Thursday 5 June 2014

Story 99 Part A Swapping Husbands.


Part A  We Make a Plan.
Hi from Amita.
      This story is interesting because a girl in India and a girl in New Zealand are telling it together. Each will take their turns telling their parts of the story. I hope this does not get too confusing for everyone. Mega is new to writing so she got Hansini and I to help. You will also notice Jenny’s humour coming through in the story as well. I asked them to link into the other stories from this period too. So enough from me, let me hand over to Mega and Jenny.

First, it is me, Mega:-
         This will be the first time I have written anything for the Letters Books. I hope you are enjoying my writings. Now let me start.        

         We were back in our room on the evening after the Nude Cruise. It had been a nice day, a fun day enjoying the beautys of the Coral Reef. Even though I couldn’t swim I still was seeing the beauty of it from a glass bottom boat they had. Of course, Brian went on another tour because he is a good swimmer. They went snorkelling over the reef.
         I was watching them preparing to leave. The woman crew member was to be their guide while the man took us in the boat. She was issuing them the equipment they would be needing and gave the instructions on what to do. I would have liked to do this so I was close listening too.   
         Then without any hesitation, she just stripped off her uniform, a shorts and shirt, and then a bikini underneath until she was naked like us. She fitted on her mask and jumped off the boat. The others including Brian quickly followed her too. I had wondered if the crew ever went nude too and now at least I knew that the girl did.
         The fun on the boat was good too with us all being totally naked for the whole trip. We had the other group we had played the chess with and they were nice to be meeting and be knowing about them. They came from the other side of Australia within the city of Perth. Everyone being naked was good because we all enjoyed the games together. I know Katrina had been a bit nervous about this but I notice when us girls removed the clothes she was willing to follow too. 


          Therefore, I begin again - before I get side-tracked again. Here were Brian and I into our room in the evening. It was getting late after the meal and a show and so we were ready for the bed.
         “How was your day, Mega?” Brian asked me.
         “It was good. I was enjoying the boat trip,” I replied. “I am really happy we went.”
         “Yes it was fun,” he agreed. “I was glad we got to do that.”
         “It was fun being nude too,” I said with a grin.
         “Yes, it was. You didn’t seem to have any problem with it, Mega.”
         “No. Nudity is easy for me now. Especially, when everyone is being nude the same way.”
         “Yes, I agree.”
         “And you get to see everyone too,” I said with a giggle.
         “Yes,” he agreed again. I thought he would be saying more, but he didn’t.
         “I am interested seeing the European men. They look different when they are naked.”
         “Did you notice that? Naughty girl!” he laughed.
         “Well, did you notice the white girls too, Brian?”
         “Yes, sort of,” he said.
         “I thought Mike and the young man Katrina likes were very hairy,” I told him.
         “That is David. Yes they were, weren’t they? Even Peter and Steve are hairy too.”
         I paused for a while. Not sure if I should say what I was thinking. I had been doing more than just looking at the European men. I had been thinking of being with one. Trying the love-games with one. I was thinking that then. I decided to tell Brian what I was thinking.
         “I would like to try with a European man,” I said.
         He did not reply for a moment and I wondered what his reaction would be. Suddenly I became worried that I had said too much. We had done partner swapping with our Indian friends so that wasn’t a problem for us. It was just doing with someone we didn’t know very well.
        Finally, he said, “Actually I was thinking about that too, Mega.”
        I was pleased he was thinking the same things.
        “Let’s ask them,” I said. “They might be interested in us too.”
        I think Brian was a bit surprised I was so direct. Well, why not? I know Sarvesh and Amita had done with the Europeans so why shouldn’t we do also? (Story 92 Four by Four-some.)
       “What do you mean, Mega?”
       “What I said. Let’s ask one of the European couples if they would like to do the swapping with us for making the love-games.”
       We talked about this new idea we were having and decided that we both liked Peter and Jenny the best. We made the plan to talk to them and see if they would be willing to try this thing. I was sure they would be happy to try because they had done before in the stories too. I just hoped they wanted to do with us. 

Hi Jenny here:-
        Peter and I had no idea what Mega and Brian were planning.
        I was in the pool with some of our group. I liked this pool because it had a children’s pool close by where we could watch the kids playing. They had their own waterfall and fountain, which they all enjoyed playing with. It was also very handy to the building where we were staying as well.
       Steve and Sharon were with Peter and I. Mega and Brian were there too. Mike had just left with Katrina. It was supposed to be a secret what was going on with them but we all knew it was to be her first time with a man. I could see that nervous smile she gave him, as he held out his hand. She took it and the left heading somewhere else to be alone. I knew she would be fine with Mike. He would look after her, for that matter any of our men would have too.
       Steve got out and went to sit where the girls Shanti and Lizamoa were sitting. Soon Amita and Hansini joined them too. I knew he was angling for some Indian pussy. I’m sure my husband Peter was interested too because when Mega and Mandara got out he went with them.
        I soon noticed that Jeevan and Sharon were getting interested in each other too. There seems to be an attraction between those two. They moved away to be alone which left just Brian and I together in the pool. 

       “Looks like Mike is into some fun tonight,” Brian said making conversation.
       “You mean with Katrina?”
       “Yes, it’s her first time.”
       “Might not be so much fun with a virgin,” I laughed. “But then you guys like the thrill of a new catch don’t you?”
       He smiled at that, he knew I was having a dig about guys but wisely didn't bite.
       “Mega says she has been saving herself for him. I don’t know why there were enough of us in India if she had wanted.”
      “I think there was something....... a spark between them....... when we were in India, a long time ago” I explained.
      “Yes, I thought something like that. One of those letters mentioned it a little bit too.”
      I decided to change the subject back on to him so I asked, “What about you and Mega? What are you guys doing tonight?”
       “I don’t know. Hopefully a bit of fun.”
       “Are you looking for some pussy?” I asked. I know it was a bit bold to ask like that but someone had to get things started.
       “Maybe I am.”
       He was not giving too much away there, was he?
       “Looking for some white pussy?”
       “Yes maybe, but your pussy is brown.”
       I punched him in the shoulder for being a smart arse. “You know what I mean.”
       “Such a violent woman you are too.”
       I tried to hit him again but he avoided me, grasping my arm as he did. He pulled me to him until my breasts were pressed against his chest, and then he kissed me, smack on the lips. It was not much, not more than a peck, but it was a kiss on the lips. That caught me by surprise. I hadn’t expected he would do something that bold. Not out here in the pool, in the open like that.
        “That was cheeky,” I said as he released me.
        “Was it?”
        “Yes, kissing me like that. Do you go around kissing all the girls like that?”
        “No, only the hot sexy ones.”
        I was rather pleased he said that. Brian had been fairly quiet up until now, I hadn’t got to know him that well. Now I was beginning to realise that he was a bit of a charmer with the ladies.  As far as I was concerned, he was saying all the right things, doing the right things, pushing all the right buttons. I wouldn’t mind sharing a bed with him.
       “How do you know I wanted that?” I said as I ran my finger from his neck down on to his chest.
       “I knew you would,” he replied as he moved his finger much the same way I had done, tracing a line from my neck down between my breasts.
        “You seem very sure of yourself.”
        Now my hand moved across his smooth almost hairless chest until I found his nipple, giving it a pinch. If it hurt him, he didn't show it.
        “So didn’t you like my kiss?” he asked with a grin.
        His fingers had moved over my bikini top to find the nub of my nipple.
        “Maybe I don’t like it,” I said, rubbing his nipple between my fingers.
        “Your hard nipple tells me otherwise.”
        “So you fancy some white….. I mean ginger pussy?”
        “Yes if that ginger pussy wants me.”
         I reached down to feel his cock through his swimming shorts. “Are you hard enough for this ginger pussy?”
        “That can be arranged. Is this ginger pussy ready for some hard chocolate?”
        I knew I was going to get my pussy felt-up, what I didn’t expect was for his hand to slip down inside my bikini bottom like he did. As he touched me, his finger running down the length of my pussy I suddenly realised how ready, how wet I had become. He must have noticed it too.
        “Oh this ginger pussy is ready,” he laughed.
        I said nothing. I didn’t need to. He already knew what I was feeling. I soon had his shorts pulled down far enough to release his cock. What followed was some hot fingering, foreplay fun. Hey, that’s rather good ‘Fingering Foreplay Fun.’ I must remember that.
        At one stage, he had my bikini bottom was half way down my thighs. With all the kissing and necking going on, I even considered that we might actually try doing it there in the pool. He didn’t try so he must have thought better of it.
       It was then that I looked up and saw Peter and Mega watching us. They were both smiling, obviously having some idea of what we were up to in the water. The others had moved away and Jeevan and Sharon had disappeared somewhere too.
       He followed my gaze and said, “Looks like those two are getting on well, too.”
       “Do you think Mega would be interested?” I asked.
      As we watched Peter’s hand reached over and rubbed Mega’s pussy through her bikini bottom. Wow! My husband was being as bold with her as this guy was in the pool with me.
       “Yes I do,” he replied. “She didn’t seem to mind that.”
       “Are you sure she is OK? You know……With swapping partners?”
       “Yes of course. We talked about being with a European couple last night,” Brian said. “Let’s go and talk to them.”
       I replaced my bikini bottom, as it was designed to be worn, then we walked over to the steps. We got out of the pool and were standing in front of them. I felt Brian put his arm around my waist.
       “Have fun did we?” Peter asked me.
       I didn’t answer, just smiled.
       “Is he nice and ready for you?” he asked me again.
       “Very ready,” I replied with a grin. “What about you two. Are you ready as well?”
       “Yes we are Jenny,” Mega said.
       “Then it is on then?” Brian asked. “We are doing a swap?”
       “Of course Brian,” his wife said. “You didn’t need to ask that. I think it’s obvious, isn’t it?”
       “Well yes….. Just being sure we all know what is happening,” Brian explained. 

Hi, It is Mega again:-
        Peter and I were watching what was happening in the pool. It was obvious both couples were doing more than what they should be doing in a public swimming pool.
        At one time, we could openly see Jeevan was giving Sharon’s breasts a good feel-up. It was even apparent that he had a nipple bared a bit too. Now it was clear his hands were lower down. Soon they came and got out of the water. “Just going for a walk,” she said with a giggle and we watched them disappear down towards the beach.
       In the other corner, Brian and Jenny were also having a hot session too. It almost looked like her bikini bottom was half off. I thought at one point they were considering doing it by the position they were in. Steve had already pointed out what Jenny and Brian were doing before he left with Hansini and Amita. Now Brian and Jenny were alone in the pool they were really getting serious.
       “What plans do you have tonight, Peter?” I asked him.
       “By the look of those two, don’t you think our plans have been made?”
       “Yes it looks that way,” I agreed.
       “You ok with that?” he asked me.
       “Yes, Peter. Brian and I have talked about doing with you and Jenny.”
        “Looks like you get your chance,” he said as he rolled over to face me.
        His hand came over to me and he touched me on the shoulder by the strap of my bikini.
        “You looking forward to some hot fun tonight, Mega?”
        Now his hand moved down along the strap until it widened into my bikini top. He continued, running his finger along the top edge over the swell of my breast.
        I took a deep breath.
        Now his hand crossed over and traced up the other side of my bikini top, over my other breast, as far as he could reach.
        Touching me like that felt good but I wanted more. I wanted him to touch me more. Hold my breast, feel my nipple.
        Now his hand was on my tummy. He found the hole of my tummy button. It tickles when he did that and my body gave a wiggle. I gave a deep sigh.
        Then he went lower. He came to my bikini bottom. His finger traces a line across my body following the top edge of my bikini. My eyes closed.
       “Mega is enjoying this,” he laughed.
       I did not try to deny that, I was enjoying it. Him touching me like that, it was turning me on. Now his finger returned, this time using the back of his fingernail. That felt so good, I couldn’t help it. The cheeks of my bum squeezed together and I gave my pussy a little hump upwards.
        He must have seen this because he said. “Ah, is this pussy is asking to get filled?”
        To my surprise, he reached lower and gave my pussy a gentle squeeze through my bikini.
        I was so turned-on….. So excited by this…. I gave a deep moan.
       “We better stop or we’ll be doing it here,” he said.
       I opened my eyes. I could now I saw Jenny and Brian looking at us.
      “They are looking at us,” I said.
      “Then they will know we are ready too.”
      “I think they will,” I agreed. 

       They were walking towards the steps then coming up out of the water, they were standing before us.
       “Did you guys have fun?” Peter asked them.
       “Yes,” said Jenny with a nod.
       “Has he you got nice and warmed up?” he asked her.
       She didn’t reply to that, just gave a shy smile.
       “What about you two?” Brian asked.
       “We are fine,” I replied.
       “Then it is on then? We are doing to do the partner swap?”
       “Yes, of course, Brian,” I said. “You didn’t need to ask that.”
       “I just wanted to be sure we all knew what was going on, that’s all.”
        I noticed he had put his arm around Jenny. I could see where his hand held her waist, his fingers almost black against the lightness of her skin. Even with the good tan she had, she was so much lighter than him.
       I like looking at my husband Brian. At that moment, I noticed him even more. He is not as big as either Mootie or Joseph but he is strong from the work he does. I like to watch him moving, to see the muscles of his chest and shoulders moving as he did. I like to run my hands over his chest and over his body. He looked good standing beside Jenny, he looked sexy too.
       Beside him, Jenny was a bit shorter, coming slightly above his shoulder. She is shorter than me too, only a bit taller than tiny Lizamoa. Now standing beside my husband I took more notice of her. She is a beautiful girl with soft light brown hair. In that bikini, she looked sexy too. I noticed the swell of her breasts, not large but well formed with almost half left uncovered by her bikini top.
       Lower a flatness of her belly led down to her bikini bottom. I have seen Jenny naked and I knew she had a mark, a stretch mark above the line of her pussy hair. That bikini was just designed to cover it. It was hard to believe that this was a woman who had children, twins in fact.
       I came out of my daydream to hear Jenny saying, “No it is all on for tonight.”
       I saw her reach behind him and obviously giving his bum a squeeze or pinch. “And I have this bad boy for the night,” she laughed.
       We all laughed at that. I think all of us thinking what was in store for us.   

        Then Jenny’s face changed. “I’m sorry, I forgot,” she said. “Peter and I are on children duty tonight.”
        “Oh!” I said, suddenly realising our plans might be off.
        She must have seen the disappointment on my face because she said, “It's Ok Mega, I think we can manage it still. We just need to get the children to sleep first. They are not half as bad as Steve made out they are.”
        “Can we help?” I asked.
        “Yes, that would be good.”
        So that was our new plan to help settle the kids then Peter and I would go next-door. I told her we could help during the night if she needed us too. 

        As we got up to leave Brian and Jenny walked on ahead. He said something to her that I didn’t catch. Then he gave her a playful slap on her bum.
       She gave a little squeal, “Brian!” she laughed.
       He leant close and said something else and she gave a giggle.
       This time she slapped his bum, a lot harder too. “Naughty boy!” we heard her say.
       “Those two seem to be getting on well,” I said to Peter.
       “So are we,” he replied giving my bum a squeeze.
       “Peter!” I gasped.
       “Come on Mega. You love it too.”
       “Well yes, but out here someone might see.”
       “Let them see. Let them be jealous. Let them guess what we will be doing tonight.”
       He gave my bum another playful squeeze before putting his arm around my waist again.

Jenny here again:-
        I know this story was supposed to be about Brian and I but I can’t resist adding what happened during the afternoon before dinner.
        Each of our rooms had their own bathroom complete with shower but on each floor, there was also a community shower room as well. Included in this was somewhere to wash and dry clothing, also an open shower area used to wash sand and salt off ourselves before entering our rooms. Usually, people would wear their swim suits while using these showers but since we were the only ones on this floor our one featured a lot more nudity. More fun to enjoy a shower with others around too. Sometimes we would even share a shower with someone too.
        Before dinner, Mega and I decided to take a shower together. Since we were discussing what would be happening after dinner it was just natural to use the open showers instead of our own rooms.
       When we went in, we found Shanti and Sarvesh under one of the showers together. He was standing under the cascading water while she was on her knees in front of him. She was using both hands while she was soaping a very hard erection.
       “Hello!” I said. “What’s going on here?”
       “We’re having a practice for tonight,” Shanti laughed. 
       “We can see that,” Mega said. “He’s warmed up already.”
       “Very warmed up!” laughed Shanti. Then looking up at him she added, “You’re going to be a busy boy tonight, aren’t you Sarvesh.”
       He didn’t say anything, just nodded. I think he was too far gone with what she was doing to him.
       “I hope we all are,” I said. “I know Mega and I will be.”
       Sarvesh opened his eyes at this. Suddenly taking an interest in what was going on. He looked over at us and asked, “What are you two doing tonight?”
       “I’m with Brian tonight,” I said.
       “And I get to be with Peter,” Mega added.
       “Trying it with a white guy, are you Mega?” Shanti asked.
       “Yes,” she grinned, “And Brian gets to have a white girl too.” 

       We left them to their fun and went to place our towels on a bench. Mega then stepped under a shower still wearing her bikini. The water started pouring over her and soon she peeled off her bikini allowing it to fall to the floor. Now she was naked under the water.
          She looked good showering like that and suddenly I had a rather wicked idea. I decided to join her under the shower.
        “Can I wash your back Mega?” I asked.
         She hesitated for a moment before answering, “Thank you, Jenny,” she said.
         I stepped in with her under the shower; taking some soap, I began rubbing it over her back. Of course, after I did her back then I did everything else as well. I know she was surprised when I turned her around and started on her front. Down over her lovely breasts, I soaped and then on down to her pussy. She enjoyed that last bit a lot, standing there with her eyes closed while I gave her pussy a massive working over.

        About that time, we heard a noise, something like a moan coming from the other shower. We looked over and they were really going for it. Now Shanti was sucking and rubbing Sarvesh’s cock while he was standing there holding her head. Suddenly he gave another loud moan. She pulled back from him, still pumping him with her hands. We watched as his cock explored shooting cum over her, over her face and running down over her breasts.
        “Nice one guys,” I said.
        “I could do with some of that,” Mega whispered to me. “You’ve got me so hot.”
        “I can’t give you that but I can give you something else.”
        She smiled at me and nodded.
       As we returned to what we were doing, we forgot about Shanti and Sarvesh. I was nibbling on her neck while I held my arm around her. My other hand was working on her pussy. First outside, then with a couple of fingers, thrusting deep into her.
       Her body was trembling as she responded to me. She was slippery with her wetness and I soon knew she was on her way to her climax. It ended with her gasping and grabbing on to me to hold herself up as a powerful orgasm hit her.
        Then to my surprise, she wanted to return the favour. She started by removing my bikini which I was still wearing. Then she started on my body following what I have done to her, giving my entire body a good ‘wash.’ I was so turned-on by all this that it didn’t take much pussy treatment for her to send me over the top too.
       I was just recovering my breath when I heard a voice behind me. “Can I join this pussy party too?” Shanti asked.
      “Sure,” I said. “Come and join us.”
      I looked over at her as she approached. Sarvesh was now nowhere to be seen.
      “Did he get you off?” I asked her.
      “Actually no. I was more focused on him.”
      “Well Jenny, we better fix that,” said Mega.
      “Yes,” I agreed.
      Shanti joined us under the water and we held her. My mouth went straight to her breast as I began licking and sucking her hard nipple. Her arm came up around me, holding my head against herself. I noticed a movement beside me and realised Mega was doing the same to her other breast.
       Soon she had her eyes closed, allowing moans to escape her lips from time to time. As Mega and I continued giving Shanti’s breasts this treatment, my hand moved down across her stomach towards her pussy. I got a surprise when I discovered another hand was there already.
        Leaving Mega to continue what she was doing I moved past Shanti’s pussy and on to her thighs. I began gently stroking the inside of her thighs, running up until I touched Mega’s hand then moving back down again.
       By now, we were really getting to her. She had been so turned-on with her session with Sarvesh it didn’t take long to push her over the top. Did she go off! She let out a cry, so loud I thought they might have been heard outside, then her whole body shuddered and went limp. It was lucky Mega and I were there holding her or else she would have surely fallen.
        Then her body gave another jerk and she gripped my head so tightly it hurt. She was gasping for breath as a couple more jerks hit her body, and then she began to relax.
        She let us go and we stood up. “That was so good,” she said before hugging both of us at once. First, she kissed Mega full on the lips then she did the same to me.
       “I so needed that,” she laughed. “Thank you, girls.”
       We left the shower and got dried off.
        “We make a good team don’t we?” I laughed to Mega.
        “Yes we do,” Mega agreed. “Well, I know Shanti thinks so.
        Still naked we returned to our rooms to get dressed for dinner.  

         Peter was there waiting for me in our room.
         “Where have you been?” he asked me.
         “Oh just having a wild orgy in the shower,” I replied.
         “Sure,” he said. “Don’t we all wish.”
         It was clear he didn’t believe me and as we left our room I laughed to myself.
         “What’s so funny?” he asked.
         “Nothing,” I replied. I found it a bit amusing that even when I told him the truth he didn’t believe me. As you have just seen above, I was right; there was an orgy in the shower room that afternoon.
         So see Peter! You should listen to your wife. You should believe what I tell you. LOL.


22 comments:

  1. I get to be first again to comment. LOL
    This was a good effort for a first attempt guys.
    I really liked the interaction between Jenny and Brian in the pool. That conversation was classic Susan stuff.
    The rest was a good story. Looking forward to last next week to see how they go in bed.
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten
    I was waiting for you to post. I knew you are quick. You take pride in being the first.
    Yes that was classic Susan. She did a lot of the early writing for Sharon and Jenny so we got her to help. She play acted the story with Rajah while I took notes. I must admit she wasn't expecting him to kiss her like that but it was so good we put it into the story using her same surprise with Jenny.
    So Kirsten, you were right. It was classic Susan. We have some very experienced story writers here so it would be wrong not to use them when we can.
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten
    I was watching for you too.
    About the conversation above. I was standing face to face with Susan acting as if we were in the pool. I was playing the role of Brian and Susan was playing Jenny. Part way through I suddenly pulled her against my chest and kissed her smack on the lips. Like in the story it wasn't more than a quick contact of our lips but it surprised her, caught her off guard. Not often you can catch Susan like that. Her reaction, it was good. She was surprised but she recovered fast, staying within her role so Reshma wrote it into the story. Then came that line "That was cheeky!" It took the conversation to an entirely new level of sexiness. Just what we were looking for.
    Part of doing a good story is the fun we have writing it. Yes we had fun with this story too. More on this in our background notes next week.
    Rajah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You kissed Sexy Sue and it was only a peck? She wouldn't have got off that lightly if it had been me. LOL
      James

      Delete
    2. Same with me too. Doing anything with Sexy Sue would be amazing.
      So hot, so sexy, that girl. Got a wicked sense of humour too.
      Trust me I know from personal experience.

      Delete
    3. I am wondering about this inside knowledge you have about me.
      Would be nice if you gave your name. Who are you? An ex-boyfriend? I have enough of those. LOL
      Other than that I like your comment. "hot and sexy" "wicked sense of humour" Nice one.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    4. One word Susan.
      "Kevin"

      Delete
    5. Kevin from Devonport?
      How come all my exs are finding me here?
      Susan

      Delete
    6. Yes Susan, the same. But not from Devonport now.
      I'm living in London, England now. I'm married now with 3 kids.
      You still look great honey. Enjoying your blog too.
      I've enclosed my Email below if you want to catch up.
      Kevin

      Delete
    7. Hi Kevin I'm Anne. Remember me?
      Our policy is not to include E-mails of readers so we have removed yours.
      I've told Susan and she said she will be in touch soon.
      Good to hear from you.
      Anne.

      Delete
  4. We have been reading this story and enjoying very much.
    This story was good. I like the way they were talk before. It was nice and felt like it was real.
    Yes that time when he kissed Jenny was fun. Even more now when we see Rajah that you did it to Susan too.
    Thank you for delivering these stories every week. It must be a lot of work for you.
    Sakura & Tukiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls,
      Glad you enjoyed this story. Please read my background notes if you haven't already.
      Rajah

      Delete
  5. Hi Reshma and Rajah
    This was a good story for your first attempt. I know you had some help but don't let that take any credit away from you both.
    Those conversations were good. They seemed real enough. The story flowed quite well too.
    That pussy party in the shower was without a doubt the best part. A very hot scene. What happened to Shanti was good. Getting two other girls at once. Lucky girl!
    Allan snr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allan
      Yes we did get a lot of help with this one but the story is basically ours.
      I am very happy with it. I hope many of the readers think so too.
      Reshma

      Delete
    2. I am right with you there Allan. A pussy party under the shower. What a delightful idea. Where do you girls get all these amazing ideas to keep producing your sexy stories?
      Now it seems to me that Sarvesh was a bit slow that time. Sharing one shower room with three sexy women who obviously wanted to play, and he goes and leaves. I don't get that! If it was me, I would have grabbed Shanti by her hand then been over with those other two. Three willing girls to attend to my needs. What a lovely thought.

      Oh! my dear wife has just informed me I won't have a chance. She would be there first. LOL Remind me not to bring her to the next pussy party if she is going to want them all to herself.
      James & Raviprabha.

      Delete
    3. Ah a pussy party. Why the girls in the story? What about Anne, Shandra and Susan. Get Kim in as well. Now that would be some party. LOL
      Richard.

      Delete
    4. Sounds like fun Richard,
      Lets get those two Japanese sisters Ayaka and Asami to join in too.
      John.

      Delete
    5. Hey you guys! There are some of us girls interested in your party too.
      Can we come? Janet.

      Delete
    6. Hi Janet
      Of course you can honey.
      Cum and Cum! LOL As much as you like.
      James.

      Delete
    7. Ha Ha! Good one James and Janet.
      You can both join our pussy-party.
      Don't forget to bring your pussy Janet.
      Richard.

      Delete
    8. Of course I won't.
      How do you want it packaged?
      Shaved or unshaved?
      Janet

      Delete
    9. Oh Janet!
      Aren't you a naughty one.
      James.

      Delete