Friday 28 November 2014

Story 122 Background.


                                                                               Posted by Susan.
Now Susan here.
        When reading last week’s story out at a Letters Meeting it seemed dull and boring. Actually quite poorly written really. Anne was with me in pushing to scrap it and work on an entirely new pool story. Shandra and Allan wanted to save it. So while they worked on the old story I began laying out a new one, a lot sexier. In the end, both stories have made it into the Letter Books.       

       Now I wanted sex in the pool or at least something very sexy. It was suggested that I try a cum contest. I have never been a fan of those; I believe some people naturally take longer to cum than others. Also, it depends on how turned-on they are at the beginning too. Well anyway, I did it, I wrote about the guys getting the girls off. It worked Ok of course; it always would in a story, not like in the real world.
        Then it was suggested that Katrina gets Joseph off. I liked this idea a lot so worked hard on that part of the story. I based it on once when Rajah sat on the poolside and I gave him a really great blow-job while everyone watched. I worked this little scene into a second contest to make it more interesting, although I only detailed what happened with Katrina and Joseph.
       Now finally we added in the Manager and his wife. I had the idea of one of the men fucking her but Anne felt that was a bit too bold so, in the end, I let them just take part in the contests. In the build up to one of the Indian men having sex with her I had already included the contact with Mike while playing ball and Joseph admiring her pussy, both of which we decided to leave in the story. 

       So where did I get their names, Robert and Rebecca? They are our kids. Anne’s son and my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment