Friday 23 November 2012

Letter 38 Partner Swapping Two Part B.




Part B Lizamoa’s Night with Mike.

Hello again. Joseph here.
        I want to be introducing you to a new writer within our letters. This is my wife Lizamoa who is going to be telling the story of when she was having the sex-games with Mike. I am interested into this story to learn it and know what they were getting up to.

Hi, it is Lizamoa here now.
        It has been interesting the reading about our adventure when we had the last night in New Zealand. I was most interested to be reading Mike’s story of the night we were together as well. It is interesting to know what the other is thinking in the love-making. You do a good job with the writing Mike. Maybe, I am thinking you should have done more in the other letters too. But I can not say less of you Shanti. Always you are telling us the story and is always written well.
        So now I must tell the story too. I do not much do the writing with the English so this is going to be hard for me to be at it. But I think my story is good to have and so I am very happy to be writing it. Joseph is in the other room writing out the other story too and I am going to be happy to read that one too and learn about the love-making he had with you, Shanti. He has told me about some parts but now we all are getting to read the entire story too.

        I knew Mike was interested in me. I had seen him looking when I was into the red swimsuit and bikini. (Letter 28 and Letter 29) I also know he enjoyed seeing me with my breasts bare at the lake. (Letter 30) I also had been nude in front of him and I know he was enjoying it too. (Letter 33 and Letter 34) We were happy being with each other and I was happy with him. I think even back in the first few days of our holiday into New Zealand there was, how do you say, magic between us.
        On the night when we were doing the massaging (Letter 35) and Mike’s hands were touching all over my body parts that was when I made the fantasy of having love games in the bed with him. But kept it to myself. I didn’t want it to be rushed, and with only doing it once. I wanted to take the time and even make it to have the whole night too. That night when his fingers touched in my pussy and made me so hot and sexy too, it was so good that I wanted to be with him then. When I cum I was thinking with him inside me, not his fingers.
        Then I even had the chance to be doing the massaging with him. I was touching all over the body and feeling every part. I was even touching the penis. Rubbing it and having it hard for me. I was taking into the mouth and sucking for him to cum. That was like the sex but I was wanting him into my pussy too. But I did not ask because I was not sure about you Shanti. You followed my example to the sucking of my husband but doing the sex I was not sure you would be going so far. So I was happy to wait.
        When Joseph and I agreed to allow the other to do anything at the Ripper Stripping party (Letter 36) that for me, opened the possibility of having my secret fantasy with Mike too. Not that I was thinking either Joseph or Mike would be any problem. I knew Joseph was having the hots for you Shanti with him looking at you and your body shape whenever he thought no one was looking. And Mike, he was obviously was interested in me too. But the problem was what about you Shanti?
        The trust between two women is a very special thing particularly even when the husbands are involved. Since being in New Zealand I believe there has been that special relationship and the closeness only women can share growing between us. I would be happy not to ever have my fantasy with Mike and never to be breaking that trust, so I waited.

        That following morning Shanti and I were working within the kitchen doing the food preparations and cooking. I notice that Shanti does her cooking differently to how I would do it because I think her family comes from a different place within India. I also think because her family has adapted their cooking style to suit New Zealand flavours and ingredients.
        Then we were talking that morning in the kitchen and you said. “Joseph is a hot guy for the ladies. He is really enjoying the other night with Sharon and Jenny.”
        “Yes, he was. He told me later he enjoyed that.”
        When I agreed he was excited by those two women, you then asked, “And you were OK with that last other night. You know seeing your husband having sex with the two other women.”
        “Yes, it didn’t bother me. I know he was interested in the two European women. He was also attracted to their light-coloured hair and pale skin. He told me they looked beautiful too. And it had been the fantasy for him to have love games with two women at once too.”
        I paused for a while and then smiled. “Anyway, I was interested to watch my husband fucking them until Peter and Steve started giving me sexy attention. It was so sexy watching my husband with the two white women while their white husbands were touching me. They made me cum twice as well.”
        “Oh, Lizamoa!” Shanti replied. “I knew they were doing the playing around a bit with you but I didn’t know it went too far.”
        “Yes, it did Shanti. I didn’t mean it to happen but then it just happened. I cum twice even with all the excitement. I think seeing what my husband was doing and feeling what those men were doing to my breasts and their fingers into my pussy, was too much without me cumming too.”
        "Wow!" said Shanti. "I didn't know that."
        "I am surprised it happened too. In a room with all those people. I know some were watching us too. While those men made me cum, I was reaching to their cocks and I managed to make them cum too," I confessed.
        Then I decided to ask her about Mike.
        “What about you Shanti? Would you be OK if that was Mike up there?”
        “Yes,” Shanti said. “Mike and I have the very good relationship so is open to anything like that would be OK. While we have never gone that far with anyone else yet, I'm sure we would both be OK with it. But if I come to know something was happening behind my back, then that is different.”
        While we were talking I made up my mind. Now was my last chance on this holiday so I asked her about changing husbands.
        “Maybe we can swap our beds tonight?” I asked her. “Do you want to try?”
        She hesitated for a while as if she was thinking what I was asking her about.
        I thought the answer would be no. For a moment I thought I had gone too far and she would be offended by me.
        “Yes, OK.” Shanti then said. “Mike and I can sleep in the spare room tonight.”
        I then realised that Shanti had got on to the wrong idea. “No, that was not how I am saying. Let’s have Joseph sleep in your bed and Mike sleeps in my bed. We can then be doing the love games with them.”
        “You mean the partner swap?” she asked, a big smile coming onto her face.
        “Yes, that is the one. A how do you say; the partner swapping?”
        “Now that is an idea!”
        “So how do we tell our husbands about this thing?”
        “Oh, I know Joseph and Mike will be fine,” Shanti said. “You can tell the boys when you like. After all, it’s your idea.”
        “We will tell when they get back or should we make the surprise for them?” I asked her. I didn't want to tell them myself, I wanted it to be both our ideas.
        “Oh, I like the surprise. We can wait for them to go to bed and then go into each other’s rooms. But the problem is they are usually staying up later than us.”
        “OK. “ I made up my mind. “We will be telling them when they come back from the shop.”

        So that was our plan Shanti and I were having until you boys came rushing in with your plan. And some way our plan got lost with your excitement to tell us about what you two have arranged already for the evening.
        I know that our idea had got lost in the excitement but I hadn’t forgotten the idea of the partner-swapping. I was still hoping we could be doing it later when we got to the home from the restaurant again.
        During the rest of the day, I was trying to make the plan for how I could do it with Mike. Then I remembered how Mike really liked the red one-piece togs. I thought if I combined the thing that Joseph liked, me stepping into the shower with the sari, with the red togs that Mike liked underneath. Mike would be happy to see that too.
        So with that was my plan I waited to see what would happen.

        When we arrived from the evening out we were having another of the wine. It was getting late into the night and I was thinking our plan was off. Then you Shanti left early to take your shower. I thought you were going early to be ready for your bedroom guest and so suddenly I was thinking our plan was back on again. So I decided I better tell the boys the surprise for the night.
        “Have you and Shanti ever swapped the partners with another couple, Mike? “ I suddenly asked.
        “What?” he asked. “Do you mean wife-swapping?”
        “Yes, Mike. Have you and Shanti done the partner swapping for sex games with another married couple?
        Before he could answer Joseph broke into our conversation. “What are you saying Lizamoa?”
        Joseph entered the conversation at that point caught me by surprise.
        “Shanti and I want to do the swapping sex partners tonight. She is waiting for you upstairs Joseph. I will be having Mike as my guest into my bed tonight.”
        It was not how I wanted to say. It just came out all suddenly like that.
        I could see Joseph was very interested too, but Mike was unsure.
        There was silence for a moment as both of you boys took this sudden surprise to think about.
        “Are you sure Shanti is OK with this?” Mike asked me.
        “Yes, Mike” I replied. “We planned together but you had some other arrangements and I am thinking our plan was off. Then Shanti went upstairs to get ready for Joseph and I am thinking it is on again.”
        “Why didn’t you tell us? I would have cancelled the restaurant meal.”
        “No it is OK now, Mike. We can still do the swapping partners.”
        The boys looked at each other. They smiled at each other. They realised what was planned for them that night.
        “Shall we do this thing? Joseph asked Mike.
        “I’m for it when you are,” came Mike’s reply.
        Joseph came over to me and gently held me. “Are you sure about this Lizamoa? This is a big step to be taking.”
        “Yes, I am Joseph. With all, we have done together this holiday I want to do this thing.” I told him. “Anyway we have already crossed this line last night when you had sex with Sharon and Jenny.”
        “Yes,” he replied. “I didn't intend it to go that far but in the excitement, it just happened.”
        “It's OK, Joseph. I told you, I had my fun with their husbands.”
        The men were silent for a while. Thinking about what I was offering them.
        I looked across at Mike and asked, “Do you want to be in my bed tonight, Mike?”
        “Yes!” he replied. “Yes Lizamoa, I would love to be with you tonight.”
        I looked back at my husband. “Yes Joseph,” I said. “Mike and I want to be together tonight. Shanti is waiting for you upstairs. You better go to her now.”
        He smiled back at me. “Thank you, Lizamoa,” he said. “Thank you.”
        He placed his half-finished glass on the table and moved towards the stairs. I was thinking it was unusual for him not to finish the glass of wine but I knew he suddenly had other thoughts in his mind now. I suddenly knew how urgent he was to get upstairs and be with Shanti.
        “Well, you two have fun in the bed tonight,” I told him.
        He laughed and with that, he was gone. Both Mike and I watched him leaping up the stairs two at one time.
        Mike laughed at how fast my husband had left us. “He's keen!”
        “I think that one too,” I replied as I laughed with him.

        I looked over at Mike and now he was looking over at me.
        “Now we have a night together Mike. Are you happy?”
        “Yes, Lizamoa. Very happy.”
        He came over to me and put his arms around me. Bending he kissed me fully on the lips. I am responded to him. I responded to his kissing me. My body is responded too. But I had to slow down or we will be doing it in the kitchen, not in the bed.
        I asked him to give me the few minutes for me to prepare. He said he would just clear away the wine glass and then come in.
        I went into the bedroom and quickly changed to be ready when he came in. I quickly stripped off all of my clothes and then stepped into the red-one-piece swimsuit, pulling it up into place. Quickly glancing at myself with the mirror I smiled. Yes, I looked good in it. I then quickly slipped on an underskirt of the sari I had been wearing and was just finishing arranging the sari over my shoulder as the door opened.
        I think he might have been surprised to discover me still dressed as he looked a bit confused by it. He came to me and put his arm around pulling me to be against him. He leaned to kiss me again and his hand was to my breast. I knew I didn't want it to be this way and I had to slow him down.
        "I am thinking we could be within the shower together first, Mike," I managed to get out before his lips were with contact to mine.
        He stopped for a moment. Looked down to me and then he smiled. "That's a good idea Lizamoa."

        We were in the shower room and I was undressing him but I would not allow him to undress me. It would spoil my plan if he managed to be doing that. When he was naked I opened the door for him to enter the shower. When he went into the shower I followed in with him still with my clothes on.
        I know there is something very sexy to see the girl in the wet sari, and to wear that into the shower is unusual too. Yes, it had the right effect on Mike too. Not that I needed to seduce him. He was more than ready for me already.
        I know he enjoyed seeing the wet sari, seeing when it clung to my body showing the shape of the breasts and the shape of my body parts. I would not allow him to remove it until I had done the washing onto him first. When he removed the sari when he found the red one-piece he was even more excited to be knowing that I had specially put it on, wearing it for him to take off.
        I made sure that I had completely washed every part of his body nude before I would let him undress my soaking clothing. It did not take him long to make me naked in the shower with him either. Then he was doing the washing of me too. I was feeling him touching my body all over on every part. It was exciting to be feeling and I was enjoying too.
        After the shower when he was drying me off, I was telling how sexy I was going to be with him. This talk was getting me excited too and I was using the sexy words, the dirty words for him. I know he was liking it because he tried to make the love with me in the shower until I stopped him. As I am saying before. I wanted to do it properly in the bed.

        After the shower room, we were into the bed now. First I wanted to feel his hard cock in my mouth. How do you say; - give him the blow-job. I didn’t want to rush this night but just take the time to enjoy everything. I started with the rubbing him over his chest and then down lower. I let my fingers be all over around his penis but careful not to touch it.
        Mike’s so different to Joseph. He was circumcised when he was newborn and the head can always be seen. He came pink as it filled and became erect too. It was interesting for me to see a European man like this. So different to my husband Joseph who becomes almost black when he is hard. I took my time to look at it as I held him in my hands.
        Mike was so hard and he wanted me to touch and then I was happy to be doing too. I held the shaft feeling how hard and hot it was. I gently rubbed up and down, pulling the skin back showing all the head and pulling the skin up almost hiding again. I stopped and touched around the head. When I touched the sensitive top it made a big jerk. He was liking that part.
        Finally, I came to the balls and cupped them in my hands, tickling them softly with my fingers. Now I took his shaft again with my hand and then with the two hands rubbing slowly up and down. He liked that, letting a like moan with the pleasure of it.
        Now I bend down to him and ran my tongue tip right along his shaft to the hooded man at the top. He likes that. He jerked so hard I thought he would be cum at that time. Now I took him into my mouth. Feeling the hardness and taste of him. Smelling the man smell of him. He moaned again louder this time.
        Doing this to Mike gave me one good idea. While I was doing this to him he should be doing the same thing to my pussy. So I turned around on top of him so he could reach into my pussy with his tongue too.
        I felt his tongue touch me there. Firstly gently and then pressing into my parting the lips of me. It was feeling so good to be feeling that. Soon he was opening me until his tongue discovered that tiny little spot. I knew that we shouldn’t do this too much as I had the other plans for what we would be doing. But the feeling in my pussy was suddenly too much and I was into my orgasm before I could stop it.
        I had been controlling him, holding back on his orgasm. But now with the climax I was having I lost control. Suddenly Mike had his orgasm as well. I felt him jerking. The hardness of him thrusting at my mouth. Then I felt the hot liquid of him, the man-juice shooting into my mouth. I could smell the strong male essences and taste the salty taste. He filled me. I had to swallow hard, gulping it down. There was so much of it coming from him.

        This is not how I had planned we were going to have the sex so we could cum when he was inside me not by using the sucking and the licking. But then as I lay beside him I began thinking it was good too so I then wasn’t worried. I didn’t need to be worried because I remembered I had Mike for the whole night too.
        After a while without me knowing it I began to be touching his soft penis again. I gently played with him. Touching him, stroking him, rubbing him. Then it beginning to grow. I rolled over to the top of him and used the position so my pussy wet lips would be able to rub up and down the growing shaft of him. With that treatments he was soon with his hard erection full again.
        With one movement I was able to guide him into my pussy and I sunk down onto him taking his penis deeply into my vagina. I realised I was still so wet for him. It felt too nice to feel his cock into me and even the feeling was nice when I began to do the moving up and down so he went in and out of me. With long slowly movements I was continuing to do this thing until I felt the feelings coming again. I also knew he was having feelings too so I made the movements quicker and even quicker too hoping we will cum together.
        Then I couldn’t stop myself. I know later Mike told me I cried out so laud he was thinking you two upstairs would be hearing me too. But I was past the caring now, so overcome with the pleasure in my body And then I cum with so intense that I could not even stay sitting up on him. I fell forward against him as I felt him thrusting into my pussy as he shoot his lovely man juice into me again for the second time. The very feeling of this made me come even again but it was just gentle that time not even as intense as the first time.
        Later I was laying against my back to him letting him fuck me again from behind me while we were lying on the side. This is the very comfortable position when we want to have gentle love-making. This time Mike was slow to take his time and when he had the orgasm it was very strong. I think that was the best one for you was it Mike?

        The next morning I awoke to discover Mike was resting against me and still being asleep. I lay and listened to him breathing close to me ear. I was thinking about what we had been up to the night before and I was feeling the sexy feelings again.
        I then noticed the man behind me who was holding me was waking up. I waited and then he spoke to say the good morning. His hand came to my breast and fingers came to my nipple. It was making then hard and then I felt him becoming hard against my bottom.
        We rolled over so he was the one on the top. I wanted him to be the top one because I wanted to be doing it the typical way. I was wet for him and he enter into me and we began the moving together. It was good and it felt good for both of us. We were building the feelings and the passion until the moment came when I was feeling he was at his orgasm. This feeling, the pressing of him into me, the bursting of his man-juice into me was exciting for my body. I was onto my orgasm as well. It was good sex. It was sexy sex and I was liking.

        We got up and noticed the time was late. We were into the shower and with what was happening within the shower we were even more late before finally, we arrived into the kitchen to find Shanti and Joseph already waiting for us.
        He was asking how our night was and I was telling it was good. I was also telling to Shanti I was happy with Mike and she was lucky to have the man like him.

        So everyone that was my love-making story for you.
                I hope you like it too.
                        So all from me.
                                Love Lizamoa.


Hello from Joseph again.
        Well, Shanti and Mike, with the last story from Lizamoa this brings us to the end of our New Zealand adventures. We still have some months until the time for your trip to India. Lizamoa and I are wondering where our correspondence will get to in the meantime. As always, I am sure you have some suggestions Shanti.

        We will be waiting for your letter to arrive.
                Bye and love from,
                        Joseph and Lizamoa.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Shandra and the writing team.
    Over the past few days I have been reading these four partner-swapping stories. I have enjoyed them. Enjoyed the sex scenes for sure. But also I have enjoyed the way you have captured how two people, of two different sexses and from two different countries have attempted writing about effectly the same story. What is more you were able to do this twice. I can see the improvement in your writing as we move deeper into the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten - Shandra here.
      Thank you for your comments.
      These four stories were intended to be the original ending of the letters series. We wanted them to be the climax of the whole series. The point when Shanti and Joseph finally get to have sex together.

      As you can see, all four of us were involved in the stories, taking one each. They were written to work well as separate stories but also work as a set too. Glad you are enjoying them Kirsten. Keep reading we have many more great stories waiting to be published.

      Delete
    2. Hi Shandra,
      I followed the link Anne placed into her Story 69. I was taken to this old story here. And I got to read what Mike was referring to about the closeness that was building between him and Lizamoa. It is good that you link stories together by referring to events which happened a long time before. In real life we remember things which happened before and often mention them so it is natural that the people within this story should do the same.
      Asami

      Delete
    3. Hello Asami
      I was wondering what you were doing back here. I thought you finished reading the stories around here a while ago.

      In your comment you touched on one of the founding ideas behind this blog. We are trying to create a exchange of sexual adventures and sexy stories. Part of this is to attempt to make the people we write about appear as real, and having experienced earlier adventures. We remember things we have done, referring to them and taking about them so it makes sense for the people in the stories to do likewise.
      Shandra.

      Delete
  2. This is also a good story Shandra. I great way to end these four stories. The sex wasn't as detailed as in some others but I like the relationship you put in their between Lizamoa and Mike. It wasn't just sex, there were feelings between them. I like that. Is that how you intended it? You also used the conversations well to help tell the story.
    Good story Shandra.
    Sakura,
    Kenshin, Tukiko & Masanori.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again thanks for your comments you guys.
      Yes I wanted to build the friendship between Lizamoa and Mike. I didn't want this to be just raw sex, I wanted feelings between them too.
      We believe conversations are important as they show the friendly, casual relationships these people have with each other. As I just said the key word here is relationships. People relate to each other via conversations which is why we feel they are part of our stories.
      Shandra.

      Delete