Thursday 2 July 2020

Story 241 Amita’s Waiters – Part Two.



Mandara – Let’s Go to the Guest House.
Hello from Mandara.
          Of course, I was involved with this weekend. Do you think I would ever miss such as all this fun? During the meal, I had Mootie as my waiter. Very attentive and giving great service. I enjoyed the extra service too. Naughty!
          I watched the resistance Hansini was giving to the stripping process and was amused by it too, but I myself was content to ‘Go with the flowing.’ He wanted to undress me as he was undressing and I was very ok for that one too. After all, this is about everyone getting naked and I thought it a great way to do it. The fact that it quickly became more than just removing clothing made it even better, for both of us too. The men might have considered me among the well behaved during that meal but I can promise you, I was far from being well behaved but just in a different way you’ll understand. Mootie would confirm that one.

          Earlier, I had got myself horny watching Jeevan getting dressed and ready to leave. I don’t know why perhaps I like a man in uniform but it certainly turned me on. I even attempted to play with him and I’m sure could have easily ended, him within the bed but he was concerned with being late for the car that would pick him up.
          “You can be late with me Jeevan. Then we can play within the bed,” I suggested.
          “But how will I get to the dinner party?”
           “Come with us girls. We’ll look after you.”
          “Me and five girls! That is what I’m worried about,” he laughed.  
          One man with five women, isn't that the male fantasy? I asked.
          Or male nightmares, he returned. 
          And I laughed too.
          So, when the car arrived, I had to let him go. But the result, I had got to the party horny and ready to play. Of course, with Mootie being my waiter, he was my first playboy. The first man to target my attention upon. 
         He was allowed to do as much touching and playing as he liked and on my side, I couldn’t wait to get his lovely big cock out. I tried too but while allowing me to feel, he would not allow revealing of himself until the last course. I will confess to almost missing eating any of that last course as being distracted by his handsome cock. I couldn’t stop myself, hands going straight for him. We did finally eat the desert together like others were doing around the table.     
          When the meal was over, Sarvesh suggested that we go to the guest house. I was a bit surprised. We used to use the guest house on our nude weekends all the time but now it was usual for us all to remain in the main house. 
         When you think about it, that was a great place to have our sexual games. There was a large spa, the two head group shower, a large lounge with comfortable seating and other beds within the house for games too. Yes, I thought it was a grand idea.
           It felt strange to just get up from the meal and leaving all the mess behind. Usually, I like having things clean and tidy after eating, but there was still a mess, both in the dining room and the kitchen. That is what happened the time before and so happened again this time too. We all just left in a group heading through the house to the pool area and then around the hedge to the guest house. 
          But there was another distraction along the way. 

          Sarvesh and Jeevan were walking close to Hansini. I could see what they were doing but Hansini was so engaged in teasing Sarvesh, she completely missed it. Sarvesh was just beside her and Jeevan straight behind them. I was following with Amita when they made their move. 
          Suddenly, Sarvesh leaned his shoulder against Hansini and pushed her sideways towards the pool. Before she could react, Jeevan had grabbed her from behind. Between the two of them, they were quickly pushing her towards the pool edge and there was no much she could do about it but called Amita for help.
         Until then, Amita had just been watching. I wondered about that. Not sure why she hadn’t gone for her friend’s aid. But with Hansini’s call, Amita suddenly sprang into action, calling on me to help too. I don’t usually get into the battles those two girls have with the men. I’m usually content to collect and fuck the men when the girls have finished fighting them but in this case, I did get involved. 
         Between Amita and I, we both attacked the boys trying to pull them off Hansini but I think we were a bit too late since by now she was right on the edge. Sarvesh gave her one last push and she lost her balance. 
        As she felt herself falling, she turned and gave one last grasp at Sarvesh. She caught him and held on, causing him to almost fall too. I came in behind and gave them both that final little push. Over they both went, still holding each other as they plunged into the water. I stood on the edge beside Amita, watching and laughing at them when suddenly, two hands hit my back.
        As I fell, I saw Payam right behind me smiling while Mootie was pushing Amita in too. Those two guys! They would pay for that. The water felt cold as I hit it but once in, it didn’t seem so bad. I came to my feet and was standing beside the others watching those still on the poolside. 
        Payam, Hamza and Mootie were laughing at us but they had forgotten about Sairu and Kalki behind them. The two younger women saw their chance and decided to go for it. They took a run at the men from behind with Sairu hitting Hamza with one hand and Mootie with the other. Next to her, Kalki was hitting Mootie with one hand and Payam with her other hand. Their intention was for two women to send three men into the pool. It was a bit ambitious and Hamza while being hit by Sairu, managed to twist to the side and escape. The other two men, being caught by surprised were knocked forward into the pool. With the speed and force they had hit, both girls were unable to save themselves and ended up in the pool on top of the men. 
        So, there we were, all in the water except Hamza. He was standing there laughing at us all. 
        “Come on guys,” Amita said. “Let’s get him too.” 
        Hamza realised his danger and began to run but soon both men and women were after him. They chased him around the pool and behind the hedge of the guest house. We were just getting out when they returned. Amita, Hansini, Mootie and Sarvesh, carrying him by his hands and feet. They took him to the side of the pool with him putting up some struggle. In the fight, they finally ended up throwing him into the water with somehow Hansini losing her balance and going in again too.

         That was some unexpected fun but it had been a bit distracting for our sexual desires. Some might say, worked like a cold shower. LOL. We decided to go on into the guest house and try the spa for a while. Ten naked people all in there together. You just know it would soon warm up. Not from the water I am saying.
         They had set everything up beforehand. It was clear, the main action was to take place in the lounge because when we entered, I discovered the chairs were all pulled back with a thick carpet laid down and lots of pillows and cushions and foam pads all over the floor. 
        “Ah!” said Mootie when he saw it. “All set for an orgy.”
        “Yes,” Amita replied. “We thought you would like it.”  

Mandara – With Mootie.        
        Going on through to the downstairs bathroom we found the spa was turned on and mildly heated, ready for us. After the cool waters of the pool, I felt nice to sink down into the warm bubbling waters of the spa. It was lovely how the warmth covered my naked body and surrounded me with stimulating and arousing bubbles. That was so nice.
        Meanwhile, Sairu and Hansini were engaged in trying to give Sarvesh a cold shower. Those girls! They never give up, do they? We sat in the lovely warm water watching the three of them struggling to get each other under the cold stream of water. We all heard the scream of shock as Sarvesh pushed Sairu under, the cold of the shower water hitting her bare body.  
        I, myself, positioned so I was sitting directly over a bubble vent and a stream of bubbles being focused against my pussy. Oh, that felt great and as I just said, extremely stimulating to me. I could feel the bubbles being directed against my pussy, then wrapping around and running up my body. Some going to the back, up the split of my ass, tickling my sensitive bum hole. Some going to the front, running up along my pussy lips, tickling over my clitty, even raising further to my breasts and nipples. By slightly moving my body backward and forth, I could give the sexual massage over my pussy area. Any sexual intensity I had lost by being thrown into the cold pool had quickly returned and soon my thoughts returned to seeking a nice hard cock for my pussy to enjoy with. 
          Of course, I knew I already had a choice of five hard cocks so it was a matter of deciding which one would be first. Yes, you can read that right, first. I was fully intending to have more than one cock in my pussy that evening. Maybe two or even three cocks would be great but I think five was a bit much for asking. 
         I’m sure the men were ready to oblige too.

         In the event, it was actually a cock who found me. Mootie climbed into the water and moved to sit beside me. I was watching as he stepped over the side of the spa. His legs opened and from where I was sitting, I had a great view up under of his cock and balls. Between his legs, the two sacks of his balls hanging from him while above there was the spectacular shaft of his cock. A hard rod of beautiful black flesh, a shaft rigid and hardened, sticking straight out from his body, capped with the helmet of its head. The sight to make any pussy react. Mine certainly did, giving me a shiver of pleasure just looking at him. I love viewing an erection on a man and the one before me now was a beauty. 
         I had raised myself so my breasts were just resting at the water surface so he could enjoy the viewing my full globes of brown flesh tipped with their dark nipples. He noticed too. He moved to sit beside me, his hand coming up to one of my breasts. That felt good how his fingers moved over my soft flesh, going straight to the hardened tips of my nipples. They were hard too, very hard, first being stimulated by the cool of the pool and then the tickling of the spa bubbles. Now his fingers were working over them, stimulating me even more if that could be possible. 
        Of course, I hardly need to say where my hand had gone. You will have most likely guessed. My fingers wrapped around him as I gave him a few wanks. He was so turned on, so hard and ready for me. My fingers moved higher, up along his shaft to the head. I love feeling the shape of a male, they all seem slightly different but all lovely to play with. Lucky, I don’t have a cock or I’d be playing with it all day. LOL
        Meanwhile, his hands had moved lower down my body as I opened my legs to invite him. His fingers found my cunt and fingertips ran down my length. That felt lovely but it was the upstroke which followed that really got me. His fingertips pulling in between my lips, pulling across the sensitive inner lips. It felt so good, my whole body gave another shudder.
        He heard my gasp and smiled.
        “You are ready,” he said, more a statement than a question.
        “I want you,” I told him.
        “I want you too, Mandara,” Mootie replied to me.
        His hands came up and he pulled me to move in a sort of rolling motion so I ended up facing him, a leg going each side of his, resting on the spa seat as my pussy was brought down towards his cock. In this position, I was wide open for him. At first, it was just my cunt lips resting against his hard cock shaft as I moved my hips, slightly rubbing myself along the length of him. I gave a pleasure moan as the hardened rod pressing between my lips as I pressed against him.
       Both his hands had now found my large breasts again and were playing with them. Oh, I loved that. My breasts are sensitive when I get horny and I can take all the attention to them that I can get. Of course, having such large ones, usually attracted attention from the men I was with too.
       Raising myself a bit, I reached down for his cock, guiding the head against my pussy lips. Lowering my body, I pressed down at him, the head pressing against my pussy lips. One more gentle push and my pussy lips broke open to allow him to enter me. I felt how my pussy opened to accept him in, stretching and opening to take the thickness of his cock. As I pressed down further, I could feel his cock shaft sliding between my lips, going deeper and deeper inside me.
        Using the muscles of my thighs, I began to raise and lower my body, I began fucking him. It was a slow movement, a small movement, not much from the position I was in but it still had the effect of some of his cock shaft sliding in and out through my gripping cunt lips. 
        Even with us being deep in the warm water, I had enough juice as we continued fucking. I am surprised how with such a small movement like this could be so effective. With each thrust, we made I could feel how my pussy lips were rubbing against my clitty. It was like a rolling motion between my lips that was exciting for her. I suddenly knew that my first orgasm was on the way.   
        I continued as best I could but it was becoming harder with the excitement of my approaching orgasm. I could have noticed that it was actually Mootie who was doing much of the work with humping up at me. But of course, as mentioned just above, I was getting to the stage of being incapable of noticing anything. My orgasm burst over me and I lost all control, being overrun with surges of pleasure. I would have fallen back into the pool if his strong hands hadn’t reached around to support me.
         It had been so powerful that it was taking a few minutes to regain myself. All this time, he had continued pumping his cock into me. Now it was time for me to take over again. Make it feel good for him so he would cum too. Soon it was becoming clear it was working. I saw his eyes closed and heard his soft moan. 
        Oh, he was so close now. With amazing strength, he gripped me, pulling my body tightly against his. Mootie gave a deep moan in my ear as deep inside me, I felt his cock give a jerk. I knew what was happening. He was cumming, making his orgasm within my cunt. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as he pumped his cum to me and then we sat still. My first cock for the night, the first load of man-juice my pussy was taking that night.
        “That was great,” he said, looking up at me.
        “Yes, it was,” I smiled back. 
       We held each other for a while longer, basking in the afterglow of orgasm. Then I lifted off him, moving to sit beside him.

Mandara – With Hamza and Payam.
       After that fuck in the spa pool, I was feeling great. It's amazing how good you can feel having just taken a pussy full of male cum with an orgasm along the way too. I climbed from the spa pool and went over to the shower. I was still adjusting the water when the two younger men, Payam and Hamza joined me. Taking me between them under the pouring water of the two shower heads they began rubbing soap with their hands. All over me, to every part was covered. 
        On my side, I didn’t do anything to them just standing there under the pouring water, enjoying their attention and allowing these two men full access to my body. They took the full advantage too, feeling and touching everywhere and everything. Taking the soap and rubbing over me with their hands and fingers flowing smoothly over me. 
        I loved how Payam was standing behind me, his body pressing to me and I could feel his hard cock pressing against the split of my arse. I loved how he could reach under my arms with both hands, bringing them to my breasts. With his smooth soapy hands, it felt amazing what he could do to me. 
        Then Hamza was kneeling in front of me and I realised where was going to get his attention next. Both hands reached for my pussy although being shaven, pussy is maybe the wrong word. The fingers of one hand wrapped around the curve of my mound, reaching down between my legs. 
         After having just been fucking, my pussy lips were swollen and split open. It was easy and with no resistance that he could press his fingers into me. Soon he was finger fucking me while his friend Payam continued rubbing all over my tits. They were really getting to me. They say I gave a soft moan at that point which made both men laugh. 
        Down below, Hamza had brought his other hand into the action as his fingers began working at the top of my cunt at the spot over my clitty. It was at this point that I realised their intention was getting me to cum. I was ok with that. Very ok you could say.
        I was losing control, becoming light-headed as my orgasm approached. My legs were becoming weak and Payam moved to hold me so I wouldn’t fall. Meanwhile his friend, Hamza continued, being much rougher now. His fingers rubbing me briskly over my clitty while his other hand was thrusting fingers deep inside me. My lips parted and his fingers directly contacted my clitty. Pressing in, he was roughly rubbing at my sensitive clitty now. 
        Yes, he was being rough and aggressive with my cunt but I was loving all of it. The strong sensations coming from my pussy were growing and building until I felt I was going to burst. But still, Hamza continued, thrusting into me with one hand while rubbing my clitty with the other.
       Suddenly, it hit me. I gave a loud cry as my orgasm exploded over me. The surge from my clitty burst through my entire body. For a few moments, my mind was entirely consumed by this pleasure. So intense, so mind-blowing you might say.
       I became aware again but those fingers were still continuing. One hand finger fucking me while the other still briskly rubbing my clitty. Suddenly, a second orgasm wave caught me. So intense, almost as much as the first had been. Amazing!
       I came down from that and Hamza had stopped. I pulled at him to stand up and pulled him against me, my hands going around his body to hold him. Behind me, I could feel another body, the body of Payam pressing against my back. Being held like that and hugged by these two strong men with their naked bodies rubbing against my slippery, soap covered body. That was nice too. 
        It only lasted a few moments before we broke apart again. I reached down for Hamza to take him as I dropped to my knees. It was my intention to give him a big cum like mine had been. But no, these two men had other ideas.
        “Not here, Mandara,” Hamza said as he pulled me to my feet.
        “We want you,” Payam whispered in my ear.
        “Let’s go into the lounge,” Hamza added. “And then we want to fuck you.”
        Oh, that was good. My body gave a shiver at the thought of it.
        “You want it too?” Payam laughed.
        “Of course,” I replied. I want all you can give me.
        And you're going to get it too.
        “A good fucking from both of us,” Hamza added.
        What woman could resist the promise of two sexy men such as these? We left the shower and taking some towels, dried each other off. I must admit that I spent more time with ‘drying’ their cocks than anywhere else.

        We moved to the lounge now and Payam found a nice soft cushion for us. As I lay back, the softness wrapped around my body sinking into it. Payam was sitting beside me as he reached for me again. On the other side was Hamza who was also reaching to play. 
        They came straight in for my tits again, first their hands exploring and then came their mouths. Tongues licking over each nipple before they opened their mouths further to begin sucking onto me. It felt great and I reached out for them, wrapping my arms around their heads, pulling and holding them against me. 
        My eyes were closed and I was moaning softly as these men continued. I love having my tits played with and nipples sucked and these two men were doing it exactly how I liked it. It wasn’t the first time either of them had played with me and so I think they knew what I liked but it was the first time I had them both at the same time.
         I could feel how they would be licking over my hardened nipples with their tongue tips. Running all around and over them using their tongue tips against the tips of my nipples. That was sexy. From breastfeeding, I have a small hole there that can become very sensitive when touched like this and these two men knew of that. 
         Then they would open their mouth and my nipple would be entered between their lips. I could feel how their lips closed and gripped me while they began the sucking. They felt even better when happening to both breasts at exactly the same time. 
          But there was, even more, going on too. A hand from each side, from each man, gently reached for the thighs and pulling them apart. Now I was open and exposed to both of these men and to anyone else in the room who could see. But I didn’t care, I was so overcome with lust that I just wanted to enjoy all these men would ever do for me. 
           One hand reached for the cunt lips, running down them a couple of times before pressing in deeper. He didn’t stay there for long, just enough to coat his fingers in pussy juice and then he brought his fingers up to my head, to my mouth, making me lick his fingers clean. I could taste my pussy juice but there was also the lingering taste of male cum from Mootie too.
          Meanwhile, another hand had arrived at my pussy and began finger fucking me. It was very good and soon I was moaning and humping back at him. The licking and sucking of my breasts had stopped as the men had shifted their fuller attention to lower down. 
         Soon the finger fucking was getting to be too much. I was almost to cumming but I also wanted cock. I reached down with my hand to hold that hand still.
         “Who’s going to fuck me first?” I asked them.
         “I am, Mandara” Hamza said.
         “Ok,” I agreed. “But what will Payam be doing.”
         “You can suck me,” Payam asked. 
         I was ok for that one too. Doing with two men at once. I was very ok with that idea.
         As Hamza was preparing to take me, I suddenly thought of a better idea. 
         “No, not like that,” I said. “You take me doggie style Hamza, then I can suck Payam in front.”
        I could see they were happy with that one so that is how we started. I was on my hands and knees with a cock in each end. I noticed Hamza was quick to approach me from behind, I felt his cock press against me and enter me. He was soon pumping away at me, fucking me for all he was worth. Like a little rabbit, it might be said. Payam approached me from the front and presented a nice hard cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth to take him and he pressed into me. He tried to go in too deep and so I put my fist around his shaft to hold him back a bit so I could breathe and not gag on him. 
         Quickly I realised that Hamza was pushing too hard and knew he would send himself over before I could get anywhere close. I decided that since I had a second cock in reserve, I could just allow him to go for it. So, while Hamza fucked away merrily from behind I did enough on Payam to keep him going and interested but not take him over.
         Suddenly, the man behind me stopped. I had heard that groan and knew that he was there. I just held still while he pumped his man-juice into me. He then pulled back and dropped out from my cunt.
         I looked up at Payam and said, “Your turn now.”
         “Ok, Mandara,” he replied with a smile.
         He pulled away from me and moved around to my rear. I felt the moment as his cock touched my cunt lips and when he pressed in deeper. I noticed that this man wanted to do it differently. He didn’t start off with a rush like a rabbit as Hamza had done. Perhaps he’d been watching and saw how his friend had got off without me even getting close. I think he decided to make it better for me too.
         Meanwhile, I expected Hamza to come around to my front but he didn’t. I looked over at him and he seemed content to just watch. Perhaps he was a bit embarrassed at cumming so quickly without me.
         ‘Ok then,’ I thought. ‘I’ll just work on Payam and get him off too.’
         Pressing back against him and he was fucking in deeper, his body crashing against my bum with each stroke. He began to speed up and thrust harder against me. That lovely cock deep inside me felt nice but wasn’t enough to take me yet. I brought my hand up under myself, reaching between my thighs to my clitty. While Hamza continued fucking me, I continued fingering myself.
         He must have noticed what I was doing because I felt a hand reach under and push my hand away.
         “Let me do that, Mandara,” he whispered to me.
         So, I went back to using both hands to support my weight while he continued fucking me and working my clitty at the same time. That cock pumping into me felt good and those fingers working my clitty felt great. It didn’t take long for my cum to arrive. It burst over me filling my mind and body. 
        I think Payam must have felt it too and soon he was cumming too. The first few shots were deep inside me but then he slipped from my cunt the last of his cum landing over the cheeks of my arse. His hands reached down to rub his juice over me, making the mess even worse.
        That had been so good. I was very pleased with my evening so far.
 
        These men were so energetic. Having both just cum inside me, now Hamza was ready for more. Again, before they could start, I instructed them on how we would be doing. This you will understand is not a normal style for me. I am usually the passive lover, allowing my sexual partner to decide the positions we would use. But then you also must admit this was not my normal sexual activities either. This was an orgy and I was highly turned on and sexually excited by it. I wanted cock and orgasms, as many of the former and as much of the latter as I could get.
        In the men’s case, I don’t think they even thought about it. They just followed whatever I told them. I think pulled in and drawn along by my sexual excitement.
        It was Hamza who was hard already, so I got him to lay on the mat. I got over him with a leg each side and reached for his cock.
        “Cowgirl style, is it, Mandara?” he said.
        “Something like that,” I replied.
        He looked at me a bit strange so I explained further.
        “Yes, but this time you’ll be doing most of the work. Fucking up to me.”
        “Oh,” he replied, I think still not sure how this would work. 
        To tell the truth, I hadn’t completely worked it out either, just going with my gut feeling of how we could do it as a threesome. By now I had guided his cock to my wet cunt and pressing down him, took him inside. Again, he felt good and I gave him a few downward thrusts to get him going. He got the message and soon was humping back up at me. I looked up and saw Payam watching us so motioned him to come closer so I could reach for his cock. 
        So, there we were, Hamza laying on his back with me riding his cock. Payam was standing with a foot each side of his friend’s chest so he could present his cock to my mouth. While I was sucking Payam’s lovely cock, Hamza’s cock was deep inside my pussy. I think Hamza would have had a grand view of what was going on above him. 
        At first, I noticed Payam wasn’t completely hard but I soon took care of that. Just a few licks around and over him was all it took. Then I could allow him to enter my mouth. Holding his shaft with my hand I gave some licks over the head to get him fully wet before I moved forward to take him inside. 
        I felt some hands finding my tits and realised the man under me had decided to have another play while we were fucking. That was fine with me, it all adding to the excitement of fucking two energetic young men at the same time.
        I realised that the cock in my cunt was starting to get to me. With a slight movement of hips, I pushed back so my clitty came into the action. Oh, that was good. But maybe too good as I think I overdid it. With the sudden contact, my clitty went off, flooding my body with yet another orgasm. My whole-body shuck and filled with thrilling feelings of my climax.
         I’m sure both men realised what had just happened. I noticed that Hamza increased his speed and force. Soon his cock was driving up at me. I gave him a bit of help by thrusting back down at him and it sent him over again. 
         Aren’t these young guys amazing, so much cum and so quickly ready to fuck again? Maybe I should hire a couple so I could play with them whenever I felt horny. LOL  

         I knew Payam was almost there now too and so I pulled back and said, “Cum on my tits if you want.”
         “Oh yes,” he replied.
         I smiled to myself. I know most men enjoy that.
         To my surprise, the man underneath me asked if he could too. I would have thought he’d had enough for a while but I was ok for that one so we broke apart so I was sitting kneeling with the two men in front beside each other, their cocks close to my tits. 
         As they began wanking their cocks, I brought my hands up to play with my breasts. Squeezing them, rolling them together, my hand rubbing around all over them. My fingers going to my nipples, creasing and pulling on them. Returning to rolling my breasts together again.
        All the time, I was talking to them. 
        “Cum on my tits… Make your cum on my breasts…” 
        They didn’t reply but just pumped at their cocks even harder. 
        “Put cum on my nipples… See your cum hitting my tits…”
        Now, this was really sexy, watching as they were doing that. 
        “Cum for me… Make the cum on my tits…”
        They continued, really giving their cocks a rough time.
        My hand drifted down to my pussy. So now while I watched them, I was wanking myself, getting myself off too.
        Payam noticed what I was doing and said, “Oh fuck! This is hot.”
        I noticed both men increased their speed as they continued. Payam was almost there now and to my surprise, it wasn’t long before it appeared Hamza was getting there again too. But I really didn’t care because the way my fingers were digging in and ripping at my cunt was getting me there too.
        Payam was first to go as he pulled in close to my tit. I saw the jerk from his body and saw the cock in his fist give a jerk too. Cum burst from the end and flew across the short gap, hitting my tit just above the nipple. A few more shots followed, some going higher on my chest and some directly on my breast. I held still for him while my hands continued working at my own pussy.
        He had just finished and pulled back from me when I realised I was there again too. I think it was watching his cum land over me that did it. My cum burst over me as I gave another deep moan.
        “Oh fuck!” Hamza said as he came too. 
        His cock erupted too, sending shots of cum over my other breast. Perhaps not as much as his friend had but still quite a mess. 
        The two men looked down at their handy-work or should I say cock-work? Their hands came up to my tits and I got to enjoy four hands rubbing all over, making an even bigger mess of their cum. Oh, that felt great too. As I’ve always said, I love the attention to my tits and what they were doing now felt great.

        I was looking down, watching them playing with my tits, enjoying the feelings. Two pairs of hands, four hands playing all over my chest. I couldn’t take much more of it. My eyes were closed and I began moaning as both my hands were pumping at my cunt again. It surprised me how horny all this had made me. I was wet and covered in juice. It was dripping from me and running down my legs. I couldn’t get enough. With two hands I was working myself, getting more and more intense until suddenly, I went over. 
        I think my crying out and the way my body had shuddered as I cum had been a surprise for these two men for they had stopped what they were doing to watch. For a few moments, I didn’t care, didn’t even notice they had stopped playing with my tits. Then I opened my eyes and saw them. I then looked down and saw what a mess I was too.

        “Now, kneel down in front of me,” I ordered.
        Without even thinking, they just followed my commend.
        “Naughty boys! Look at the mess you’ve made,” I told them. “Now you have to lick me clean.”
        They both hesitated. I think a bit reluctant to lick up their own cum. 
        Suddenly, I reached out and grabbed Payam’s head, pulling him sharply in between my breasts. Before he could react, I was rubbing my tits against each side of his face. He must have got the message because he stopped struggling. Perhaps, he got the taste of cum and liked it because when I released his head, he began licking at one of my breasts. His friend soon got the message too and came in to start on the other breast.  
         I was looking down watching them. Watching as they cleaned my breasts with their tongue. I actually found it kind of sexy to watch and it was also feeling good too. I brought my hands up to hold them, pulling my breasts out from my chest like I was presenting them to the two men, which I suppose in a way I was.
         I was a mess, having taken the cum of two men but I was also surprised how quickly they cleaned me up too. Once they were finished, I stood up, giving each of them a hug.
         “Thanks, guys,” I said. “That was great.”
         
         I left the two younger men to find some more action while I went to the bathroom for a quick shower. With all that cum and licking, I needed a shower. On entering the shower room, I discovered Mootie and Amita fucking on the side of the spa pool. Leaving them to their fun, I stepped in under the shower but I must confess to watching them a bit and staying longer under the water than I needed to.
        It was only after they had finished, that I left the shower and followed them back to the orgy room.       

Mandara – With Sarvesh.
         I was sitting back on a couch relaxing now. After a great fuck by two men taking turns with me. Some big cums and I was very content with my evening so far but it wasn’t over yet because another man was watching me, waiting for his chance to be with me. 
        Sarvesh sat down beside me.
        “Not playing, Mandara?” he asked me as he placed a hand on my thigh.
        “Not just now, but I can do again.”
        “That is good because I want you too.”
        That was all that was said before Sarvesh and I were into another sexual encounter.
        I like him since Amita and Sarvesh are our best friends, I am also very close to him in a relationship that goes beyond just the sexual. But I do not take away from the sexual connection between us is very strong too. 
        Over the many years, we have come to know each other, knowing of our sexual tastes and desires too. One thing I have found with Sarvesh is he is the great kisser. In any sexual encounter with him, we always seem to start in this way with the kissing and in this time was to be just the same.
        As I turned towards him, he leaned towards me and our lips met. At first, it was almost just a touch of our lips, almost an experimenting of the taste of each other. Then his arm went around me, pulling me closer as our lips met again. 
        This time, our lips parted and our tongues met. I love that, love feeling the soft wet of another tongue against mine. Sarvesh knows it too. He also knows how to pull back slightly so my tongue is sticking into his mouth so he can suck on it. That feels amazing too. 
        We repeated that process a few times. First, with mouth to mouth tongue kissing before pulled back to suck at each other’s tongue. We actually went on like that for quite a while both enjoying it so much.

        When we finally finished and pulled apart, we both knew it was time to fucking. There was no saying it. We both just knew what would be happening next.
        Sarvesh and I moved from the couch to a foam pad laying just in front of us. I lay back against the foam as he came down on top of me. Yes, it was the traditional missionary way, the man on top which we were doing. Again, there was no actual decision to do it that way, probably just the way we ended up. 
        As I felt the weight of his body as he lay on top of me, I felt his cock find my pussy. Since I was still wet and split, it was easy for him to slip inside me. Even with his first thrust, he went in deep but his second took him all the way in. 
        Sarvesh knows of me, having been with me many times. He knows I like to start things slowly and build in speed and power as our excitement builds. That is how he elected to do for me at this time too. 
        He began slowly, increasing his speed as the tension between us was building. I wrapped my arms around him, holding his body against mine so only his hips were moving as he fucked me. I loved the feeling of his body working against mine. My pussy humping back against him as he worked. It was great sex.
        I was very focused on the way his cock was sliding in and out of me. It felt good, amazing actually and it wasn’t long before I knew he would be sending me into yet another cum for this evening. My hand ran down his back until it was almost on his bum. I could feel the muscles of his body working as he continued fucking me. That felt good too. 
       Perhaps, that is what makes sex, the feelings and the pleasures, experiencing each other’s bodies, two people working together for a common goal. 
       I think it was at that point that Sarvesh decided to concentrate on me, make it good for me and sending me over first. I was so engrossed in myself that I didn’t notice at first. By the time I did, it was too late, I was almost over the top.
       My cum burst over me and I can remember bucking around under him a bit as the surges of pleasure consumed my body. Sarvesh kept going as best he could with me bucking around so much. His intention was to make it last as long as he could.
        Soon, it was over and I lay still. Sarvesh knew I was over it too.

        After that final orgasm, I was content to let him finish with me. I know of Sarvesh and know how he likes the fucking from behind, the doggy style and so taking the position of me on my hands and knees, I allowed him to fuck me in that way. 
        He took the male position behind me as I presented my pussy to him in that way. His hands gripped my hips as he pulled me back towards him. I felt the end of his cock press against me as my willing lips parted for him. From all I had done, I was wet and easy for him to enter me.
        I felt his hands grasping my hips as he began to move. At first, it was slow with his cock driving in as deep as it could go before pulling almost all the way out. I was enjoying that too, how his hard shaft was sliding between my hot wet pussy lips. Sliding in deeper and deeper until I thought I could take no more but I did. I could take all of him until his lower body was contacted to my arse. 
         The pullback was enjoyed too as his cock pulled out of me. More and more from me until only his cock head remained inside me. But he went even further than that. He pulled right out so his cock completely slipped from me allowing me that moment of disappointment.
         Then he came back. There was no holding his cock with his hand. He just allowed it to crash against me, bursting through my lips and plunging into me. This time his thrusting was a bit faster, still going in as deep as he could. 
          When the pullback came, it was slow again. Just his cock slowly slipping from me. Going out further and further until again he allowed himself to slip completely from me. Of course, he entered again with that hard thrust, going in deep again.
          This is how he continued for a while, a sharp thrust in, followed by a slow withdrawal. Because he was fucking me doggy style, fucking me from behind between the thighs, my cunt felt tighter and his cock more filling of me. It must always feel great for the men and I know of Sarvesh, this is his favourite finishing position. My husband Jeevan likes a similar way but with us laying on our sides with him from behind.
           Now, this fucking was getting to Sarvesh and he began to speed up. He was no longer leaving me now but staying in and giving me short, fast fucks. As his climax approached, he was going faster and getting more and more excited. I could hear his breathing hard and he continued his work. I also knew that he was now moments away from delivering yet another load of cum inside my cunt.
           Suddenly, I heard him gasp and he stopped. Holding still with his cock deep inside me, I could feel the jerks as his cock pumped his man-juice to me. I held still until he had finished and withdrawn from me. There was the pleasure of him fucking me but no cum for me from this position. I was happy as I wasn’t intending for that anyway.

Mandara – Relaxing with Jeevan.
          By now it was nearly 2am. I was sitting on the couch again, watching a sexy show on the floor in front of me. The four women were there. Hansini was on the foam pad in a passionate sexual connection with Amita. Those two are very close to each other, become good friends but make good lovers when they get together too. Amita was on the bottom and Hansini was on top of her is a hot 69 position.
          What was more surprising was that Kalki and Sairu were on the foam pad pulled next to them in a similar 69 position. Kalki was on top with Sairu under and they were giving their pussies a really hot workout. The men were sitting around the room watching too.
          Kalki looked over and saw Hansini looking back at her. “Do you want to swap, Kalki?” she asked.
          “Ok,” Kalki agreed.
          As we watched, Hansini moved to take a position on Sairu while Kalki moved to take a position on Amita. Soon all four of them were back into it, eating and playing with each other’s pussy.
          My husband Jeevan, who had got up to leave the room for a few moments arrived back, looked over at me and came to sit beside me.
          “Not in the fun, Mandara?” he asked me.
          “No, I’ve had more than enough now.”
          “Yes, same with me,” he said as I moved over and cuddled against him. 
          “I’ve had three lovely cocks inside me and that is enough for me.”
          “Three? That is interesting,” he said. “I’ve had three pussies too.”
          We sat together watching the scene before us.
          Suddenly Jeevan said, “Hey! Hold on a minute. It is four.”
         “Four what?” I asked.
         “Four cocks. You forgot in the spa too.”
         “Oh yes, Mootie. How could I forget him?”
         We both gave a giggle as we continued watching. 
         That was the position of us as we cuddled together on the couch watching the action on the floor. After partner swapping again, with the intense sex they were doing, these two couples reached their climaxes. Hansini went off first and Kalki soon followed her too. It looked like a big one for Sairu and Amita did pretty well too.
          It was about that time when the men decided to be involved again too. Four men, Sarvesh, Mootie, Hamza and Payam joined the women on the foam pads. All four women took strong fucking from the men who had become turned-on watching the women fucking. 
          I was mildly surprised by the man with me didn’t want to join in but he seemed content to be with me and I was content with him too. So, we just watched the fun until it all ended with the two younger women on the hands and knees beside each other as they leaned forward to suck the cock of one man while taking another man in their pussies from behind. 
         That intense ending finished for everyone and soon people were finding places for sleeping. Some went off to find beds upstairs while some like Jeevan and I were content to just use one of the foam pads with a light sheet pulled over us. 
         I’m not sure when it was, just before getting light, I think. I awoke and was mildly playing with his cock with my fingers. To my surprise, he responded and I rolled over on top to take him to my pussy with me laying on top of him. It was gentle sex, the sex with two people only half awake. It ended with gentle orgasms. Hardly an orgasm at all you might say. 
         As I finished, I looked over at the pad next to me and found Sarvesh and Sairu watching us. He smiled at me before lowering his head against Sairu’s to drift back into sleep. I cuddled down with Jeevan to sleep again too and it would be the middle of the morning before I would be awake again. 

         It was the morning time when I noticed how much sex I’d had and how rough I’d been on myself. I was so sore I could hardly walk. Jeevan actually had to help me walk from the Guest House to the Main House. 
        As you will probably realise, I didn’t do much more than sitting around for most of the day and have a long afternoon nap too. There was to be no sex for me that night either. My pussy was still too tender for that one.
        But it had been a great evening and I wouldn’t have missed a moment of it. So much fun, so many orgasms that even I had lost count. 
         I was very happy.

Kalki – Conclusion.
Hello again from Kalki,
          Mandara, if you had been awake with the eyes open, maybe you would have counted that as five cocks but then, maybe you were asleep with the last one with Jeevan, so it doesn’t count. Ha! Ha!

          We have come a long way, what had started with me wanted to do a special sexual treat for my husband (Story 237 – A Lizamoa Special for Hamza) had become this series of adventures which eventually involved all ten of us left in India.
          The final of this had become this special dinner served for us ladies, followed by an orgy in the guest house. As my friend Mandara has told, it had been a good evening for all of us. The men seemed so ready to play and with such sexual energy that they recovered quickly. Later in the evening while they waiting for their cocks to become ready again, they were playing with us by using their fingers and mouth. 
          Other than Sarvesh being so clumsy, dropping a plate of food on the floor, I thought the evening went off very well. I was completely happy with the evening and I am thinking it was even better than the first dinner party orgy.
          It was well into the morning hours before we finished and paired off to find sleeping places, some of us with different partners. There was nothing sexual now, just people settling down to relax and get some sleep from the last of the night. 
           Next morning, no one was awake early and other than a big clean up from the dinner party, we didn’t do much during that day. All too tired I am thinking. This girl felt that way.

          Well, this is the end of the series of stories which I began. I never intended it to be more than just one story but somehow it has become a whole series. But it has been great. Good stories telling of some amazing sexual activities. This girl is very happy with them. 
          Now it is time to move to Australia and see what things have been happening there. That is where the next story will come from – The Australian Team.



38 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! I just knew it.
    I knew you were going to pull the early publishing trick again.
    But I was on to you this time. James and I were reading before you had completed the publishing process.
    Raviprabha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always felt Mandara was put in the background to much. Always there but not really seen. I was pleased to see she was the star of this story. I enjoyed reading about her sexy evening. I could see she loves sex and knows how to get the best from the men she is with.
      This story was loaded with end to end sex scenes but I didn't feel it was over done other than the large number of orgasms that Mandara had. But then, it has always been said, the sex is better in the world of Letters. Just how we like it.
      Well done team. We loved it.
      James & Raviprabha.

      Delete
    2. Hi everyone. I was following this story closely since my wife was involved. But I also got called in to proof read as well.
      I like this story. While not being outstanding this is typical of what we should expect from these writers.
      Believe me when I tell you they play the way they write. Exciting, sexy and surprising.
      Rajah.

      Delete
    3. This is a very good story. There are so many things happening that with first reading it is hard to take everything in. As well as the sex in the spa, I liked the men cumming on Mandara's breasts then she makes them lick her clean. I think not as good job they did because she quickly goes for her shower.
      The other special part I like is the kissing. I've never experienced really good kissing until I met two men from New Zealand. They showed me what it could really be like. I especially like when a man takes my tongue between his lips and sucks on it. This is such amazing feeling.
      But everything in this story was good. It held my attention but made me a bit horny too. LOL
      Ayesha.

      Delete
    4. Ha! Ha! Ayesha.
      What is Anne's photo doing at the top of your comment? Forgot to click "Anonymous" didn't you.
      Susan

      Delete
    5. Oops - Sorry.
      Ayesha.

      Delete
  2. Great story. Sexy fun.
    Sally (Aust)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we agree. A good story but made even better when you take into account this whole series.
      Raymond and Nina.

      Delete
    2. Once again we find a story we both can enjoy. Yes a lot more sex than some but still we found it fitted with the character of Mandara and with the preceding stories. I think this is important for me.
      The sex can be a bit unbelievable, actually, I think many readers prefer it like that. For example, in this story Mandara certainly had a lot of orgasms LOL. But even that worked well if the story is true to the Letters Theme.
      Amanda.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I agree.
      This story was heavy with sex but we must keep a few things in mind.
      First - They were writing about an orgy which generally includes a lot of sex.
      Secondly - The reason this entire blog exists is the sex. That goes back to the earliest letters.
      Third - It is the balance between sex, fun and a background story line that makes each story work.
      Ryuunosuke

      Delete
    4. Oh my! What a good story. You can see the skill of the writers here. The Big Three plus Allan in action.
      I also liked how you took Mandara and gave her the chance to shine. There would have been much more that happened that evening but I like how you remained with just Mandara, following her through her evening. Another story could be written on this orgy without crossing over what you have done here but I understand you guys want to move on now.
      Mary.

      Delete
    5. Who is that woman in the background?
      Wow! Another great story.
      Love it!
      Joyce.

      Delete
    6. That is Rochelle. She lives in the second house on Harold's old farm. She works for Anne.
      To tell who the background photo is, go to the description just under the blog title. The name there is always the name of the woman in the background photo.
      Reshma.

      Delete
    7. Kia ora,
      What an ending to this series. An orgy, so much sex, so many orgasms. Love it.
      Mahuiko

      Delete
    8. Oh,so you like orgasms do you Mahuiko? How did I know that?
      Paul.

      Delete
    9. Ha! Ha! Paul,
      I think it is obvious how you could know of orgasms with me. We were nude at the hot pools when your wife suggested the idea of a sex swapping. I am not worried of nudity and I was experienced with sex but strangely I was nervous. But you did a good job of breaking my shyness and we had a memorable night at Ayaka's house.
      Mahuiko.

      Delete
    10. Orgasms! There were quite a few. No wonder she was kind of fucked the following morning.
      But I loved this story. Heavy on sex. Of course but it made a good story. So it just shows the four original writers haven't lost their magic.
      Gordon.

      Delete
    11. Do you really think I was concerned for you Mahuiko and for Paul. My plan was to keep you two busy so I could play with Honie. It worked too. Ha! Ha!
      Kirsten.

      Delete
  3. There are some interesting sex positions in this story. Some I would have liked a bit more detail on how they can be done. From my experience, fucking in the spa pool doesn't work so well. First, the man needs to slip down a bit which is uncomfortable for his back. Secondly, the woman is kneeling on the hard seat of the pool that can become uncomfortable too. I notice you got it right about the movement.
    When this same position is preformed on a couch, the softness and spring of the couch makes it much easier for both partners.
    Having said that - it's still a great story. Well worth reading.
    Brian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please consider Brian's comment above concerning fucking within a spa pool. I can report that it can happen successfully. I know from experience this is true. Even with the exact same position with the woman kneeling over the sitting man. That is successfully too.
      Sorry Brian just my opinion.
      Ayaka.

      Delete
    2. Yes I've done it successfully too, Ayaka. Successfully - that's one way of describing it I suppose. Others could also come to mind such as a word I've read nowhere except in the blog - orgasmicly.

      We enjoyed this one. I could see some of all four writers here.
      Further comments under the background notes.
      Amanda.

      Delete
    3. I too have fucked in a spa pool. It worked ok. We both made it ok. I agree a bed might be more comfortable but when you need to fuck and a bed is not nearby you do the best you can. Perhaps the excitement of somewhere different made it better for us.
      Kala.

      Delete
  4. What a good story. You held our attention the whole way through. Lots of sexy, perhaps more than is usual with your stories but of course, it is an orgy.
    Those two men remind me of being with two men too. First it was Allan snr and Simon. Then I did it with Allan jun and Rajah. A third time must be Geoff and Rodney.
    When I told our friends here in Japan of this, they wanted to try too. So I got to be with Masanori and Kenshin while my husband got their two wives.
    So I was very interested in how you would write this. Either the true threesome positions or one man following the other. Both ways work for me.
    Sayako.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few times I have tried with a couple of woman. Sakura a Tukiko as mentioned above by my wife but also with women in New Zealand too.
    But when Susan is involved it is only with her because she is more than enough for me.
    Hirohiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horny Hirohiko, my hero.
      I was wondering when you would turn up.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    2. Hprny Hirohiko, my hero!
      They way I remember it, you were enough for me. Very naughty boy, this one, but a lot of fun too. I can't remember laughing so much during a sex session as we did that night. Some good orgasms for us too.
      Sexy Sue.
      Ps when are you coming back for a rematch. LOL.

      Delete
    3. Are you serious Susan or just playing your teasing games again?
      Wayne.

      Delete
    4. I think she is as serious as Susan could ever be. There seems to be a connection, an attraction between Susan and Horny Hirohiko.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    5. Susan, you have not changed have you? Still teasing the boys I see.
      Jeff.

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed this story. Both me and my new girlfriend who I am introducing to this blog. Meet Rosemary.
    This story had a lot of sex but it was well done with detailed descriptions. I think how you delivered using Mandara and a hint other fun was going on too, was the best way to carry this orgy.
    Little Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello everyone, this is Rosemary here. I am Tom's girlfriend.
      When he showed me this blog, I was amazed. Then he even showed me a character named after him. Another fictional Tom who got to be with all the Indian girls I hear.
      We are going to explore this blog together. Tom will be my willing guide to this new world for me.
      Thank you all for being nice to Tom. He takes a lot of unkindness and I am happy to hear he has true friends here. Susan I particularly say thank you to you.
      Rosemary.

      Delete
    2. Welcome to our blogs Rosemary. I'm glad you are enjoying them.
      Yes, I know I told you that in person last night when you and Tom were in our house for dinner but I also feel it must be said in public too.
      Shandra.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Shandra. Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome in this blog community.
      Rosemary.

      Delete
    4. Hi Rosemary,
      Enjoyed having you and Tom here for dinner last night. Welcome to Letters.
      Marceau

      Delete
  7. Hello everyone, I am Miko. A Japanese living in New Zealand, married to a kiwi.
    We used to follow this blog closely and even comment but somehow we stopped. I am pleased to see you are continuing and will try to follow from now on. We are also trying to work out and remember where we stopped.
    Miko and John.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miko and John.
      I asked Susan about you when I saw your comment here.
      Welcome back guys.
      Not sure you have heard of me. We've never met. I am Marceau, Rochelle's husband.

      Delete
    2. Good to see old readers coming back. It is good to see your comment above Miko & John. Get in contact with us, it would be good to catch up.
      Shandra & Rajah.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Anne & Shandra.
      We will contact you when we can get back to New Zealand. But for the moment we are stuck in Japan when New Zealand closed the border. While I hear it is possible, we are staying here for awhile yet. John can't work here but Hirohiko has given me some work to keep us going with money. My brother in New Zealand has put of things into storage and let our rental flat go until we can get back there.
      Miko.

      Delete