Friday 16 November 2012

Letter 38 Partner Swapping Two Part A.




Part A Joseph’s Night with Shanti.


From Joseph,            
The Game Reserve,                
Andhra Pradesh,                    
India.                        

            To Shanti,
                Titirangi,
                    Auckland,
                        New Zealand.

Dear Shanti and Mike,
        Hi again from India.
        Here we are in the best of health and everything and we are expecting to learn the same from you.
        With the travel plans, we are working on the many ideas of places we can be going to and to do the sightseeing for you. We are getting to be very excited about having your trip now it is coming closer. I am very happy that you Shanti and also you Mike have been able to make this trip to visit our country of India.
        We hope we can do as many of the things as we can do because we are happy for you to have a good time when you are over here. Yes, we understand that it is important to you that you visit us and spend time with us, we want that one too, but we also want you to get to enjoying the sightseeing of some parts of the beautiful country of India.

        You both did a good jobs of the storytelling. I was interested to be reading your comments Shanti about the time we were together but also I am interested in the reading what Mike told about his time with my wife Lizamoa. Lizamoa really enjoys reading whatever you wrote Mike as she said it made her remembering it with all the details again.
        It was also interesting to compare our versions with your versions. Mostly it was the same only told with slightly different words and details. But I think you will notice that both Lizamoa and Shanti saw things differently to how us men saw them. You will also notice that we all touched on that moment when Lizamoa revealed her plan to us. Shanti wasn't present for that conversation having already gone for her shower but I see she had told us how she and Liz developed this idea.

Now to our stories.
        We paid attention to your advice and wrote our stories before your letter arrived so we were not reading your stories first. But we didn't get posted in time so I was able to add a few notes above about comparing our stories. Other than that, we made a promise not to change the stories we had already written.
        It was interesting to compare not just how Shanti and I told of the same event but also how Mike and Lizamoa did their night completely differently. Now we all know of what we both got up to and did that night.
        Lizamoa was also interested to read how we each were writing differently about the same love-making time we had together. I was thinking two people who would be writing about the same story would be writing the same story but as you will notice when you read we are able to have four very different stories too.
        We will do like you and Mike have done. First will come my story and then we will be having Lizamoa telling her story before our letter stops.

        For my story, I will begin earlier when I first get the idea to want to have the sex with you Shanti. This was when we were in the little island on the lake near Rotorua together. (Letter 30.) You were in the tiny bikini bottom only with your breasts being bared. I was looking at you and enjoying the looking of your beautiful body and as you were walking in front of me I was seeing your arse moving and thinking about having the sex with you. When you faced me I was enjoying the view of your breasts so open and bare. Shanti I must tell you again, you have the beautiful breasts. But of course, I was unsure how you would be when I asked this so I kept it to myself.
        Later when Mike suggested that we swap during the massaging (Letter 35) I was again interested in what we were doing. When you lay on your back I could see your naked breasts and your pussy open for me to look. And all of your beautiful body naked with me and I was touching there too and even made you with the cum. But I was not too sure to ask if you would be willing to have the love games with me then. I also was not too sure if Lizamoa would be happy too.
        On the night of the Ripper Stripper Party (Letter 36 - Part A), Lizamoa suggested that if we wanted to do anything we could do that. I thought about you when she said that and I am thinking that when she said she might be meaning you too, Mike. But the evening didn’t happen as that plan. Yes, I did have the sex that evening but it was with those two other girls, Jenny and Sharron.

        The next day was the last full day before we left New Zealand. unknown to us men you women had discussed the partner swapping. We almost blocked that plan by suggesting going out for an evening meal but then Lizamoa decided to tell us about your plans. Then to my shock, Lizamoa was telling Mike and me you girls had made the plan to having the swapping. When I knew that you wanted to have me into the bed with you and you were waiting for me too I was busy to get up the stairs as quickly as I was willing to do.
        I heard the bath water running as you were taking the shower. This made me have the idea to join you there. When I got into the shower you seemed to be surprised that it was me so for a moment I am thinking maybe Lizamoa was wrong about your idea. But no then you appeared to be happy to have me there after all.
        I quickly stripped off the clothing but I did consider doing one of Lizamoa’s favourite treats of going into the shower within my clothes. I opened up the door and stepped inside. You had your back to me Shanti and so I was able to step behind you and take you into my arms.
        I felt you press back against me and I reached around to the swelling of your breasts. Suddenly you looked down at my hands and for a moment your body stiffened. That is when I think you realised who it was within the shower with you.
        I reached around to your breasts. I felt the swelling of them as they rose towards the nipples on the peak. You have the beautiful breasts Shanti too. And they feel so nice when I am touching and holding as well.
        Then I was moving my hands down from the breasts, down over the smooth of your stomach and down even lower I dared to be going until I am reaching down the area where your thick bushy pussy had been until the party the other night. Now where the pussy had been was the bare skin. Exploring lower I found the most secret place on a woman.
        I ran my fingers down the lips of your pussy until you were so wet my fingers were able to be slipped into you. I am knowing you had been doing some pussy work before I had come to get into the shower.
        With the soap on my fingers and her love juice, she was almost ready to cum in a few minutes. And then she did. I am thinking it was very strong because when she had the orgasm she couldn’t stand up and I had to hold onto her to stop her from falling down. As she made her cum she let out the throaty moan, very deep for a woman and very sexy for me, very sexy to hear too.

        We were then in the bedroom and as soon as we got to the bed we couldn’t wait for each other. It surprised me how strong and aggressive you Shanti became. I had rolled with her onto the top of the bed and then I was being the one on the top. When I pressed my cock into her she took almost all of me very easy too. As I began the thrusting into her she was thrusting back at me with the great energy that I was going so deeply inside her. I was beginning to be thinking I might even be hurting her but she didn’t stop.
        It was how you say, we were like the animals, totally overcome with the exciting passion of our love-making for each other. I was thrusting down deeply into her and for a moment I thought too much but she was responding back to me with the pussy pressing up to meet me.
        Shanti didn’t take long before her pussy was contracting onto my cock increasing the grip it had on me. I knew she was now moments only away from her orgasm. I wanted it to be good for her so I gave the extra pushing into her as well.
        >And then she came. She let out that low throaty moan again, so sexy to hear, and I like to hearing it too. Then her whole body shuddered as her climax hit her. I felt her stop her thrusting as her body jerked under me. Then I made my final push deep into her pussy and I could feel my cock jerk after jerk as my man-juice filled her pussy to overflowing.
        We were a while lay on the back beside each one another until we were recovered and then she was now the top one on top of me as she reached down and guided me into her wet pussy making another pleasure moan as she did it. She gently lowered herself down until she had gone so deeply that all of me was taken deeply into her pussy. I am surprised she could do that much for the very first time. It had taken Lizamoa a few tries before she could do that and take all of me into her but then she is very much smaller than you Shanti.
        This time with our love-making we was with more steadily and more under control than it had been the first time.
        She was the one in the control because she was the one on the top. We were doing it slowly and the more gently to take the time with the building up the feelings within our bodies.
        At first, it was feeling nice feeling her body and my body working together but soon I noticed she was not so good with the movements. I knew she was losing the control as the feelings were getting stronger and stronger within inside her body. I knew she would not be long to the orgasm if we keeping doing as we were doing.
        I wanted her to enjoy as much too so I began to the thrusting up into her from below using the bounce of the bed to drive my lower body up against her. I was knowing she would not be able to take this thing for very long. She soon was coming and then she threw herself down onto me as she was spent by her climax.
        I then stopped. I had not had my orgasm but I wanted it to be differently. She rolled off me and I asked to change the position so I could do the fucking from behind. This was more intense for me and very much better as well. Very soon I was on my orgasm as well. This time not as powerful as the first time but still more of my juice was filled into her pussy.
        That was how we went to sleep but about 2 am in the morning I woke to find your hand stroking my erect penis again. I rolled on to the top and we made-love again to you but I don’t even think you were fully awake. It was very relaxed and even gentle for this time. I felt you having the gentle cum before we rolled over into sleep again. I lay with my body against your back as you pressed yourself back against me too and I wrapped my arm around you. This is how we were as we went back into our sleeping again. It was a warm night and we didn’t even be bothered to pulling anything over us again.

        The next morning I awoke to find you again at work on my erection. This time when you noticed I was awake you took me into your mouth. We were like that as you sucked at me using your hand to pump me at the same time. When finally I cum it was very weak but a nice feeling too.
        Then I lay beside you and you lay back against me, you talked to me relating all the sexy things we had been doing that within the holiday. Suddenly you gasped and shook as you cum. I didn’t realise that while you were telling me you were working the pussy with your hand too. You had been wanking yourself as you related to me the details about the sexy adventures we had been getting up to together. It was something I had not had before to have a girl making herself cum while I held her in my arms. Making herself do the cum while she was talking to me, telling me what she was thinking about, what made her so excited. This was something very different for me and very exciting too.
        I was very happy with Shanti in the bedroom. She makes a good lover. I enjoyed getting to know her and I enjoyed having the love-games with her. She is a lot stronger than her appearance would tell and she was very energetic inside the bed too. I was liking that as well.
        We got out of the bed and went into the shower to get cleaned after all the love-fun we had been having. I would have been happy to take the more time with her in the shower but I was knowing we had been sleeping late and we were sure the other two would already be waiting for us downstairs.

        After the shower, I put on a pair of shorts and you Shanti, wore a sarong from your waist down leaving your breasts bare. Together we went downstairs expecting to see Mike and Lizamoa to be there but they were not up yet.
        I smiled at you as you poured my coffee. “Is looking like they had a busy night.”
        You laughed back and said, “Yes I think so.”
        “I was happy to be with you for a night Shanti.”
        “Yes, Joseph I was too.”
        “You are a good lover, Shanti.”
        “Thank you, Joseph. You were pretty good too!"
        “Just pretty good?” I asked.
        She laughed and replied, “Oh, maybe I should say very good.”

        Later as we were drinking the coffee two very tired looking people appeared from the downstairs bedroom. Like me, Mike was wearing shorts and Lizamoa wore a man's shirt and shorts. I knew she had taken that shirt from Mike, the one he was wearing the night before. Yes, she likes to wear my shirts too. When she saw what Shanti was wearing she pulled the shirt off to go bare-breasted too.
        “Did you have the love-fun?” I asked Lizamoa.
        She smiled back at me as she held Mike around his waist. “Yes Joseph, we had a very good time within the bed.”
        Then turning to you Shanti, Liz said, “Thank you Shanti, for loaning Mike to me. He is a good lover. You are very lucky with such a nice man.”
        I still remember your reply to her too. “Yes and Joseph was good too. I have no complaints with him either. Thank you for loaning him to me too.”
        We all laughed as we started the preparations for breakfast. And yes, let it be recorded, I was helping with the breakfast preparations too.

        Next week we will read the other half of Joseph and Lizamoa's letter where Lizamoa gets to tell her story of her night with Mike. Don't miss it, as out of these three stories we think the last one is the best.




4 comments:

  1. Yes it is interesting how Shanti sees the night differently to Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous
    Yes it was an interesting story to write since I, a European girl from New Zealand, was writing a letter supposed to have been written by a man from India. So cerntainly it turned out a bit different. We were happy with it.
    Anyway thanks for you commment.
    Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan
    Here we are in the third story of these swapping stories. We wonder why you did four stories here? It is like a contest, you all each taking one? Is this what your plan was?
    I am also interested in that this European woman from New Zealand was writing like she was an Indian man from India. How did you find doing this? Was it hard to put your mind in a way to think like him? I think you did a good job.
    So yes I think this is the best story so far. It takes what Shanti wrote and made it even better. I like the confusion in Shanti's mind that you both captured. She wasn't sure it would happen, until Joseph joined her in the shower. That was nice. Then came that hard agressive sex. Wow! That was so surprising them doing that but it was good too. The girls liked that special little conversation to end with.
    Yes Sexy Sue your writing shows where that name came from. Do you mind me using that, calling you that? One day I am hoping we can visit New Zealand, I would like to meet you. We want to see our friends Asami and Ayaka and see the new life they have in farming. Asami has told us how good you were to her.
    Masanori
    Sakura & Kenshin, Tukiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Masanori
      Yes it is very different writing for someone of the different sex and different culture. I think that probably writing as a man would have been the hardest. I did run the ideas past Allan a bit too just to see what he thinks.
      So you liked the sex did you? When we learnt Allan and Shandra were having their characters in a more gentle sex session, Anne and I decided to go all out with the sex we were writing about. It had to be uncontrolled, aggressive sex which was driven by their excitement and passion. It works well I think.
      Sure you can call me Sexy Sue. Every one else does. Is there a chance you might come to New Zealand. You are most welcome to stay with us on the farm here. Both Anne and Allan agree too. If you want to keep it as a surprise for Asami I'm sure we can help there too. Just let us know so we can be ready here.
      Yes I liked Asami. She was having a few problems so I took her with me a few times when I was moving stock. She enjoys the farm and I hear she is doing well in Cambridge too.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete