Sunday 26 April 2020

Story 238 Background.

Index of Letters                      Return to Story 238.


Hello from Kim and Allan snr.
        This story is really a new look at an old theme. Both stepping into the shower fully clothed and flash in short skirts with no panties has been done before. Some of us writers have tried it for real too.
         I am used to nudity and people seeing me naked at a beach or hot pools but flashing a stranger still excites me. The idea of a short skirt with nothing underneath, going out like that is an exciting experience. I think it is the thrill of living dangerously, the thought that you might get caught. Then if you add in the idea that you are planning to show someone, a complete stranger the whole thing gets even sweeter.
         The idea is to let the man you are with know what is going on so he can share the experience. He will be thinking about it the whole time, maybe even trying to get a look too. Men are funny like that. They can see you naked every day but when there is a chance to see a bit of breast down the front of a low top or see up a short skirt, they will look. The added advantage of sharing the experience with a man is that sex is great when you get him home that night.
         One game we play is that I go out dressed like that with the intention of showing someone, But I don't know who. It is the anticipation, that suddenly Allan will select someone and I have to give them a pussy flash. Now, that adds a whole new level to the game. 
         One last rule is to make it seem like an accident. If the guy thinks you are showing him, it was not as sweet, rather slutty actually. But if he thinks he is seeing something not intended, a hidden delight you might say, then it is much more exciting for him too. Saves getting into trouble for exposing because it is his fault for looking up my skirt if the shit hits the fan.

         Finally, I had a request from Anne regarding Kalki going on a trip to Australia and New Zealand. Details are unconfirmed at the moment but it is looking like Jeevan and Mandara will be taking the two younger couples from India. She wanted this mentioned in my story. Hamza & Kalki and Payam and Sairu have not been to these countries yet so Anne and Susan think there could be some great potential for new stories. But let me add, nothing has been written about this yet and the whole idea could be dropped if some better idea comes along.
        Regards Kimberley & Allan. 



Index of Letters                      Return to Story 238.


14 comments:

  1. Read this background and then look at the photo to the left. Allan snr, you have a lot to answer for.
    Got Kim doing all kinds of naughty things it seems.
    But you must agree, with a sexy arse like that, she is a temptation.
    Rajah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora - my naughty friends.
    It is a beautiful day today, last day of Level 4 lock-down and a holiday. Just been watching the sun over the still water of the harbour. Seen and greeted some friends walking along the beach and watched Mahuiko and Honi swimming naked in their early morning swim. Too cold for this lady I think.

    I've been reading another story, the fourth this month. Wow! That must be a record. Some people got more time on their hands, I think.
    Kim, this was a good story. Much better than your last one. I loved the long slow build-up where you extracted much from Kalki's preparations for her evening. As I have already told you, I love it when you get into a character's head and explore their thoughts and feelings. I enjoyed reading about how she struggled with her doubts and excitement. This was good writing Kim.
    The sex was good but not outstanding but then I get that the sex was secondary to your build-up and Kalki flashing her pussy to the taxi driver.

    One slightly negative point for me was the pendant. It was a good idea that he might thank her with a special gift considering all the trouble she had gone to but why did it have to come from Peter? Why involve Peter at all? Why did Hamza have to hold it for a special occasion when Peter could have given it to her himself before he left India? I know your intention was to introduce a possible future story line but you could have had Hamza give the pendant and then tell her about the trip to New Zealand. Just how I see it.

    Technically, I strong story. A few minor errors that could have been left. I've given you a few minor add-ins too, such as she fall asleep with her head on his shoulder. Just makes it a bit more intimate.
    Over all, a great job and an enjoyable read for this old lady.

    Love you all and are looking forward to visiting when I can again.
    Kia kaka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and maybe you should change the heading of part one to "We Should Celebrate Your New Job."
      Moa.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Moa, all those errors and suggestions have been done other than the one regarding Peter. I'm still thinking about that. Making the pendant a gift from Hamza is certainly an idea worth considering. It would not take much to write that in.
      We are all looking forward to you coming down to visit. Enjoy having you here.
      Kimberley.

      Delete
    3. I do not understand why there is a problem that the pendant came from Peter.
      It is still a surprise for her and fits with the idea of a trip to New Zealand.
      Geoff

      Delete
    4. Geoff, if a man I love is going to give me a gift it is much better it came from him and not another man.
      That night was special for them both so keep anyone else out of the story. If you can change it Kim, I say do it.
      Ayesha.

      Delete
    5. I agree with you Ayesha. It is better that the pendant here came from Hamza because she went way out to please him. Maybe you could say Hamza got Peter to send it but I don't really see any value in mentioning Peter at all in the context of this story.
      Mave.

      Delete
    6. Rodney and I were discussing this and to him he can't see a problem. But for me I would be happy and except the pendant in this case but be thinking why didn't my husband get something himself rather than using a gift from another man.
      Asami

      Delete
    7. I agree with you Ayesha and Mave.
      Drop Peter and then Hamza can give the gift.
      Even if the gift is dropped too is ok.
      Eileen.

      Delete
    8. I have talked to Anne about this and she wants the pendant and the New Zealand trip to remain if possible. So that is the way we will do it. Just drop the idea that the pendant came from Peter.
      Thanks for all your interest and comments.
      Kimberley.

      Delete
    9. Nicely done, Kim. The changes look good and that conversation still flows well while achieving all the Anne wants.
      Asami

      Delete
  3. First hand experience in what you write about. Very good but very naughty too.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James, I think you will know that many of us women who write or even just read this blog will have tried doing something very daring. Some of us enjoy the thrill of fantasy, reading about it or thinking about it. Others of us will have put fantasy into reality and actually experienced the thrill.
      Joyce.

      Delete
    2. I think this is a trend with this blog to do more than just write sex scenes. It is something Anne has wanted for a long time.
      Kimberley.

      Delete