Friday 7 November 2014

Story 119 Nude Beach Exhibitionism.




Hi, Jenny here.
       During the period between our two away trips in New Zealand, Mike and Peter were working at their car yards. Steve had to work too, the gym got busy for a while during that time and they called him in. One afternoon we took the girls to have a look and try some of the fitness machines. That was a laugh watching the Indian girls trying them for the first time. I don’t think much serious working-out got done that day but we all had fun.
       The rest of the time we spent relaxing around the pool, taking our Indian friends sight-seeing, and doing some shopping. Generally doing as little as possible except some of the girls got into their writing.
       One morning we found ourselves alone, just us girls. The boys were all off doing their own thing. As I said above, Mike and Peter were working. Sarvesh had gone off with Steve somewhere, no doubt working on their new business ideas. Mootie had gone off into the forest park with Joseph. We were sitting on Shanti’s deck wondering what we would do for the day. It already looked like another hot February day.

       “Where did Mootie and Joseph go today, Hansini?” Lizamoa asked.
       “I think he said, the West Coast beaches,” Hansini replied.
       I picked up on that, “What? Going to the beach without us?”
       “I don’t think you’d want to go with them,” Liz said.
      “Looking at bugs or birds or something I expect?” Hansini asked.
      “No, sand-dune management,” Liz said.
      “How do you manage a sand-dune,” Sharon asked with a laugh. “Just tell it to stay there and it stays; go over there and it goes.”
       Some of us also laughed at that before Lizamoa went onto explain.
       “I think it is about growing plants and things so they don’t blow away.
       Amita had been quiet up until then, just listening to the conversation.
      “Well what about us?” she said. “Why don’t we go to a beach?”
      “Sure,” Shanti agreed. “But I’m not going looking for bugs.”
      “No Shanti. I’m not either,” Amita replied.
      Then Hansini came up with the idea that set up the day for us. “What about that nude beach?” she said. “I remember in the story it is somewhere near your house Shanti.”
       “Yes, not that far away.”
       “Can we go see?”
       “Yes, we can,” Shanti said. “As long as you’re all are happy with that.”
       She was looking at Katrina when she said that last bit, quickly Katrina nodded her agreement.
       “Is it safe, going just us girls?” Amita asked.
       “Yes I think so,” Shanti replied. “I don’t see why not. I’ve never been without the boys…… But there are seven of us.”      

       So that sort of settled it. Some of us quickly went to change into our bikinis while others were already like that. Our plan was to wear bikinis first, then strip-off if we wanted once we were on the beach. Soon we all piled into the van and Shanti was turning out on to the road towards Huia.

        Everyone seemed in a good mood. Along the way we were having a good time, joking and laughing about showing our pussies to all the horny guys. We stopped at a small shop to purchase some drinks and snacks before continuing on. Soon we turned off down that little side road to the Huia Lookout. We went up to the lookout first, before returning to the car park for the beach.
        There were quite a few people already on the beach, a mix of girls and guys but probably a lot more guys. Most of them were naked too. It caused them all to take notice when we arrived. A group of seven girls, both Indian and European, certainly a bit unusual for this beach, particularly since we didn’t have any guys with us too.
         We found a spot about half way along the beach placed our bags down and laid our towels out on the sand. I knew many men nearby were watching, waiting to see us naked but they were going to be disappointed. Well at least for a while at first as we still all wore our bikinis. Later we intended to get naked but not until the girls from India felt more comfortable being here.
        I needed to get some sun tan lotion on before I got burnt. My light skin burns so easily I began rubbing it over my hands and legs. Then I began on my body. As I was doing over the swell of my breasts above my bikini top I noticed a guy nearby watching me. So I took extra time really massaging the oil into my skin while I had his attention.
        Sharon must have noticed what was going on and she leaned over to me. “Take your top off,” she told me. “Give that guy a real good show.”
       “Which guy?” I replied as if I didn’t know what she meant.
        “That guy you’re putting a show on for. Just over there.”
        “Oh him,” I said with a grin as I reached around to undo my top.
         Soon my top lay on the towel beside me and my tits were getting a work over. It felt good, but even better knowing I was being watched. I paid particular attention to my nipples rubbing them, playing with them, getting them really hard.
         My little reveal got Sharon interested too. Soon she had her top was off, baring her breasts for the boys too. Not long after her Shanti and Lizamoa had followed. I wondered about the girls from India but very quickly the three of them joined us topless too. We each gave our tits a good work over rubbing them with the smooth oil. Yes, we attracted attention but then, that was the general idea, wasn’t it? 

         A bit later it was time for a swim. The water looked good but I knew it would be cold. It always was at this beach. Not bothering with our tops we got up to walk down the beach.
        Suddenly Shanti said, “I’m going naked. Who’s going to join me?”
        She didn’t need to ask Lizamoa as she was quickly naked too. Amita and I were soon the same and then the others followed our example. There we were, seven naked girls, walking down the beach giggling. Sure we knew the whole beach was watching us. We wanted them to watch, well most of us did.
        Like I expected, the water was cold, very cold in fact. The girls from India couldn’t take it for long before they were ready to get out. There were all seven of us were walking back up the beach again. Totally naked, totally on display, naked for all who cared to look and they were looking too.
        We sat down and opened the picnic basket. The hot tea went down well with our visitors but some of us had a cold drink. It was nice sitting there out on the beach. The sun was shining but the gentle breeze kept it from getting too hot.  

          Soon an interesting conversation began.
          Shanti, what did you and Mike do that time?” I asked.
          She looked at me not sure what I meant.
         “The story you guys wrote.”  
         “You mean that show at the other nude beach?”
         “Yes, wasn’t it here?” Amita asked.
         “No, it was at another beach, Ladies Bay.”
          “So what happened?”
          “You saw that story. What happened was like in that story.
         “Yes, did he get you off while others were watching?”
         “One man was sitting watching. Looking right up between my legs.”
         “Oh wow! That is so hot,” I said. “Making me feel horny now.”
         Shanti continued, “He was watching Mike’s fingers working my pussy getting me off. I was watching him wanking off too.”
        “Why don’t you do that here?” Amita said with a giggle.
        “No not me,” Shanti replied. “It’s Jenny’s turn.”
        “What?” I asked.
        “You lay back and we will give you a massage with sun lotion then maybe get you off.”
          “Do that here?”
          “Yes, Jenny. Why not? There are few horny guys around who I bet would like a show.”
          “And you get me off?”
          “Of course. That’s the idea. Give you a nice hot orgasm.”
          I heard Lizamoa and Katrina giggling behind me. I didn’t turn to look, I was looking at Shanti. I could see she was serious and it looked like Amita would join in too.
         Suddenly I felt really naughty. “Ok, then,” I agreed. “Let’s do it?”

         They got me to lie back on my towel and as the other girls moved back out of the way, Shanti and Amita were sitting, kneeling each side of me. Shanti took some oil and poured it onto my tummy then they both began to rub over the front of my body.
         I noticed a couple of guys move a bit closer. They were back behind my head. I couldn’t see them but I knew they were there. Soon another few moved closer. Some were down the beach from me, looking up at me.
         I felt a hand on my thigh. A hand pulling my leg sideways to open my legs. That was naughty! They had opened my things and I knew those guys in front of us were getting a really good view now.
        Now the girls were doing my breasts. I’m still feeding the twins so they are bigger than normal. Their hands were rubbing oil over the soft, smooth skin. Their hands were kneading the mounts of my breasts; firm but not hard enough to hurt. Just like I wanted it to be.
        It felt good, even better when they came to my nipples. I felt their fingers running over the hard, erect nubs. Now they were working around the ring of my areola, taking my nipples between their fingertips and gently pulling them.
        It felt so good. These girls really knew how to please me. It was having an effect on the guys nearby too. They all have hard cocks in their hands and were openly wanking at our show. That was so hot to see too. It was really turning me on. I knew there was a great orgasm coming my way soon.   

        This treatment they were giving my breasts had another effect as well. Some milk leaked from one of my nipples. Not much really, only a few drops but Amita saw it. She leaned forward, her tongue extending as she did then with one quick lick the drops were gone.
        I heard a groan from one of the men nearby and looked to see him cum. Sperm burst from the cock in his hand, landing on the sand in front of him. So he must have liked that. Ha! Ha!
        I heard Hansini giggle so obviously she must have seen it all as well. 

        My eyes were closed, enjoying what they were doing to my body. By now they had left my breasts and begun moving lower down my body. I knew where they were going to. My pussy was going to be next. Two pairs of wet, oily hands giving me a work over there. You just know that is going to be good. That thought had an effect on me too. My whole body gave a shudder of pleasure.
        The girls noticed it too as Amita gave a giggle and said, “Hold on Jenny, we haven’t got there yet!”
        Now their hands were on my thighs. Fingers running from my knee, up the inside, stopping almost at my pussy. They repeated this a number of times. I humped at them impatiently to let them know I wanted more but they just teased me, playing with me. They laughed and told me to stop being impatient.
        Then someone’s fingers touched me. Ran up the centre of my pussy. Up along the lips of my wet pussy. My whole body shuddered at the touch. They told me later I let out a deep moan too. Looking back now I’m sort of surprised it didn’t send me over the top, it felt so good. Certainly, by then I was now very close to my orgasm.
       “Oh wow, you’re hot for it,” I heard Shanti say.
        “Yes,” Amita replied. “She’s so wet.”
       I was listening to them but I just smiled. They weren’t telling me anything I didn’t know already. Yes, I was wet, yes I was hot too. Hot for my approaching orgasm. Now one of them was giving my pussy the treatment, her fingers building my excitement. While one hand was stroking long slow runs up the length of my wet slot her other hand stayed working the lips over my clitty. Gently pressing it, gently squeezing it through the hood.
        Suddenly I couldn’t take it anymore. The feelings started in my clit and swept through my body. I gasped as I pressed my pussy against her hands. It was a strong one, a good one.
        I would have been more than happy with it but there was still more to come, or should I say cum. LOL, She didn’t stop what she was doing to my pussy, instead kept on working at me while I recovered. Then she took it to the next level. A finger, then two fingers were inside me. She was thrusting deep inside then pulling back out, giving an upward motion as she did. This caused her fingers to make direct contact with my clit, rubbing smoothly over it as she withdrew each time.
       I soon discovered my body was building for a second orgasm. She continued to control me, building my body’s excitement again, taking me closer and ever closer to my new peak. It was going to be a good one, always was after a slow build-up like this.
       The muscles of my pussy tightened, gripping at her fingers. I was now humping back at her, thrusting my pussy to meet the inward plunging of her fingers. She must have known I was on the brink because as she pulled out, her fingers pressed extra hard against my clit. Like the trigger of a gun, it set me off. My thighs clamped together, my back arched as I cried out. If anyone on the beach who didn’t know what was happening would have then.
        It was powerful. So strong I almost blacked out. With a loud moan I fell back on to my towel, my body spent after what it had just experienced.
       I opened my eyes to see Lizamoa smiling down at me. I was expecting either Amita or Shanti, but no, it was Liz.
       “How was that?” she asked.
       I still couldn’t talk, all I could do was nod and smile back at her.
       “That good!” she said with a laugh.
       Yes, it was, one of the best.
       Suddenly someone gave a clap. Others took it up, both the girls I was with and some of those watching too. I looked around and discovered there were now six men close-by and others watching from further away. Three of the guys nearby had wet patches in the dry sand in front of them. Wow, it must have been a hot show! 

         Katrina was sitting on the far side. There was a man nearby watching her closely. His hand was on his hard cock, slowly stroking it while not taking his eyes off her. I think she was enjoying the attention because soon her hands went to her breasts. Her hand gently ran over the smooth skin of her breasts, rubbing in the oil. Her hands touched her hard nipples, rubbing over and around them, rolling them between her fingers. It looked good and I bet it felt good too.
        Now the guy had moved a bit closer. Almost too close I thought.
        “Can I see your pussy?” he asked her.
        She hesitated for a few moments, and then she smiled. Her leg drifted open revealing her pussy to him. Now his eyes were on her open pussy. His hand was beating away at his hard cock. Then something happened that shocked us all. He reached out and touched Katrina’s foot.
        “Don’t!” she cried, pulling her foot away, her thighs coming together.
         “Keep back!” I heard Sharon say. “You can look but no touching.”
        “Sorry,” the guy said, moving back slightly.
        I saw Katrina still looking at him. She now had her legs together and after a few minutes, she rolled over on to her front. I think that had been a bit of a shock for her, put her off exhibitionism a bit. I did notice though that later when we went swimming again, she got up and joined us naked, so at least she was still OK with that. 


        After the second swim, we returned to our towels and sat for a while for our bodies to dry before replacing our bikinis, packing up our things and heading for the track back up to the road. We were talking and laughing about the fun we’d had on the way back to Shanti’s place. It was a fun trip back, especially with Lizamoa doing impressions of me having an orgasm, much to the amusement of all of us.
         Mootie and Joseph were there by the time we got back. They were surprised when we told them we’d been to a nudist beach. See guys, we don’t need you to have fun.
        About then Mike and Peter arrived. Steve and Sarvesh must have heard the car because they came out of the house too. So there were all were sitting around on the deck. Sharon and a couple of girls quickly got some beers and then we all settled down to hear Shanti tell the story of our trip to the nudist beach and what happened to me.
        She did a good job of the story too. I noticed more than one of the guys reaching down to adjust what must have been a growing erection. I must admit, reliving it all again had an effect on my pussy too.
        I noticed Katrina had picked up that pad and pen which she now always seemed to have. She made a couple of pages of notes. Later she gave them to me and they became a basis of this story you are reading. 

         Suddenly Shanti stood up and began undoing her blouse. We all turned to watch this unexpected show. She noticed us watching and said, “God, I feel horny. Who wants to fuck me?”
        “Sure honey,” Sarvesh said as he got up from his seat and walked towards her.
        By the time he reached her she had her bikini top off and his hands went straight for her breasts to be quickly followed by his mouth. Soon Shanti was sitting back with her eyes closed; her hands holding his head to her chest while he sucked on her nipples. That looked good Sarvesh. My turn next time you are in New Zealand.
        Well to continue, they soon had all their clothes off and he was down between her legs eating her pussy. I thought that maybe their plan was to get her off like that but then they changed positions again. This time she lay back on a flatten deck chair and he moved on top of her. He presented her with a raging erection and her greedy pussy quickly took all of it.  

        Soon others were following their lead and finding partners of their own. It quickly became obvious a full-on orgy was underway. I didn’t have too much time to watch what was going on around me before Mootie was beside me.
        “Time to give you another orgasm,” he laughed.
        I was laying back in the deck chair as his hands went to the zip of my shorts. Soon he had them undone and pulled off. My bikini bottom quickly followed, landing on the deck beside my shorts. Kneeling in front of me he pulled my legs open exposing my pussy.
        There was no messing around with this guy. His hands went straight to my pussy, his fingers pulling my lips apart so his tongue could plunge straight into me. Long deep licks soon had my juice pouring from me and my pelvis humping back at him.
        As much as I liked him doing that it was not to last long. I felt him stop and I knew he wanted more. I knew he was going to fuck me. I was going to get to feel that massive cock inside my little pussy again. That thought was a turn-on for me too. Sure I wanted him.
       I went to lay back on the seat but he stopped me saying, “No Jenny. Not like that. You on top.”
       I realised what he was trying to do. Knowing I was small like Lizamoa I think he felt I needed to be on top. I didn’t actually; I’d taken Joseph lots of times and he was as big as Mootie so I knew it would be no problem. Anyway, did he forget that when Sharon and I went hunting some cock the last night at the camp I had taken both Joseph and him? But I was Ok with on top so I got off the seat to let him lay down. Then I climbed on top with a leg each side of his legs.
        Now I could see that beautiful cock just in front of me. Standing up there, standing to attention, waiting to enter my hot little pussy. My hands went to it, one wrapping around the thickness of the shaft, the other brushing over the head. He gave a massive jerk which made me giggle.
        I moved back down his legs so I could bend my head down to him. I licked around the head while he gave a couple of soft moans. He really liked that so I did it a bit more before leaning further to take him in my mouth. My hands were both holding that thick, hard shaft, slowly pumping him, while his head was now in my mouth. He almost filled my mouth too. I licked at him, sucked him, making as good a job as I could. By the noises, he was making I knew I was doing OK.
        Then he pulled at me. He wanted to be in me. I moved up until my pussy was level with his cock. I felt his hands come up to hold me, one on each hip. They felt so large, holding me like that, as they wrapped halfway around my waist. My hands, of course, were still holding his cock. Now they were guiding him to my pussy.
        I felt the head press against me. I pushed a bit harder, looking down as I did. My pussy lips tried to resist him, with the weight of my body pressing down, they parted allowing him to enter me. Yes, I could feel the stretch to go around him as I slowly lowered my body. I watched as move and move of him disappeared inside me. It’s always amazing to see that, to see a guy disappear inside my body like that, especially someone as large as he was. I wondered where he went, what parts moved aside to allow him in.
        Now we were fucking properly. I was leaning forward taking the front of my body on my hands. He was also still holding me taking some of my weight with his hands too. My hips began to move slowly so he was sliding in and out of me.
       It felt good. I felt so full but it was still good. I could feel the thickness of his shaft sliding across the hardness of my clitty. Soon it was getting to me. I could feel my body responding to him, responding to what he was doing. It started deep in my pussy. A growing feeling as my orgasm approached, it grew and developed until the moment came when it exploded. The feeling of orgasm swept through my body leaving me breathless with excitement. Yes, it was another good one.
       I fell forward against him, my breasts pressed against his chest. His arm wrapped around me holding me to him. He had stopped thrusting into me now. I felt the pumping of his cock as his cum filled me, making a gentle moan in my ear as he did.
      We lay like that for a while, me on top of him, his arms wrapped around me, holding me to him. Then he released me and I rolled off. It was only then that I had a chance to look around and see what else was going on.   

        Amita and Mike were together. She was lying on one of the tables with Mike on top of her. I hoped the table was strong enough for them both. He was giving it to her good but Amita had no problem taking everything he gave her. Soon she was bucking around under him, obviously enjoying it.
       Amita is good at sex and I could see she was going well with Mike. He was soon going for broke as with big long thrusts he was plunging deep inside her. She was thrusting back at him, her pelvis rising to meet his pressing down. It was good sex by the looks. 

       Hansini was with Steve. He was sitting back in one of the chairs while she was sucking his cock. I could see how she used her hand to pump his shaft while she sucked. By the look on his face, she was doing a good job too. I later learnt that he had got her off; eating her pussy before that while I was busy with Mootie.
       I know Steve had a special relationship with Hansini and Amita. I don’t know why they seemed to hit it off so well. They had some fun with him at the resort that maybe helped, then they had been the orgy by the stream at camp. Now they were getting into some serious sex. Again it looked good and I knew was going to end well for them. 

         Over by the other side, I saw Katrina bent over the table while Peter we fucking her from behind. He was really going for it too, his cock plunging deep into her pussy with each stroke. Meanwhile, Sharon was sitting on the table in front of Katrina so she could get her pussy eaten. It was a hot show to see especially seeing Katrina in the middle of a sexy threesome like that. It also solved the problem of having one extra girl too.   
        For a moment I thought about how far Katrina had come in only a couple of weeks. She had really taken to sex and was a willing partner. All the men seemed to like her. I could see her small body pressed back against my Peter. Her arse meeting him each time he thrust forward at her. She was certainly able to take all of him that way.
       She was giving Sharon a good one too. Sharon’s eyes were now closed, her hands holding on to Katrina’s head. No doubt there was a tongue deep inside her pussy.  

        So that was how our afternoon went. I’d had a good time with Mootie then later Sarvesh was my sex partner. While we were together his wife Amita joined in and as Sarvesh finished by filling me with another load of cum, I turned my attentions on to Amita. We ended up in a hot 69 which was a nice way to finish my part in this orgy.   
        It was getting late when we finished and none of us felt like cooking so we sent the guys out for some takeaway while we took care of the kids.  
   

1 comment:

  1. Finely, some sex!
    Nothing amazing but some fun to read.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete