Monday 23 March 2020

Story 234 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 234.


Hi, Reshma here,
         An old lady enjoying exhibitionism and even having sex while others were watching. This is the basic theme behind this story. 
         I went back to read up on Greeshma. What she had done? What she was like? Looking for anything useful I could use about her character. I followed her sexual journey. A journey many in the stories had taken, many of us real writers too. I could go on to record and describe all the places she has appeared in the stories. It would make an interesting story but is not my purpose here.
         The result of my research was that Greeshma is an older lady, perhaps in her mid to late 50s, maybe a bit older but not too old. She had come to know about the sexual side of her son Joseph and his wife Lizamoa and discovers she was sexually turned on by it herself. 
         Now Greeshma was at this nude camp at the Kai Iwi Lakes with Shanti's mother Mary. Getting naked would be fairly easy as they had both done it before, at other camps. Also, Greeshma was likely willing to go further with either a man or a woman. She had done that before too. So with all this information, I had an interesting character to play with, one with some great potential.
        My step-brother, Allan was leaving this story wide open for me other than it had to be Greeshma and involving exhibitionism. 

        I quickly came up with the idea of topless flashing from the boat on a trip around the lake. What, no boat? We needed a boat. So Allan rewrote the other stories so Brian had brought a boat with him. Didn't know he had a boat did you? So now, I had a boat for Greeshma to flash her tits from. Easy!
       But, my story was still lacking something. Really, it needed a good sex scene. Allan had said, use exhibitionism so why not have Greeshma having sex with a man while she knew others were watching her.
       The first time I did that, the sex was amazing. Made much sweeter by the knowledge I was being watched. We were at the beach and we knew some people were up on the hill behind us. We had brought a picnic and found somewhere quieter up in the sand dunes. The man I was dating, my future husband and I did it while both of us knew we were being watched. It was exciting and the sex was great. An orgasm I won't forget, that's for sure.
       My partner turned me so we were side on to our viewer. Yes, you've got it. Give them the best view. The idea he could see my naked body, the breasts and pussy. See his cock come down at me. We did the cock sucking and pussy eating first before he entered me and we were doing the fucking to each other. 
      There was the answer to this story. Exhibitionism sex!
       
Index of Letters                      Return to Story 234.



13 comments:

  1. Reshma,
    I thought you were naughty enough for writing this story but in the background above I discover you are even naughter. Having sex with Rajah among the sand dunes while someone is watching. Then confessing how good the orgasms were from knowing you were being watched.
    Very Naughty Girl!!!
    Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Gordon I agree. That was a lovely little insight into shagging in the sand dunes. How many of us has done that too. In our case we didn't discover it until we got back down onto the beach and saw him up on the hill.
      Rita.

      Delete
    2. Oh naughty Rita got caught fucking on the beach. Ane I thought you were a good girl! LOL
      Rodney

      Delete
    3. You are not the only one Rita. The only question is, which beach? Ours was at Te Henga, over at O'neal's Beach.
      Shandra.

      Delete
  2. I like the way you did this background, Reshma. It is vivid and exciting writing. If I had read this first, I would have gone straight for the story.
    See my comments under the story.
    Sexy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my naughty friends.
    Sorry for the delay with this story. With the announcement today we went into Kiakohe to get groceries etc. The supermarket was crazy and took us nearly two hours to get inside. With the long trip there and back it was a big day for this old lady. I took a nap and woke up in the middle of the night. LOL

    Now Reshma, this is a good story. I enjoyed reading it. You brought out Greeshma well. I could see the nervousness and then excitement of her boat trip. Then came her second "ride" in the boat. A rather novel location for doing it. I did like the conversation they had about the wet patch in her bikini. The sudden way she came on to him. I bet that would have been a surprise! The moral - watch out for old ladies when they get horny, LOL
    The sex was good, made more spicy with them being watched. You seem to be putting a lot more talking into your sex scenes. Just watch out this doesn't distract from the sex itself.
    I am not so sure the bit with Mary was needed at the end.

    Just a few minor points this time, four in fact. All of them could be left as you wrote them and not be considered a mistake. Please decide yourself whether you need to change them.
    The way I see it.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danger- Proceed With Caution.
      Horny grannies could be encountered on this page.
      LOL Allan.

      Delete
    2. Ha! Ha! Allan.
      You always give Gran so much cheek. I could never do that but it makes me laugh. I think she likes you doing it too. See how she responds.
      A good story. Sexy too. Loved the sex scene best. I think I might be willing to try that. Knowing someone is viewing me naked and watching a man fuck me. This is a fantasy so hot for me.
      Kura.

      Delete
    3. Allan you are so lucky there is a Covid 19 lockdown on or I might be tempted to drive down there and kick your little white arse.
      Kura, so there is not just horny grannys on this page.
      Although doing that while others are watching might be a bit much for me.
      Moa.

      Delete
    4. I am here on the farm. In fact the guilty person is asleep on the couch now. May I suggest a glass of ice cold water poured over his head instead of the kick? I am happy to deliver it.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    5. Oh, I love it, Shandra.
      Please tell him it was from me.
      I'd love to be there to watch or even do it. Can someone video for me?
      Moa.

      Delete
    6. Thank you Moa for the cold shower but I'm wondering whether it might have better been spent on a horny granny I know. Damn! That water was cold. Ice in it too.
      I suppose you've seen the video.

      LOL Just remind me next time you get down here, I owe you one.
      A wet Allan.

      Delete
    7. Yes Shandra, I have seen the video. Well done, both pouring the ice cold water and the video.
      Ha! Ha! By the time we get past this lockdown and I get down there again you will have forgotten.
      Moa.

      Delete