Friday 27 June 2014

Story 101 The World’s Greatest Lover.


 

          Hi, it is Hansini and Amita, we are going to write this story together and I believe it will be turning into a long one. We wish to tell you more about the story Lizamoa began in her last letter.   
            We were listening to Steve making such statements about Lizamoa’s story of her lovemaking session with Peter and Mike. It was beginning to get Amita and also to me as well. When we challenged him, he began making the bold remarks about how he would be so good in the bed. And so we decided to call his challenge and we asked him to prove it for the night.
            There he was in front of everyone. He either had to prove up or shut-up. Even his friend Peter, warned him he was heading for trouble. However, Steve, not wanting to be seen backing down, he agreed to spend the night with us. Amita and I were talking later and making the plan to really give him for that night. We decided we were really going to give him a hard time that night.
            First, we demanded we get from him what Mike was giving to Katrina. We wanted an afternoon of fun swimming, a beach walk followed by a romantic dinner watching the sunset. To our surprise, he agreed to all this.

            So we left the others going off with him. One of us was on each arm. I am thinking at that time Steve was feeling very happy with himself having two women for his night of passion. But he didn’t know what we had in store for him.
            First, he took us over to another pool on the other side of the island. Soon we were down to just our bikinis and with him in the pool. During this time we made sure we were close to him, making sure we ‘accidentally’ brushed our bodies and breasts against him whenever we got the chance. I know he was becoming a bit turned on by this and that was what we wanted.
            Later we were sitting by the pool sipping on our drinks, then Amita started on our next plan to get to him.
            Seeing a young guy walking past she whispered to me so Steve who was between us could hear too. “I would like to get my hands on that guy. Run my hands all over that hot body.”
            “No Amita,” I replied. “What about that guy who has just got out of the pool? He has a tight bum.”
            “Yes, I’d like to pull those togs down and squeeze that.”
            “But you better wait until he turns around and we'll check out the bulge in front is big enough.”
            Almost as if he had heard us he did tune around to face us.
            “No not big enough,” I said. “Maybe that guy over there by the bar. He looks bigger down there.”
            Steve who had been listening to us couldn’t take any more of this. “Hey, you two. You are worse than guys. You are talking about those guys like they are just sex objects, just hunks of meat.”
            “But they are, Steve,” I said.
            “Well, it's not very nice, especially when you are out with another man.”
            “Oh dear,” said Amita. “Hansini, I think Steve is feeling left out.”
            “We will have to get him into the mood too.”
            Amita spotted a girl getting out of the pool. Her tight bikini top clung to her breasts clearly showing the shape of her nipples.
            “Look at her. I’d love to pull down that top and suck on those.”
            “No, that one over there is better. She has that tight little G-string with lots of bare bum to rub my hands over.”
            “Let’s see what the front view looks like.”
            “Wow, that bikini is so tiny. I bet she shaves her pussy to wear that thing.”
            “Ahhh – a smooth shaved pussy to suck and lick., that would be good.”
            Then Steve interrupted us again. “Come on you two. Stop lusting over everyone in the pool,” he said.
            “What Steve? Don’t you like it?”
            “We thought it was a turn-on for guys seeing all these hot bodies in the pool.”
            “Well, the way you two are carrying on it is not!”
            I looked across at Amita and she smiled back. She held up one finger. One point for us!
            “OK, Steve let’s have another swim.”
            Soon the three of us were in the water again. I came up behind him and reached around finding his cock and balls through his shorts. Just a bit of finger work on my part and he was beginning to stiffen.
            I whispered to Amita. ”I think he is happy we are with him now.”
            She saw where my hand was and reached down. I felt her hand join mine and together we worked on him until he had a raging erection. It was so hard it was poking out of the top of his trunks.
            “I’ve had enough swimming,” I said. “Let’s get out now.”
            “OK,” Amita agreed with me as we made our way towards the steps.
            Once we were out of the pool, we looked around to see Steve still standing there, still in the deep water.
            “Come on Steve, Get out and join us for another drink.”
            “You know I can’t get out now,” he replied with his voice lowered so only we could hear.
            Bending down I whispered back,. “Oh dear, Poor Steve is in a bad way. Maybe we better go back in and rub it, make it go down again.”
            “No! No!  It's hard enough of that already. Just wait for a minute and I will be out soon.”
            He turned and began to swim across the pool to take his mind off what was between his legs. As we turned to walk to our seats I looked across at Amita. “Two points to us!” I said. 

            I have to admit that Steve did fill full his promise and provided us with a lovely beach walk, followed by a short swim. We then sat on the rocks to dry as we watched the sunset. As the sun touched the ocean for a moment I thought about another young girl who would be also watching this same sunset before going off for her first night of love with a man.
            “I wonder how Katrina is? I asked.
            “I was thinking about her too,” replied Amita.
            “I am sure Mike will take good care of her,” added Steve.
            “But are you going to take good care of us?” I asked as I pushed his chest. "That is what we want to know.”
            “I told you. I’m going to show you how it’s really done.”
            Oh dear, I thought to myself. This guy is still so full of his own self. We will need to take him down even more tonight.
            One good point about this resort is that no one is allowed to use any money. We just have tags which give our room number whenever we want anything and the cost is added to our room bill. Sarvesh had arranged so everything was added to the same bill and then we would just to divide it up at the end of the holiday.
            Steve had arranged a table out on a deck overlooking the ocean. He had also ordered a good meal as well. I must say he did a good job there.
            The main meal was fish served with zucchini and mashed potato. I know it doesn’t sound like it but it was a simple meal and very nice too.
            Amita was playing with the food on her plate. Pushing the remains of her fish off onto her side plate she arranged a larger zucchini in the middle of her plate, she said, “Do you know what this looks like Steve?”
            At first, he wasn’t sure what she meant. “No,” he replied.
            “Well it needs a lump of potato here and – Oh dear I only have one. That is no good. Hansini can I borrow some of your potato.”
            She reached over and took a spoonful of potato off me and placed it at the base of the zucchini opposite her first lump.
            “Now can you see what it is Steve?”
            Suddenly he realised what it was. Sitting on her plate, she had a great green penis with two white lumps for balls. He was so embarrassed. He looked around to see if anyone else had noticed. Then I noticed the waitress was coming up behind him with our desserts. Quickly before he could stop me, I swapped Amita’s plate with his. Just as the girl arrived at our table Steve realised what was sitting on the plate in front of him.
            She looked at him then looked down at his plate. Placing our desserts on the table she gave him another very dirty look before looking away.
            “Hey, Hansini. You got me into trouble.”
            “Don’t complain to me. It’s not my fault that you have a model of your cock displayed on your plate.
            “But it is not my plate.”
            “Well, she thought it was.”
            Then I looked across at Amita, “Did you see the look she gave him Amita?”
            “Yes! She probably thinks he must be a big pervert too.”
            “You girls have done it again.”
            I look over at Amita and gave her a wink. She holds up one finger. Another point for us! I must admit I would have thought Steve would have been more on to it than that. It was so easy to catch him out. I think he must have been blinded by the thought of a night of passion with two hot women.           

            Now we were on our way back to our room and something strange happened on the way. Just as we approached our block we had to pass under some large trees. It was then that we noticed someone in the shadows. It was a couple embracing.
            They broke apart when they heard us coming and we discovered it was Sarvesh and Shanti.
            “What are you two up too?” Amita asked her husband.
            “We are waiting for Mike and Katrina. They are due back soon.”
            Suddenly we heard voices behind us. “Quick!” said Sarvesh. “They are coming.”
            He grabbed Shanti and began to kiss her again. We rushed to reach the building before the couple behind could spot us. By the time Mike and Katrina had come up stairs we were already in our room with the door shut. We heard them pass by heading for Mike and Shanti’s room.
           
            Now back to our story – It is Amita now.
            When we got back to the room I suggested we should have a shower first to get the salt off.
            We allowed him to undress us and then we both undressed him. He set the water for the shower and stood aside so Hansini and then I could step in. By the time he followed us in there wasn’t a lot of room left in the shower cubical so it was more just allowing the water to pour onto us than actually getting ourselves clean. But I suppose it did what we wanted and got the salt off.
            We dried each other off and then we were back into the bedroom. And we were all naked ready for some fun although I think Steve’s expectations of fun may have been very different to ours.
            Steve lay on his back on the bed and we lay each side of him. Soon we were with our hands all over him and then to follow our hands with our lips and tongues. He was lying back with his eyes shut and with the smiling on his face, enjoying the feelings we were giving to him.
            I was thinking to let him enjoy before we started what next we had planned for him. 
            Then we came to the final part of him and we had decided that this is where we would start making things go wrong for him again. While I took his shaft into my mouth pumping him with my hands as I did this, Hansini took his ball, cupping them in her hand, holding them, bending down to lick them and then taking one into her mouth.
            The feelings were almost too much for him as he began the moaning and gently thrusting at my face with his shaft. I knew this was too good for him and before he could stop us we had sent him over the top.
            His cum came from him in big globs filling into my mouth and making me swallow to stop from choking. Then Hansini and I were each side of him licking with our tongues to clean him again.
            “I didn’t mean to do that,” he said to us.
            “It OK," we told him. "You will soon be ready for us again.”
            It didn’t take him long to recover and soon I was to discover that he had become hard for us again. Now we had emptied him once and he would not be able to cum so quickly we were ready for the next part of our plan.
            Hansini said to me, “Who gets to have him first?”
            “I don’t mind,” I replied.
            “Well you can go first Amita,” she said.
            “No, I don’t mind. I am happy for you going first.”
            “But really I am OK if you go.”
            “Yes, I know you don’t mind but I don’t either so you go.”
            “Come on you two. Someone go first.”
            “We are just making up our minds Steve.”
            “Do I get a say in this?”
            Then Hansini turned to him pushing a hand against his chest pressing him down onto the bed. “No Steve you don’t!” she said.
            So Hansini went with Steve and after a bit of foreplay, they were ready for each other. While he was still lying on his back she said, “Steve do you mind if you go on the top.”
            “No problem,” he replied as he got up to allow her to lay on the bed.
            Then he rolled on top of her and soon he had slipped into her. Before long they were settled into a fast rhythm which I knew neither of them could keep doing for long before things would begin to happen.
            They were just coming to a climax and I could see Steve was very close. Suddenly Hansini said, “Steve! Stop! Stop! Steve, you have to stop. This way is not comfortable for me. We have to change positions.”
            Steve rolled off her and I could see he wasn’t too happy with this. Now he was on the bottom and Hansini was on the top. And soon they had started again. This was going fine until suddenly she interrupted him again.
            “Steve, this is worst we will have to go back to the other position.”
            I wasn’t sure how he would take this but again he allowed her to change positions. Now he was on top again and really determined to get finished.
            I could see they were close and then with a cry, Hansini began cumming. This encouraged Steve even more. He began to pound into her with massive thrusts. At this point, I decided to give him some encouragement too.
            I gave him a sharp slap on his bum. “Come on Steve. Give it to her good.”  
           Then I slapped him again even harder that time.
            He still continued and so I slapped him a third time, “Show her who the boss is,” I said. “Make her cum again.”
            This was followed by a fourth harder slap on his bum.
            That had the right or should I say the wrong effect. He stopped what he was doing and looked around at me.
            “Do you have to do that?” he said.
            “Oh, I’m sorry Steve. I was just trying to help.”
            “Well, it’s not helping,” he replied a bit sharply.
            He returned to what he was doing but then Hansini complained that she had had enough. “Why don’t you try with Amita now? It might be better with her.”
            He rolled off her and got up, and then I replaced her on the bed.

            Hi, Hansini again now.
            By now I think we were starting to get to him. I could tell he was not too happy but he let me get up and Amita slipped into my place.
            I must say he took her rather roughly but she seemed to handle it fairly well. Soon she was making noises and moaning as if she was getting excited.
            I was thinking to myself that this was much too soon and surely he must realise she was faking it. But not, so, the more noise she made the more turned on he began, increasing this speed and power of his thrusting.
            Now Amita was really moaning loudly and I began to think that she was actually about to cum. Then I realised it was still a put-on when she said.
            “Ohhh Mike,!  Yes, Mike! Do it to me……. Push that cock into me. Yes, Mike. Yes….”
            Well, that sure stopped things. He stopped what he was doing and rolled off her.
            “I’m not Mike,” he said. By the sound of his voice we could tell he was a bit pissed off, or should I say, he was very pissed off with us.
            “It was all I could do to stop from laughing as Amita answered.
            “Oh, I’m so sorry Peter. I must have got carried away.”
            “I’m not Peter either. You should remember who you are in bed with,” he told her.
            But then I couldn’t help myself. I began to giggle. It was then that he realised that we had been having him on.
            “Oh you two are impossible,” he said. “I am going to sleep. Maybe you will behave yourselves in the morning.”
             “Oh yes Steve, we will,” replied Amita. “We will be very good in the morning.”
            As he rolled over to go to sleep she held up two fingers. Another two points for us.
            We curled up one on each side of him and went to sleep too.

                      It was early in the morning just before dawn when I felt someone lightly taping me. It was Hansini. She was standing over me holding one finger to her mouth. Beside me Steve was lying flat on his back, snoring loudly. Carefully I slipped out from under his arm. He made a slight murmur but didn’t wake up.
            “Let’s tie him to the bed,” Hansini whispered to me?”
            I grinned back at her and nodded my head.
            We began looking around the room for something to tie him with. Then Hansini found some luggage straps. They were perfect but there were only two of them. We needed four.
            “We have two in our room,” I whispered to her.
            Not bothering to get dressed, still naked I slipped out of the room and made my way to our room. Once inside I discovered two people were in our bed so moving very quietly I began looking for the straps. I accidentally bumped into a suitcase standing on the floor in the dark and it fell over with a crash.
            I heard moving in the bed and I knew they were awake.
            “Sorry,” I whispered. “I just came to get something.”
            “Oh, it’s you Amita.” I heard Sarvesh say.
            Then the bedside light came on and I could see both Sarvesh and Shanti sitting up in bed looking at me. There I was standing in the middle of the room completely naked except for the two straps I held in my hand.
            “Should I ask what you are going to do with those or maybe I don’t want to know?” said Sarvesh.
            “I just need to borrow them for a little while,” I said starting towards the door.
            The light went out and I reached the door heard Shanti say, “Are they going to tie Steve up?”
            Then just before I closed their door, I heard Sarvesh say, “I don’t know Shanti but this is going to be an interesting story in the morning.”
            As I returned to Steve’s room I thought to myself, ‘Yes, it sure will be a good story too.’
            Steve was still asleep on the bed. He was lying on his back in an almost perfect position. All we needed was to get his legs further apart.
            “I know how to do that,” said Hansini.
            She reached over and gently tickled his balls. Steve gave a small moan and parted his legs perfectly for us.
            “Now,” Hansini said. “We have to work fast. Get both straps on your side and then pull them both tight at once. If he wakes up before we get them tight enough he will escape.”
            So gently we slipped a strap around each foot and then around the end board of the bed. We did the same with his hands. We were now standing on either side of the bed each holding a leg and hand strap.
            “Now,” said Hansini and with that, we both pulled tightening the four straps at once. We had him.
            He woke up with a jump and began to struggle but the straps held him to the bed. “Hey!” he cried. “What’s going on?”
            “Oh just adding some excitement to our love-making,” I replied.
            “You did say you wanted us to be good this morning,” Hansini added.
            “What are you going to do?” he asked struggling again.
            “It’s no use struggling Steve, you can’t get away,” said Hansini.
            “Don’t you want to try a bit of bondage Steve?”
            “Well maybe, But I would rather know about it first.”
            “Just relax and try to enjoy yourself.”
            He stopped struggling and lay still waiting to see what we would do next.

            “OK,” said Amita. “Who’s going first?”
            “You can,” I replied.
            “Now don’t start that again,” growled Steve.
            With that, I climbed on one side of the bed and began working on him while soon Amita joined me sitting on his other side. We began running our fingers over his chest, down over his body, and down lower on to his pubic areas as well. We could see we were getting to him because already he had an erection.
            I started working on him there. First rubbing his shaft up and down while my other hand cupped his balls. He had his eyes closed so I could tell he was enjoying it. 
            Now my face dropped towards him. First just a light lick at the tip and then a few more around the head. Still pumping him with my hand, my lips now slipped over his head taking him into my mouth. As I sucked at him my tongue flicked at him too.
            As I did I heard a moan escape his lips. Looking up I could see the look of complete bliss on his face. I bet he was thinking, ‘finally these girls are behaving themselves and giving him something.’
            Now I knew he was ready for my pussy. Sitting up I slipped one leg across him and taking him with my hand I lined him up with my pussy. I felt the head of his shaft press against the lips of my slot. Then my lips parted, giving way so he could enter me. Soon my hungry pussy had engulfed him taking most of his shaft deep inside me.
            For a moment, I sat looking down at myself and then my hips began to move. Slowly moving my hips, slowly pulling him deep into me and then out of me. I was soon getting into this treatment I was giving my pussy. I began going faster and faster as my climax began building. Then pressing down with my pelvis so my clitty made contact and I went over the top.
             I sat there gasping while I recovered and then I slipped off him.
            “Hey! What about me,” he said.
            “You have to satisfy Amita first and then we will let you cum.”
            Soon Amita had taken my place and soon his erect shaft had disappeared into her hot pussy. I watched as she began pumping him in much the same way as I had done. She was worked up already and so it wasn’t long before I could tell she was about to cum.
            Suddenly he gave a gasp and I could tell he was filling her with his cum. I thought that was not supposed to be happening. Then I heard Amita give a gasp as her orgasm hit her.
            She slipped off him, “Sorry Hansini, I didn’t mean that to happen.”
            “What to happen?” asked Steve.
            “You to cum,” she told him. “We wanted to have our fun with you a few times first.
            “But that’s not fair!”
            Then taking his limp penis with her hand she said, “Look at yourself now. How can any girl get fun out of that?”           

            Suddenly Amita said, “I feel like a coffee now I’ve finished here.”
            “OK, I’ll come with you,” I replied.
            “What about me?”
            “Don’t worry Steve. We’ll be back soon and you’ll be ready for some more fun.”
            “Untie me!”
            “No! No! Not yet. We are not finished with you yet,” I said.
            “You just lay there and be a good boy. Recover your strength,” Amita laughed as we left the room.
            While we were making our coffee Lizamoa came out.
            “Hi girls,” she said. “How did your night go?”
            Over our coffee, we began telling her what we had done to him. This started us laughing and soon others began appearing.
            “So where is Steve now?” Lizamoa asked.
            “Oh, we left him in the room. He is still a bit tied up at the moment.”
            “Tied up?”
             “Yes, we tied him to the bed,” I said with a grin.
            “Really? I must see this!” said Sharon.
            And we all went off to find Steve still securely tied to the bed laying there with his hands and legs out stretched and everything on show.
            Sharon burst out laughing which started us all off.
            “Look what you’ve got yourself into,” she laughed.” I tried to warn you they’d be trouble.”
            “Come on Sharon, let me go.”
            “No, not yet. I think some of us will want some fun before we do that.”
            Then Amita suddenly got the idea. “Ok girls, free rides! Who wants to go first?”
            Before we could say anything Lizamoa was up on the bed and we all watched as she quickly began working him with her hand, working him up to a hard erection before her pussy slipped over him.
            She was soon pumping at him, taking him deep inside herself and as we watched she began building towards her cum. It didn’t take long before she was over the top. She fell forward onto him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before she rolled off.
            The next rider surprised us when Mega said, “My turn now!”
            She quickly took the place where Lizamoa had been and as we watched she quickly was bringing herself off against his shaft. She came with a loud moan which caused, even more, amusement within our group.           

            By now almost everyone was there. We were watching Shanti now as she began working herself up when suddenly Mike burst into the room.
            “What’s going on here?” he demanded.
            We tried to explain that it was all fun but soon he was calling to Peter to help Steve. I tried to stand in his way and stop him but he was just too strong for me. Ducking towards me, he grabbed me with an arm around my waist. I was lifted right off my feet and he flung me on to the bed. Then I felt a sharp slap on my bum as he slapped me.
            “What’s that for?” I cried.
            “For doing this to Steve.,” he replied as he reached for the strap to untie Steve. With the other men helping they soon had Steve free and he sat there rubbing his sore ankles.
            “Thanks mate!” said Steve. “You saved my life.”
            “I probably did,” Mike replied. “The way these girls were going on.”
            “Mike you are a spoil--sport,” Sharon told him.
            She was joined by a chorus of complaints from the rest of us girls.
            He replied, “Don’t you think you were taking it a bit too far?’
            Shanti was first to agree with him and then others of us nodded to. 

            So that is how we had an evening getting Steve back. Yes, I must admit that maybe in the morning we did take things a bit too far. But you must admit it did make a good story for the Letters Book. Ha! Ha!
            And not to forget the next story where the boys get us back too. But this is not my story to tell and so I will leave this to Shanti. 

            So that is all from the India Team.
                        As I park my mouse,
                                    We send our love to our friends in New Zealand,
                                                Especially to you Steve. 

                        Love from Amita and Hansini.
                                    And the Indian Team.




3 comments:

  1. What a story! By the end I was feeling so sorry for that guy. But I have to admit it was funny.
    Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good one. It took me through a range of emotions. I was laughing, feeling sorry for Steve, then a bit horny, angry at Mike for breaking it up.
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this story. I had tears in my eyes from laughing. But at the sametime I felt sorry for Steve.
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete