Friday 9 November 2012

Letter 37 Partner Swapping One. Part B




Part B – Mike's Night With Lizamoa.

Hi, Shanti again.
        Now it's time to hand it over to Mike so we can learn what happened between him and Lizamoa. From what I have seen, I believe this is going to be a great story.

Hi from Mike.
        So this is something different. In all of these letters so far I have never actually written a whole story myself although I have been involved in the correspondence almost from the beginning.
        When Shanti told me what she was doing with Joseph, I just thought it was a bit of fun. I had no idea it would end up like this, my wife Shanti, having sex with Joseph while I got to be with his beautiful wife Lizamoa.

Now to my story:-
        This is what happened to me that evening when we partner-swapped with Liz and Joseph. Well, we arrived back from the restaurant and we were just sitting talking for a few minutes having a last glass of wine before going to bed.
        Shanti said she had enough wine already and so she excused herself saying she was going up to take a shower. I watched as she disappeared upstairs. I was watching her sexy arse move as she climbed the steps. The thought crossed my mind to go after her. I thought about joining her in the shower and then taking her to bed. But we had guests. Someone had to stay and look after them.

        I looked across at Joseph and Lizamoa. Since he was still looking at the stairs I knew he had been watching my wife too. Probably watching her sexy arse moving as she climbed each step. I know I was. For a moment I wondered what was going through his mind. Then I looked at Lizamoa she was looking at her husband, and then she turned to look at me. She had a slight smile on her face as if she knew something that she knew I didn’t.
        It was then that Lizamoa told us the plan you girls had come up with for the night. Talking softly the way she does, she began:-
        “Shanti and I want to do something very special tonight.” She told us. “We want to do the partner swapping with each other. You know….. You sharing Shanti’s bed Joseph and Mike, you sharing the bed with me,”
        At first, I wasn’t sure. I wanted to, of course, I wanted to. Who wouldn’t want to share a bed with such a beautiful woman like Lizamoa? I had wanted to fuck Lizamoa from the first time I’d seen her in that red bathing costume. But I was worried about Shanti. How did she feel about all this? I knew she was interested in Joseph as I had caught her checking him out a few times. But how interested? I wanted to be sure it would be fine with her first.
        I asked Lizamoa, “Is Shanti really OK with this?”
        “Of course,” she replied. “Shanti was helping me plan it for tonight; she thinks it is a good idea too. She has gone up the stairs to prepare for Joseph.”
        Joseph looked over at me. I knew he was keen so finally, I nodded my head. "OK," I said, "Let's go for it then."
        A big smile came on his face. "Thank you, Mike," he said. Then turning to his wife, he held her, "Thank you Lizamoa," With that Joseph left us to go upstairs to our bedroom where we had just heard the shower start.

        Lizamoa left me saying to come in after a few minutes as she wanted to get ready first. I said I would just tidy up our glasses and then see her in a minute or so.
        I couldn’t help laughing to myself as I thought of the rush Joseph had been in to get up the stairs. He was leaping up them two at a time as he went. I put the glasses in the kitchen sink, gave them a quick rinse, checked the front door was locked and then turned off the lights before going towards the spare bedroom where you both were staying.
        Lizamoa was in the bedroom standing beside the dressing table as I walked in. She was now dressed in a sari. I noticed the T-shirt and jeans she had been wearing were tossed on the floor. This was not like Lizamoa I thought. She was always so neat and tidy.
        “Go into the bathroom Mike,” she said softly.” I’ll be coming in soon.”
        I thought to myself that was a waste of time wearing that sari if she was going to take it off in a minute but not thinking any more about it I went into the bathroom and began undoing my shirt.
        She then came in behind me. When she saw I had started to undress she said, “No Mike, Let me do that.”
        As she started undoing the remaining buttons of my shirt I reached to her to start undressing her as well but she said, “No Mike, just you first.”
        So I stood there and allowed Lizamoa to slowly undress me step by step. Once I was naked she leaned against me kissing me before she pulled away and reached in to turn the shower on. She adjusted the water temperature and then stepped aside so I could enter the shower. To my surprise, still wearing her complete sari she stepped into the shower behind me closing the door.
        Taking the soap she began to rub me all over my body with her soapy hands. As she worked the shower water cascaded all over her too, soaking the sari so the light silk clung to her body outlining the curves of her body. It was so hot to see her like this. It was so unexpected that she stepped into the shower with her clothes on like that too.
        She came to my cock and gave it special attention before she kneeled down and took it in her mouth. It felt so good. I thought I was going to cum there and then, although I didn’t want to so soon and miss out on the fun to come on the bed.
        Then suddenly she stopped. “That’s enough,” she said. “We don’t want any accidents yet.”
        It wasn’t an accident I was thinking about having it anyway!

        Now she allowed me to reach for her. I held her under the water for a few moments before I began to remove her wet clothing. Then as I pulled the wet sari away from her body I realised she wasn’t wearing the usual sari blouse underneath. What she had on was something different than I’d seen under a sari before. This was like a red body suit, then suddenly I realised it was the red one-piece swimsuit.
        As I pulled her skirt down so my face was directly in front of her pussy still covered by the red suit she explained, “I know you are liking to see me wet in this swimsuit, Mike.”
        “I sure do.” was all I could gasp out.
        I held her against me. My hands ran over her body feeling her through the material of her swimming costume. She felt so hot responding to my touch. Soon I began peeling the togs off her revealing her naked body underneath until the red togs landed on the floor of the shower along with the sodden mess of her sari.
        I reached for her, my hands coming up to her naked breasts. I felt their smooth softness as they swelled towards their peaks crowned with the hardened dark nubs of her nipples. As I rolled her nipples between my fingers she closed her eyes with a soft sigh.
        Now my hand moved lower. Lower down across her stomach, lower until I found the matted forest between her thighs. Still deeper I went, down between her legs until my fingers found the secret place they were seeking. She was wet, not shower water wetness either, she was wet for me. I suddenly realised just how turned-on this woman actually was.
        I pulled her to me lining her up so I could enter her but again she stopped me. “Not here, Mike. I want to do it properly onto the bed.”
        It was a surprise to see how much she was in control. Usually, I had found Lizamoa to just follow whatever you wanted Joseph but now finding her taking control in the bedroom was something different. A new side of her I hadn’t seen before. Thinking about it now, in one of the stories you did warn us she would be like this, but I didn’t think about it at the time. Anyway, I was just happy to go along with it and see how things worked out. I had no complaints so far.
        We got out of the shower and she began drying me off with a large towel. I noticed she took her time doing this, touching and exploring my body as she went. When she had me completely dry it was my turn to dry her off. As I rubbed the soft towel all over her naked body she stood there with her hands on my shoulders to steady herself.
>         All this time she was talking to me, telling me what we were going to do in the bedroom. Telling me what she was going to do to me, what I was going to do to her. But what surprised me was the way she said it. Lizamoa was always so polite when she spoke but now here she was talking dirty, using such words to describe what we were going to be doing to each other.
        "I want to fuck to you, Mike... I want your cock in my wet cunt... Feeling your hard cock in my sloppy cunt... Feeling the fucking of you... Your cock deep into me... Going to take your man-juice in my cunt... Hot fucking you."
        Oh, that was sexy. So totally not like Lizamoa. I knew she was doing it to excite me and turn me on. And it was working too.
        Once we were both completely dry she took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

        “Lie on your back, Mike.” She said.
        I lay on the bed and Lizamoa climbed on top of me straddling my legs as she bent down towards my cock. By now I was rock hard with anticipation as she took my shaft with both hands rubbing up and down its length with her fingers firmly wrapped around me.
        >At first, she worked with her hands for a while before taking me into her mouth. It felt like heaven. Soon I began to feel my body building towards an orgasm. But I didn’t want to end things before they started with a blow-job. But I shouldn’t have worried as she was in complete control of the situation. She felt my body responding to her attention and slowed what she was doing controlling me, keeping me on the brink of my orgasm but not allowing me to go over the top.
        Then she turned around so her legs were now on either side of my body, Her head was still bent down to my erection but now she could thrust her wet pussy into my face.
        “Eat my pussy,” she gasped through a mouth full of cock.
        I could see her pussy just inches from my face. I could see the long split of her cunt open and inviting, waiting for me. Her lips were swollen and glistened with her cum juice, there could be no doubt she was ready for me. As her back bent so she could bring her pussy down closer to my face, I reached up with my tongue and touched her. I felt a shudder go through her body. Then I gave her a long lick right down the length of her slot and she gave a soft moan.
        As my tongue worked into her soaking cunt she continued to hold me back from my orgasm. I pressed at her, opening her folds, finding her clitty. I knew when I did because suddenly her whole body jerked as her orgasm exploded. She relaxed for a moment as my orgasm followed hers as I shot a load of cum into her mouth.

        As we recovered we lay beside each other for a while. Soon she rolled on top of me again and as she sat across me she rubbed her pussy up and down the growing rod of my erection. Before long she knew I was ready for her again and with expert ease, she guided me into herself. I felt the wet warmth of her as she sunk onto me allowing me deep inside her; with gentle movements of her hips, she began pumping me with herself.
        I reached up to grasp her breasts, holding them, fondling them, feeling and rubbing her nipples hard and erect between my fingers. She was moaning with pleasure as I took over thrusting up into her with increasing energy. I could see her losing control as her body moved quickly towards her climax.
        Then she cried out and collapsed on top of me. Her body jerked as the massive spasms of her orgasm hit her. I kept thrusting into her, kept her at her peak for as long as I could.
        But I knew it would only be moments before I would be over the top again too if I continued like this. Then suddenly she recovered and pulled away from me. She lay beside me with her back towards me, bending her body slightly so her pussy was opened to me from behind. I realised she wanted me to enter her this way so lying against her I found I could easily enter her.
        With slow and gentle thrusts I began a slow build towards my climax. I could reach over and hold her breasts as she kept herself pressed against me. I had never done it like this before. It felt good.
        Soon, as my body started to move towards my high I began to quicken the pace and force of my thrusting. Sensing my increase she pressed even harder against me so with each thrust I drove deep into her.
        Then I came. With deep thrusts, I filled her with my juice as she gently took over the movement pumping me dry.

        Both exhausted we lay together, my cock still inside her until it fell out itself as my erection subsided.
        This is how we woke the following morning still as we had finished our love-making.
        We made love again, this time with me on top. But this time it didn’t have the passion of the night before but it was still good. Then we got up and showered together before going out to breakfast.
        The other two were already up having coffee when we came out.

        So that was how my night with Lizamoa went.
                From Mike.

        So that brings us to the end of our letter Joseph and Lizamoa. We hope you both enjoyed reading our stories of the night we spent with each of you. Now we are looking forward to reading your accounts of the evening which you wrote before you got to read ours.
        So until next time,
                It is bye for now,
                        Love from,
                                Shanti and Mike.




12 comments:

  1. Hello Allan
    Thank you for this interesting story which Mike is telling about being with the Indian girl. I was enjoying the going into the shower with the Indain sari.

    This is very sexy for the man. I have done this of my husband too. He is thinking very naughty from me. I also like the love making too it is a good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous
      Thanks for you comments. You sound like you might be a bit naughty too. LOL
      Allan

      Delete
    2. Hello Allan,
      I was not looking at this for a long time and I am discovering you have replied for me. This is a surprise. I see your reply to many comments which is when I checked back here.

      I think you Allan and the lovely ladies shown here can be very naughty too. Am I correct? I think I am. You all write such good stories I like coming back to read them.
      This time I feel bold to supply my name.
      Bye from Raviprabha

      Delete
    3. Yes Mike, I think this is a god story too.
      It is nice how you can make your story so different to the one which Anne did before. I am going to read the ones that Susan and Shandra wrote to see what they are like.
      Asami

      Delete
    4. Hi Asami
      I think you need to read you comment again.
      First I am Allan the writer. You are getting me confused with Mike from the story. LOL
      Secondly I think you mean a good story not a god story.

      Yes my story has to be different to Anne's. I spent some time with Shandra working on how our stories would go then we both went away to write making sure to include the key points we had agreed upon. It worked out well as you will see when you reach story 38 Part B. It was an interesting exercise doing the same story from two different point of views. We tried to capture what a guy would see and what a girl would see differently.
      Bye now
      Allan.

      Delete
  2. Hi Allan
    This is a good story. I liked it, in fact we all like it.
    That surprise where she stepped into the shower behind him still wearing her beautiful silk sari. That is so sexy. I can think of the soft sari cloth clinging tightly to her body. I like that and I discovered my wife Tukiko realised I like it too as the other evening she joined me in the shower with her clothes on.
    Mike wanted to take the sex with her in the shower but Lizamoa wanted them on the bed. I think they could have done both. Ha Ha. Now the sex they had was good. It was well described in your story. I am pleased to see how they each had different sex. It would not be as good if they both did the same things.
    I understand now Lizamoa and Joseph tell their stories so I wonder how they will be different. I expect you co-ordinated this with Shandra as you wrote this story. Am I right Allan?
    Masanori
    Sakura & Kenshin. Tukiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Masanori
      Sorry about the delay in relying to your comment. I hope you come back to read it.
      So you pulled the old clothes in the shower trick Tukiko. It works doesn't it? Anne and I still do it from time to time. It is an easy game that doesn't cause much mess because the clothes are usually going to end up in the washing machine anyway. Did you take her clothes off Masanori? I hope so, its the better way of doing it.
      Yes for the writing of these stories there were some basic parts which we had to keep the same such as that conversation between Shanti and Lizamoa. In some way we all had to start from that point. It was still a surprise for us just how different these stories actually turned out. Do you guys like the stories where we actually describe them having sex?
      Allan.

      Delete
    2. Hi Masanori,
      I like that little story about you in the shower with your clothes on. Was Tukiko happy with that. I think she would have been surprised. Did you do sex together in the shower? I hope you did.
      Asami

      Delete
    3. Hi Asami
      How are you on the new farm?
      Yes just to quickly reply your questions. Yes she was very happy with it. You could say Tukiko became escited to discover me wearing clothing in the shower. When I was all wet she stripped the clothes from me. and she gave me a very nice sucking there under the shower and we did try sex there. I entered her but it as not comfortable since I am taller than her so we completed in the bedroom afterwards.
      Masanori

      Delete
    4. Hi Sakura & Kenshin. Tukiko & Masanori.
      So this is some new information. Naughty going ons in the shower. Being in with the clothes on, a sexy blow job and even trying the sex. You are very naughty. LOL
      Now I am wondering what other things are you doing after reading in this blog?
      Asami.

      Delete
    5. How can you blame us for being naughty, Asami? If it hadn't been for reading of these things within your blog we would not have done them. So the naughty must lie with you in New Zealand. Ha Ha.
      Masanori

      Delete
    6. Of course you are naughty Masanori but naughty is good fun!
      Kirsten

      Delete