Friday 27 September 2013

Letter/Story 67 Background.

                                                                               Posted by Susan

        Here is a little story which I had a lot of fun writing. We wanted to do something funny and I was struggling to come up with an idea. Then I remembered that scene where Shandra had written about Jenny and Joseph at the hot pools back in Letter/Story 64. I decided this idea was worth exploring further.
        Anne and I were talking. “You know how pregnant women have cravings?” I said.
       “Yes,” she replied. The look on her face told me she had no idea what I was on about.
       “Well, what if we wrote a story about Jenny having cravings?
       “OK, but how would this be funny?”
       “You missed my point. Her craving is for sex. As much sex as she can get.”
       “Oh, good one!” laughed Anne. “That sounds fun. So she’d be after all the guys then?”
       “Yes, something like that. I’m not sure how I’ll play that yet.”
         So that was what happened, I started on this story. It was written fairly quickly and I had fun doing it. When I completed it, I read it at a meeting. They all loved it. There were some small changes suggested by the other writers, for example, Jenny having twin girls, but what is posted this week is almost the same as when I wrote it back in 2008.  The twins idea was added to set the scene for some sexy future adventure involving these two girls in Letters the Next Generation.
       It was never meant to be anything more than a fun thing. I had fun writing it and I hope it amuses you to read it as well.
       Recently Anne added that introduction to sort of tie these stories together.  

       It is rather interesting how as we are publishing these stories with a pregnant theme, which were written in 2008, here in 2013 Anne and I are both pregnant too. Anne says that this is no accident either because as she was working on this volume back in December she began thinking about it herself.
       So once again it appears our lives have been influenced and changed by the Letters Project.

Index of Letters          Return to Letter/Story 67       

2 comments:

  1. And what a delightful coincidence that you are both pregnant. What gorgeous mothers you both will be, and how I continue to drool at the delicious thought of you both. xxxx Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter,
      Yes we were both trying at the same time. The plan is for the babies to grow up together. Yes it has surprised many that Sexy Sue would ever consent to allowing her body to go through this. So many of our friends have said, "We knew Anne would but you Susan!" LOL Good to keep them guessing.

      But I'm enjoying being pregnant and look forward to being a mother too. It has been interesting watching Anne and my bodies changing too as a new life is growing inside us. I like putting my hand on Anne's belly and feeling her baby moving. I can't wait until I can feel mine too. Somehow Princess knows something is inside me but I can't feel it yet.

      I noticed that your comments got naughty as they continued. I like that. "I continue to drool at the delicious thought of you both!" That is good! Well worth keeping. LOL
      I will end now with a big kiss and hug.
      Love Sexy Sue!

      Delete