Friday 23 November 2012

Letter 38 Part B Background.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 38 Part B.



Part A - Lizamoa’s Night with Mike.


Hello from Shandra.
            This is the last partner swapping story, the one from Lizamoa which was written by me, Shandra. In this story, Lizamoa tells us about her night with Mike. The story went well in the beginning as I started it before any of the other three. Like Susan did with her story I took this one back further to build up Lizamoa’s desire for Mike and establish a sexual connection between them.
            Then we come to the two conversations. The first one between Shanti and Lizamoa was the very first part of any of the four stories to be written. I wrote this in response to a discussion on how we could get these stories off the ground. They liked it so my conversation became the starting point for all four of these partner swapping stories. Anne used this to begin her story by Shanti. I then wrote the second part where Lizamoa tells the boys about her plan for the evening. This second conversation was used by both Mike and Susan in their stories which set things up for everything that follows.
            Notice in the first conversation Lizamoa tells Shanti more about what happened to her at the Ripper Stripper Party in Letter 36 Part B where Peter and Steve actually gave her a couple of orgasms while she watched her husband up on stage having sex with the two European girls. Since at that time Susan and Anne were still working on that second Ripper Stripper letter I was able to get them to make a few minor changes to fit in with my story here.

My inspiration.
            But then after starting so well, I hit a brick wall. I had no idea how to begin the sex scene. After struggling with it for a week or so I went back to Susan and Anne and told them I was unable to complete the story.
            You see my problem was that at this time I was still a virgin. Yes, I know that is hard to believe with all the sexy things we had been writing about. I had read about the sex written by Anne and Susan, heard the girls talking about sex and even watched Anne and Allan having sex but I had never done it myself. In my stories up until this point, most of my sex scenes had been added in by either Susan or Anne. I had no real firsthand knowledge of how a sex scene with a man would go.
            Susan offered to help by taking over my story and do the sex scene, which like I said is what had happened a number of times before and had worked out well too. Both she and Anne were experienced with sex since Anne had Allan and Susan had her boyfriends but being an Indian from my mother's strict family background, I wasn’t even allowed to date a boy. But this time I wanted to complete the whole story myself.
            When I told them this, Susan laughed, “What you need is a man to inspire you.”
            “Yes,” agreed Anne. “A night with a hot, sexy man would sort out all your problems.”
            Their joking was just that, a joke, but it started me thinking more seriously about losing my virginity.

            That weekend we happened to be staying up on Allan’s farm. During the afternoon, while Allan was working, we went up to the waterfall for a swim. The girls noticed I was a bit quiet and finally they asked me if anything was wrong. The conversation which followed went something like this.
            “Oh, just thinking,” I said.
            “What are you thinking about?” one of them asked me.
            “I am thinking about having sex with a man,” I replied.
            That stopped them both. Both Anne and Susan knew this wasn't joking like before, this was serious. They sat up and were silently looking at me, waiting for me to continue.
            “I think it is time, I found out about this sex business anyway,” I explained.
            “You mean, lose your virginity?” Anne asked in surprise.
            “Yes,” I replied.
            “That is a serious step to take,” Anne said. “Are you sure Shandra?”
            “Yes, Anne. I think I am.”
            “What about your parents? Your Mum? You know she won’t approve,” Anne said.
            “Did your parents approve, Anne?” I asked her.
            “No, not exactly. I never told them but I think Mum figured it out after a while.”
            “Well, I won’t tell mine either. And I’ll just have to be more careful.”
            “Who with then? Who’s the lucky guy going to be?” Susan asked. “I expect you're thinking about someone but you don’t have a boyfriend.”
            “I was thinking about with Allan,” I replied. “That is, if you don’t mind, Anne.”
            “Well I hadn’t thought about that,” Anne said. Then she smiled, “No, I don’t mind.”
            “What about Allan? After all, he is your step-brother.”
            “I’m sure he won’t mind,” Anne said. “I've seen him checking you out when you've been naked. I'd say he is interested. I’ll ask him when we get back to the house.”
            “Are you sure Anne?” I asked her again. “He is your boufriend. You guys are serious.”
            “Believe me, Allan will be OK with it. We have partner swapped with Susan a few times and he was OK with that.”
            That was not quite what I was asking but it was pretty obvious she was OK with me having sex with her boyfriend. I just wondered what Allan would think because we were kind of brother and sister, even if he was white and I was Indian.
            “I can then learn more about the sex we write,” I told them. “I can find out what all this sex stuff is about.”
            “You mean you are doing this strictly for research purposes then?” Susan said with a grin.
            “Of course,” I agreed laughing. “Strictly for research.”
            Anne held up the glass of wine in her hand, “Well here’s to good scientific research.”
            “To research,” added Susan. “May Shandra gain the knowledge she is seeking from Allan's fountain of knowledge.”
            “No, not knowledge, love,” Anne laughed. “The fountain of love.”
            “Fountain of love?” I asked.
            “Well, Allan’s fountain in particular,” Anne added with a grin.
            I suddenly realised what their joke was. “To research,” I said as we all took a sip from our glasses then burst out laughing again.
            So that was how it worked out. Anne soon had it arranged for me to spend the night with Allan that very evening. Anne and Susan were both with us too. Allan was happy to be with me and he was gentle for my first time. I was very happy with what we did. I can’t say it was great sex but I learnt a lot. How could it be great sex when it was only my first time but I did manage to achieve an orgasm. A couple of times too. Once that night and once again in the morning.

Now to my story.
            So was I inspired? Well, I must say that I was. What happened in the story is fairly close to what actually happened between Allan and me that night, keeping in mind that I had to write it as if both Mike and Lizamoa were experienced with sex, just not with each other.
            After my “research” this story went well and I soon had it completed. Allan followed me and used my notes to write his version of the story and meanwhile Anne and Susan had completed their stories too. Soon we had these four sexy stories as a great ending to Vol 2.

            There are two parts which I really like about this story. There first is the idea of Lizamoa walking into the shower still wearing her sari. I had always thought this was sexy when Anne told me she did it with Allan. I even thought about doing for Allan that night I was with him but it didn’t work out that way.
            I added it into the story with Lizamoa and Mike. It was a bit more erotic using an Indian sari too. Then of course as an extra special surprise for Mike was that she wore the red one-piece underneath.
            The second part I like is where Lizamoa compares Mike with her husband Joseph. Again this was based on my experience too. I had seen Allan naked a number of times and seen him both with and without an erection. During the night I spent with him I got to see him even more closely and even touched him too.
            He showed me the various parts of a guy. I felt the hardness of his shaft and then the sensitive head. He let me feel his balls with their little beans. He then showed me how to use my hand to rub a man up and down his shaft so it felt good for him. I even had a go at taking him in my mouth, licking him and sucking him too.
            Of course, when I came to my story, Lizamoa was experienced with a man’s body and with sex so she didn't need showing what to do but it was only with one man, an Indian man. Mike from the story was a European so I focused on Lizamoa discovering the difference between him and her husband Joseph. Not that I had any experience with an Indian man eventhough I was an Indian but I had seen my cousins swimming naked when they were visiting New Zealand.
            Mike and Lizamoa had developed a closeness which made the evening they spent together, more like love-making than just sex. The sex had gone well for both Mike and Lizamoa and they were both happy with it, more importantly for both of them was that they had experienced each other in the most intimate way that a man and woman could.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Shandra.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 38 Part B.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shandra and the other girls.
    Do you know what it is like to find something special. A secret treasure hidden away unseen.
    Well I believe today we found one. Anne told me to go back through all the stories, read them all, read all the backgrounds and comments too. My wife Julie and I have been doing this.
    Today we found this hidden gem. The story of how you lost your virginity Shandra. Such a special time for a woman and you have shared it with us here. I remember Susan telling me some of this story but now I read it, written by your own hands.
    Thank you, Shandra.

    Brian and Julie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian and Julie.
      My background story has sat unloved for all this time when you came along and found it. Your comments make it all worth while after all.
      Thank you again.
      Shandra.

      Delete