Friday 27 August 2021

Story 258 Part Four Background Notes.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 258 Part Four.

Kia ora,
       My name is Rajah, Shandra's husband.
            My wife was working with Susan and Anne, writing this rather large story that eventually had to be cut into four sections. As she was more involved in the last couple of sections, soon I and my friend Allan Jn., became involved too. In particular, I was writing in that section concerning Kathy and Joseph. But I did do work in other parts as well.
            Now, we had this couple, Joseph and Lizamoa, returning from the sex party they had attended at Steve and Sharon's house. It had been a good party but by the time they were ready to leave, Joseph had too much to drink. His more inexperienced wife drove home instead. I wanted to include some non-sexual interaction between them as they drove. My intention here was to create some realism with this couple. That is why I included some real places from around Auckland city and the police check-point for drink drivers.
            In Part Two, we saw their children had been having a sex party too. Now, in Part Four, Joseph and Lizamoa wanted to get home and check on their daughter Sabeena who would have lost her virginity that evening. So, this couple was going to walk into their house in the early hours of the morning (2 am). What would they find? Perhaps evidence of the party, discarded clothing and drink bottles? I went back to carefully read what we had written there. It was important that we had people, items such as clothing in the right places as we continued. That is why we wrote how Liz and Joseph found Tukiko's red bikini and Liza's blue dress as they had been mentions in Part Two. As Joseph and Liz they find everyone asleep, we were also careful to put everyone in their correct rooms.
            The next morning we wanted everyone to have some more fun. The younger people still there would get in interact with the two older people who had arrived during the night. Three sex scenes seemed the way to go with this. Lizamoa got Masanori down in the kitchen with Sabeena watching them, then joining in. Kathy goes in to be with Joseph, a very unequalled match. Then Tukiko gets more fun with the two guys, Michael and Ragesh.

            This brings us to the end of what we've been calling the Tukiko series. It is time we heard what else was going on. There was this big trip coming up with many stories being written for this. It is time we began preparing for this trip and so the next two stories will be concerned about who, from India, would be travelling to New Zealand.
            Following that, two more stories have almost been completed concerning the first travel of the Indians to Perth, Australia via Singapore. There will be a few adventures in Perth. Maybe Rottnest Island or out to the mining town in the desert outback. Then it will be on to New Zealand where one of the features will be nude camping at the Kai Iwi Lakes. Yes, we plan to include a big sex evening, possibly over two nights.

            Kia kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Rajah and Shandra.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 258 Part Four.


8 comments:

  1. No comments here yet.
    I think it is because your email went out very late and we didn't know you had published.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also didn't hear this one had been published.
      Another good story. Good way to finish he Tukiko/Sayako series.

      While I enjoyed this, I was beginning to feel we needed some stories from other characters we enjoy on this blog. I am pleased to hear we will see them again as we move into a new series. I'm really looking forward to those sex parties. That is going to be amazing.
      Rita.

      Delete
    2. Well, from what my wife tells me, we are going to see some stories about/by Kalki in India. She is a little honey, a daring of mine. Looking forward to that.

      Well done with that Tukiko series. There were some tough scenes.
      That one where Masanori finds out about Tukiko being a naught girl. That stands out as a master piece.
      Tom & Rosemary.

      Delete
    3. I am sad to see Tukiko and fiction Sayako taking a step back for a while. I've loved how naughty Sayako is. I sometimes wish I could be as naughty as her.
      But I also like other characters in the stories so looking forward for what will happen next.
      Always following,
      Sayako

      Delete
    4. I strongly disagree with how you rate yourself against the fictional Sayako. You are just as sexy and just as naughty! A few examples I know about:-

      Who came to visit us in Australia and started all that fun between my wife and I with you and your husband.
      Oh, yes, it was Sayako.
      Who didn't hesitate to throw off her clothes and go skinny dipping at Nude Night at the hot pools?
      Oh, yes, it was Sayako.
      Who sneaked away with three of us men in that party at Rajah's house and had wild sex in the hay shed?
      Oh, yes, it was Sayako.
      Who was at that party on New Years Eve and got pussy-eaten by her brother-in-law while sitting on the poolside?
      Oh, yes, it was Sayako.
      At that same party, who was number four, in the centre of the action, in a game of Pussy Row.
      Oh, yes, it was Sayako again.
      Need I go on. I have more examples.
      Wayne.

      Delete
    5. Oh really, Wayne.
      If that is what you have on Sayako then I bet the list you have on me is huge!
      Anne.

      Delete
    6. What is this? Are you keeping score, Wayne?
      Yes, I can admit to guilty for all those things but I didn't hear you complaining at that time.
      And shall I submit my list against you. That might make interesting reading.
      Sayako.

      Delete
    7. It wasn’t meant as a catalog of your sexual experiences. I was trying to point out that the real Sayako is just as naughty as the fictional Sayako.
      Wayne

      Delete