Friday 16 November 2012

Letter 38 Part A Background.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 38 Part A.



Part A - Joseph’s Night with Shanti.


Hello from Susan.
            I got to write the third story of these four stories in which Joseph tells us about his night with Shanti. It was a bit interesting writing a story supposedly written by a guy when I am a woman but Shandra and Anne do it all the time so I decided to give it a go too. Surely you men can't be that difficult to figure out. With a bit of input from Allan and from my boyfriend, I think it turned out OK, well pretty good actually.

Building sexual attraction to Shanti.
            Joseph begins his story earlier than the others, going back at the lake when he was watching Shanti walking around topless in only her tiny bikini bottom. In Letter 30 Swimming Topless at the Lake, he tells us that it was when he first thought about having sex with her. My idea here is to build the sexual attraction between these two a long time before they actually had sex together. I got the idea of doing this from Shandra who was doing the same in her story written by Lizamoa.
            Later during the nude massage, he got to view her nude body at very close range. During the massage Letter 35 Massage Lessons he even touched her breasts and pussy. In fact, he even made her cum using his hand. Then she massaged him all over and made him cum using her hand and mouth. He again thought about going the whole way but says he was unsure how Lizamoa would react to it. I think Lizamoa would probably have been up to it but then that is just my opinion. I never wrote that other story.
            As it turned out, Joesph had sex with Jenny and Sharon at the Ripper Stripper Party before he got to be with Shanti. Letter 36 The Ripper Stripper Party 2 (Part B).

Now to my story.
            Joseph quickly covers the conversation where Lizamoa tells him and Mike about swapping partners and then he is off upstairs to join Shanti in the shower. Shanti is a bit surprised to find him with her but quickly reacts to him being there. I spent as long time on this shower scene because I wanted to do something different to what Anne would be doing with Shanti’s story. I think it worked out well when you compare our two stories.
            Now we get to the main sex scene where Joseph finally gets to make love to Shanti. All his fantasies come true in what was a good scene and some really aggressive sex together. Again I tried to cover this in a slightly different way to what I was thinking Anne would be doing and again it worked out like that too.

The next morning.
            To finish my story for Joseph, I added a couple of extra things which Anne never mentioned.
            First, in the morning, Shanti gives Joseph a good blow-job to wake up to. I have done this for some of my boyfriends and it always well received so I thought it would work here too. (Come on guys, your morning woody, you're just asking for it.)
            Shanti and Joseph lay together talking to each other about the sexy things they had done while to Joseph’s surprise Shanti brings herself off using her hand while she is talking. This was the first time we used this idea but it appears again in some later stories. When I showed Anne this she agreed that it was a good ending but decided to leave her story the way it was without including the morning sex session.
            Secondly, there is that little conversation over coffee while they are waiting for the other two to appear. They tell each other how good they both were. The Anne and Shandra had a big laugh when they saw this but I believe Shanti knew this would have been good for Joseph’s ego and is likely an add-on he might have added to make his story more interesting. Allan agrees with me.

            Kia Kaka - Kia Kaha.
                  Be safe - Be strong.
                        Susan.


Index of Letters.                      Return to Letter 38 Part A.


No comments:

Post a Comment