Wednesday 15 April 2020

Story 236 Simon.



Hello, it's Mega. 
        When my husband, Brian, wanted to be with Deanna, I agreed to try with her husband, Simon. We weren’t in New Zealand for Story 81 Nude Bull Rush. Brian and I came here much later in Story 146 Mega & Brian Move to New Zealand. So, we didn’t know Simon and Deanna very well as we’ve only seen them occasionally during social events involving Mike and Shanti who were friends with them. I was mildly surprised to find them joining us at this nude camp and they were naked too. 
          By the time we arrived, they were all settled in with tents and things all set up. While Brian went to another place to launch our boat, some of the other men helped to get our tents set up. We had two small tents and a larger one since we had the kids too. I remember helping with the larger one where I was working with this man, Simon. While he pulled on the ropes, I was hitting in the steel pegs with a hammer. We got talking and by the time we had finished driving in all the pegs we were getting to know each other. 
       Since this was a nude camp, I had got naked before I started on setting things up. When I was working with Simon, of course, we were both naked. As I was crouching to drive in a peg, I caught him viewing up between my legs a couple of times. So, he was checking Indian pussy, was he? Well, I was checking his white cock too. LOL
        I liked Simon. What attracted me the most, was his face. A happy face, almost always smiling with a white beard and deep blue eyes. There was something about his eyes, you could say a twinkle or sparkle about them which caught me too.
        He was a bit older than Deanna but still kept fairly fit. He told me that he had a home gym under his house and did some working out. I could see his shoulders were developed and strong. Lower there was a slight rounding of his tummy but not too bad. Had a nice-looking cock too. 

        Brian started these topless boat trips. The first time it had been only a bit of fun. He told me he had intended going to each beach to try and get the girls with him to chicken out and sit down, to hide themselves. But it didn’t work, the more people he found, the more they enjoyed showing their tits off. So, it became a daily thing, going late each morning just before lunch.
       On day two, after lunch, some men in a boat had come looking for all these topless girls. They had quickly found where Brian had left the boat and landed beside it. Lucky someone had seen them coming and warned us. By the time these men had reached our camp we were all in swimsuits or dressed. They were 'greeted' by Steve and Joseph and when they realised there was nothing to see here, they left in their boat again. After that, the men almost stopped the topless boat trips but some of us women insisted them to continue. There was enough of us here to handle any voyeurs who might come looking for us.  
        So, on day three they got Deanna to go topless on the boat. I heard she was nervous but soon enjoyed herself. I also heard my cheeky husband had offered to fuck her on the boat like he had done to Greeshma. 
        Can you believe that? What he did to that older woman? Here was this nice lady, Joseph’s mother, Greeshma, going topless on the boat and showing her tits. If that was not bad enough, when they get back to our beach, Brian actually ended up fucking her on the boat. While most of us in the camp was watching too. I still can’t believe she did that! Can’t believe he asked her, too. But it was sexy how they even positioned themselves so his cock could actually be seen entering her. I am surprised that Greeshma allowed that to happen. Must have been too horny to think about it at the time because she was slightly embarrassed afterwards.
        
        Getting back to my story. In Deanna’s case, she politely declined his generous offer but arranged to get together that evening. For some reason, they felt it was important Simon and I got involved too. That was not necessary in my case, I already had a busy social life with a different man each night but I think they wanted to get some action going for Simon. Sure, I happy to help them out. As I’ve said above, I kind of liked Simon so was very ok to try with him.
        Of course, I knew nothing of all of this until Simon told me as he sat down with me for lunch. After he told me about what Deanna had said to him, he asked if I was interested.
        Getting into some fun with this good-looking man. Of course, I was interested. During lunch I was watching him, thinking about fucking him. Wondering how he would be. I decided, since we didn’t know each other than well, it might be an idea to spend some time with him. Get to know him a bit better. 
        After lunch, I suggested we take a swim together. The water was nice as it was a hot afternoon. We waded in and swum around a bit. I noticed he was looking at me every time I stood up so my body was out of the water. Particularly when we were in the shallower water and I was giving good tittie and pussy displays. But then, isn't getting him interested was part of the plan since we would be fucking that evening.
         “Checking me out?” I asked him.
         “Yes,” he admitted. “You are a beautiful woman.”
         I liked that so leant forward to reward him with a quick kiss on his cheek. What I had not allowed for was his reaction to my kiss. His hands came up and grabbed me, pulling my body against him. That caught me by surprise. I could feel how my breasts were pressed against him, squashed between us. I could feel how strong his arms were as he held me. His lips came down to me, finding my lips as he kissed me again. Quickly, this turned into a full-on passionate kiss. A deep one, lots of tongue action too.
        When he pulled back, I was looking up at him.
        “Wow!” I said, still catching my breath. “I wasn’t expecting that.”
        “Sorry. Was that too much, Mega?”
        “No, Simon. Absolutely perfect,” I replied, my hand coming up to rest on his chest. “Just unexpected.”
        He smiled at that.
        “You’re a good kisser,” I told him.
        I leaned forward to kiss him again. I’d liked that so much; I was ready for some more. This time I noticed, he held back a bit, not making the same tight body contact. Soon I discovered why. 
        I felt a hand on my breast. Doing some exploring, was he? Fingers moving over the soft flesh until they found my nipple. They brushed over my hardness there. Of course, with the cool water and what was happening between us, my nipples were erect. I loved the way he touched me, rolling my nipple between the thumb and finger, even pulling and pinching.
        Now, his hand had moved lower. Down over my belly, down through my pussy hair, over my mound to find my lips. The whole palm against my pussy, wrapped over my mound felt sexy. The way he had touched my nipple had been good but how his fingers were rubbing the lips of my cunt was even better. Suddenly, I was feeling a bit horny. No, let's be honest here and say very horny. I reached down for him and discovered that he was already hard. That was good. I felt it would be a shame to waste such a nice erection. 
        “Do you think we need some practice for tonight?” I asked him, pulling back slightly to look at him.
        He was right with me. “Of course,” he replied with a grin. “Always room for more practice.”
        I laughed at that. “Let’s go somewhere.”
        “I know just place,” he said. “Deanna and I went there with Mike and Shanti, yesterday.”
        “Is that where Brian saw Mike's bare bum?”
        “Yes,” he laughed. “A little beach just along from here.”
        “Are you going to show you bare arse too?” I asked with a grin.
        “No,” he replied. “I intend to stay well out of sight.”
        So, we got out of the water and left, walking along the beach. That naughty boy couldn’t keep his hands off my arse, couldn't resist having a feel. No, I’m not complaining. Made things a bit sexier for both of us. I like guys touching my arse when I’m naked. Shows I've got their full attention.
        It didn’t take long to find his beach, a flat area between the hill and the lake almost completely overgrown with weeds. We soon found a place among the weeds where the ground had been flattened by someone. Simon explained that was where they had been with Mike and Shanti. 
        So, there we were standing there facing each other, both naked, both intending to have some sex games but hesitating as to how to start. It was obvious something had to be done so I suggested we sit down and touch each other. In that way, I knew things would soon progress from touching to you know what else. Well, that is what I expected anyway.
        I reached for him, pulling him against me, my arms going around to hold him tightly. He is a bit taller than me but not by much. It was easy for our mouths to find each other again. I had discovered while we were swimming that Simon is a good kisser so wanted some more of that first. 
       While my breasts were pressed against his chest, my lips reached to his lips. He quickly got the idea and our lips met in another sexy kiss. It was another good one. Amazing actually. I just loved how this man could do that.
       There was that stray hand again, wondering down to my arse, his finger running down my split to find me hole. I opened my legs a bit to allow him and he reached deeper between them to my pussy slot. He must have discovered how wet I was.
       This kissing was turning me on. Soon my body was asking for more. Breaking away from him I kneeled down, pulling him down with me. He lay back on the ground and I got over him. He was hard, I could feel my pussy was wet and without thinking, I straddled him to take him. I don’t know why we started that way other than it was just me on top.
        With my juiced-up state, he went in with ease and soon we were fucking. From the moment we started, it felt good and I was expecting it would end with good orgasms for both of us. I could feel him deep inside me, his lovely cock sliding through my juicy lips as we fucked.
       I was getting to that moment when you know your body is starting to build. I wanted it good for both of us so I leaned forward until I was above his face, resting on my hands each side of him. My purpose here was to make it better, bringing more contact between us. I was just settling into this new position when suddenly it happened.
       “Oh, fuck!” he said.
       The man under me started jerking and getting out of time. I realised he had started to cum. So fast! And I was so far from getting there myself. I tried a few more humps at him but it was useless. He was starting to soften. 
       “That was fast,” I said.
       “I’m sorry,” he said as I rolled off him. “When you moved it just felt so good.”
       “It’s ok,” I replied. 
       It wasn’t really ok but I wasn’t going to tell him that. I was disappointed, of course. Who wouldn’t be? A promising fuck being cut short like that.
       “Can I make it up to you?” he asked. “I’ll get you off orally.”
       I felt sorry for him. I knew he felt bad. I was sort of past it now but I decided to do it for him. Allow him to eat me. If it didn’t work, after a while, perhaps I could fake it to make him feel better. But by now, I was having serious concerns about spending the evening with him.

        So, I lay back, opening my legs wide to allow him to go down on my pussy. This is always a bit sexy exposing myself, like that. Legs open so all my cunt secrets, right down to my bum hole was on show for him. For a moment he looked at me and I wondered what was going to happen now.

       Here I was, legs open, showing everything I’ve got and he was just looking. Suddenly, I felt so naked, so exposed. What was I doing? Why am I doing this? Why wasn’t he coming in to eat me?
        I was just about to shut up shop, close my thighs when he made his move. His hand reached into me as he kneeled between my legs. His fingers touched the inside of my thigh, moving up towards my pussy. The light touch of his fingers against the flesh of my inner thigh suddenly felt nice, made my body give a shiver. 
        Now, his other hand had joined in the action by touching and moving up the inner of my other thigh. Two lovely hands approaching my pussy like that. You just know it is going to be good. 
        Two thumbs, one each side, had reached the edge of my pussy now. They pressed towards each other, gently pressing my enlarged pussy lips between them. By gently moving his thumbs he was rubbing my lips between them. As he moved, he was sending nice sensations through my body. A promise of things to come. Very promising you might say. 
        Now one hand was moving up along my lips. They were split open so his fingers were contacting my soft inner lips, sliding along smoothly with so much juice covering me there. The other hand had remained at the bottom. Two fingers pressing into me. Finding my love hole and going in deeper. While his fingers were gently stroking up and down the upper lips, lower down, two fingers were thrusting into me, finger fucking me.
        This felt good and I began responding to it, giving little pussy thrusts back at him. But it didn’t last long before we moved to the next phase.
        Simon’s head moved in closer while his hands moved to each side. His fingers carefully pulled my lips further apart exposing more of the soft pinkness from inside. Then he softly blew on the exposed flesh. I felt the warm breath against my parts not normally exposed to the air. It felt amazing. I’d never felt that before.
        His head had moved in closer now and I knew within moments I would feel the contact of his tongue. The first lick started near the bottom and slipped slowly up the entire length of my lips. It felt good, great actually and my whole body gave a shudder. The next lick was soon to follow, producing much the same feelings as the first had. He only repeated this a few more times before moving to press his tongue in deeper. The tongue movement here became more wiggling and flicking as he pressed in. Again, it felt good and I couldn’t help giving little humps against him.
        That was when I began to feel I was going to get off with what he was doing.
        After a while, Simon knew he was going to take me over so he withdrew his head and began working me with his hands again. I was laying back against a bank of grass as he continued working at me. His fingers were pumping into me again. Two or maybe three fingers thrusting into me. Driving in as deep and as hard as he could. His other hand was working over my clitty now, Using a circular motion on the lips there. It felt so arousing as I gave a deep moan.
        This made him speed up. While he continued thrusting at me, that other hand was working my clitty. He was quite rough actually but I was loving every moment of it. I was moaning now, humping back at him, crying out. But the more I moaned, the harder and faster he went. I’d never had a man do this before, only ever done this myself, in those private moments when I really need relief and there was no man to help me. Now Simon was wanking me off in exactly the same way I would have done to myself.
        Faster and faster his fingers were moving over my clitty. Pressing down hard at the lip above her. I was building now. My cum was rushing at me. The feelings building within my body. Getting stronger and stronger. I felt my body was ready to burst.
       Suddenly, my lips parted. His rubbing, moving fingers pressed in and directly touched my clitty.
       I cried out! My pussy clenched and a squirt of juice burst from me. A fountain arcing across to hit Simon on the chest. Quickly this was followed by two more squirts as two more pleasure surges hit me. The feelings inside me were sensational. So strong, so powerful, consuming my entire body. 
       I lay there exhausted. Breathing deeply as I struggled to catch my breath. My mind was so taken up with my orgasm for a moment I was even unsure where I was. Then it came back to me. I was with this man, Simon. I realised what he had just given me. 
       As I recovered from my climax, I looked over at him to discover he was covered from his face right down his front to his cock. He was a mess but he was smiling. 
       I reached over to touch his chest, wiping up some of my juice.
       Sorry about that, I said. Partly amazed myself that I had done that and partly amused at the mess I had made on him.
       “That must have been some cum,” he laughed.
       “It was amazing,” I finally managed to breathe back to him.
       His head came in and he gave a few slow licks along my cunt lips. Not to get me excited again but rather to clean some of the sticky juicy mess I had there.
       Soon I was getting back to normal. I realised we’d been away for a while and better be getting back.
       “Come on,” I told him, pushing his head back. “You're a mess. Let’s go for a swim and get you cleaned up.”
        Hand in hand, we walked down the sand into the cool, refreshing water.

        Afterwards, coming around the point to the beach by our camp, I could see Deanna and Brian were still sitting on the bank overlooking the lake. They were watching as we walked along the beach towards them. I was sure they would have figured out Simon and I had been fucking.

       As we climbed the bank to the camp, I just said “Hi,” and headed into the camp, back to see what the kids were getting up to. I noticed Simon stopped to join them.
       
        It was getting late and people were getting up and leaving for their tents. I saw the kissing and touching go on between my husband Brian and Deanna. It was clear she was as keen as he was. So, they were well away. I didn’t find out until next morning that after all the rest of us had left, they had first done it where they had been sitting.
        Simon took me to his tent so I suppose Brian and Deanna would be using our one. Their tent was a bit bigger than ours so there was a bit more room inside. You could almost stand in the centre. We pulled some sleeping bags together to make a sort of soft bed and lay down on them. 
       I noticed he was holding back a bit. Not like last time at the beach where he had been straight into the action. 
       “You ok,” I asked him.
       “Yes,” he replied. “Just don’t want to mess up again.”
       Still thinking about that was he? Still embarrassed about cumming too quickly.
       “What you gave me this afternoon is nothing to be embarrassed about,” I told him.
       “Thanks,” he smiled.
       “I think we were in too much of a hurry,” I said. “Let’s play around a bit. Take things a bit slower. Maybe get each other off with oral or something.”
       He brightened up at that. Smiling back at me.
       Simon leaned forward to touch my nipple with his fingers. Caressing it, rubbing over it, rolling between finger and thumb. It felt good and soon the nipple hardened in response. He came in with his mouth and began to suck and lick it.
       You know me, love having my nipples sucked and loved what he was doing to me. When Simon moved to give my other nipple the same treatment, his fingers had found my wet pussy. Yes, I was wet for him. I had been thinking about being with him and fucking him. So now, when we were together, I was very worked up and ready for him. I just didn’t want to rush things and mess up again.
       So, we continued playing with each other, sometimes with me playing with him but mostly it seemed, he was playing with me. Soon my desires for him were getting too much.

       “I want you, Simon,” I breathed into his ear.

       He lifted his head to look at me. “I want you too, Mega.”
       “You can go on top,” I said.
       There was no reply to that other than he broke away from our embrace to allow me to get into position and ready for him.
        I lay back on the sleeping bags for Simon to take me. As he rolled on to me, I opened my legs so he could drop between them. I felt his cock press against my lips and my greedy pussy only too willing to open for him. With my juiced-up state, it only took him a couple of tries to get all the way into me.
       Now, he began to move. There was none of the wild passion from the beach. This was controlled fucking. A man with confidence, a man who knew just what he was doing. He started slowly, with long slow strokes, then building, going faster as our desires grew for each other.
        Simon was reading me, working with me, our bodies responding to each other. His cock, sliding smoothly between my lips was amazing. I could feel how he thrust into me, my body taking him deep inside with each stroke. Then came his pulling back as he slipped from me, almost going right out before returning again with his next stroke. As our passion had built, he had been building his speed as well. Now he was driving into me with quick, strong strokes. It was good fucking and I was sure would end well for both of us.
        I could feel my orgasm was close now. That building feeling when you feel your clitty is getting ready to explode. Soon, my pussy was crying out to cum. I knew I was about to go over.
        I gave a few humps back up at him. Pressing against him to make things better for him. 
        It worked too. Soon I felt him falter as his cum arrived. A few more well-placed humps and I was over too. My cum started from my clitty to burst through my body, surging through me in waves of pleasure. It was a good one. Well up there among good ones.
        I came out of my orgasm to find he was just finishing. His cock pumping the last of his cum deep inside me. I had the feeling it had been a big load too. 
        We rolled apart, both breathless from what we had just finished. Oh, I’m sure it had been as good for him too.

        For a while, we lay together talking. I told Simon what a great job he had done and he was complimenting me too. When he started to touch my tits again, I began to wonder if he was getting ready to go again. I reached down for his cock and discovered he was already semi-erect. Oh wow! So quickly, he was getting ready to do it again.

        I rolled over, moving down to take him with my hands. With a few pumps, he hardened some more. I decided to take him in my mouth to get him the rest of the way up. While my hand still held him around his shaft, I leaned down to him with my mouth.
        Of course, as always, the first contact is the tongue, licking for the head, over and around him. I then moved to use my lips, allowing his cock head between them to suck him. I had hardily started when I felt him respond. He quickly hardened within my mouth which was the result I was looking for. Now he was ready to do with me again.
        I considered taking him with me sitting on top position but decided to allow him the top position again. This time I again lay back and let him roll onto me again. This time, his approach was different. Where he had been gentle and controlled, now he came at me roughly and aggressively.
        Using much of his strength, his thrusting at me was strong and fast, each stroke plunging deeply inside me. I could feel how roughly he was being to me and enjoying it. I was taking all he was giving and soon began humping back to meet with him. 
        Simon and I were making the sex hard and rough but both excited by it. This way is full with raw passion between us, as we continued. Sex like this also expends a lot of energy and soon we were both gasping for breath, working to keep up this fast and aggressive pace.
        But it was well worth the effort we were exerting. Our desires and feelings were building and I knew my body was soon to deliver another good orgasm. I was sure Simon was somewhere close too. 
        So, the sex continued, us both working our best to keep it going. He was driving into me fast and hard with all the strength he could get. I, myself, was responding by thrusting up to meet each downward thrust of him. His cock was plunging between us, driving in deep between my pussy lips to finish somewhere deep inside me with each time.
        The way his cock shaft was pulling backwards and forwards between my pussy lips was pulling at the flesh there. I could feel how this rubbing was exciting my clitty too. My orgasm was close now, only moments away.
        It was coming. Almost there, when I felt him slow. His body gave a massive jerk and he tried to continue. Another huge jerk followed and I knew his orgasm was onto him. But this was no problem for me as my orgasm burst over my body too.
        We struggled and humped at each other. Out of control and out of synchronization as our orgasms took over. Soon we could do no more and resigned ourselves to the surging pleasures sweeping through our bodies.
        It had been exciting sex that had left us drained and exhausted. I suddenly felt so tired that I wanted to sleep. I believe he felt the same. Happy and relaxed, I rested in his arms as sleep overcame us. It surprises me now that I didn’t even feel like attempting to clean myself up. With my body covered with sweat and pussy still covered with juices of our sex together, this is how I fell into my sleep. It was only in the morning that I went down to the lakeside to clean up before breakfast.  


Ending from Simon.
        I was standing on the beach after the topless cruise my wife Deanna and I had gone on. She was still on the boat talking to Brian. That was when he had invited Deanna to fuck in front of everyone on the bank. It had been sexy watching Deanna doing her topless flashing so to watch her fucking like that would have been amazing. But she wasn’t bold enough to try that. Instead, they arranged to be with each other that evening.     
        For some reason, one of the conditions of them getting together was that Mega and I had to be together too. I like Mega so I had no problems with that either. When Deanna had reached the beach and told me, I decided to approach Mega and get something going.
        During lunch, I sat with her and told her what was going on. To my surprise, she was ahead of me on that, having guessed something was going on between them. Before I could ask, she suggested to me that we get together too.
        The afternoon sex had started a bit shaky. I think we rushed it and the feeling of my cock inside that delicious cunt was too much and I had my cum, long before she could get there. But I tried to make up for it by eating and fingering Mega’s pussy. What happened then was amazing. Mega’s cum was so intense that she squirted all over me. Oh, that was so hot to see.
         After dinner, we were together again. It turned out that evening that Mega was a great sex partner. She loves sex and is good at it. Really knows how to give a man a good time while taking enjoyment for herself.


14 comments:

  1. Story looks really good Asami.
    Just how I wanted it to appear when I wrote it.
    Thanks for your help.
    James.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done James. I enjoyed your first story and also enjoyed this one too.
      All the way through I saw Mega mention things from other stories which means you are using the storyline to link on your story too.
      I enjoyed the sex scenes too. Squirting! That is something new in here. Never done it myself but sounds exciting.
      Good work James.
      Sayako.

      Delete
    2. I like your writing style James.
      You seem to get into the detail with your descriptions of the sexual activities.
      Plus you added something not seen before in this blog. Squirting.
      A great story. Enjoyable read.
      Mary.

      Delete
    3. Good story.
      I was surprised at the squirting but liked it.
      Kura.

      Delete
    4. I've heard about squirting but never tried it. Do women do it that often?
      Nina

      Delete
    5. Nina, I think you'll find squirting more in porn than in real life sex but having said that, it does happen sometimes.
      Doing it is hard the first time but once you've done it, doing it again is easy. I don't do it often as it makes a mess, unless you can get the guy to catch it like Simon did.
      Sexy Sue.

      Delete
    6. Simon catching it! Love it!
      Eileen

      Delete
    7. Some guy getting a shower of female squirt cum! What will you guys think of next? That was new but was a good idea, A sexy surprise for me.
      I've done it, squirted a few times and men like it too, I think. There is something incredibly sexy seeing a woman so overcome with orgasm and lust that her juice just bursts from her cunt like that.
      Then Simon getting covered with it was a nice extra too. A bit funny. Even Mega was amused I read.
      Thanks James. I hear you are new at writing here. I went back an saw your other story too.
      You have a fan here!
      Rita.

      Delete
  2. Sorry for our delay in publishing this morning. I lunch time before we got it done.
    James asked if some improvements and a paragraph rewrite could be made. This took some time so we missed our published time. I know a few people were waiting.
    Anyway its all done and you have a better story for the delay.
    Asami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the fictional Simon is back again with some hot Indian pussy to play with. He blew his load to quickly. LOL. I might have that problem to with a few young ladies I know.
      But he made up for it I see. Squirting? Wow! Sexy.
      Real Simon.

      Delete
    2. I have enjoyed this series of stories even if Deanna's husband has to be called Simon. That is a bit unfortunate but the stories are fun and sexy.
      Thanks writing team for including our names in your stories. But both Simon and I appreciate your kind gesture.
      The Real Deanna.

      Delete
    3. Yes, sorry for that delay. The paragraph about Greeshma and Brian was bothering me. It was a one sentence paragraph that just didn't fit. My choice was delete it or build it into a small scene where Mega gives her opinion on what they did.
      Thanks Asami and all you readers.
      James.

      Delete
  3. Well done mate.
    Good story - we enjoyed it. These recent stories have all been different in that you writers are getting into the thoughts and feelings of your characters. I enjoy that. In this case we see Mega struggling with Simon. She had doubts but even then you can see she didn't want to hurt his feelings.
    Then came that squirting scene. Where did that come from? LOL A nice surprise for your readers.
    Keep writing James,
    Rajah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well agree with you Rajah concerning this story.
      I've enjoyed Mega before and so was looking forward to reading about her again.
      This story was showed her off well.
      Thanks guys
      Sally.

      Delete