Friday 17 July 2020

Story 242 Background,

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 242.


Welcome from Ayaka and Rochelle.
        We are the selected writers of this story. There had been a big writer's meeting as Anne tried to layout where the Letters Story would be going next. About all we knew, they wanted to involve the new couple Fred and Ginger in some more stories. Then later they wanted Ian and Kala to have some more fun too.
        The idea was suggested that they try a threesome evening with Fred and Ginger. This developed from the idea of David and Katrina delivering a copy of the Letters Books. Rochelle was given the story if she wanted it but I could see she was hesitating so I offered to help her. Together we wrote this story but it soon became clear it was going to be bigger than we expected so I called Anne and Susan in. Susan suggested that Julie & Brian were interested in doing another story so we might want to meet with them. I invited them and Rochelle & Marceau to our house to discuss the idea.
        A few ideas were discussed over dinner but we didn't get that far. After dinner, we put the younger kids to bed and sat down in our lounge to work out how we were going to do this. Rochelle explained how we were working on an opening scene of Ginger getting fucked by Jeremy on the coffee table. A large flat coffee table like the one in front of us.

       Marceau was questioning if it was possible to fuck on a low coffee table like that. I said that it was. Then Geoff suggested that someone needs to try it to be sure. To my surprised, Julie was quick to volunteer. She even suggested that Marceau helps her. When Julie began to get naked, I realised they were really going to do it.
       So there was Julie laying naked on the table while Marceau was kneeling between her open thighs eating her pussy in preparation for fucking her. Yes, that was all the proof we needed it did work. But, of course, once started they wanted to finish. Rochelle took it further by going down on Julie's nipple. I thought, ok to this and went down on Julie's other nipple. Soon, Geoff, had Rochelle's skirt pulled up and was fucking her from behind. Brian wasn't slow on getting my jeans down and was into me. 
       I suddenly realised, our story was being written for us.

        So that took care of our story. Now it was decided that Brian and Julie would each do a threesome type story in a bedroom. We came up with enough ideas and they had some notes, to begin with. I told them I was happy to help and they could always ask Anne, Susan and Shandra, too.
        I knew Allan would have liked to have done a bigger conversation section for Story 241 but that hadn't worked out so I asked if he wanted to help us with an opening to this story. I thought of Katrina and David reading their Rottnest Island stories to Fred & Ginger would be a way of getting everyone in the mood for some sexy fun. Allan grabbed this idea and ran with it, doing a great job of building on what we had written.          One last development was that I was breast-feeding at that time so during the evening I did take my little son and fed him while we continued discussing the stories. They remembered that Joyce was actually pregnant where she was in India and so they wrote about her, now having baby whom she was feeding, into their stories. 


Index of Letters                      Return to Story 242.

9 comments:

  1. Hello everyone.
    To all writers - I used Rochelle's login to publish this time, using the new Blogspot software. It worked really well now I know what I am doing. I think we should all move onto this now as soon the old software will be removed. Any problems, give me a ring.
    Asami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice there have been a lot of improvements made to this new software.
      It seems to run better and doesn't lock my laptop up now.
      Allan

      Delete
  2. My husband and I have just read and enjoyed this story. That sex scene would have been amazing for Ginger. I really like how this story developed from them presenting the books to an all on orgy.
    I also enjoyed reading the notes above where Julie gets fucked by a horny Frenchman.
    Nina and Raymond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horny Frenchmen! Don't you just love then. For that matter, any horny guys are fine.
      Julie.

      Delete
    2. It is that old story again, of fantasy and reality interaction with one another. Sometimes I wonder where reality ends and fantasy begins or fantasy ends and reality begins.
      Kimberley.

      Delete
    3. I've had experience with that horny Frenchman too. Let's say he lives up to the saying Frenchmen make great lovers. He did with me.
      LOL - Janet.

      Delete
    4. That must have been so sexy Julie. I would line to try that too.
      Ayesha.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora, all my naughty friends.
    Another letter to enjoy. Lots in this one too.
    Once again, a little bit different. I long conversational introduction followed by a hot sex scene. I loved the detail and how the sex got better as it went. You didn't rush it but kept us in anticipation with a long build up. Lots of side action too. Then came that surprise ending when Katrina and two others didn't even make it to a climax.
    The writing was good but there was one place when Ginger was first topless where something had gone wrong. Needed a bit of a rebuild there. Other than that just a few minor errors, mainly a comma or word. They are all fixed now.
    Good work Ayaka & Rochelle.
    As I see it.
    Kia kaka - Kia kaha.
    Be safe - Be strong.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow this story will begin to slip into history as a new story is published to cover it and our attention moves on.
      It has been interesting living here and seeing the background to these stories. My partner Tom was even invited to be one of the proof readers of tomorrow's story. I read it at the same time.
      Thank you everyone for allowing us a save haven in this world at the moment.
      Rosemary.

      Delete