Thursday 4 June 2020

Story 240 - Sarvesh’s Harem – Part Two.


Hello from Anne,
        This is the Second Part of the Stripping Dinner series where we see the event laid in in Part One, but now with greater detail. Amita does a great job of describing stripping as the girls were serving the meal. 
        During the week between the publishing of these two parts, there has been a new development where it is decided to hold a second dinner where the men are stripping while serving the women. This story is well underway now and will be published as soon as we complete it.
                        (Awesome Anne.)

Kalki – Progressively Stripping Dinner.   (Written mainly by Mary.)
        Progressive Stripping Dinner! I don’t know why it was called that. Something Amita or Sarvesh had decided, I think. Most likely Sarvesh, he has all the bright ideas. It was probably him who thought this whole thing. But I must admit it was a clever idea and became a sexy way of starting one of our nude weekends. 
        Now let me put on my role-playing character again. While still being called Kalki, I am the servant-girl, hired by Sarvesh & Amita to help entertain some important business guests. The evening was expected to turn sexual during and after the dinner as we had been fully informed by Amita to provide for every desire of our guests. It didn't take much guessing as to what desires these horny 'businessmen' would be having.

        So here I am. Kalki the maid, now. First, let me recap some of what had happened in Part One.
        When Amita explained to us girls how this dinner was planned, this girl could quickly see the sexual potential. Yes, I knew we were all playing our parts in this fantasy but I also knew the final goal was some fun and great sex with the men. I wanted that one too.
        Even as far back as at our house, while I put on my sexy clothing while my husband Hamza was watching, I was feeling horny by it. If we had time, I think he might have been fucking at me for just wearing it. But, of course, Sarvesh had been very strict on us not being late.
         Seeing that the other women were wearing the same as I made it even sexier. Our instructions had been to flash up our short skirts to the driver. Show him my bikini bottom from the front where it was just able to cover my cunt but leaving lots of bare flesh to each side.
        I know that not long before, in Story238, wearing this same skirt, I had flashed my pussy to a taxi driver. In that case, I had been without the panties and being shaved he would have viewed the full details of my cunt. But here, even now wearing the tiny bikini, it still felt very sexy to be doing.
        In the limo, I had selected a seat that was putting me in view of the driver’s mirror. I hadn’t intended that and it was only after I noticed him looking that I realised it. Once I did, I was guilty of playing to him a bit. I leaned forward to adjust my boots which made my blouse fall away revealing more of my chest. Later, I allowed my thighs to accidentally open which allowed him the view up again.
       There was a light in the back, opposite where I was sitting which illuminated me with him in the front remaining in the darkness. But front the passing lights of cars coming towards us, from time to time I caught a glance of him watching.
        I even became brave enough to pull my bikini to one side so he could see my cunt. Being shaved, I knew it was a good view too. Sairu, my friend, noticed what I was doing and the girls decided to join me in a pussy flash as we got out of the lino.
       Once we reached Amita’s house, she began explaining the evening for us. It seems we were to be the hosts, serving for some important businessmen. It was obvious who they really were but she asked us to remain in character.
       Our task was first to appear as sexy as we could while serving a five-course meal. That seemed like fun but then she told us that with each course we would be with less and less of our clothing until the last course would be served while we were completely naked. Since we had been all told to shave our pussies before we came, I knew that would be very sexy for the men. Something about going bare like that is very sexy like you are feeling even more exposed and revealing than as usual when nude.
        I was given bad boy Mootie to take care of. My role was to be the waitress for him but in this case, it seems it was a waitress with extras too. I made sure as placed and removed items from the table that I ‘accidentally’ made contact with him. He quickly got the idea and was soon making a bit of contact with me too. It seems at this dinner party, feeling up the waitress was an acceptable part of the fun.
         He started when I was down to just my bikini. At first, it was just a hand on my bum. Fingers running over my ass cheek before giving it a squeeze. When he discovered he was allowed that, he went even further by pressing his fingers into my crack between my bum cheeks. Yes, this was touching where my bikini got right down to just a string as it dropped down between my legs.
        As Amita had informed us, we were to allow the men some chance to play so I paused from my duties for a few moments. He took this as an advantage to do more, his other hand feeling me from the front. First, his fingers were cupping my pussy mound and then a finger was touching me directly where my cunt was. I knew he would have known that, feeling my lips through the thinness of my bikini bottom.
        When I came back with the next course, like the other girls, I was topless. Yes, all the men were looking at us too. Around the table, there was quickly some touching and playing. Mootie was too. I reached to take his empty plate and his hand came up to touch my breast. When I returned with the next plate of food, I stood back slightly from the table. This meant I had to lean further which made my breasts more hanging from my chest.
        This naughty man didn’t miss that either, taking advantage and bringing his hand up to my breast and giving my nipple a feel too. The way he pulled and pinched at my hard nipple had me a bit unsteady too. I felt his hand move to hold me until I could recover.
         “Careful Kalki,” he whispered to me.
         I just smiled thanks back to him. Thankful I was still standing and happy I hadn't slipped out of character.

         Back in the kitchen, Amita told, “Ok girls. Bottoms come off now.”
        I gave a giggle as I reached to my hips to push my bikini bottom down. While I did, I was watching the other women doing the same.
        “Now, give your pussy a rub,” she said. “Get yourselves hot and wet.”
        Oh, this was sexy. We were to be getting ourselves ready for the men. Ready for some sex I expected.  
        I stood watching them as my fingers went for my own cunt. Giving it some brisk rubs, I quickly began to juice up. I noticed the other girls did the same and soon we had our fingers inside our cunts, finger fucking ourselves. It was beginning to get to me now. Much more of this and I knew I would have got myself off. But that wasn’t part of our plan, was it?
        Taking the final course, I followed Mandara back into the dining room. I didn’t know it at the time but that would be the last time I saw the kitchen that evening as the men would have other ideas.
        Amita’s instructions for this course was to stay and wait for the men to finish. I was standing just behind Mootie. He invited me to try some ice cream but he wasn’t just being kind, it was a trap. I stepped forward and bent down towards his spoon to take a mouth full and he grabbed me.
        His fingers went straight for my cunt, one hand holding me around my waist while the other went in for some action. I got such a surprise, the spoon slipped from my fingers, hitting the table before bouncing to the floor with a crash. Not that anyone noticed or cared.
        First, he was feeling me and when he discovered my sexual state even pressing his fingers into me. Soon it was finger fucking. Oh, that felt good. There was no complaining from this girl.
        Our instructions were to get the men naked after they had finished eating. But with this new development of him doing to my pussy, I was in danger of losing the plan, losing the plot you could say. I had to get him back on the track.
        “I think you need to be naked too,” I told to him.
        He stopped and looked at me. “Whose going to do it? You or me?”
        “Me of course. That way is better.”
        “Ok,” he laughed.
        I noticed the finger fucking had stopped. He was distracted by me getting him naked I am thinking.
        “Ok. Stand up so I can get to you.”
        “I think you’ve got to me already.”
        I was confused about what he meant until he stood up and I could see the peak sticking out in front of his trousers.
        “Oh, you mean that one,” I giggled. “Are you so hard?”
        “Get it out and see for yourself, Kalki.”
        “Ok, I will.”
        I had got Mootie to stand as it was easier while I undressed him. Quickly, I removed everything he had from him and was admiring his lovely erection. But allowing him to stand might have been a mistake because it gave him more control. Before I knew it, he had taken over again and had me sitting on the table with my legs pulled open. He only touched me there a few times before going in with his mouth.
        “Still hungry?” I asked.
        “Very hungry for you.”
        He didn’t say any more because now he had his mouth full. What he did then was amazing. I soon had my eyes closed enjoying. I felt what that tongue was doing to me. Felt those licks along my cunt lips. Then came his fingers pulling me open so he could go in deeper. This led to some hot tongue fucking.
       With my eyes closed, I was holding his head while he continued. Soon I was moaning and making pleasure noises. It was so good. I began to give little humps back at him. I began to get the feeling that I wanted more. I think at that time, he realised it too.
       He pulled back from my pussy and stood up. Yes, I knew what was going to happen now. He was going to fuck with me. We both watched as his cock approached me. I could see as much as feeling that touch as his cock pressed against my pussy. My lips parted and allowed his cock head to enter. Mootie has a big cock and feels very full to take him inside me. But feels very nice too.
        This time he was gentle with me. Giving little pushes as he was going in deeper and deeper. I could watch and see how he disappeared in a bit and then pull back to do it again. In this position, where he could get very close to me, I knew I was going to take almost the entire length of him. Not that it worried me as with a few more presses and he achieved it. All of him was inside me.
        Now his hands were holding me from my hips as he began fucking to me. Even this was good to see too, how he pulled back from me with his cock sliding out into view before the next thrust came where he drove deeply into me again. The sight of this combined with the feelings were great but I think not perfect for either of us. Soon we decided to move to somewhere more comfortable.
        This is where the evening changed. By now we had dropped out of character, becoming our normal selves. But it was fine as the role-playing had achieved its goal of making all 10 of us, 5 women and 5 men, horny for each other.
        I am now going to hand to my friend Sairu and allow her to tell of the orgy that would follow.

Sairu – Sexy Orgy.   (Written by Mary & Sexy Sue.)
        Hello, I am Kalki's best friend Sairu. I did promise to help my friend with this story but it seems, with the help of others, she has almost done much of it herself.
        During the meal, it was my task to serve Sarvesh at the head of the table. When Amita assigned me to him, I was sure he had a hand in that. Ever since we had been coming to these nude weekends, there seemed to have been a connection between him and me. I liked him and was always ready to play with him too.
        That evening he was ready to play too. Couldn’t keep his hands off me with some part of me getting felt-up every time I brought something to the table. Of course, as I moved further and further toward total nudity, his hands got bolder and bolder too. There was no doubt where all this was going but even from his phone call the evening before, I think it was obvious I was going to be getting a good fucking. The only question then was, ‘Who and how?’ Now the who had been established, the remaining question was, ‘How?’
        When all the girls returned with the last course, naked, of course, I was too. It didn’t take long before things became more and more sexual. Soon, every couple around the table were playing.
        I began with Sarvesh by stripping him naked like Amita had instructed us to do. It is always I find sexy, to peel the clothing from a man. It is a bit like unwrapping a Christmas present to discover the treat inside. Yes, I know you are saying, I have seen and even tasted this delight before but my point still stands, it is still sexy to do again.
        The last part to be removed was Sarvesh’s underwear. He was wearing the tight type that hugs to his cock and balls making that nice bulge us girls like to admire. I paused from undressing him to run my fingers over the bulge in front to feel him. I felt the balls lower down and then moved to his cock shaft. Yes, I could feel he was getting hard and the cock stretching up almost to where he was poking out the top edge of his undies.
        “So hard,” I said.
        “Mmmm,” he replied.
        “That must be uncomfortable. Let me get you out.”
        “Please.”
        My hands went to each hip and I began to ease his undies down, taking care not to catch them on his cock. Soon the head slipped into view, a dark blunt point with a little smiling mouth. I noticed that already a drop of pre-cum had appeared. That was a nice surprise. I ran my finger over the tip, collecting up that tiny drop as I did and then brought my hand to my mouth, licking it from my finger.
       “Mmmm! Nice,” I said.
       I heard another soft moan at that. Not sure if it was the touch to his cock or me taking his cum drop but it was sexy for us both.
       Suddenly, another drop appeared. I became with a very wicked idea. My fingertip returned to flick up this drop too but this time I took it to Sarvesh's mouth, making him lick up his own juice. I was rather sexy to see that too.
       Now as I pulled lower, more and more of him was coming into view. As his cock was released, it lifted away from his body to point out straight in front of him. Point directly at me actually. The eye of his cock staring at me. Still lower I pulled at his undies until now his balls were revealed and I was pulling down his thighs to completely remove this last item of his clothing.
        I gently pushed him back until he was sitting on the seat with me kneeling in front of him. I pulled his legs further open so all his cock and balls were revealed to me. Straight away, my hands went in for his cock again, my finger taking his erect shaft and giving a few pumps. He was so hard, so erect for me already. Taking his cock with my hand I lowered my face to him. After getting the head a few licks to get him wet, my lips opened to take him inside.
        Now, as I slowly pumped Sarvesh’s shaft, I began sucking him. This is something I like doing for a man and I think I can do a good job too. It was obvious I was for him. Looking to his face I could see he had his eyes closed as with his hands he reached out to hold my head. I had begun by the sucking and then withdrawing, I gave a few licks to the shaft and head before going for the sucking again.
        Soon, I noticed his cock was giving a few little jerks and I knew he was getting close. I thought he was telling me he was ready for the fucking but I was mistaken. When I tried to get over the seat with him to take him to my cunt, his hand came up to stop me. I looked up at him in surprise.
        “Let’s go somewhere more comfortable,” he said.
        I looked around to see all the others were busy with each other. Mootie and Kalki had even got to taking full sex as he was fucking to her while she was sitting on the table. Very naughty girl that one!

        I got up from my knees and followed Sarvesh as we left the room. I don’t even think any others noticed as we left. I followed him through the house into the east wing where their family room was. This was smaller and with more comfortable seats than the formal dining room had been.
        As soon as we were in the room, he didn’t hold back, grabbing me and pulling my body against him. I felt my breasts contact and press to his chest; I also felt his hard cock against my belly. It was a sexual embrace, quickly leading to full tongue kissing. One thing I have always noticed with Sarvesh is that he is a great kisser. Good techniques that really pull you into his sexual energy.
         Our tongues touched and rubbed together as we continued. I love the soft sexy texture of this as two tongues dance with each other.
         When we broke from our kissing Sarvesh went to sit back on one of the couches. I could see how his cock was sticking up and it was very obvious how I could take him. I climbed on to the couch, facing towards him with a leg each side. This gave me the position to bring my pussy down onto his cock. Taking his cock with my hand, I guided him to my pussy and by pressing down at him, I allowed him to enter me.
         From this position and the excited state of myself, I could quickly take him in deep. He felt good inside me, his cock filling for my cunt. As I began fucking him, he reached out to hold me by my waist to stop me falling back from him.
         My fucking had begun slowly at first but it wasn’t long before our excitement for each other was driving us to do it faster and rougher. I wanted it like that and I’m sure Sarvesh was happy for it too.
         It was during this that I became aware others had entered the room and before long I had the idea most of them were there. A quick glance told me that they were all engaged in sexual activities of their own too. All were fucking and playing which added to our adventure too with our knowledge of the other sexual activities being performed around us.
         Payam came to sit on the couch next to us and I noticed Amita, joined him. She was kneeling on the floor between his open legs and had brought her chest against his cock. She was rubbing her hard nipples backwards and forwards over his cock. That was a bit sexy to watch and the look on his face told me he was enjoying it too. I have known woman with larger ones could perform sex with their breasts but was unknowing women with smaller breasts could too.
         On the other side of us was a one-person seat where Hansini was bent over the chair arm while Jeevan was standing fucking her from behind. That was sexy too as from where we were sitting, we could watch how his cock shaft was driving into her. He wasn’t holding back either, really giving her a hard fucking while she was gasping and moaning, crying out for more.
         But I couldn’t spend too much time watching my neighbours as the cock in my pussy needed my attention too. I leaned forward so my clitty contacted him and within a few moments I had cum. It wasn’t a big one but still good. I noticed he was still hard and didn’t seem to have cum.
         It was at this time that he suggested I change positions. You can put on the show for others to see, he told me. 
         When he explained this, I was ok for that one too.
         With him still sitting on the couch, I had turned so my back was to him and my front was facing the room. Reaching down between my legs, I guided him back into my cunt. This position was very open for me as anyone in the room could see the entire front of my nude body including how Sarvesh’s cock was pumping into my cunt as I moved.
        Soon others noticed it too. Kalki and Mootie who seemed to have just finished came over to us. His hand went for my breast and nipple. Soon he had leaned forward and was sucking too. His other hand had also reached down to the top of my pussy as fingers were rubbing at my clitty. Kalki then followed his example by going for my other breast, with while her mouth was sucking my nipple, her hand was rubbing and tickling Sarvesh’s balls.
        That treatment didn’t take long before I felt him cum. I could feel how his cock jerked as his man-juice pumped into me. Before long, his cock had softened and fallen away from me but still, my sexual fun continued.
        By now Mootie and Kalki had stopped sucking me and left my breasts for Sarvesh to take care of. His hands had come up each side of me to play with and work over my hard nipples. Down below, Mootie’s fingers were still rubbing over my clitty while Kalki was pumping into my cunt with three of her fingers. She was really getting quite rough with me, really thrusting them in as deeply as she could.
        But it felt good. They were really getting to me. My next orgasm was approaching fast and I knew this was going to be the big one. At this point, they say I became quite vocal. They could see my excitement building and were encouraged to work harder at my body. Up top, Sarvesh’s fingers were working at my nipples, pulling and pinching at them until they hurt. Down lower, Kalki was still fingering fucking me with three fingers while Mootie was rubbing at my clitty. It was at that moment, the lips over my clitty broke open and his fingers made direct contact.
        That was it for me. My pussy clenched as my orgasm hit me. They say later I screamed out as the first surge burst over me. Liquid burst from me, a strong spurt burst past Kalki’s fingers and hit Mootie’s chest in front of me. She pulled her hand back as three more squirts hit both her and Mootie again.
         As Mootie kept on rubbing my clitty, still two more orgasm surges hit me before I was over the top. As he stopped working my pussy, he allowed me to calm down and recover. I opened my eyes again to realise that now the whole room was watching me. Jeevan started to clap, soon the rest had joined in too.
         I was a bit embarrassed at what had just happened but also very happy too. It had been a big one. Amazing too.
        
         My next sexual position was kneeling, bending over the coffee table while Mootie was fucking me from behind. Amita was laying on the table in front of me while I was fingering her and then eating her pussy. That gave me another pussy load of man-juice and a good orgasm for Amita.
         Later, I was on the couch with Jeevan. I was on my back and he was on top fucking me. That got me off again but he pulled out before he cum. Soon he was taking Hansini who was leaning over the coffee table as I had done. That was the second time he had done her that night. I got behind him with my naked body against his. I reached around to grip his cock and wanked him off until he delivered a load of cum all over Hansini’s ass.
         By now the men were almost finished but some of us girls were willing for more. We got Mandara on the coffee table and four of us kneeling around using our fingers and tongues on all over her body. I got to play with one of her big tits and sucking her nipple. Hansini was the one eating her pussy and gave her a couple of good cums.  It was a very sexy show and the men were watching us too.
         Our sexy show with Mandara had the right effect with the men. Suddenly, I felt a man behind me and a cock pressing at me. I turned to see Mootie was there and realised I was just about to get his big cock in my cunt. His hands gripped my hips as he thrust into me giving me some good fucking until I received yet another load of man-juice. I noticed the other girls got more cock too.
        That kind of finished the evening for us. I think you could say we were all about fucked out. While some left for bedrooms, I actually spent the night in that lounge cuddled on the couch with Kalki. Not that we did any more sex, just cuddled up together to get some sleep with what was left of the night.
        When I woke the next morning, she was gone. I lay awake for a while, my mind remembering all the details of the night before. It had a been a sexy evening, an evening I completely enjoyed. I know all the others had too. 

Amita - Serving Payam.     (Written mainly by Awesome Anne.)
         When the girls arrived, they were excited and laughing amongst themselves. It took a while for me to break through their excitement and get out of them that they had all just done a full pussy flash for the limo driver. I was pleased because we wanted them horny and ready to play. They certainly were now.
         When I explained the evening we had planned and their roles in it, the girls quickly got into the game too. They were taking on the role of maids, very sexy maids by what they were wearing but I noticed everyone was staying in characters.
        My role was rather hard to define because, in one way, I was Sarvesh's wife but in another, I was acting as one of the sexy women serving at the dinner. But I really don't think we should be concerned by this, rather just enjoying the end result - a sexy orgy evening.

        The men arrived with Sarvesh and we were ready for them. The cook and kitchen staff had prepared a great five-course menu for us. All we had to do was make final preparations by warming some items and serve the food to our guests. 
        It was me who suggested that we undress by removing an item of clothing with each course. Sarvesh wanted us, girls, to have a very sexy appearance when we first met the businessmen. Sort of like create an impression of how the evening might go. He wanted us to be braless under semi-transparent blouses. This worked very well, with our breasts jiggling and moving as we walked and our darker nipples seen through the white material.
       But dressing like this meant we had lost one item of clothing to take off later, so when we took off the blouses, we quickly replaced our tiny bikini tops so we could fully capture the sexual appeal of our very sexy bikinis. 
       I was given Payam for the evening, or should I say, I took Payam as the guest I would look after. He is a handsome man. About 10 years younger than me but a younger man is never a problem. From the very start, he became a very naughty boy too.

        For the first course, there were two small dishes which meant I needed to visit the table twice. I made a point of brushing against him as I placed the first dish in front of him. He was ready for me when I returned to place the second plate. As I reached forward to place it, I felt a hand run up the back of my thigh, right up under my short skirt to the bikini pantie covering my ass. His hand feeling the curve of my cheek and even a finger running down the split between them. Ohoo! That sent a shiver of excitement through me.
       I think my ass is one of my better features. I love how my tight little butt looks when I wear something tight and sexy, like tight jeans. Here, wearing my tiny bikini bottom, almost my entire ass was left bare since the back became not much more than a string running down between my legs. So you will realise that Payam had lots of bare flesh to play with. I also love having my butt touched by a man too and it seems most men like it too. I was happy to allow him a few moments for his playing before I moved away and returned to the kitchen with the other girls.

       As mentioned above, the second course involved me removing my rather see-through blouse and replacing my bikini top before returning to the dining room. My breasts are smaller than the other girls but I have quite large nipples. The cups of my bikini came up over the centre of each breast, covering the nipple but leaving some swelling breast each side. The shape of my erect nipples could clearly be seen through the magenta material. Nipple bumps sticking out proclaiming their hardened nubs. Yes, you guessed it, I had given them a quick rub before I placed my bikini top. 
       Now, this is how I approached the table to collect the two small plates in front of Payam. I reached forward to take his knife and fork used for the first course, then picked up the two plates. Placing them on the bottom shelf of the serving tray meant I had to bent right over to reach down to the lower shelf. This meant my short skirt pulled up to reveal my ass to all the men at the table. This was intentional too, with all of us giving little ass displays for the men.
       Taking the next plate off the top shelf of the serving tray, I returned to Payam to place it in front of him. Yes, he took the chance for another good feel, his hand running up the inside of my thigh, right up between my legs. Being very slim, there is a gap down between the tops of my thighs when viewed from behind. This gap is what Payam took advantage to press his fingers in as he was feeling me up.
        This was getting me horny.

         Now came the next course. Pulling down and stepping out of my short skirt, I was now left wearing nothing but my tiny bikini. And yes, it was tiny, far smaller than anything else I owned. I like the look of me wearing it where the front comes down to just three tiny triangles held on with pieces of string. Extremely revealing of my body. Totally sexy and daring.
       Again, this involved me removing the dish of the previous course and replacing the dish of the next course. Two visits to stand close beside Payam. Two opportunities for me to give him the chance to play. He did too! 
       I parted my legs more as I reached over to the table and yes, that hand was back again. Right up between my legs, fingers running over the narrow strip of cloth of my bikini. I felt he was now feeling my pussy lips through the thin bikini material. 
       It got worse when I returned with the full plate as now some fingers actually slipped under my bikini and were touching directly the lips of my cunt. With all that was happening, I was wet by this stage and knew he would be feeling it too.
      Nice and juicy, he said. And he wasn't referring to the dish I had just placed in front of him either.

       It was topless for the next course and I was watching the other girls removing their tops as I reach around to undo the bow of my top. Pulling the top up over my head, I was left wearing nothing but that very tiny bikini bottom. Almost completely naked now, my body bare in front except for the tiniest of triangles just covering little more than the area around my cunt. I felt it was so tiny that it might as well come off but then I knew by the next course, I would be naked.

       Five pairs of breasts, bare for our horny guests. It was going to be a good show. We returned to the dining room and heard the comments of approval as the men saw us. As I came in beside Payam to remove his plate a hand went around my back, up under my arm and on to my breast. It was only a quick feel before I moved away to get his next plate of food. 
       When I returned to the table, he was ready for me, not letting me get away this time. His hand pulled at me, turned me so my back was towards him, so a hand could come up each side of me, under and around to each breast. This time it was far more than a quick feel of a tit. This time was a really good feel with the main focus being my nipples. Damn! That felt good.
       The way he pulled and played with them felt amazing. I was willing to stand there and allow him for a few more minutes. I think I would have still been there except Hansini tapped me on the shoulder.
       “Come on Amita, she laughed. “Don't get carried away yet. We have another course first.
        I pulled away from the table and Payam's hands and returned to the kitchen with her. We were both giggling as she put her arm around me.
         “This evening is getting sexy,” she laughed.
         “They are getting horny, aren't they?”
         “Yes,” she replied. “Hamza can't leave me alone.”
         “Payam is as bad,” I replied.
         “Yes, I noticed,” she said as we both burst out laughing again.

        Here we were on the final course. For this one, it would involve us serving the men completely naked. Keeping in mind that with our shaved pussies, we would be displaying it all too. Much more exposing and sexy than just being naked.
        My hands went to my hips, grasping my bikini bottom and pushing it down. I was standing facing the other girls so when I stood up, they were all looking at me.
        “Come on,” I encouraged them. “Get naked.”
        With some more giggles, the four of them quickly dropped their bikini bottoms too. Oh, yes! That was hot. Five naked pussies, all showing our bare cunt lips. I knew this was going to be good but I had something even better in mind.
        “Give yourself a rub,” I told them. “Get your pussy open and ready.”
        “You mean nice and wet. Ready for some hard cock?” Mandara asked.
        “Exactly,” I replied.
        I'm wet already, Hansini said.
        So am I, Sairu added.
        That was good, these girls getting horny for the men.
        My hands reached down for my pussy and I began working at myself. First, I was rubbing up and down the length of my cunt with both hands. It was suddenly feeling really good and I needed to lean back against the bench behind me. I was surprised how wet I was already but soon, with what my fingers were doing, I really began to juice up. 
        My lips were to swelling, then they split open. My fingers went in between them, touching and exciting my inner lips. I was thrusting deep inside myself with the fingers of one hand, while my other hand was working at my clitty. 
       “Damn! That feels good,” I said.
       “Yes,” gasped Hansini beside me. 
       I looked around at the other four and they were doing the same. It actually looked quite sexy and I thought that one day we should have a female wanking session. 
       Suddenly, Mandara gave a moan and I looked over towards her. Like me, she was leaning back against a bench, the fingers of both hands really working her pussy. She was really going for it now. 
        As I watched, her fingers went in at her clitty, a few rough rubs there and she cried out as she cum. Her eyes closed and her body shuddering as explosive orgasm surges raced through her body. It must have been a big one and she came so quickly too. Must have been really turned on.
       Oh wow! That was hot. Even if she had lost the plot and taken it too far. It was not my intention to make ourselves cum, just get ourselves hot and horny. 
       “Opps! Sorry,” she giggled. “I didn't mean that.
       But we were all laughing. Why does watching someone cum seem so amusing?

       But we had a job to do. I knew this had already taken longer than I intended and the men would be waiting for their last course. If we weren't careful, some of them might come looking for us. 
       Loading the last course on the trolley we headed back to the men waiting in the dining room, all five of us, now completely naked. And, yes, the men were checking out of cunts too. Our excited state must have been fairly obvious.
        As I placed the dish before my horny guest, he was into feeling me again. He quickly discovered my wet and open cunt lips.
       “Amita, you are so wet!”

       He had already told me that but I didn't say back to him just went along with the game.
       “You're getting me horny,” I replied.
       “Nice!” I think men like the idea they are turning a woman on.
       I bent down and whispered in his ear, “When you finish that I am going to fuck you.”
       His body jumped slightly at the surprise I could be so bold as to tell him that but you have never seen how quickly a small piece of cake and scoop of ice cream could disappear off a plate.

        I got him to stand while I stripped him but almost from the start I knew he was taking things over and doing it his way. Once naked, he had me turned so my ass was pressed back against the table while we engaged in a passionate embrace. He had his body pressed against mine where I was held by the table, not that I wanted to get away anyway. 
        He had his chest pressed against my chest with my breasts tightly between. As he moved his shoulders I could feel how the flesh of my breasts rolled between us. He pulled back slightly until just my nipple tips made contact with him, dragging across the surface of his chest as he moved. Then he came back in, tightly hugging me again.
   
       “I need to fuck you,” he said, his voice full of lust.
       “Of course,” I replied looking over at how Mootie was already fucking Kalki with her sitting on the table edge. 
       I was expecting I would be getting the same but he grabbed me by my shoulders, turning me to face the table. When he pushed me forward to lean over the table, I hesitated and resisted him.
        “I want to fuck you from behind,” he told me.
       So I bent forward over the table and allowed him to line up behind me. He gave my pussy a few more rubs and then I felt his cock pressing against me. A second, slightly harder push and he pieced between my lips. With the playing I had been doing in the kitchen, I was ready for cock so he could easily slip in deeper. 
        It felt good how he pushed into me. I could feel how his cock had forced in through my lips pushing them open enough to take him. Now deeper, I could feel how he filled me. When he began to move, pulling back and thrusting in, the way his cock dragged between my pussy lips was effecting my clitty too.  
       So here I was bent over the dining table while Payam was fucking me from behind. He was holding to my hips while plunging his cock deep inside me with each thrust. He was really going for it now, quite roughly actually. But my wet, juicy pussy was loving it. 
       But then he did something rather strange. Hamza's plate of half-finished ice cream was right beside me. Even in the air-co coolness of the room, it was almost melted. Payam reached down and scooped some up with his fingers.
       'That was funny,' I thought. 'Was he still hungry?'
       Suddenly the cold ice cream landed on my lower back, just where the split of my bum began. I gave a squeal at the shock of the cold but he just laughed, giving my ass cheek a slap as he continued fucking me. 
       The cold ice cream began to move, running down the crack between my bum cheeks. I could feel the cold as it moving lower, down over the hole of my bum. I felt his finger rubbing some over my there but the main lump moved further down over my cunt lips. The cold felt a bit excited actually. The smooth liquid mixing with the juice of my pussy while his cock still thrust into me. 
        His hand now reached under me and rubbed some cold ice cream over my clitty. The shock of that was all I needed to set me off. I suddenly cum hard. My pussy lips clinching at his cock with my bucking around until he slipped from me.
       Not that it was a problem because he was cumming anyway. I felt his hot cum juice hit my bum, over my bum hole and down over my cunt lips. I could feel the lovely juicy mess of me there, my pussy juice, his man-juice and ice cream all nicely mixed together. To make it feel even better was his hand rubbing me there too.
        Getting into food like this, it could easily have become a food fight but we noticed we were the last ones in the dining room and thought to find where the others had gone. 

Amita - An Awesome Evening.    (Written by Awesome Anne & Sexy Sue.)
        We were the last couple to go through to the lounge. I had been too busy enjoying that fucking he was giving me to notice we were alone. It was him who suggested we move. For a moment I looked around at the room. Food and plates all over the table. It was a mess but I knew there would be no clean-up until the morning. Not normal for this house but my current staff had other things on their minds tonight. Probably by now other things in their pussies too.
       The party was really getting going when we arrived in the lounge. Everyone was paired off fucking. Mostly still with their partner from the dinner but I knew that would start to change before too long. 
       Payam sat down on a soft seat and I sat in his lap. We started playing a bit and ended up with him sucking at my nipples. It felt good and I was beginning to get going again. By the feeling under me, Payam was getting hard again too. It was about that time that things had finished with two other couples and they were ready to swap around a bit.
       The outcome was I ended up on the couch with Jeevan. He was really ready for more fun. Quickly, I found myself being pulled down on top of him. My legs straddled him with my pussy lowered onto his cock. With the juicy state of my pussy, he was soon deep inside me.
       Now I began to fuck him, working my hips so he stayed inside me. Taking my time at first to build our sexual energy before we really began to fuck. Really going for it you might say. Soon it was clear he was getting ready to go again so I decided to put my focus into helping him.  Grinding my pussy against him while having him inside me felt really good and with the contact, my clitty was getting, I knew that soon I would cum.
       So that was how it ended out. First, he cums and as I could feel the spurts deep inside me, I followed him with a medium one too.
       
       One highlight for me happened on the coffee table. I was laid back flat on my back while others elected to play with me. I had the two horny younger men, Hamza and Payam, one each side, sucking and playing with my nipples. Down between my thighs, Sairu was eating my pussy.
       That all felt so good, really great actually, but after some time I began to notice how Sairu's face seemed to be bumping against my pussy as she ate me. I opened my eyes to look and discovered that Mootie was fucking her from behind. The bumping I felt was his thrusts into her, being transmitted through her body to me. I have to add, it felt pretty good, adding to when she was doing to me. 
       My cum when it arrived, was a huge one, going on and on as Sairu continued. I was bucking around so much that the two men had to grab me to prevent me from falling off the table. I fell back against the coffee table surface exhausted. But it had been an amazing orgasm and I felt absolutely great. 

       Next morning I woke up in our bed with Hamza beside me. Not sure what he got up to with me as the alcohol clouded things a bit towards the end of the evening but I had an idea it could have been another fucking. It took me a few moments to focus as things began to come back to me. I remembered the evening and the fun we had all had. I remember how I fully expected to get fucked well and good. I hadn't been disappointed either. The men were really ready for us after our stripping show during the meal.
       I heard a noise on the other side of Hamza and lifted my head as best I could to look. It was a bit difficult with how the man beside me lay partly over me but I managed to catch a glimpse of Hansini and Jeevan. He was still asleep but she looked back at me and smiled.
       'Those two had spent a lot of the evening together,' I thought.
       I gently lifted the man's leg off me and slipped my body out from under him. Hamza mumbled something in his sleep as he rolled on to his side. As I sat on the edge of the bed I noticed Hansini had extracted herself from Jeevan too. I watched as she came around the end bed, reaching for my hands to pull me to my feet. My arms went around her as we gave each other a hug.
       That was a wild night, she whispered in my ear. 
       Fun, wasn't it? I replied.
       Suddenly, I realized my body had another need.
       I need a piss, I told her as I broke away.
       Going into the bathroom, I decided to make it a shower as well. After the night before, I really needed a shower too. As I stepped under the pouring water, I was mildly surprised when she stepped in behind me.
        I was going to use the pouring water to empty myself at the same time but now Hansini was with me. We began soaping and then soaping each other but all the time I was holding back what I really needed to do. You could say I was becoming a bit desperate. 
        Finally, I couldn't hold it any more. I just let go and my flow burst from me, crossing the gap between us and hitting Hansini on her thigh.        
       She felt the warm flow hit her as she looked down and then looking back at me she smiled, Kinky! she laughed.
       Her fingers reached into the flow still gushing from me, flicking some back over my legs too. I could feel the warm liquid hitting me and mixing with the shower water to run down my legs.
       I was finished pissing now and we were standing under the shower water smiling at each other.
       My turn now, she said.
       What? I asked, not sure what Hansini meant.
       My turn to piss on you, Amita.
       Oh! I said, suddenly realising what she was saying. 
       Her hands went to my shoulders, pressing down. 
       Kneel down so I can do it over you.
       But I don't.....
       It's ok, Amita. The water will wash it straight away.
       Ok then, I agreed. But not on my head.
       Ok, she agreed too.
       I kneeled down so I was looking straight at her pussy. I leaned in closer so my body was close to her legs. I could see the muscles of her pussy working a few times when suddenly the flow burst from her lips. The flow covered the gap between us, falling to hit me on my breasts. I watched it for a few moments before bringing my hands up to play with and splash the warm liquid over myself.
       Felt quite good actually. I have heard about golden showers before but always thought 'Yuck!' But under the shower like this, it didn't seem at all bad. Like Hansini had said, mostly it was quickly washed away too.
       After she gave me a good rinse off with the shower water, Hansini turned the water off and began rubbing soap all over me. Not missing any of me. Taking the soap, I quickly returned the favour to her.
        I was about to turn the water on again to rinse off when she surprised me. She grabbed me, pulling my body against her own. With us both covered with soap our bodies slipped and sliddered against each other and felt really nice. I particularly liked how our breasts rubbed together. That felt really great!
        Then when we broke apart, I took the showerhead to rinse her off watching the soap run down in streaks over her naked body and drop to the floor. She then took the shower-head from me to rinse me off too. 
        When we had finished I grabbed a towel to dry her off while she then dried me off too. Not bothering to put any clothes on we returned to the bedroom to find both men still asleep. Leaving them, arm in arm we left, heading downstairs to a nice coffee in the kitchen.


Kalki – My Conclusion.     (Written mainly by Mary.)
         Our theme/fantasy evening had been a great success. Dressing for the occasion and the men arriving separate and after us, had helped too. The way we had dressed in sexy uniforms for them and then performed during the progressive stripping dinner had all of us ready for the great sexual orgy that followed.
        That evening turned into a full sex orgy with lots of orgasms for everyone. I was amazed at the men too. They seemed ready, almost endlessly ready for more sex with us. And we weren’t stopping them either. I confess, myself for having a great evening, making myself involved to the fullest extent. I lost how many times I made a cum but it was much more than is usual for me.
        Well done everyone involved. Our hope is those of you from New Zealand and Australia enjoy reading this too.
        Love from Kalki and the Indian Team.




23 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. Not been in here for over 12 months. There have been some changes. In other ways it is the same.
    Loved this story. I sat down and enjoyed a really good read. I relaxed in my favourite seat, shut out the world and got into this fantasy world.
    I am back in New Zealand now so have plenty of time so I've decided to explore and see what is new. This story was great.
    Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fantasy world. That is one name for it but for many of us we have been here for so long it has taken on a kind of reality.
      Mary.

      Delete
    2. A fantasy world is a good way of putting it because for so many of us it is a place where we can enjoy sexual adventures in ways we might not be able to do for real.
      But Mary does make a point about it being another reality in that many in the stories have become our friends. Over the years I have had characters that I've felt some affection for. So does having emotional feelings for them in some way make them more real? I think it does.
      Deanna.

      Delete
    3. You can see the reality of these stories when you attend a writers meeting. There is passion shown by some of the main writers as the argue for their theme or character. I don't mean this in a bad way but just healthy, robust debate.
      Asami

      Delete
    4. Hi from Geoff.
      Sexy story. I've enjoyed both parts.

      Delete
    5. I agree with you Geoff, these two stories must be considered together. The only problem with that is it's a huge read to cover them both at once.
      The idea of that dinner party is quite clever actually. It gives you the opportunity to cover the big picture or go into more detail with certain couples. I also like the way you used different characters telling us their part in this big evening.
      Looking forward to Part Three but just concerned that you might over do the theme.
      John.

      Delete
    6. Well done. A delightful and amazing story. I loved how you have developed Kalki. She is cute and sexy with an air of innocence about her. Much how I remember Ayaka used to be.
      Jeff.

      Delete
    7. Aren't I still like that, Jeff.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
    8. Of course you are, Ayaka
      Jeff

      Delete
  2. Another story. This one as sexy as before. I enjoyed the detail included her. It was a sexy way of doing a meal and I think you writers have made the best of it.
    I hear there will be Part Three now. Looking forward for that too.
    Ayesha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Another story. This covered more of what had been done in Part One but was good fun. I enjoyed reading those scenes again from a fresh view point.
      Now I am wondering where Part Three will take us. You must have something more.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    2. Good one guys.
      Love reading about those sexy girls. Kalki and Sairu remind me of the real Ayaka and Asami. Both hot and sexy. Great at fucking too.
      Paul.

      Delete
    3. What I liked here was the contrast between the first story where the stripping was told by two men to here where the same scene was told from a female view point.
      I think I enjoyed that better.
      Rita.

      Delete
    4. I didn't notice that at first. This entire story was told by female characters. But as a male, I still found it an interesting story.
      One aspect that was opened up more this time was what went on in the kitchen with the women. It was even mentioned they could try a pussy playing party where they sit together getting themselves off. That might make a great story too. Writers, hope you are taking note.
      Brian.

      Delete
  3. I know I took some part on the writing of this story but I still would like to place a comment here.
    The strength of this story must be in the part Amita (Anne) wrote. The way we saw much more detail with the women serving and in the kitchen was the standout section for me.
    Yes, I did have something to do with the shower scene the following morning. I have always believed that we need to stretch this blog to explore new aspects of sexual adventure. Sure, I know water sports (pissing) is not everyone's idea of fun, not really mine either, but I don't mind seeing things like this from time to time.
    Kimberley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good story. Geoff and I liked it.
      Of course, the best part was how Amita was telling of the special dinner. Getting naked as the serving of each course is a rather neat idea. I thought it was when suggested at a Writers Meeting but for a long time it never came to anything. Now, it has finally been written and now it is still a good idea.
      Ayaka & Geoff.

      Delete
  4. Marceau and I took the kids away for a weekend holiday. It was last night when we just arrived back. It was then we were able to read this story. We were in our favourite place to read - in the bed.
    I enjoyed it but I think both parts are needed to get a fuller picture of the entire evening. I really like the use you are making of Kalki through this series. She claims to be the one who started it, calling others to help so it sort of makes sense that she writes bits for each story.
    This story gave us a female view of the evening while Section One gave us more of a male view.
    Thanks everyone. This has been a big project.
    Rochelle & Marceau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marceau here.
      The new darling of Letters, Kalki was involved again. I like that. I come to like her too. Cheeky, bubbly girl who loves sex and loves to play with the girls.
      Marceau

      Delete
    2. Don't you mean, "loves to play with the boys?" Marceau.
      Another great story here. I find I can really enjoy your stories. Don't know why other than what has been said many times, you seem to get the mix of story, sex and humour about right.
      Gordon.

      Delete
    3. We are late getting on to this one as we were away for a few days.
      These two stories fit very well. You guys have a skill at doing this. I particularly enjoyed Kalki. She was really brought out with this series. But I fear we might lose my other love, the beautiful Katrina. Please don't forget her.
      LOL James.

      Delete
    4. This story is all told by women. Not unusual for this story as with the writers, the women characters seem to lead in recording the stories.
      I enjoyed how they took a story we have seen and opened it with greater detail. I like Mandara in the stories and she was seen more here too. I like that.
      Raviprabha

      Delete
  5. Great story. Well written. Exciting and fast moving. All the qualities of a sexy sexy story. Susan, Anne, Mary you are all such erotic writers. Thanks for that story xxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter,
      I think this is a good one but wait until you see what we did for our next story. Will be published early Friday morning. Much better than this story. LOL
      Shandra

      Delete