring between my tits, over my upper chest and up to my neck. It was totally out of control, going everywhere. I should have grabbed a tissue to control it but it was also fun like this too.
         I reached up to my breasts and began rubbing his cum over them. Rubbing and coating my nipples with cum. It felt good and soon his hands had joined in too.

        “Sorry Mary,” he said. “I lost the plot a bit there.”
        “No, you didn’t.”
        He looked at me a bit strange before I continued.
        “You had your fun with me giving you a tittie fuck. I’m ok with that. Now you can get me off with some pussy eating,” I told him.
       He smiled back at me.
       “After that, you’ll be ready to give me a good fucking.”
       “Oh I will,” he agreed. “I can’t wait to fuck you, Betty.”
       You don’t know how good, that made me feel. A young guy like Jeremy, telling me he couldn’t wait to fuck me! Talk about ego booster!

        He moved down my body as I opened my thighs for him. He was presented with my wild forest of a pussy. Totally different to the smooth, shaved area of his wife. I'd hoped he’d like lots of pussy hair and he didn’t seem to mind. First, his fingers went in, working over my pussy, along and over the lips, pulling them apart and opening me up. Soon some fingers were inside me, thrusting at me, thrusting in deep. That felt good and soon I was humping back at him. But he wasn’t going there. He had more planned for me before he got me off.
        Now he bent down and I felt his tongue touch me. First, it was a tentative touch, like he was exploring a new pussy which I suppose was probably right. Then he was bolder, pressing against, pressing between my engorged lips. Yes, I mean engorged, swollen and open, ripe and ready, waiting for some young male cock. But first things first, as they say.
        He began to lick, his tongue running over the surface, the lips of my juicy pussy. And it felt good too. I knew this was going to be good. I knew he was going to easily get me off too, so I lay back to enjoy. Jeremy was good at pussy eating and soon he had me responding, moaning and humping at his face as he continued to pleasure me.
         The feelings of my approaching climax began to fill my mind. It was building, rushing towards me and it was promising to be a good one. He must have known I was getting close, must have known how ready this old lady was. He went in for the kill! Yes, you guys know how that works. You girls do too. Just pressing open the woman at the top, going for her clitty, licking it, sucking on it. Almost always works. Well, it does for me. Never fails to get me off.
         My cum burst over me. Feelings of deep, intense pleasure, filling my mind and filling my body. Jeremy told me later, I cried out and fought against him but I can’t remember any of that. All I remember is the intense pleasure of a powerful orgasm. 

        There was not much time to recover before we were at it again. He was on top of me, his body supported by mine. I felt his cock finding my pussy and then he was inside me. Oh, I’m getting to love fucking these young men. They get so hard, like rods of steel, that can do wonders to this old woman’s pussy. Jeremy was the same.
        There was no slow build-up such as some of the older guys had done. He was straight into some hot, hard sex. Not that I was complaining mind. Who am I to complain when my pussy is filled with hard, young cock? As I’ve mentioned just above, that rod of hot steel soon got me going and I must confess to another couple of good orgasms before he got to his.
        It had been a physical session and I was sweaty and ready for another shower. He joined me there and it quickly became more playing than washing. Anyway, that is what we were there for, to play so why not enjoy all we could.
        Later, deep into the night, we were awake and doing it again. This was more gentle, soft dreamy sex, leading to gentle rolling orgasms for both of us. I then lay against him as we drifted off to sleep again.
        Next morning, just as dawn was breaking, I discovered this guy was hard and ready to go again. Oh, wow! That was a nice surprise. I thought I had got all I was going to get from him last night and here he was hard for me again. He got me hot and wet with some nipple sucking and pussy eating, then we were at it again. Talk about rabbits! 
        This time I was sitting over him, riding him while he lay back on the bed, playing with my big jiggling tits. It was great! I could position my pussy so he was exciting my clitty which soon got me off. When I noticed he hadn’t cum so I asked how I could please him. He took me doggy style to finish off, filling me with yet another load of his hot cum.        
        As he left to return to his room, I went for yet another shower. This time I did get some cleaning done. By the time I got out, Tom was back, getting ready to go down for breakfast.

        Over breakfast, an interesting conversation developed.
        “How did your night go?” Joyce asked me.
        “You are very lucky Joyce, having a man like Jeremy.”
        “You were good too, Betty,” Jeremy said.
        “When you overlook all the bumps, blemishes and stretch marks.”
        “Don’t be so hard on yourself Betty,” Jeremy said. “You are a beautiful woman.”
        “Not a silly old lady?”
        “No a fine mature…..” he stopped looking for the right word.
        “Well-matured, a fine vintage,” my husband laughed.
        Jeremy was surprised. It was not exactly what he was looking for. He looked at me for a moment then back at Tom. He could see we were both smiling.
        “Yeah,” he laughed, “You could say that, a fine vintage.”



5 comments:

  1. Mary, as a man of few words...brilliant story. Take a well deserved rest from all that activity and hopefully we will see more stories from you in the future
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ian, we agree. Mary you did a good job of this. We enjoy your posts in the other blog but now you're a fictional writer too.
    Fred & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone. Anne here.
    It's very busy at the moment here preparing for a wedding. Asami is getting married to Rodney next weekend.

    But getting to the point of this comment, Mary you did a great job of this story. It's a big one too. I love that special touch you added of an older person's viewpoint.
    We've tried out a few new writers and often they don't capture the main storyline writing something that doesn't fit. You did well with that.
    Thanks Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mary,
    I know this has come late and many of my words have been said in person but I wish it to be recorded here how much I appreciate your work. This is a big story told from a new and refreshing prospective. I personally could relate to Betty as she described her adventures in India.
    Thanks for a great story.
    Moa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! When Susan suggested that I take a journey through Letters following a character who was inspired and named after my husband Tom, I was wondering where this would go. I did not expect a story like the one you wrote here, Mary. Amazing story that seems to fit well with this blog.
    I am coming to realize the full extent of this blog. It is like a whole world they have created. I am enjoying meeting and working with the main writers too. I am now employed by Anne while Tom is continuing his USA business from here in New Zealand.
    Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete