Thursday 30 July 2020

Story 243 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 243.


Hello from Julie,
         I don't do so much writing for this blog and so don't have my own login. That is why Asami published for us. My husband, Brian and I, have been very involved with writing a few stories and proof-reading others. If we can, we try to attend their meetings too. 
         Brian's link with this blog goes right back to those very early stories such as Letter 23 & Letter 36, the two Ripper Stripper Party stories. Later Brian was one of the chess players that inspired Story 95 Grand Strip Chess
         Of course, that was before I came on the scene, he was Susan's boyfriend back then. Later when Brian and I moved to Auckland after getting wiped out by the Christchurch earthquakes, I got to know Anne and then the rest of them.

          Just after the lockdown, we were up at the farm, attending a writers meeting called by Anne. They were discussing this section of Letters. They were looking for someone to complete one or two stories in the evening when Fred and Ginger would be given the Letters Books. The idea here was that it would most likely be two threesomes. 
          To my surprise, my husband Brian offered to do one. He wanted to write about the two women Katrina and Joyce with Fred. I decided to take on the other one, David and Jeremy with Ginger. 
          We have both written before and even have our own page. Of course, other writers were always ready to help us too. 
          So here it is, the first threesome story. Hope you enjoy it even if my writing isn't up to the standard of some who write in this blog. I drew on my experience of a few times I've enjoyed the attention of two men. I must admit, taking one after the other suits me the best. That way I can give my full attention to the man I am with. Yes, it draws the evening out, making it longer and even gives the other man time to recover before joining in to fuck me again. What woman would complain about that? I certainly didn't.
         Allan & Paul, Rajah & Joshua, Wayne and James, thanks guys for your great evenings and inspiration for this story. 
           
                    Thanks, everyone,
>                                     from Julie.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 243.

9 comments:

  1. My story finally published. I think it looks good. Thank you everyone for your help and encouragement.
    Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good story Julie. The sex for this woman Ginger went very. I could see how one scene let to another as the story progressed.
    Sayako.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot of sex in this story. Almost the entire story in fact.
    But I did enjoy it.
    Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually used both threesome ways here. You had Ginger be with each man and then she took them together.
    I really became quite an intense night.
    Reen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another good story. My wife Reen and I wait for each new story and lay in bed to read it together. I think it is important that we both share this blog.
      Of course, having now read much of this blog we have our favourite characters too. I like Katrina and Kalki the best. Both sexy women with cheeky personalities. Jenny can be a bit kinky with food and things which I find exciting too.
      Reen likes Joseph and Jeevan. She also thinks Steve would be a good sex partner.
      Joshua & Reen.

      Delete
  5. It looks like you have found the problem Asami. All the comments are back and most of the stories seem to have been restored too. Well done.
    Now all the problems seem to be in that one index page. That page has always had problems. I've had a couple of pages like that in my blog. You might need to rebuild it.
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kai ora everyone,
    With the problems that hit this blog on Friday, Anne asked us to hold off on placing our comments. So, I’ve written this comment ready to post when they get things fixed.

    Julie, you did a good job here. While some have said there are better stories, I judge a story by how it achieves its objectives. This one delivers well. We want to read what Ginger did in the second part of her sexy evening, when she goes off to bed with the two men, David and Jeremy. We find this out, perhaps without the details of some stories but still well worth being included here.
    What we must realize it that the object of this blog is to feature a series of stories told by a variety of people. Some are more skilled at writing than others. Also, we should take into account that some in the writer’s team are of different skill levels as well. So, I strongly suggest that we celebrate the variety and differences rather than criticise.

    There are some minor mistakes here that have now been corrected. None of these will affect the main story. I have made a few suggestions privately with Julie on how she can improve some parts of her work. This won’t change the story here but I hope will help with her next story.
    Other than that, I just want to say – “Well done Julie. Keep up the good work and try another story soon.”

    As I see it.
    Kia kaka - Kia kaha.
    Be safe - Be strong.
    Moa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora
      Thank you Moa,
      In writing this story I tried something I've never done before. Ginger had just taken part in a wild sex scene. Where would she go from here with two younger, "handsome" men? Yes the old threesome idea again.
      A story like this is not easy to write so I appreciate how well it was received. Thank you everyone in this blog family.
      Julie.

      Delete
    2. The news has just hit us that Auckland has gone into lockdown. I know many of the readers and all the writers live in this area. Please be safe everyone.
      Kai kaka - Kai kaya.
      Be safe - Be strong.
      Kura.

      Delete