Friday 16 May 2014

Story 96 Background

Index of Letters          Return to Story 96

                                                                Posted by Susan.
           This was always meant to be a fun thing. Sure some sex (nooky) got into it but really I just wanted to play with the growing relationship between Steve and Amita.
           The idea came from one night when we went over to baby-sit Anne’s brother’s children. I remember Allan was not very happy about going until Anne told him he had no choice. Then he proved to be useless with babies. When it came to nappy changing, he moaned a bit which is funny considering he is a farmer, dealing with cow shit every day.
           Well Anne and I were inspired by this and we began some notes for a story. At the time, I know Allan wasn’t too amused by it. He is not often grumpy but he seemed to be that day.
          A few days later, I picked up our notes again and began to write. This is the result. Anne has added in some more comments at the beginning to make it appear to be one of the series of letters, passed between New Zealand and India. The rest is still fairly close to what I originally wrote.  

Extra note written March 2014,
          Anne has now had a baby and I am about to have one too. I think Allan is about to get plenty of practice looking after babies. LOL.
          We are now trying to get this background published without him seeing it.
         (05/05 Sorry you missed on that last part. Found it this morning. Ha Ha - Allan)

No comments:

Post a Comment