Thursday 30 July 2020

Story 243 – Two Handsome Men

Index of Letters          Story 243 Background.         Back to Story 242.  


         This story can be considered as continuing Story 242. In that story, Katrina & David were visiting Fred & Ginger. Jeremy & Joyce were there too. Their story finished with a big sex scene where Ginger ended up on the coffee table, everyone got involved. Our writer Julie has agreed to pick up from there and tell us what happened to Ginger after that. Then in Story 244 our writer Brian is going to follow Fred to another bedroom with the two girls. Yes, you’ve got it – two threesomes.    (Anne)

Hello from Ginger, (Yes, the ginger text matches my ginger pussy.)
         When they suggested the idea of me telling my story of the threesome evening, I was unsure if I’d be able to deliver a story to the standard of those found in the Letters Books. Fred seems to have picked up the idea and was happy to try. Katrina and Joyce are helping him too. I know of at least one writing evening with them, when not much writing got done. LOL 
         As for me, I really had no idea how to start this so one day, when David and I were sitting alone in the lunchroom at work, I decided to ask him.
         The outcome of this is we made a plan to start and David said Jeremy and him would give me as much help as I needed. So, while this story will be in my name as if written by me, please realise that much has been done with the willing assistance of those two men.
         Yes, in case you are wondering, their assistance did stray from the computer keyboard to a couch or bed a few times but maybe that is another story. For now, let’s get on with this story.


         I had been nervous about this threesome idea, particularly since we would be doing it in the same room as Fred was with the two women. But there was also a bit of interest in seeing him fucking with another woman, in this case, two women. Now suddenly, Fred had changed everything when he suggested I put on a fucking show for him. It quickly turned out, I would be getting fucked by Jeremy which was a surprise, but then, I really didn’t have a problem with it.
         Jeremy, was a gentleman, taking things slowly as I got my head around it. By the time he was ready to enter me, I had already got one orgasm under my belt, if I was wearing a belt that is, LOL. In truth, I was laying on that coffee table stark naked. After some good oral, I was now ready for cock, ready for a real good fucking. But even that, didn’t turn out as expected. 
        Laying back on the low coffee table, he had taken me while everyone watched. After the orgasm I’d had with him eating me, I was in the mood for cock. I no longer cared who was watching. Actually, you could say, I was rather turned on by them watching. Knowing in that position they could see his cock thrusting into my soaking wet pussy. Watching how my cunt took him with each thrust. That was so hot, I think I might be becoming a bit of an exhibitionist. 
       By the time it was over, everyone had become involved. That was good, really good actually. I was laying back on the table being fucked by a very enthusiastic Jeremy. On one side of me, Joyce was at my left breast, sucking on my nipple while Katrina was on my right tit sucking on my other nipple. Meanwhile, David was behind Joyce, giving her a good fucking while Fred was doing the same to Katrina. 
        It ended with me having a second orgasm and then Jeremy cumming inside me. Fred managed to give Katrina a load but I don’t think the other three made it. Not to worry, I was sure they would get their fun before this night was over.

          So now I was naked with five other people in the room. That didn’t worry me too much. We were used to being naked and at David’s party, we had ended up naked and had some fun like that too. No, I have no problems with nudity. 
         We stopped for another round of drinks, some of us naked and others in various stages of undress. Now the plan was for this threesome idea, all of us still here in the lounge. Of course, I was also interested in being with two men, David and Jeremy. Both good looking guys, even if a bit younger than me. Both had good looking cocks too. Yes, I had noticed that detail at David’s party too. Now, I was going to get to try them out, well, to be exact, I’d tried them both already. Now I was going to try them both together. 
         But I did wonder a bit about this threesome idea. Always, I’d been with only one man, a few others, boyfriends when I was younger and then it was only Fred until David broke that barrier out at Rottnest Island (Story 225 Part Two). I wasn’t too sure how a threesome would go other than I imagined me on my hands and knees sucking one man while the other fucked me from behind. I suppose then they would swap so again I was sucking one while the other was fucking me. Somewhere along the way, I would get an orgasm too. Well, I hoped I would. 

        Suddenly, David stood up and said to Jeremy, “Come on mate, let’s get this started.”
        While Fred pulled the coffee table out of the way, the two men approached me as I was sitting, taking an arm each, they pulled me to my feet. Guiding me to a place in the centre of the room and asked me to sit down. Quickly, Joyce and Katrina had thrown down some towels over the carpet, in case any sexual fluids escaped and I sat down.
        Jeremy, sat behind me, moving in so he had a leg each side of me. He gently pulled me back so my body was resting against his and he was resting back against the couch. His hands came through under my arms, going straight for my breasts. I can actually confess to being a bit surprised by that, I wasn’t expecting him to move that quickly. But then why not? We were here to fuck so we had to start somewhere. Really, it was just a continuation of the fucking I had already been doing with him.
        I looked down at his hands, watched how he rubbed over my breasts, supporting them underneath, holding them, his fingers exploring all over them. I could feel his fingers on my nipples, watch them too as he played. Taking each nipple, playing with them, rolling them between finger and thumb and gently pulling at them. It felt good and I couldn’t help giving a soft moan as I shut my eyes to enjoy. 
        I heard a noise in front of me and opened my eyes. David was there, watching me. Watching everything Jeremy was doing to my tits.
        Jeremy continued working on my nipples. His finger rubbing over my erect nubs before he would roll between his fingers and thumbs again. Doing both of them at the same time, that felt good too. Now, he was pinching them, pulling at them. Oh, so good too, almost painful, but exciting too.
        Then Jeremy’s hands moved back under my breasts so he was supporting them again, holding them out for David.
        “Do you want some, David?” he asked.
        Up until this time, David had been sitting in front of me watching. Now he decided to join in the fun. Moving forward, he pulled my legs further apart so his legs were resting between them, then his hands came up reaching for the breasts, my breasts, Jeremy was offering to him. Soon what he was doing to my nipples with his fingers felt great. 
         I’d closed my eyes again, to enjoy the full potential of what he was doing to me when suddenly I felt something warm and wet touching my nipple. I opened my eyes to see David was leaning very close to the tip of my breast, his tongue giving gentle licks over my nipple while Jeremy, who I was resting back against, was still supporting my breasts from underneath, holding them out for David.
         David had moved to my other breast. My nipple there got some nipple treatment too. That felt so good, making them hard and erect. I felt like they were bursting with the pleasure of it. I wanted them to continue with what they were doing but my body also wanted more too. My desires were building for more from these two men. 
         But this naughty man was not interested in stopping there. He had more planned for me. His hands left my breasts, reaching down for my thighs, gently pulling them open wider. I looked down and see how far my legs were parted. I could see how I was boldly displaying my pussy for him. From the top, my pussy has a thick crop of hair that hides my cunt but when viewed from lower, like David was now, I knew everything was exposed for him to view. He would be noticing how swollen and open I was, how wet I was.
         David moved back so he could lean forward and move his head down to my pussy. First, his hands went in as I watched. I could see his fingers move to my thighs, one hand to each side. I could feel how he touched me there, his fingertips lightly stroking over the soft inner flesh of each thigh. As he moved, slowly his strokes, moving backwards and forwards were getting higher and higher, closer and closer to my pussy.
         I knew what was going to happen. He was going to touch me there and in my heightened state of arousal, I knew it was going to feel amazing. But he was taking his time. Teasing me, making me wait for what I so desperately wanted. I tried to hump at him, tell him to get on with it but with the way Jeremy was holding me, I couldn’t do much.
         I knew he was heading to touch my cunt. I knew how good that was going to feel. Maybe he was even going to go down on me. His licking and sucking would be well received too. I also knew that eventually there would be some cock in me. Both their cocks before we were finished.
         Finally, David made his move. As one hand went to the top of my cunt, pushing through the thick hair to find the spot just over my clitty, the other hand went in lower down, two fingers pushing between my lips to enter me.
         I gave a gasp at the pleasure of it.
         As he was giving little sharp rubs over my clitty, his other fingers were finger-fucking me. Giving short thrusts into my cunt. It felt good. I was really getting horny again and what David was doing now was getting me ready for some more good fucking. I knew that soon I’d be taking both of these men, maybe even both of them at once. I was more than ready for whatever they would give me.

        Meanwhile, the man behind me was still playing, his hands returning to my breasts, his fingers rubbing over my erect nipples, stroking and playing with them, even pulling and lightly pinching them. 
        That felt so good but there was, even more, to come from Jeremy. He brought his mouth and lips into play. I felt his warm breath on my ear. He was blowing on me. It felt quite good actually. His head moved closer and his lips touched me. Wow! That was so sexy how he nibbled my ear like that but got even better when he moved slightly lower to the side of my neck, giving little nibbles there too.

         Suddenly, I noticed that Fred and the two girls were leaving. 
         “We’re going for a bedroom,” Joyce told us and they were gone. 
         I looked at the two men with me and they were surprised too. I think they were hoping to see their wives fucking just as much as I wanted to see Fred in action.
         My disappointment at those others leaving only lasted a few moments before what was happening to me, what these two men were doing to me, captured my full attention again.

         David’s fingers had moved now, one hand going to each side of my pussy. Gently, he peeled back my pussy lips, opening them up to reveal the soft pink inner lips. That was so hot that he was exposing so much of me for him and Jeremy to view.
         I saw his head move forward as his tongue came out to reach for the exposed flesh of my inner cunt. He performed the same as Jeremy had done earlier. Long slow lips, starting at the bottom and slowly dragging along my swollen inner lips. I could watch what he was doing but even better I could feel it too. It felt unbelievable as his soft wet tongue slipped of my sensitive inner flesh. My whole body shuddered at the pleasure of it.
         Those long soft licks continued. His tongue was pressing in deeper now. Going in as far as he could reach. As he reached the top each time, he pressed in trying to reach my clitty, but it remained hidden under the hood there.
         I was beginning to get there now. It was just so hot what these men were doing. There I was, leaning back against Jeremy as he rubbed over my breasts and played with my nipples. Lower down, David had his head between my wide-open thighs, his tongue pressing in to give my pussy the full treatment. I began giving little humps back at him, making little moans as I did. 
         What these men were doing was just so sexy. I realised I was close to cumming again. I knew it would hardly take much more to push me over.
         Suddenly, he decided it was time to get take over. His fingers moved higher, pulling back the flesh covering my clitty. His tongue went in and surge of pleasure burst through me. That was almost over the top. So close now. David’s lips opened wider. His mouth pressing in to make full contact with me as he closed over the nub of my exposed clitty. He began sucking and she responded immediately. Another sudden surge of pleasure burst through me and I cried out. I knew I couldn’t take much more of this. One last big suck was all it took. My orgasm burst over me. A big one, consuming my mind and body.
        I was bucking at them so David and Jeremy were both holding me down. Holding so David could remain in full contact with my clitty. The more he sucked, the more pleasure burst through me. It went on and on until it seemed like forever but in reality, I suppose only a few short moments. 
        Finally, David pulled back from me, his fingers lightly stroking along my cunt lips as my orgasm died away. Oh, that had been amazing. A huge orgasm, a great way to start the second part of a sexy evening. Now I felt it was time these men had some fun too. 

        “Let’s go for a bedroom too,” Jeremy suggested.
        “We have a double bed in the guest room,” I told them.
        “Come on, then. Let’s go.”
        I think David was fine with it too, following after Jeremy and me.
        Both men were behind me as I climbed on to the bed. Naked like that, I knew they would both enjoy how my arse cheeks split as I moved, displaying my wet cunt for them. It is amazing how in a sexual state like this, you want men to look at you and see everything.
        Yes, they noticed. I felt a hand touch my arse, fingers running down between my cheeks, moving down towards the hole of my bum. I paused to allow them. They stopped there, lightly touching around the little hole before moving on, moving lower to my cunt lips again. Finger rubbing down over my cunt lips and feeling how wet I was.
        I crawled to the centre of the bed and lay back against the pillows. The two men crawled onto the bed behind me, laying either side of me. Soon their hands were touching me again, exploring my naked body. I wasn’t shy either, my hands reaching for them, a hand to each cock, my fingers wrapping around their shaft as I began to slowly wank them.
        David’s hand found my pussy again. “So wet!” he exclaimed.
        “Yeah, mate!” Jeremy agreed. “Looks like she’s ready for some more.”
        “Well, if Ginger wants some more…”
        With that, David rolled towards me, taking his body in an easy roll, on to my body. My legs naturally parted as his lower body suck between them and he was lining up his cock to enter me. I felt the head of his cock press against my cunt lips as they parted to allow him in. The thickness of his cock slipping deeper until with a couple of gentle thrusts, he filling me completely.
        I gave a soft moan at the thrill of him slipping into me.
        David quickly settled into a steady rhythm. His strong body working to drive his cock deep inside me with each stroke. It was good sex, but until my orgasm arrived, I couldn’t consider it outstanding. I do enjoy the strength and energy that these younger men put into sex. I enjoyed feeling his body against mine as he fucked me. To me, sex is more a meeting of bodies than just a cock in my cunt. It all helps to build the desires and feelings that finally result in a climax for both of us.
        That was it for me, he sent me over. My cum began in my pussy and consumed my body. I was a bit surprised at its intensity after all that had already happened to me that night. Out of control, I bucked up at him as if I was trying to throw him off but he remained on top of me, his body pressing down on me as he continued fucking. 
        I tried to help him by thrusting my pussy back up at him but was a bit out of time so don’t think I helped that much. Anyway, in the event, it didn’t really matter and soon I was laying there passively, feeling his cock pulsing as he pumped his cum into me. He rolled off me and I lay there beside him breathless.

        Before I could recover Jeremy was on to me. He was rougher than David had been, his first thrust plunging into me, going in almost all the way. I gasped at the thrill of it. No, it wasn’t in any way bad, just the surprise and thrill of him taking me so roughly like that.
        As Jeremy began fucking me, he didn’t hold back either, his body crashing down on me as his cock slammed into me. I know it sounds bad but since I was wet and ready for cock, I found it quite exciting. It is certainly not my style, rough sex like that but this time it was different. The way this man was taking me was arousing and exhilarating.
        Yes, I did say arousing because he had only just started and I realised he was going to take me over again and I was sure it was going to be another big one.
        The man on top of me continued fucking me. I realised this man was very fit, far more than me but then, I was underneath with a more passive role. My body was responding to him, my pussy humping back up to meet him each time his cock plunged into me. I could feel each stroke, how his hard cock plunged into me, sliding between juice soaked pussy lips. 
        Soon my sexual desires were overcoming me. I knew my orgasm was approaching fast now and was excited by it. I was bucking around under him, my body losing any sense of control as we continued fucking. Perhaps my reaction was as affecting for him as it was for me because the more, I moaned and cried out, my body bucking and humping at him, the more excited Jeremy became and the harder he fucked me.
        I’m sure you all will realise, sex like this could never last for long. Something had to happen, either we would run out of steam or we would end up in a climax. In this case, luckily it was the climax. I felt my orgasm as it burst upon me. I cried out and was bucking and wiggling around underneath him. As he continued, he kept it going for longer than was usual for me.
       It must have been good for him too because moments after I finished, Jeremy cum too. I heard that deep male groan close to my ear and feel how his body responded. He gave a massive thrust, going in as deep as he could and then he held there. The body on top of me gave a few shudders as he filled me with yet some more cum.

        Finally, for the evening we did the classic threesome position. Both men tried each end as I was on my hands and knees between them. First, I took Jeremy in my mouth and began sucking him. I gave him a licking over first, my tongue wrapping around and over the head of his cock a few times before I opened wider to take him in. His cock slipped between my lips so I could grip him and begin sucking.
        He tasted different, a strong taste of male cum mixed with my own juices. I don’t usually do it that way. With Fred, it is usually oral first where I would suck him to get him ready for normal fucking. When I do allow him to cum, it is either he cums in my mouth but more often he will withdraw to cum over me, my tits, my face or even over my pussy. This time, I was enjoying a cock in my mouth after it had just been in my cunt.
        I felt a hand behind me, fingers running down the split of my bum, down over my bum hole and lower to my cunt. He didn’t play long; I certainly didn’t need it. Soon I felt David’s cock press against my lips. Being so wet and used already that night, he slipped in with hardly any effort. From that position, he went in deep and while he held my hips with his hands, he began fucking me.
        It felt good. A cock in each end. Two younger men giving me a good fucking. I was enjoying the feel of it but can’t admit to it driving me towards an orgasm. I felt sure they were both going to get there. That sort of became my goal that as much as I could help, I was going to get both of them off. Having them both cum at exactly the same time would have been a major achievement I considered but reality, I knew that would be hard to do. I thought it was probably better that they both cum when they were ready. Would be better for them.
        So, they continued one at each in, Jeremy in my mouth and David in my cunt. Suddenly, something happened to change that.
        “Want to swap?” I heard Jeremy ask.
        “Sure, mate.” Came David’s surprise.
        I felt David’s cock withdraw from my cunt as Jeremy pulled back from my mouth. I held there, on my hands and knees, waiting for them to change positions. I must confess to being a bit surprised at that actually. Soon I felt Jeremy’s cock slip into my cunt and David’s cock being presented to my mouth. This time the taste was a bit different, stronger with pussy juice than male cum. I don’t mind my own juice. I don’t try it as much as Fred does but it was ok when I did.
         We continued with a man in each end, David in my mouth and Jeremy in my cunt. I soon began to realise that Jeremy was getting there. I felt him break rhythm and after a few uncoordinated thrusts, he held still with his cock deep inside me. That was yet another load of cum my cunt had taken that night. Now, I wonder about that. I’m not sure it was that big as you will see below, he recovered and was ready again for more, so quickly.
        When he had finished, I pulled back from David so he slipped from my mouth. He looked slightly disappointed but I had no intention of letting him down, just make it better. I was now, kneeling, sitting up so when he came back to my mouth, I could use my hands as well.
        I saw the smile as he realised what was happening. 
        “Cum in my mouth or on my tits,” I told him as I leaned in to take him in my mouth.
        While I was holding his cock and slowly pumping him, I had his cock-head in my mouth sucking him. We continued like this for a while but it didn’t seem to be working so well. In the end, David pulled back from me and began pumping at his own cock. My hands reached for my tits, pressing them together and lifting them up in front of me, making a nice target for his cum.
        He continued wanking and I could look down at his cock and watch how his hand gripped his own cock, pumping at the shaft. I had seen men wanking before and often been surprised at how rough they are with themselves. But then, I must admit I can give my pussy and clitty a hard time when I get going too.
       David continued for a while, so I even wondered if he would actually get there. Meanwhile, Jeremy was sitting watching us. What I didn’t notice was that Jeremy was playing with his own cock until, to my surprise, he was hard enough to join in too. So, there I was kneeling before these two men, holding my tits out for them while they wanked themselves off.
       As expected, it was David who cum first. I heard him moan and then watched the first burst of cum. The white blob shot from the end of his cock and landed on my tit. I love watching a male cock cum like that. It’s a bit amazing actually. His first shot was quickly followed by a couple more. Suddenly, Jeremy joints him by delivering a few more watery blobs to my other tit. 
       I reached up with my hands to rub their deliciously sticky and slimy cum, all over my tits. It particularly felt good over my nipples. Soon my hands had been replaced by theirs as they finished the job for me. 
       I was in such a mess that I had to go to the bathroom to clean up. To my surprise, I noticed Jeremy, came with me. I just stood there, enjoying the attention my tits were getting as he wiped me with a damp hand-cloth and then carefully dried me with a towel.
         Next morning, I woke to find Jeremy still asleep beside me. David was nowhere to be seen. Jeremy woke as I moved to get off the bed.
         “What time is it?” he asked.
         “Just gone nine,” I replied.
         “Suppose I better get up then.”
         “I’m going to use the bathroom; you can follow if you want.”
         He nodded and lay back against the pillow watching as I left the room.

         As I was coming out of the bathroom, I met Katrina. She was still naked like me. Together we went through to the dining room and kitchen. There was Joyce in the kitchen, already started on preparing breakfast. She seems to have found everything ok in my kitchen.
        What surprised us was David, sitting on a dining room chair talking with Joyce. In his arms, he was holding her little baby. He looked so comfortable and natural holding her like that.
        I turned to Katrina and said, “You better watch out. He’ll be wanting one of those from you.”
        She laughed and said, “Might be sooner than you think.”
        I wondered about that. So, they were thinking about it too. I even considered if Katrina might already be pregnant. If so, it must be very early as she certainly didn’t look like it. Maybe they were still at the planning stage or even still trying. I was looking down at her stomach and she noticed me.
        “No, not yet,” she laughed. “But we’ve talked about it.”




25 comments:

  1. So you guys did it again. Published early by about 12 hours.
    Enjoyed the story Julie. It is a good one.
    Sally saw you begin publishing but then things seemed to have gone wrong. We texted Anne and she said Asami was having problems. Got it all fixed now I think.
    Bill & Sally. (Aust)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everyone.
      I was concerned about publishing using the new blogspot software. I decided to try it in the evening when I had more time.
      I hit a few problems as I did it and they took time to work out. Meanwhile parts of the blog was doing strange things. But got it all sorted now except for the Index page. This has somehow become corrupted and will need a lot of work to fix it.
      We'll get it right eventually but until then, publishing days might present some problems and format errors, particularly around links.
      Asami

      Delete
    2. Good story Julie.
      We both liked it here.
      Rodney and Asami.

      Delete
    3. I am so pleased to see this blog has survived. For a while I thought you had been wiped out.
      James.

      Delete
    4. When every page and story became corrupted with parts disappearing I knew we hadn't lost everything. Anne and Susan were panicking but I could see everything was still there in HTML mode. I knew it was only a matter of making it appear again. The problem was I had no idea what went wrong.
      Our mistake seems to be some of us used the new blogspot system and others were using the old. So in effect we were jumping back and forth as we edited each story. A recipe for disaster.
      So now we use the new system regardless of what happens, what problems there are. It is better software, just a matter of us learning to use it and in some cases adapt our way of working etc.
      You will notice some changes to the look of the blog and the third index is still a mess. That page received damage that will take a lot of time to fix. I will get to it when I can but I think there are other things that need sorting out. For now there are other other things in the blogs that I need to do first.
      Love you all.
      Asami.

      Delete
  2. Ginger writing to go with a ginger pussy. LOL. You always have something smart in your stories. Humor is as important as sex which is a mix I enjoy.
    Now this lady lands two handsome young men to take to bed. After what happened on the coffee table in the lounge, she is really having a good night. Both those men did pretty good too.
    A good series of sex scenes taking almost the entire story. Nice one!
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another sexy story. Nothing too out standing but sexy and fun. I liked it.
      Jeff.

      Delete
    2. Jeremy and David. Two handsome men to take to bed. When my new husband John and I finished reading this story, I was wondering what a threesome with two men, neither my husband, would be like.
      I discussed it with John and he said it is a common theme here. I can see I have so much to explore in this blog.
      Miko.

      Delete
    3. I've been watching for comments as this is about the time we were scheduled to publish. I saw your comment arrive Miko.
      Threesome sex becomes quite different to couples sex. There are three ways it can be done. 2 men and 1 woman, like in this story. 2 women and 1 man like in the next story to be added. Personally, I like sex with a couple, married couple I mean. This is different again since the couple make love with me as a team.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    4. You mean you have sex with both the husband and the wife, Susan? Or is it you and the wife both take sex with the husband?
      Miko.

      Delete
    5. That really depends of the lady. If she likes to play with another woman then that is fine with me. If not, we both just play with the man. Also ok with me. You guys set the rules.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    6. So the wife can be bisexual? I thought it might be like that.
      That is too much for me I think.
      Miko.

      Delete
    7. Rodney and I thought so too Miko but now we welcome Susan's visits.
      She is fun, we have a nice evening, nice meal (often Susan will cook), lots of laughing and some great sex.
      Asami

      Delete
  3. While I am here, let me say how well you delivered this story Julie. We left you with a tight situation, by that I mean, the background to the story had already been well defined. But you worked with that and fitted your story in well with those around it.
    Well done, Julie.
    Susan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you hit on one of the hardest parts of writing for this blog. It is an established story, history and culture which you story must become part of.
      I did a story but I had a lot of advice and help from some of the senior writers.
      James.

      Delete
    2. Over the past years I have been involved in helping with some of the stories. I think that was part of the reason they called a character with my name.
      At the moment I am helping Allan with his big project. He is asking some questions as to how Japanese culture clashes or blends with western cultures.
      Sayako.

      Delete
    3. That was an interesting sexual position when they were on the floor on the lounge. Ginger resting back against Jeremy while David plays. It almost seems like he was holding her down (restraining her) for David. What do others think?
      Rita.

      Delete
    4. Both Kim and I have looked at that part Rita. We don't see Jeremy holding Ginger as to restrain her but rather he is holding her to support her and then play with her tits.
      Allan snr & Kim.

      Delete
    5. I agree with you Allan snr, that is him holding and allowing him to play with her tits. There is most certainly no resistance given by Ginger.
      Synthisha.

      Delete
    6. Good story. We enjoyed here.
      Had lots of the sex which I like.
      Ayesha.

      Delete
  4. So what comes next? Does Fred get to be with Katrina and Joyce in the next story?
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Paul that story is almost ready to be published.
      Anne

      Delete
    2. Paul, if you read the page called Announcements and Notes, you will find more information on future stories regarding their current status and progress towards publishing.
      There is a lot going on at the moment. Looking like we will have a feast of stories.
      I hear the story series Allan is writing is huge. Like that big story series Mary wrote regarding Katrina's wedding. (Story 194 parts 1 - 5.)
      Grace.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Grace,
      That page Announcements and Notes is good. A lot is going on.
      I see my mate Allan has a huge one coming up. 6 parts by the look. Anne and Susan are involved too so that will be trouble.
      Paul

      Delete
  5. Good story loved how it moved along with real descriptions and detail. We just be chat on lit....
    thanks for sharing how you like to improve on your erotic writing skills. (TC44)

    ReplyDelete