Friday 6 September 2013

Letter/Story 65 Background


                                                                               Posted by Ayaka
Hi from Anne.
         When we rebuilt the old Vol 5 into two volumes we added a number of new stories. To help with these we invited the three new members of our writing team to do a story each. This is Ayaka’s first attempt at a full story herself. Later in this volume, we get to read Kim’s story then Rajah opens the new Vol 6 with his story. But for now, let me hand over to Ayaka. 

Hi, Ayaka here.
          I wanted to try a complete story for myself. I had done a lot of work, adding to and improving other stories but never done one myself. When I brought this up at a meeting everyone was keen for me to have a go. As Anne mentioned above, the rebuild in early 2013 gave me this chance.

          I have always liked the story Shandra wrote about Lizamoa putting on a sexy show for that guy in the Game Reserve. This was back in Letter 14. Doing that I have always thought it would be so hot.

          One day I was talking to a friend of mine on-line in a chat program. He is a very lot older than me but I like him and so I was thinking about some sexy idea for some fun for him. I told him a story of us being at a beach being nude and I was giving a sexy display for a stranger walking by. This was very sexy for both of us and it led to us doing the cyber-sex and both making the good orgasms. He told that this was one of the best he had in a very long time. I was so happy for that too. So happy I had made him do that.

          When Anne said I could do a story I suggested this to her. She liked the idea but did warn me not to copy that other story but instead do something different for myself. Of course, I had to change the names to people within the story and later needed to make a few other changes as well. 


       Now my story was completed and we were wondering where to place it in the series. Because of the way I had written it without any reference to other letters it really could have been placed almost anywhere within the Letters Series. Like Anne said above, they needed a couple of extra stories to build Vol 5 up a bit and so to my surprise it was placed here even though the surrounding stories had been written long before I ever heard about the Letters Project. 


         So I want to dedicate this story to my online friend. He will know who he is when he reads this. It is not what we did on-line, I know this, but it came from that idea so to my friend I want to say thank you twice. First for the two great orgasms you gave me and second for the great story idea too. Big kiss to you!

4 comments:

  1. Love and kisses to you too my sweet Ayaka xxxxxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Peter.
      It was a surprise when Susan told me you had left me a comment.
      I have not known about it until this time.
      Love and kisses :-*

      Delete
  2. I like how you came up with this story.
    I just wish I was your on-line friend.
    Did he enjoy the story you wrote for him.
    That would be amazing having a sexy girl write about me too.
    Ross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My on-line friend liked this story very much.
      I liked him and enjoyed my chats with him but now we have lost contact.
      Ayaka.

      Delete