Friday 7 November 2014

Story 119 Background.


                                                                Posted by Anne.
       In writers meeting a few weeks ago, we were looking at how this volume would finish. It needed something since we had removed the story about Jenny. The idea came up to have another story about Jenny. It had to be sexy too since Story 117 and Story 118 had both been a bit tame.

      About that time I was reading Ayaka’s story Letter/Story 65  Nudist Exhibitionism. I decided to do something based on that, maybe inspired by that story. It was a good chance to take us back to the original theme of this blog, exhibitionism.
       I was busy with the farm and baby so didn’t get much done until last Friday when Rajah rang me to ask what story would be published next. Suddenly I realised I had just one week to write something or abandon the idea and just jump straight into the next volume.

       So I got to work over the weekend. By Monday it was mostly done with the next few days just cleaning it up and making lots of minor changes. By Thursday evening, last night, it was placed online ready for publishing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment