Monday 16 March 2020

Story 233 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 233.


Hi from Awesome Anne.
        My partner, Allan, dragged me into this story, so if anything is wrong with it, please refer your complaints to him. 
        Really, this isn't much more than two couples getting together for partner swapping. A theme well done in this blog so we needed to get the packaging right. Two people, Deanna & Simon, not seen for a long time, effectively new characters. They want to try swapping for the first time and picked Mike & Shanti to do it with.
        In a case like this, you can expect some nervousness and perhaps things might not go as planned but as many have argued with this blog, there has to be a good result. I came up with the idea of the cookie crumb on Danna's breast to get Mike touching her. It wasn't until I had finished this story that I learnt that in Story 232 he had done a lot of touching. But by then it would have meant, changing a lot, including the title so we decided to let it fly as it is.

Hi from Mike,
        There are two writers I really like working with. One is Anne, who helped me here and the other one, of course, is Susan. Both are great writers who enjoy their writing and storytelling. Anne did much of this story, I must confess, more than me. I mainly just gave her a goal to work for and a tided up a few areas and conversation after Anne had finished. 
       Anne and I wanted this scene to be different. We wanted to add some little extras, packaging, she calls it. I think both scenes work well with the sex achieving good results for all involved. Yes, that is important. We have discussed this many times and the general consensus of both readers and writers is that all sex scenes in this blog should be successful. I believe our scenes meet this too. 
       So what happens next story? 



Index of Letters                      Return to Story 233.

       

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice one.
    Sexy story and sex session.
    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is going to turn into a fun series of stories. I now hear there could be another story done by Susan or Shandra. I think a group going nude camping like this can alway make good stories.
    Now, this story. The sex scenes were similar to others, but you've managed to put a new spin on them. I liked the cookie crumb idea. Yes Deanna got plenty of orgasms. She'll be happy with that.
    Ha! Ha! Asami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So how many stories are there in this nude camping series?
      Amanda.

      Delete
  3. So another story, so close after the last one too.
    I see these stories are related and the series being driven by Allan. I will try not to allow this to effect my judgement of its merit. LOL. I'll try not to kick his arse even though the temptation is great.
    Now Anne was involved in this one. By the look of it, she did most of it. Anne you always write well and manage to put a little of you in too. First thing I noticed was your teasing the men again. Can't help yourself can you? Some might say this did nothing for the story and they would probably be right but we know Anne and know she delights in teasing so we enjoy it too.
    The story moves quickly into more sexual things. The cookie crumb. That is most unusual but works well. But I do question if Mike really needed an excuse to touch Deanna's breast. I would argue that she would welcome his attention. But the title did get me wondering where we were going with this one so in that way it worked.
    The sex was good. You captured a new couple well. Their shy, nervous hesitation. Then how Mike and Shanti were willing to take over a lead them. The sex was successful too which readers have indicated is important. A number of good orgasms. Orgasmic potential of a cookie is it? LOL
    Yes, Anne. a good solid story with only two obvious mistakes. Not like you my dear. Often your work has a number of minor mistakes. Seems your proof readers did a good job this time.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete