Thursday 30 March 2017

Story 195 Part Two Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 195 Part Two.


                                                                                        Posted by Reshma & Susan.
Reshma,
         Part Two of the Wedding Story. I was given the task. They showed me the overall plan, which has been included in Part One and then Susan laid out the two main goals for the story. 1) Prepare Katrina and get her on the wedding train. 2) Meet David’s family at the airport.
        It was quickly obvious that this would be two separate stories with two groups going off in opposite directions. It was also obvious that with them going off like this there would be possibilities of sexual encounters too.
        Mike and Amita going off together, that was a no-brainer. All I needed to do was arrange for them to stay somewhere overnight. I quickly laid out the main details of the story and started writing it. Both of these were older characters and so I wanted to bring them out well. We all know Amita is a wild one in bed. Reading through the stories, Mike has had his moments too. Two well-known people and it would be a challenge putting them together.
        Now, the second part where Steve & Peter went off with Lizamoa, looked to be a lot more complexed. See, Lizamoa was supposed to be helping prepare while the two boys were off preparing some steam train. It was clear I needed help here. My step-father, Allan snr, likes trains so I asked him to help. Much of that train stuff was written by him with me just changing a few things to blend it into my story. But with the three of them, it would most likely end with her having three-some with the two boys so that is the way I went with it.
        So by the time the next writers meet came around I had a lot to show of my story. They liked the ideas and sex scenes even though those parts were only partly done. They also liked the steam engine too. Then Julie suggested that I could add a new part where Sarvesh got up to some mischief while Amita was away with Mike. The outcome of this was that Susan quickly wrote the part where Sarvesh and Shanti get together. In the end that was the last part started and the first part finished. Susan then went on to help with my other sex scenes. I know Anne helped a bit too.

Susan,

       Don’t let my helping take away anything from Reshma. This was her story. I only did the scene with Sarvesh and Shanti. I then just spiced up her other sex scenes a bit too. Spiced up? Of course, why not? They are in India. LOL.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 195 Part Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment