Monday 23 March 2020

Story 234 Naughty Greeshma.




Shanti here again now. 
          I will start this story but someone else will complete it.

          As my husband Mike, has told you, everyone went camping with us, including my mother, Mary and Joseph’s mother, Greeshma. Once again, they came well supplied with all my father's camping gear. It still kind of surprises me, my mother’s sudden interest in camping. It had always been a problem getting her to go when Dad was alive and more often then not, it was just us two girls going along with Dad. But now, she seems to have changed, happy to go camping with Greeshma and us. 

         So, when we went to the Kai Iwi Lakes, both Mum (Mary) and Greeshma, wanted to come too. Here they were, both keen to go camping with us. Nude camping at that too. Naughty ladies! The boys quickly set up their tent and soon they were busy moving bags and sleeping bags in. A while later, I looked back at their tent again to discover they were both naked, setting up a clothesline for wet towels and things. 
         ‘That was fast,’ I thought. ‘Mum and Greeshma had even beaten me getting naked. LOL.’
         Mike noticed it too and gave me some stick about it, how I was getting slow as two old ladies could beat me.  But I was glad to have them and glad that this time they had been so quick to get into the swing of things. But talking about getting into the fun of things, Greeshma was quick with that too.

Now to this story.
         It all began before lunch, the following day when Brian said he was going to take his boat for a run around the lake. I decided to go with him. Mega and Greeshma were going to come too, along with some of the kids. 
         “You better wear something, Shanti,” Brian said. “We can’t have you going over to the other side naked.”
         Why not?
         You'll get us into trouble, Shanti, flashing your pussy.
         I noticed he was just wearing shorts so I asked, “Is topless ok?”
         He smiled. “With you Shanti, topless is only to be expected.”
         I smiled at that. He was right though. I did like getting my tits out whenever I could. Sometimes even when it wasn't allowed, I found ways to show them off too.
         I left the beach heading back to our tent to find a bikini bottom. I noticed the other woman did too. When I got back, I discovered that my daughter Kathy and my friend’s daughter Roxanne were already on the boat. They only wore bikini bottoms too.
         “Going topless?” I asked them.
         “Yes,” Roxanne replied. “I don’t have much to show anyway.”
         She was right too. Both girls only had small bumps on their chests. 
         I had worn my bikini but I fully intended going without the top once we were underway. Mega and Greeshma both came back in bikinis too. I must admit, I’m a bit surprised how good Greeshma looks in her new bikini. Yes, a purchase my husband, Mike, had helped her with. For a woman of her age, she still had a fairly good figure and they had chosen a more modest bikini which suited her better. Loved that cyan/blue colour too. 
         Soon, we were all on the boat and ready to go. One man and five females. Good odds there. Ha! Ha! Brian pushed off from the shore and came forward to take the controls from me. I sat back to watch as he gently applied power and the boat accelerated away from the shore. It was a powerful boat and soon we were racing along. 
         I looked back at the girls to see Greeshma removing her top. Mega was already topless. Both Kathy and Roxanne had come onboard topless so that left just me. With a smile, I reached behind to undo the clip, pulling the top off over my head. 
         Our tour first went passed the campground near Promenade Point, near where we were camping. There were a few people on the beach and some more in the water. Brian swept past close enough that they could see a boat full of topless girls. 
        I for one made no effort to cover my tits. I saw Mega doing the same. Greeshma was sitting down where she couldn’t be seen so well. Maybe, now she was out on the boat in front of so many strangers, she felt a bit shy. As we pulled away from that bay, we passed close to a boat coming in. 
        As we passed, I stood there with Mega, giving them a wave. There were three men on board and they got a quick view of our tits as the boats passed each other.
       “That was very sexy,” Greeshma said, coming up beside me. “Those men really got a good view.”
       “Yes,” Mega replied. “We intended them too.”
       “You don’t mind strangers looking?”
       “Of course not!” I said. “That is part of the fun.”
       Then Mega added, “I’d go naked if I could.”
        “That is very bold, girls,” Greeshma laughed. “I think I am too old for doing that.”
        “Why not? You have great tits.” I replied.
        She looked at me a bit surprised. “Do you think so?” she asked, holding her breasts out in front of her.
        “Of course,” Mega said. “You have good tits. Anyway, they are guys. Any tits on show will make them look.”
        By now we were rounding a headland and headed for the second buy. This beach was smaller and I’m not sure it has a name, only used by casual day-trippers. There were only a few on the beach and a boat fishing out near the next headland.
        “There are not many people here,” I told her. “Why don’t you join us?”
        I saw her smile. She thought for a moment and then said, “Ok, Shanti, I will!”
        I called Brian up in the front. “Brian, make a close sweep along this beach and then pass that boat out there on the inside. Greeshma wants to show them her tits!”
        Brian looked at me, then looked over at Greeshma. A smile came on his face. “Ok, then!” he laughed.
        “Shanti!” said Greeshma in disbelief.
        “Well, you did say you wanted to show your tits.”
        “Yes, but don’t you think going close is a bit much.”
        “No!” Mega said.
        “Just more fun,” I added.
        Greeshma didn’t answer. Just gave that smile again.
        He turned the boat in closer to the shore, not close enough to catch any swimmers but it was more than close enough for us to clearly be seen from the beach. He was running a bit slower too. Mega was standing ready and I stood beside her. Greeshma got up and stood beside me. I turned to give her a smile and she returned a nervous smile to me.
        Now the boat had started its run along the beach. We could see people on the beach and I began waving to them. I noticed; many were waving back too. I looked beside me to find both Mega and Greeshma were waving too. Further down, as we came to the last two couples on the beach, I noticed they were both topless too. Both waving back to us with their breasts displayed like us.
        As Brian came out towards the boat anchored off the next point, he slowed right down, turning towards the inside like I asked. So, our flash was going to be much longer this time. I hoped Greeshma was ready for it. As Brian swung by, he turned the boat in a wider arc, giving even longer we were side on to the men on the anchored boat.
        They were watching too. Two men who were fishing. They turned to watch as we cruised past, returning our waves as we did. It was sexy as the three of us knew we were showing our bare tits. It was an open show too that went on for a period of time until finally, Brian straightened on to our course again, our tour around the whole lake. 
         I looked over at Greeshma and she was laughing. It was clear that she had enjoyed showing off her tits too.
         “That was fun,” she laughed.
         As we ran along the lakeshore towards the last beach, Pine Beach, we warned Greeshma that this beach was longer and there would be a lot more people, both on the beach and in the water.
         “You might want to sit this one out,” I told her.
         She just nodded and said, “We will see, Shanti.”
         I looked back at her, wondering what she meant by that, but it was hard to read her face. 
         As we came in to begin our run along the beach, Brian slowed so he could watch out for any swimmers who had come further out. Of course, his speed meant we would be in front of the beach crowd for much longer too.
         I’m sure many people saw us and all the time Greeshma stood beside us, her breasts openly showing to anyone looking. I looked over at her and saw the smile on her face. Yes, she actually was enjoying this. Enjoying showing her tits to a beach full of people. Three Indians topless must have been a surprise. Of course, we were waving, our breasts doing a merry dance as we did, with many people waving back.
         As we finished our run and our exhibitionism, Brian accelerated away to follow the wilder northern shore of the lake, back towards our camp on the northwestern edge.  

         We got back to our beach and Brian turned the boat so it was stern first to the beach. He backed in as close as he could and then the four of us jumped out to pull the boat up higher onto the beach. There were no tides on this beach so there was no need to tie or anchor the boat.

         As we walked up towards the camp, Greeshma got back onto the boat, to retrieve her bikini top, I think. I noticed Brian had climbed back on too, to do something with the boat I supposed. But more happened than any of us expected. I’ll let Greeshma tell the story.

Greeshma here.

        We had done a tour of the lake and I had remained topless the entire time. Coming in close to the beaching had been fun as I knew many were viewing me in this state of undress. I had enjoyed myself. More than I thought I would. Going topless and nude at the other camp had been fun but those viewing me had been equally naked which seemed to make it a bit different. Now here, when Brian took us around the lake, so many had seen us and they weren’t naked or even topless. This made it even more daring and can I say, exciting too.
        Yes, I must confess to enjoying it more than I thought I would. Actually, I became sexually excited by it and now I realised why the girls liked doing it. After all, it was only breasts so if those men could enjoy viewing me and I enjoyed showing them, what harm can there be in doing.
        I went back onto the boat to get my bikini top, not to wear but just take back to our tent. Once I got to the tent I was intending losing the bikini bottom too.
        Brian was already onboard doing something with the motor. He turned when he heard me behind him.
        “Did you enjoy that?” he asked.
        “Yes, Brian. It was a nice boat ride.”
        “No, I mean, did you enjoy showing off.”
        I did enjoy it, a lot more than I wanted to admit so felt a bit embarrassed that he had mentioned but nodded that I did.
        “Got a bit turned-on too, by the looks.”
        “No!” I denied. “It was just fun.”
        “I think you got horny,” Brian said.
        I stopped to look at him in surprise. I could not believe he was saying that. How could he know the state of me?
        “Why?” I asked.
        “That wet patch on your bikini bottom tells me you did.”
        “Wet patch?” I asked looking down. 
        He was right! There was a wet patch, right where was pussy lips were. A patch telling him I was wet from my showing off on the boat. 
        “Oh! There is!” I said. 
        My hand moved over it to cover but then I decided I had already been caught. I moved my covering hand away, looked up at him and smiled.
        “Yes, I got horny,” I admitted.
        Then stepping closer to him, my hands came up to his chest.
        “I’m still horny now, too.”
        I don’t know what made me do that. Suddenly, I was overcome with desires for him. I just hoped Brian wouldn’t reject me. But I didn’t need to worry as straight away, his hands came up to my tits. Touching and feeling over them.
         I closed my eyes enjoying it. His fingers found my nipples, rubbing over them and pulling on them. It felt so sexy. My desire for him growing even more. 
          I reached out for his head, pulling his face down to my breasts. His lips found one of my nipples, tongue licking over it, lips opening to suck. I held him against me with my eyes closed. I was in heaven with what he was doing to my breast and then he moved over to the other, doing the same there too.
           I felt a hand move down to my bikini bottom. He was touching me there, feeling the shape of my pussy. His hands cupped the round of my pussy mound. His fingertips lower until he found the wet patch on my bikini. He touched me there and then rubbed along the lips of my opening. It was so hot as I pressed my pussy against his hand, gave a moan in his ear.
           This was so sexy, got even more when his hand moved up and slipped down inside my bikini. Now it was skin on skin. His fingers rubbing through my hair, moving lower to where my lips were enlarged and open. Fingers moved down along my opened lips, pressing in between them as he came back up. He would have known how wet I was, how much I was turned-on for him.
            Oh! That felt so good. I couldn’t help giving a deeper moan.
            After a few rubs, his hand pressed down, pushing down my bikini until almost at my knees, it became loosen and dropped to my feet. I stepped out of it, left standing against him naked.
         Meanwhile, his face and lips had found mine. It was a deep kiss, one opening of the lips and using our tongues. A type of kissing I had not done for a long time. His strong arms around me, my body pulled against his, my breasts squashed between us. My arms were around him as I held him. 
           His hand had returned to my pussy too, rubbing along the length of my opening. Yes, I was wet and ready for him. My lips easily parted to allow him to press into me. I could feel his fingers entering me, sliding in smoothly inside me due to my pussy juice. Two fingers in me like that, I felt good. With what his tongue was doing in my mouth and his fingers doing in my pussy, I was ready for more. So turned on by this sexy man.
           I had the urge to get Brian naked also. I wanted to see him and touch him. Yes, I had seen Brian naked before. A handsome man with a handsome cock. But this time, I intended doing more with him than just touching and feeling him. Playing with him erect until I could take him in my mouth, the end result would be taking love games with him.
         But I discovered him already erect. As said above, a handsome cock. As my fingers wrapped around it, my body gave a shudder of pleasure at the thought that cock would soon be inside me, fucking me. My hands were giving long slow pumps of his cock while we continued kissing and necking. I was becoming so turned on that I realised I was ready to take him within my pussy and make sex with him but there was one thing I wanted to experience with him first.
         I wanted to take him in my mouth and suck him. I dropped to my knees so my face was level with his cock. He knew what I was going to do as his hands reached down to pull my head towards him. My hand, held his shaft as I reached forward with my tongue. Soon, I was performing licking around and over the head of his cock. Licks down and along his shaft as my other hand cupped his balls.
          But there is something almost every woman would want to do in this situation. I wanted to suck him. My mouth opened as my head moved towards him, allowing his cock head to slip between my lips. My mouth closed around his shaft as I began to suck. As well, I was still pumping his shaft with my hand wrapped around. I didn’t do this for long because I didn’t think it was necessary. This man was very ready for sex with me.
           Pulling back, I looked up at him and said, “I want to do love-games with you. Brian.”
           “I want you too, Greeshma,” he replied with a husky voice.
           I thought we would be doing with him on top which is always been the usual way with me. But as I stood up, I noticed some of our group were sitting at our camp watching us.
           “They are watching us,” I told him.
           “Yeah, I know.”
           “You knew?” 
           “Of course. Looks like you’re going to be giving another show, Greeshma.”
           “Brian, I can’t do……”
           “Sure, you can.”
           “But they are watching….. Watching us fucking......”
           “Just forget them and focus on what we are doing.”
           “That is hard to do Brian.”
           “Oh then. You want them watching. 
            That is hard too.
            You want them to see us fucking....... You're enjoying it.”
            I smiled at that. Yes, I must admit, I rather liked that idea. Suddenly I realised, I did want them to watch! 
            “Do you want to make a better show?”
            “How can it be better? We are doing fucking, aren’t we?”
            “Yes, but with my way, we show a lot more.”
            “Ok,” I replied, still not sure what he was getting at.
            “I’ll lay on the seat,” he explained. “You sit over me facing them while you fuck me. They will be watching your tits moving but also see my cock going into your pussy.”
            “That is very erotic, Brian.”
            “Yes, I know. Do you want to do it?”
            “Letting them see everything?
            “Yes everything,” he replied. Watching you fucking me!
            “Oh!” Suddenly, my lust was getting the better of me. 
            “You know you want to.”
            “Ok, naughty boy.”
            “You are naughty too,” he replied.
            Yes, I am aren't I? I whispered back to him.

            So, Brian lay back on the boat seat while I got over him with a leg each side. I that position, I was kneeling while facing directly towards the people watching us. With my legs opened wider, my pussy was much more exposed. My hands reached down to take his cock and direct it towards my pussy lips. As I lowered myself, I felt him pressing against me. I felt my pussy open as the head pressed between my lips. As I pressed further, I could feel how my lips stretched around him so I could take him in further.

          Since my husband had died, there had been a long time when my pussy had not known a man until I had taken the love-games with Steve. Since then, I had also been with Peter and Mike. All three white men had been good, good in different ways and now Brian, an Indian man, was showing me he was good too. Although I knew in this case, it would be more like me, being good for him.
          He was deep inside me and felt good too. When I began to fuck him it was me moving with my knees and hips to lift off him and fall back down on to him. I started slowly for I was intending to fully enjoy him. I love the feeling as the hard cock slips in and slips out of me. 
           It was at this time when I looked up and saw so many of our group watching. I looked down at myself wondering what they would see and it seemed they could see everything. My breasts moving as I moved and his cock going into my pussy.  The feeling very sexy. My body gave another shudder of pleasure.
           “Are you getting there?” Brian asked.
           “No, just thinking about them watching us.”
           “You like that, do you?”
           “Yes,” I replied softly.
           His hands reached for my breasts as I began to move my hips faster. 
           “They are watching your tits giggling around as you fuck me.”
           That idea made me gasp. 
           Great tits too.
           I liked that, him admiring my tits. His fingers had found my nipples again. Playing with them, pulling on them which added to the pleasure he was giving me.
           “They can see the way you move as you fuck me.”
           Oh, that was sexy him saying too.
           “They can see all your pussy and cunt. Your legs open to show.”
           This was so sexy, I had to give a moan. 
           His cock inside me was driving my passion. Him telling me they were watching making it better. Me knowing they were watching even better again. This was so sexy.
            But he continued talking sexy. “They can see my cock going into your hot cunt.”
            Oh! 
            My body gave a massive jerk. Suddenly, I realised I was almost there.
            “Watching you taking my cock…..your cunt taking my cock.
            Ohhhh! I moaned again.
            “Seeing it sliding into you…..wet in the sun when I pull out.”
             That was so sexy. I could not hold it any longer. My cum burst over me and I fell forward on top of him. I must admit to being amazed at how quickly my body was reacting. It was obvious being seen by others taking sex was exciting for me. I never knew this. I always had thought, finding someone watching me making love-games would be a terrible shock. Now I found I had known they were watching but still made sex with Brian. Then I became excited knowing they were watching, knowing they had seen me cum too.
             I then discovered that he was still hard and deep inside me. I knew he hadn’t cum. Maybe he has not cum so it would be good for me. I made my mind to make it good for him. 
            Since we were still in this position, I decided to stay like this but now making it good for him. I sat up again and started moving faster. He began using the bounce of the foam pads to press back at me. With me pressing down and him meeting me, I felt his cock going in deeper than before. I almost felt like I was taking the whole length of him. Surprise I could do that.
            This fucking was also sexually stimulating again for me and I was considering it might be possible I would cum again.
            Then it happened. Brian gave a throaty moan and began to cum. I could feel how he had stopped helping me. I could also feel how his cock was so deep inside me. I could feel his pulsing as he pumped his man juice into me. He was cumming deep inside my body. That feeling was enough for me and I was making my second cum. Not a big one like the first but still good for me. I'm sure my audience noticed it too.

             We got off the boat naked and hand in hand we walked into the water of the lake. I sat down into the water to clean myself then watched his cleaning process too. As we walked passed the boat we collected my bikini parts and his shorts. Then naked together, we climbed the short sandy slope to our camp.

          Back in our tent, Mary was saying she saw what happened on the boat. She told me many of them were watching as she asked if I knew they were. I said I knew they were watching and changed to make the show better. 
          “I felt so hot doing it,” I confessed.
          “It was sexy to watch you,” Mary replied.
          “I was so turned on, that my cum was very intense.”
          “Oh, Greeshma. You have me turned-on too.”
          “Really?”
          “Yes,” she breathed with a deep throaty moan. “I want you now!”
          With a giggle, she reached up and pulled my naked body down on top of her naked body. Our breasts pressed against each other as our lips met in a sexual kiss. For a moment the thought came that I had just done that before with Brian before my desires overtook me and now, I was into a sexy session with Mary.
         Soon Mary was eating my pussy. I was so wet, still wet from my sex with Brian. 
         "What is this?" she asked me, hold up something on her finger.
         "It is Brian, I think. Brian's cum."
         "Oh!" Mary moaned. "So sexy."
         Her face went back to my pussy, licking and eating me. Cleaning up his cum at the same time. That was so sexy. We were both turned on by it. She even took some on her fingers and fed it to me so I could enjoy the taste of Brian and me combined as well. 

         Thank you, Brian. It was wonderful, love-making with you.








12 comments:

  1. Naughty Lady.
    At first this reminded me of Naughty Mary. I thought she was writing it but then I discovered it was Reshma.
    Well done! Another sexy story. I loved the sex scene where Greeshma positioned herself so her viewer could enjoy seeing everything. But I get the feeling that Greeshma enjoyed it more than they did.
    Grodon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gordon - You bad boy!
      Look at the mess you made using my name here.
      Anne! Anne! Help! Help!
      We need your boot for this bad boy.
      LOL Asami.

      Delete
    2. Stop your stirring Asami.
      I've seen you mess-up too some times.
      Gordon.

      Delete
    3. What is this Asami? Saying I am naughty. With a handsome Indian man of course I would be naughty. Very naughty in fact.
      The idea of people watching is exciting too. I would enjoy that. Well, to be more truthful, I have enjoyed people watching me fucking.
      Thanks Reshma for a good story. Love how you captured that older lady so well.
      Mary.

      Delete
    4. Does it have to be a handsome Indian, Mary? What about a white guy from Taxas. Not sure I can provide the handsome but I can certainly provide the naughty.
      Gordon.

      Delete
    5. Naughty works for me too.
      Mary.

      Delete
  2. Like this story Reshma. I like the way you used Shanti first to tell about the boat trip and how Greeshma got into flashing her tits.
    Then we move to Greeshma herself as she tells us how she ended up fucking Brian while others were watching. The point here is that she knew before they started that they were being watch. Not a surprise discovery she was being watched but pure exhibitionism, knowing they were watching and still willing to continue.
    Well done Reshma. A good story
    Sexy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Susan.
      There is a difference between being discovered while fucking and doing it knowing people are watching.
      Kirsten.

      Delete
    2. Oh a sexy story. I can see you have returned to your exhibition voyeur theme again. This time that naughty old lady experiences that thrill of showing her body to complete strangers and then fucking while others are watching. That is so sexy.
      I get a thrill when women on the beach view me too. So many see my size and are fantasized by me. Many end up touching and playing.
      Little Tom.

      Delete
    3. You have captured the main attraction of exhibitionism in your comment Tom when you use the words 'thrilling' and 'fascination' to describe the exhibitionism and voyageurism of events like in this story.
      Sayako.

      Delete
  3. So what has my naughty little sister been up to now?
    Writing naughty stories again I see.
    But I have to admit that this is a good one. Loved the way you worked with Greeshma, taking her into new territory sexually.
    Allan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allan you leave Reshma alone. What she has written is good. Good story Little Sis.
      As for you Allan, is what Reshma wrote any worse that what you have done? I think not, only the fact that she has done a better job of it.
      Shandra.

      Delete