Friday 6 September 2013

Letter/Story 65 Nudist Exhibitionism.



Hi, it is Shanti again.
          Thanks for that great letter Lizamoa. I agree with you, things are going well for you guys. I also want to add that we enjoyed having you all staying in our house. I know it was a lot of people in one house but it all went well. Of course what happened between Joseph and Jenny at the hot pools was fun too. A total surprise for all of us but sexy fun. It set things for Mike and me swapping with them for the night which was a pleasant surprise too.
          Finally, before I get on with my story I want to say you have found a very nice house, set in the bush like that it is very beautiful and nice inside too. 

          Now I want to tell you a little story about a very sexy adventure Mike and I had over the summer.
          We’ve been to that nude beach, near where we live, a few times since we went with you. Joseph and Lizamoa. One day we were considering going again so we could get a bit of sun before the summer ended when suddenly I thought about some of the other nude beaches I had heard were around Auckland.
          “Are there any other nude beaches we can try?” I asked Mike.
          “Sure I know of a few but never been to any.”
          “Let’s try one?”
          “Ok,” he replied. Then he warned me, “Like I said I don’t know what they are like.”

          Well, we decided on the most famous one in Auckland at the end of the Waterfront Drive called Ladies Bay. To get to this beach you take a steep path down from the road to a small bay set below the cliff. When we got there we found there were quite a few on the beach both clothed and nude. We found a place about half way down to sit down. Soon I had my shirt and shorts off leaving me in just my bikini.
           But what concerned me was the number of people walking past. They were almost nonstop, walking backwards and forwards checking out those sitting on the beach. They were taking particular interest in me since I was an Indian. Something a bit different I suppose. I bet hoping of course that I’d get all my gear off too. But I wasn’t so sure about that. Yes don’t misunderstand me here, I don't mind putting on a bit of a show, in fact, I rather like it, but this was all a bit over the top.
           When I said to Mike I wasn’t really comfortable with this place he agreed. But he also said there were a couple more small beaches further around the point. Since we were already there we decided to go take a look. At the worst, it would be a nice walk around the rocks. Not bothering to dress I put my gear in the bag and still just wearing just my bikini we headed off around the rocks.  
          The next bay was partly overlooked by the public viewpoint on the cliff above so we went on further and found a number of little, hidden bays. Some had people in them and some were deserted. Finally, we found one which looked good so we stopped there. It was not much good for swimming as there were rocks in front but a nice place to stop for lunch anyway. Anyway, it was a bit cold to go swimming so late in the season.
          There were still a few people who wondered by from time to time, but not as many as there had been back at the first beach. Mostly they were single guys. We finished lunch and then Mike leant back against a larger rock while I leant against him.
         I was watching a guy slowly walking by looking at us and suddenly I had a rather naughty idea. I wanted to get naked. Sitting up I undid my bikini top and then leaning back against him a slipped my bottom off too. Now completely naked I settled back against him as I had been before. Whenever someone would walk past and I just pulled my leg over hiding my pussy but still leaving my breasts bared.
        Then another guy came by; nice looking, quite handsome really, but older. He was really walking slowly, obviously checking me out. Again I just brought my legs together as he went past. He didn’t go much further before he turned and came back past us again. This time he was really walking slowly. This time I never bothered moving my leg leaving him with a grand view of the pussy of Shanti.
        As he came by us he almost stopped, openly looking at me all the time.
        “Hi,” I said to him.
        “Hi,” he replied obviously a bit surprised I spoke to him.
        “Nice day for a stroll,” I said making conversation so he would stop in front of us.”
         “Yes,” he replied standing there looking straight up between my legs.
         I let them drift open a bit wider. 
         “It is a nice day.”
         I just nodded ‘yes’ in reply.
         When I didn’t answer him he continued. “I’m just going for a walk along the foreshore.”
         Just perving all the naked girls more likely I thought. Not that I was worried. By now I was rather enjoying his attention. Mike had taken it up a notch as his hand came up to my nipple. He knew how much this was turning me on. He knew how excited I was and how much more his touching my nipple would make me too.
         “You are very beautiful,” he said.
         “Thank you,” was all I could think to say.
         “I have never seen an Indian lady naked before.”
         That sort of got me for a minute. Me lost for words – not normally but I was then. But all this was really getting to me now. By then I was really was feeling naughty.
         “We are just like other girls,” I said. “See we are still pink inside.”
         I don’t know what made me do that! I reached down to my pussy pulling open my lips to show him the pink inside. Now thinking back it sort of took me past the point.
         That really got to him. For a moment now he was now lost for words, just standing there right in front of me. Finally, he managed to say, “You are so beautiful.”
         I thought to myself he had just told me that so I didn’t bother to answer it. Instead, I said, “You can sit down if you want,” as I nodded to the sand where he was standing.
         “Thank you,” he said his voice now more of a gasp than words.
         He reached into his bag for a towel which he spread on the sand before sitting down facing us again.  But a noticed he still had his shorts on.
         “You better get naked too,” I said. Well if I was going to show off everything I might as well get to see what he had too.
         “Oh, sorry! Of course,” he said as he slipped off his shorts.
         Now he lay on his side with his back to the ocean facing us. What he had to show wasn’t too bad either.
         I couldn't take my eyes off this guy. By now Mike’s hand had strayed down to my pussy. First I felt his fingers against the inside of my thigh then they moved on to my pussy. I felt a finger run up the length of my pussy which sent a shudder through my body.
        As I watched I saw he was now touching his cock. Stroking it slowly, not taking his eyes off me for a moment. No taking his eyes off what Mike was doing to my pussy. This was becoming so hot. I was so turned on knowing he was looking straight up at me, at the open Pussy of Shanti. Surely he could see how wet I was, how excited I had become, he was sitting so close.
        Now Mike’s finger was making gentle upwards strokes, up the length of my wet pussy slot, starting at the bottom and almost reaching the hood of my clit. It was clear where this was going. It could only end in one way, my orgasm. He was bringing me off in front of this stranger.
         At about that point I noticed a couple come and sit down a bit along from us. A quick glance told me that it was a guy and a girl. I noticed the girl had sat down closest to us. So my little audience was growing.
         The feelings were building, deep in my pussy were growing now. I gave a little moan and humped against his hand. This was the signal he was waiting for. I felt one finger, then two pressing into me. My lips easily parted making way for him. He began little strokes pulling up against the top end of my pussy using little circle motions to press against my clit.
         It felt so good. I could feel what he was doing. I could feel my body building towards my orgasm but I could not look to see. I could not take my eyes off that guy in front of me. Take my eyes off what his hand was doing to his now erect cock. For a moment I was aware that two guys had walked past but by then I was past caring.
         Now Mike’s hand began speeding up. His strokes were becoming faster and harder as he built me on my final climb towards my orgasm. The guy before me was going faster now too. He must have known this show would not go on much longer.
        Then it hit me. My back arched and I let out a cry. Probably more a loud gasp than a cry. As I closed my eyes, my orgasm hit me. It was intense, going on and on as Mike continued pumping against my exposed clit. Finally, it passed and I sunk into the pleasant bless of my after-glow.
        Then I heard a moan in front of me. I opened my eyes just in time to see a blob of cum burst from the end of his cock and land in the sand. It was followed by a couple more, then a large one, then a few blobs a bit shorter.
        I smiled at him and asked, “Was that good?”
        “Oh that was wonderful,” he gasped. “You were wonderful.”
        “You weren’t too bad yourself,” I laughed.
        “Best I’ve had in years.”
        Then I glanced over at the couple. They were sitting up now, smiling at me. “Well done,” he said. “That was a hot show.”
        Then I heard a voice on the other side of us say, “Yes we enjoyed it too.”
        I turned to look and there were the two guys sitting watching me too.
        So not long after my little exhibitionism show, we decided to head back to the car. Notice that Mike never said a word and he didn’t even get his clothes off either.  

         Oh well, that is going to be about all from us in New Zealand now. Still no letters/stories from India. What’s going on you guys? We have now sent you four and received nothing in return. Amita you were telling me that Hansini has written a good story for us. Here in New Zealand, we are looking forward to reading it. Hope you send it soon.

         So bye for now.
             From Shanti and the New Zealand Team.


36 comments:

  1. Well done Ayaka
    It is a good story.
    We hope your friend from Australia likes it too.
    Paul and Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten & Paul
      You were so fast. Were you waiting for me?
      Thank you. I am happy you like my story.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
    2. A sexy story from a sexy girl!!!
      Hi Ayaka we like your story too.
      Yes this does reminds us of the early one Shandra wrote about the happenings by the lake but you managed to add that extra element of excitement, Mike bringing Shanti off in front of the guy. A nice touch, like that.
      I also picked up on your point about Mike. He didn't get to cum and in fact didn't even get naked. Hehe! I bet he got his fun when they got home, and probably for weeks after too. LOL
      We have just been reading about you Ayaka in the Writers of Letters page. That is an interesting story too how you found your way from a big city in Japan to a farm in New Zealand.
      I can also see you have a great sense of humour too. We laughed about you swearing at the dog in Japanese. LOL Just one question:- Was Allan right? Did you write that about Princess on his page?
      Nice work Ayaka. Looking forward to more.
      Fred and Ginger.

      Delete
    3. Hi Ayaka
      Yes we agree. Its a good story girl. Sexy enough to make it interesting too. Good enough to make you one of the writers team.
      I see you did those couple of changes I suggested. Good girl Ayaka. It makes it a lot better story.

      And to add to the comment above. Ayaka who did write about Princess on the Writers page?
      Reshma

      Delete
    4. Hi Fred and Ginger.
      Hi Reshma,
      You should read my background story to tell you how I found this story idea. I wrote most of the story quickly and then finished it will talking to others here.

      Now the story about Princess on the "Writers of Letters" page. Did you not see he said he wrote this himself. Princess is a very smart cat. This is my comment and I cannot say anything else about it. Ha Ha.
      Thank you from Ayaka.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, sure Ayaka.
      I'm sure we all believe you. LOL
      Janet.

      Delete
  2. Ayaka I am impressed.
    This is your first story and it is a good one.
    Very sexy for you too. I doing this would be sexy but I couldn't dare doing it.
    Your sister Asami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Asami
      I am happy you liked it.
      Yes it is sexy but fun too.
      Your sister Ayaka

      Delete
    2. Good work Ayaka
      It is not easy to create a work which will be viewed by hundreds of people.
      I can see you sister is proud of you. I bet your older sister Anne is too.
      James, (JJ Adams)

      Delete
    3. Thank you James
      I am happy with this story.
      Oh Anne is not my sister like Asami. She is my cousin/sister.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
  3. This was a very nice story, Ayaka ! I felt like I was on the beach watching you, too !
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeremy.
      I it nice you have decided to join in the fun here. I'm sorry, we really should have warned you, once you start it is like an addiction, very hard to stop.
      I think you have to decide on two roles you could take within this story. First is "man against the rock", the man I would be laying against and who plays with my pussy. Second would be "man on the beach," who watches the show and make the cum as well. Which would you like to be.
      Ayaka

      Delete
    2. Can I take both roles ? Hehe!

      I guess if I have to choose, I choose "man against the rock".
      I like to get my fingers wet!
      Jeremy

      Delete
    3. Thank you Jeremy
      You are welcome to be that part. You can be playing all the best parts with me.
      Ayaka

      Delete
    4. Mmmmmm! I would like that very much !!
      Jeremy

      Delete
    5. Hi Jeremy
      So what do I say now. Maybe meet you at the beach. LOL
      Ayaka.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful story from a beautiful young woman, congratulations you gorgeous lady !!! Xxxxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Peter.
      I have been waiting for you to read this. This story is very special to me and I was hoping it would be for you too.
      I was worried you would not like it. So happy that you do.
      XXXX Ayaka.

      Delete
  5. Ayaka my dear of course I liked it very very much, your Tory had me on the beach there with everyone else, looking, enjoying, being excited and going all the way. xxxxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Peter,
      I hope you are not thinking of just being looking.
      I hope you can be the one going all the way.
      XXXX Ayaka.

      Delete
    2. Ayaka, who is this Peter guy I am seeing here.
      I am also seeing all the xxxxxxx going on too.
      His he your boyfriend Ayaka? You did not tell me about him. Have you been holding out on me?
      Asami

      Delete
    3. Asami
      You are jumping to the wrong conclusions. Stop getting big ideas.
      Peter is my friend. A very good friend, but just a friend.
      The xxxxx is just a friendship expression.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
    4. Ayaka my dear sister, you don't need explaining.
      I know what friendship expression xxxxx means.
      LOL
      Asami.

      Delete
    5. Hey Asami and Ayaka, yes I am her friend, if I was over there we would be much much more, she's just a sweetie XXXXXXX Peter

      Delete
    6. Thank you for telling me this is continuing. I would have not to thought to look without that email.

      Ayaka! What is this? "I am her friend. ".....we would be much more." "XXXXXXXX"
      Ha! Ha! So I was right, Ayaka does have a boyfriend.

      Hi Peter. Maybe I will get you to write to me and tell all the details.
      Lots of LOL
      Asami.

      Delete
    7. Asami
      There are some questions which need to be answered here. How did you know Peter had replied so quickly after he did? What is this about an email? Who is that meant for? Have we got a spy operating in New Zealand?

      Asami, my dear sister, you do have so many big ideas. Now you think you are so smart but do you really know the truth? So maybe Peter is my boyfriend - a friend who is a boy. Now how much of a boyfriend is he? This is the question I will not be answering to you. Ha! Ha!
      Your loving sister, Ayaka.

      Delete
    8. Hi dear Ayaka,
      What email? Did I say email? Must have been a typing error.

      What big ideas? There are no big ideas, only the truth. Ayaka has a boyfriend called Peter. We all know it. It is clear for everyone to see. All we need is for you to admit it, Ayaka!
      With lots of XXXXXXXX LOL
      Asami

      Delete
  6. Hello Ayaka, havent seen you online or in emails for quite a while, just hoping all is well with you. Get in touch when you can please my dear? xxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter
      I have been looking for you but not seen you either. I am well and I will contact you later today.
      xxxxx Ayaka.

      Delete
  7. Hey Asami, I was reading your comments above about Ayaka and myself, LOL. Yes she is a very very special lady, and can be delightfully naughty as well hehehe xxxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter.
      Yes I know about you from Ayaka. She has informed me of you being the friends. I have been the naughty younger sister teasing the older sister. Ha! Ha! Ayaka tells me you are a very nice man to her which she likes too.
      Asami

      Delete
  8. Yes, I am a nice man but how delicious would it be to be very very naughty with the lovely Ayaka, mmmmm. Peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Ayaka
    Is this the most sexy story in the blog? We both liked to read about it. And our husbands did too. But I would never dare trying that at a beach. Would you do that for real Ayaka?

    There are so many comments too. I see Asami has done a lot too. And we have the mystery man Peter too.
    Sakura & Tukiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakura & Tukiko
      No this is not the most sexy story. You will discover that as you keep reading. It is the first time I got to write a full story myself. I have just completed my second one now but that is not scheduled to be published for about 6 months. I must admit that six men giving a woman a shower of their cum is a lot worse that this one. Maybe the men will enjoy that one more than the ladies but we will see.
      I also do a lot of writing adding parts to other letters as well. If you read the background notes you will see this. It is my job to upload all the stories to the blog. I sign in as the writer then create a post for their story and a second one for their background notes. There is some work required to format their stories to look right on the blog.

      Now about that with Asami and Peter. Don't you two start. I have enough from my sister over that. LOL
      Ayaka.

      Delete
  10. After reading your later Story 93 All Cum with Me, I went searching for this earlier story too.
    Ah yes, I was not disappointed either. Another sexy one.
    Ayaka you are a sexy girl, aren't you?
    Ross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ross
      This was my very first story.
      I am very happy with it.
      Ayaka

      Delete